LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

Based on 3,112 reviews
5 out of 5
Read LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

About LockRite Locksmiths:

Need a local locksmith you can trust?
Call us now on 0800 0612 677 or visit https://www.lockrite.org to find a LockRite locksmith near you.

LockRite have a strong focus on customer service and are ranked within THE BEST companies in the locksmith category on Trustpilot by TrustScore and number of reviews.

24 Hour Locksmith Service

LockRite's nationwide network of local locksmiths are on-call 24 hours a day. Available for all types of locksmith work, including lock-outs, emergency entry, lock changes, lock repairs & upgrades, burglary repairs and more.

Smart Security

In addition to traditional locksmith services, we install and maintain the latest digital smart locks and smart security for homes and businesses. This includes smart locks for timber, PVCu and composite doors, such as the Yale Linus, Yale Conexis and Yale Keyless smart locks. Smart alarms, such as the Yale smart home alarm, and the latest smart CCTV security systems.

DBS Checked & Work Guaranteed

All of our locksmiths are DBS checked for your peace of mind and our work is guaranteed with a 12 month manufacturers warranty on all parts and 90 days guarantee on all workmanship

Local Locksmiths

Our highly trained and experienced locksmiths live within the locality they serve or close enough for a short commute. Not only does this mean they can be with you very quickly, but it also means you are helping to support a local business that has an interest in your community.

NO CALL OUT FEE - DBS CHECKED LOCKSMITHS - WORK GUARANTEED - 24 HOUR - TOP RATED

Excellent! Fast, professional, courteous service. Tony at LockRite is extremely knowledgeable and knows his stuff. Price quoted was the price paid. No hidden costs, just a slick professional seamless service – everybody should have LockRite stored in their Contacts; I would highly recommend them.
(1352) - Posted 9 months ago
Thrilled to read how happy you were with the service provided KL, Tony will especially be very happy to know how pleased you were with his help. Thanks for sharing and for your kind recommendation, we appreciate it, best regards, Rob.
Andrew gave excellent service. Very easy to arrange lock change for my mother from overseas.
(1263) - Posted 3 hours ago
(1263) - Posted 5 hours ago
Excellent. Everything done swiftly and well.
(889) - Posted 9 hours ago
In May 2022, I needed locks replaced immediately. LockRite appeared promptly to save my neck. Polite, courteous and understanding service. If you are in trouble, I do recommend them.
(1352) - Posted 15 hours ago
David Inglis Good service within 5hrs after telephone request. He was friendly thorough & gave excellent attention to detail. All in all a very good job done.
(1628) - Posted 17 hours ago
Thank you. We do appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are delighted that David has got things back in working order. Gemma
David was with us within n hour of our initial call, quickly got our broken door open, replaced the part that needed replacing, and did some more adjustments to the door to make it fit perfectly and lock correctly. Awesome job
(1628) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Mr Whelan and we're delighted to hear David was able to sort the gearbox issue out for you and get the door back in working order. Gemma
(1628) - Posted 1 day ago
Glad to hear David has got things back in working order for you and thank you so much for leaving a review. Much appreciated. Gemma
Quick response definitely made the right decision
(1510) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you so much for leaving a review. We do appreciate you taking the time to do so. Gemma
Friendly and professional. Diagnosed fault over the phone, arrived promptly, (on a Sunday). Door was fixed within an hour, quoted and paid £75. Wouldn't hesitate to use again
(1479) - Posted 1 day ago
Mr Oakley, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really do appreciate it and are glad the door's back in working order. Gemma
Tony came and replaced our upvc door lock which had broken leaving us unable to lock our front door. We rang him and he was here within the hour. We were very happy that he was able to just change the gearbox mechanism we were expecting to have the whole unit replaced. He was polite, friendly and professional and explained what he was doing. Would thoroughly recommend. Thankyou
(1352) - Posted 3 days ago
Easy to arrange appointment. Arrived on time, felt Simon went above and beyond in fixing the lock. Good aftersales care.
(1293) - Posted 3 days ago
Phil came out so quickly and diagnosed the problem straight away. He was very patient and put us at ease as soon as he arrived. I would recommend
(1578) - Posted 3 days ago
Excellent service as always!!
(1704) - Posted 3 days ago
Outstanding service by Ian in Bournemouth. Very knowledgeable and gave sound advice based on need and therefore proved economical and good value for money. Prompt, polite and professional. I was so impressed that I took the trouble to ask for his business cards and passed them to several elderly and vulnerable neighbours with a high recommendation as someone they could trust to get the job done without ripping them off and whilst feeling at ease and safe.
(1329) - Posted 4 days ago
Dear Lisa, thank you for your glowing 5-star review. We always strive to provide the best customer journey here at LockRite. Ian is very customer focussed. Thanks again, Julian.
Ross was excellent, he arrived on time, explained everything & when he had to go pick up a replacement part he kept me informed of progress. He made sure everything was working perfectly before he left. I would definitely recommend Ross & would use him again! Thank you!
(1636) - Posted 4 days ago
Hello Kim, thank you for your 5-star review. LockRite strives to provide our locksmiths with the best training and Ross is a great example. Thanks again, Julian.
The locksmith that carried out the work was very friendly, and professional he carried out the work very quickly and to a high standard. We would recommend him to everyone.
(142) - Posted 5 days ago
Hello Martin, thank you so much for your review of LockRite and Neil who attended. Regards Julian.
Excellent phoned early this morning as we had a security issue with a door arrived promptly carried out an excellent job our security issued resolved in no time
(1575) - Posted 5 days ago
Hello Ann, thank you for your five-star review. All our locksmiths are highly trained by LockRite and Kevin who attended has had a great deal of customer service experience. I am glad we were able to assist you. Kind regards Julian.
Great services. Very friendly and professional - got the job done quickly and to a great standard. Would definitely recommend
(1704) - Posted 6 days ago
Hello, thank you for your five-star review of LockRite and Morne who attended. Regards Julian.
Alan from LockRite Locksmiths rescued me when my bike was d-locked to a lampost and I'd lost my key. His communications prior to meeting were excellent, he kept me updated on his time of arrival and when he arrived was friendly and very efficient in dealing with the lock. All in all Alan was incredibly easy to deal with and perfectly professional in his work, I couldn't recommend LockRite Locksmiths highly enough.
(931) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Iain, thank you for your excellent review and high recommendation. Regards Julian.
Cliffe was fantastic, as ever. He identified the problem, and came up with cost-effective solutions. He was also able to visit the morning after my call, but for the same excellent price. Highly recommended.
(1320) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Jane, many thanks for your 5-star review. Regards Julian.
LockRite Locksmiths is rated 5.0 based on 3,112 reviews