LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

Based on 2,950 reviews
5 out of 5
Read LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

About LockRite Locksmiths:

Our nationwide network of local locksmiths are on-call 24 hours a day for all types of locksmith work including lock-outs, emergency entry, lock changes, repairs & upgrades, burglary repairs, smart lock installs and more.

LockRite are trusted and official Yale Smart Security Partners. We install and maintain the latest digital smart locks for timber, PVCu and composite doors, such as the Yale Conexis smart lock.

Need a locksmith? Call us now on 0800 0612 677 or visit https://www.lockrite.org to find a locksmith near you.

NO CALL OUT FEE - DBS CHECKED LOCKSMITHS - WORK GUARANTEED - 24 HOUR

Excellent! Fast, professional, courteous service. Tony at LockRite is extremely knowledgeable and knows his stuff. Price quoted was the price paid. No hidden costs, just a slick professional seamless service – everybody should have LockRite stored in their Contacts; I would highly recommend them.
(1352) - Posted 6 months ago
Thrilled to read how happy you were with the service provided KL, Tony will especially be very happy to know how pleased you were with his help. Thanks for sharing and for your kind recommendation, we appreciate it, best regards, Rob.
Very prompt, great service, great work, very happy and highly recommend
(516) - Posted 6 hours ago
Great to have been of help to you T Soper. Thanks for sharing how very pleased you were with the service provided and your recommendation, it's good to know you were happy, kind regards, Rob.
Arrived quickly and was polite and efficient. Provided additional feedback to me regarding the doorframe. I would defiantely recommend Neil to other customers.
(142) - Posted 16 hours ago
Thanks Anonymous for taking the time to share how pleased you were with Neil's help. It's great to hear your kind recommendation and know you were happy with the service provided. Best regards, Rob.
Ralph was reliable in making arrangements to do the job, and efficient and polite when he came. Thank you, we’re delighted.
(1333) - Posted 17 hours ago
You are very welcome Anonymous, Ralph will be very pleased to know you were delighted with his help. Thanks for sharing and choosing LockRite, we appreciate it. Best regards, Rob.
Very happy with the service helpful and efficient.
(1673) - Posted 1 day ago
Great to know you were happy with the service provided Debra, thanks for taking the time to share here, we appreciate it. Best regards, Rob.
What a wonderful service ! They were very quick helping us. The standard of work is second to none. Should we need another lock replaced our first call will be to Lock Rite
(1712) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Loraine, it's great to know how happy you were with the service provided and the work done. Thanks also for taking the time to share your kind review here, we are thrilled to hear you would use us again. Best regards, Rob.
James was very personable, he explained exactly how the lock he fitted actually worked, and took time making sure I was competent with them. I would definitely recommend him.
(1479) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks for sharing your good experience here Mrs Gillson, for your kind recommendation and for letting us know how pleased you were with James's help. It's good to know you were happy with the service provided. Best regards, Rob.
I will definitely recommend Lockrite. 100% professional and knowledgeable to any locksmith works.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
(1673) - Posted 4 days ago
Thrilled to hear you were so happy with the help you would recommend us Anonymous, thanks for sharing and choosing LockRite, kind regards, Rob.
Excellent work and very professional. Extremely pleased with work carried out.
(931) - Posted 4 days ago
Great to know you were happy with the work done Anonymous, thanks for taking the time to share here, we appreciate it. Best regards, Rob.
Excellent service and fast response. Thanks for a great job Matt πŸ‘πŸ»
(1693) - Posted 5 days ago
You are very welcome P Murdock, thanks for sharing and for your kind review, it's great to know how pleased you were. Kind regards, Rob.
Quick response. dealt very efficiently with our problem
(1704) - Posted 5 days ago
Thanks Bruce for the kind review, good to know you were happy. Best regards, Rob.
Great quick and efficient service. Kept in touch re dates and times. I really appreciated the honesty on the initial contact that I could have probably completed the job myself, however I chose to go with LockRite. Highly recommend.
(857) - Posted 5 days ago
Thanks A Leckie for your kind recommendation and for sharing how very happy you were with the service provided. Great to know you were pleased, best regards, Rob.
Replaced 2 composite doors barrels and garage door with new keys. Excellent job done quickly and to a very satisfactory standard. Highly recommended.
(1673) - Posted 6 days ago
Thanks Andy and Angie for your kind recommendation and for sharing how very happy you were with the work we did for you. Great to know how pleased you were, best regards, Rob.
Happy with the work that you done. Thanks
(1333) - Posted 6 days ago
You're very welcome Helen, thanks for your kind review. It's so good to know how happy you were with the work we did for you. Kind regards, Rob.
Peter turned up within the hour and resolved a problem with our patio doors, replacing the lock case and cylinder which had broken meaning we couldn't open the doors at all. Prompt service and reasonably priced. Thanks Peter πŸ‘
(1673) - Posted 1 week ago
You are very welcome Mr Wilcock, it was great to have been of service to you. Peter will be thrilled to know how happy you were with his help and the price charged. Thanks for sharing your good experience here, we appreciate it. Kind regards, Rob.
Thank you so much absolutely amazing service kind thoughtful and very professional I would highly recommend now feeling safe in my own home again thank you John from Elizabeth hann
(1298) - Posted 1 week ago
You are very welcome Elizabeth and John, it's great to know how pleased you were with the service provided. Thanks for sharing here, your kind recommendation and for choosing LockRite, we appreciate it. Best regards, Rob.
Jamie did a job for me, in March 22: his suggestions proved he cared & he understood what I had in mind. I was really pleased with the result, I can tell he loves his job: he is thorough in what he does, which is refreshing. Good workers are hard to come by these days, therefore I kept LockRite number. So, when I found myself in need of a locksmith again, it was sensible to call back someone I can trust not to let me down. It was an emergency: to my surprise, I received a text, the very same day - a Sunday - but also within 15 minutes! today (1 day later), the job was done and I can now relax and enjoy my week end away, without worrying. I definitively recommand him to anyone seeking an good worker The customer service is excellent
(1405) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks Isabelle, it's great to know how you continue to be so pleased with Jamie's help, he will be thrilled to hear this. Thanks also for sharing here and for choosing LockRite, we appreciate it. Best regards, Rob.
Ralph responded quickly to our call out on a weekend. He was friendly, knowledgeable and was able to replace a front door gearbox right away. We're very grateful for his expertise and would highly recommend him.
(1333) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you Anonymous for taking the time to share how pleased with Ralph's help you were. It's great to hear your kind recommendation and know you were happy with the service provided. Best regards, Rob.
Efficient & polite.
(1405) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks I.R for the kind review, good to know you were happy. Best regards, Rob.
Excellent, friendly, efficient service
(1510) - Posted 1 week ago
Great to have been of help to you Anonymous. Thank you for sharing how happy you were with the service provided and for choosing LockRite, kind regards, Rob.
The job wasn't straightforward but the tradesman went out of his way to complete the work. Everything was done efficiently and nothing was too much trouble.
(1628) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks Anonymous for sharing how pleased you were with the service provided, it's great to know you were so happy with the work done for you. Thanks also for choosing LockRIte, we appreciate it. Best regards, Rob.
LockRite Locksmiths is rated 4.97 based on 2,950 reviews