LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

of reviewers recommend LockRite Locksmiths
Read LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

About LockRite Locksmiths:

Our nationwide network of local locksmiths are on-call 24 hours a day for all types of locksmith work including lock-outs, emergency entry, lock changes, repairs & upgrades, burglary repairs, smart lock installs and more.

LockRite are trusted and official Yale Smart Security Partners. We install and maintain the latest digital smart locks for timber, PVCu and composite doors, such as the Yale Conexis smart lock.

Need a locksmith? Call us now on 0800 0612 677 or visit https://www.lockrite.org to find a locksmith near you.

NO CALL OUT FEE - DBS CHECKED LOCKSMITHS - WORK GUARANTEED - 24 HOUR

I can’t thank the gentleman enough . He came with gloves and a mask which at these unsettled time really put my mind at ease . Once again a excellent service .
(1263) - Posted 2 months ago
very quick response, friendly staff, very good job done, would definitely recommend!
(931) - Posted 5 minutes ago
We were so very grateful to Ian who provided us with an excellent service.
Prompt, efficient and very helpful. Many thanks.
(1217) - Posted 1 day ago
Phil was very prompt and highly efficient, solved what seemed to me to be a difficult problem and was very competent.
(1578) - Posted 1 day ago
Excellent service. Fast response, Efficient, friendly and reasonably priced.
(1420) - Posted 1 day ago
Fantastic prompt service.
(453) - Posted 2 days ago
Service was fine, prompt to arrive and quick to do the job. However, the operative asked if I was a pensioner; and when I said yes, he said I would receive a 10% discount. When I looked at the bill it does not seem to have any discount applied. Can you please look into this?
(516) - Posted 2 days ago
Very efficient and well organised
(1329) - Posted 2 days ago
Ian is the perfect craftsman to have in your house. He is quick, clean and polite. The work done was to the highest standard.
(1217) - Posted 3 days ago
James arrived promptly. Lock change to high spec. To service and provided detailed information regarding anti snap cylinders, replacement keys and safety information. Highly recommend to anyone even if current locks have no issues at present, James is no cowboy and will provide you with honest advice on whether they need changing with no upselling. Thank you so much for the work you did for me yesterday such a relief to know we are all safe now when we go to bed.
(1479) - Posted 3 days ago
Efficient and rapid repair
(889) - Posted 3 days ago
Good job at short notice thank you
(801) - Posted 3 days ago
Excellent, knowledgeable, service.
Very efficient and very reasonable.
Friendly and wore PPE when attending during the slightly relaxed lockdown.
(516) - Posted 4 days ago
Very friendly and efficient service. Would certainly use again. Thanks very much.
(857) - Posted 4 days ago
Great service. Very communicable with timings and arrived earlier then expected. Managed to get broken key out and cut a new key for garage door. Highly recommended
(1420) - Posted 5 days ago
John was efficient, punctual and professional. Excellent communication before the job was carried out. Highly recommended and thank you John!
(1648) - Posted 5 days ago
Many thanks to Paul Graves for his prompt, and efficient response. I have used his services twice, and have been completely satisfied with the work done.
(1206) - Posted 6 days ago
Great bloke really helpful got us sorted quickly and professionally 👍
(1294) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks to Ian
Exceptional and courteous service, actually came on time and did exactly what he said at very short notice. He then helped us to get back into our garage and secure everything.
Much appreciated
(1217) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent work and very friendly.
(1206) - Posted 1 week ago
Was very polite and knew his stuff, very helpful and will be the 1st people we go to from now on. Can not recommend enough
(1648) - Posted 1 week ago