LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

of reviewers recommend LockRite Locksmiths
customer service
Read LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

About LockRite Locksmiths:

Our nationwide network of local locksmiths are on-call 24 hours a day for all types of locksmith work including lock-outs, emergency entry, lock changes, repairs & upgrades, burglary repairs, smart lock installs and more.

LockRite are trusted and official Yale Smart Security Partners. We install and maintain the latest digital smart locks for timber, PVCu and composite doors, such as the Yale Conexis smart lock.

Need a locksmith? Call us now on 0800 0612 677 or visit https://www.lockrite.org to find a locksmith near you.

NO CALL OUT FEE - DBS CHECKED LOCKSMITHS - WORK GUARANTEED - 24 HOUR

Prompt response. Very friendly Locksmith. Professional approach and very quick to get to work. First class job and even came with a brush and pan to clear up a few chippings. Very pleased indeed and would not hesitate to recommend to others. Many thanks for a job very well done. A very satisfied customer.
(1216) - Posted 1 year ago
Prompt response, friendly and professional service.
(1079) - Posted 46 minutes ago
we found ourselves locked out whilst on a girls weekend in aldeburgh..great prompt service arrived within a short space of time, quickly identified the issue and proposed a solution. we were soon back in the house able to enjoy our weekend. many thanks
(1575) - Posted 3 hours ago
Very lucky to get someone promptly at short notice. Very nice man who gave me some good advice when I change the doors.
(1510) - Posted 18 hours ago
Excellent result polite courteous helpful efficient and at reasonable cost
(1294) - Posted 1 day ago
Excellent service job
(438) - Posted 2 days ago
Cliffe turned up when he said and Helped us out of a real predicament. Gave great advise and completed the repair on site in great time. Great service Very nice job Great person to have on call Thank you Cliffe
(1320) - Posted 2 days ago
Very professional and quick, spoke to Derek and he was at my home in 20 mins to fix the lock on my front door. Highly recommend, great prices too :))
(1297) - Posted 2 days ago
Very quick response. Polite, efficient and very professional service. Job completed with no fuss and no mess.
(1320) - Posted 3 days ago
Prompt,courteous,did the job well.
(1420) - Posted 3 days ago
Simon was very professional & very pleasant, he answered all the questions I asked of him. Simon also sent me the manual of the equipment via email which I found very helpfully.
(1293) - Posted 3 days ago
Robert (Bob) was very prompt in replying & within minutes of contact made an appointment to suit me. Made me feel at ease & explained what had happened - & what he was going to do make sure it couldn’t happen again, replaced & fitted a new & more secure lock & it came with 3 keys. Very friendly, professional & even offered advice on something else I has a problem with. Would highly recommend & not too pricey to say it was a quick call out. 10/10
(1342) - Posted 3 days ago
Excellent quick service Very good
(1079) - Posted 3 days ago
Great service - called around 11.00 am - here by 12.30 and sorted 2 different lock problems. Would highly recommend Paul.
(453) - Posted 3 days ago
Wonderful service!
(1206) - Posted 4 days ago
Great service and well priced - even engraved our new keys for us so we don't get them mixed up!
(761) - Posted 5 days ago
Prompt and efficient service, thoroughly recommend.
(1616) - Posted 5 days ago
Friendly professional service. Would recommend Lockrite without hesitation.
(1333) - Posted 5 days ago
Very impressed, Ross arrived on time, sorted the problem quickly. Would recommend his service. Friendly and polite.
(1636) - Posted 5 days ago
Work carried out quickly and efficiently the same day we called for a quote. Highly recommend.
(857) - Posted 6 days ago
Came at time expected, was able to sort out problem immediately and do an extra task that we hadn't previously arranged, was considerate - removed shoes in house etc. and we sorted out payment there and then - job done!!
(1101) - Posted 6 days ago