LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

of reviewers recommend LockRite Locksmiths
Read LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

About LockRite Locksmiths:

Our nationwide network of local locksmiths are on-call 24 hours a day for all types of locksmith work including lock-outs, emergency entry, lock changes, repairs & upgrades, burglary repairs, smart lock installs and more.

LockRite are trusted and official Yale Smart Security Partners. We install and maintain the latest digital smart locks for timber, PVCu and composite doors, such as the Yale Conexis smart lock.

Need a locksmith? Call us now on 0800 0612 677 or visit https://www.lockrite.org to find a locksmith near you.

NO CALL OUT FEE - DBS CHECKED LOCKSMITHS - WORK GUARANTEED - 24 HOUR

I can’t thank the gentleman enough . He came with gloves and a mask which at these unsettled time really put my mind at ease . Once again a excellent service .
(1263) - Posted 1 year ago
Brilliant service, very efficient and polite - did a great job.
(1405) - Posted 13 hours ago
Speedy response. Professional and friendly service from Locksmith Willie.
(1235) - Posted 1 day ago
Excellent. Ross came the next day and fixed 4 locks which had become stiff. He didn’t need to replace any locks and the cost was very reasonable. Ross was polite and helpful. Would definitely recommend.
(1636) - Posted 2 days ago
Absolutely fantastic service by Colin, thank you. I will definitely use and recommend you again. Five star service!!
(1685) - Posted 2 days ago
Matt was really helpful - went out of his way to get to me on two of the hottest days of the year. So grateful for his speedy response!
(1693) - Posted 2 days ago
Precise workmanship delivered swiftly and doors even close better now. Same day work done.
(857) - Posted 3 days ago
Excellent service from David.
(1306) - Posted 3 days ago
Alastair helped us out at very short notice with a patio door that wouldn’t lock. A really friendly, professional and efficient service. Very much appreciated, thank you!
(1005) - Posted 4 days ago
(1005) - Posted 5 days ago
I recently had a Yale Smart Alarm installed by Adrian who was fantastic in helping me get this set up. A very speedy installation. Would definitely recommend LockRite!
(857) - Posted 5 days ago
Julian came out to the house on the same day that I called and fitted a lock on a very difficult door but he did an excellent job which took longer than expected. I would highly recommend him for his promptness and ability to help us so quickly to find a solution to our lock problem.
(1616) - Posted 5 days ago
Prompt response and job done well
(1673) - Posted 5 days ago
Quick and efficient service Polite and knowledgable Clean and trustworthy
(761) - Posted 5 days ago
(857) - Posted 5 days ago
Nick was very quick to get to us and made a first class job of the repair to our front door. Super professional, polite and knowledgeable. Absolutely no hesitation in recommending Nick.
(1540) - Posted 5 days ago
Excellent service & Paul arrived within 50 minutes of calling him. That was great considering how far he had to travel. Lock mechanism reassembled & refitted. Would definitely use again. Paul is such a pleasant man & very professional in his approach & work. Very reasonable cost too with no "hidden extras". Thank you.
(453) - Posted 5 days ago
Dave was very helpful with our problem with the garage door he was very good at is work and very efficient we would use lockrite again and would recommend you to anyone else who requires your services
(1628) - Posted 6 days ago
Excellent service and very fair price. Thanks for your help!
(1206) - Posted 6 days ago
Came when they said they would, very helpful man, problem was caused by because the door had dropped, so he repositioned all the catches & that solved the problem, then he said “well, you’ve paid for an hour, I’ll just have a look at your front door “ & that was beginning to get the same problem so he fixed that for no extra charge, would definitely use them again
(1510) - Posted 1 week ago
Ian the locksmith was with me within and hour and did a great job fixing my lock at good value on a Saturday morning. He pointed out the issue and explained the ways he could rectify it, and how to limit future lock-related issues to my front door. Solid work!
(1217) - Posted 1 week ago