LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

of reviewers recommend LockRite Locksmiths
Read LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

About LockRite Locksmiths:

Our nationwide network of local locksmiths are on-call 24 hours a day for all types of locksmith work including lock-outs, emergency entry, lock changes, repairs & upgrades, burglary repairs, smart lock installs and more.

LockRite are trusted and official Yale Smart Security Partners. We install and maintain the latest digital smart locks for timber, PVCu and composite doors, such as the Yale Conexis smart lock.

Need a locksmith? Call us now on 0800 0612 677 or visit https://www.lockrite.org to find a locksmith near you.

NO CALL OUT FEE - DBS CHECKED LOCKSMITHS - WORK GUARANTEED - 24 HOUR

I can’t thank the gentleman enough . He came with gloves and a mask which at these unsettled time really put my mind at ease . Once again a excellent service .
(1263) - Posted 1 year ago
Arrived on time, gave full explanation of what/why needed to be fitted. Friendly and polite
(1420) - Posted 1 day ago
Great knowing how happy you were with the service provided Caroline, thanks for taking time to share your review here, kind regards, Rob.
Fast arrival after phoning and problem sorted quickly, would definitely reccomend
(1656) - Posted 2 days ago
Thanks Nick, we appreciate the kind review, recommendation and knowing how pleased you were with the service, best regards, Rob.
I was delighted with the service. I called LockRite around midnight one night after a thief had opened our door and took the key out of the locks. The locksmith came round within the hour and changed the locks very quickly. Would definitely recommend
(1420) - Posted 2 days ago
It was great to have of been of service to you in your time of need Anonymous, thanks for sharing your good experience here and for choosing LockRIte, we appreciate it. Best regards, Rob.
Excellent service for a problematic lock! Vince managed to locate the parts needed and completed the job in a friendly professional me manner. I would highly recommend should you need a locksmith
(1530) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Jackie, great to know how happy with Vince's help you were, thanks for sharing and your kind recommendation, best regards, Rob.
My hero of the day, fabulous service prompt and efficient. I would highly recommend them.
(1636) - Posted 3 days ago
Great to have been of help to you Ann, thanks for sharing how pleased you were and for your kind recommendation. Best regards, Rob.
Fast service, was at my property within 30 minutes of calling. Quick and efficient at his job and a friendly bloke to top it off.
(142) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Connor, thrilled to know how pleased you were with the service. Thanks for sharing and your business, we appreciate it. best regards, Rob.
i called an out of hours number expecting an answer phone and got a brilliant call handler and directed me to Neil the locksmith, after a 5 minute call agreed a time to fix the problem the following day! Neil arrived on time and spent around an hour reviewing the problems cleaned various parts and replaced the locks! one of the doors was a bit of a challenge where the previous owners had tried to fix the problem and caused more harm than good. Neil was upto the job and resolved the problems with both doors within an hour absolutely fantastic customer service
(142) - Posted 5 days ago
Thanks Ian we appreciate you taking the time to share your detailed review here, it's great to hear how pleased you were with Neil's help and the overall service provided. Kind regards, Rob.
Very professional, very personable & very efficient. Thank you your prompt & helpful service & for accommodating our limited schedule options also. Highly recommend.
(1298) - Posted 5 days ago
You are very welcome D Devlin, we are happy to hear how pleased you were with the service provided, thanks for sharing and your kind recommendation, best regards, Rob.
Friendly, punctual and knowledgeable. Many thanks John.
(1298) - Posted 1 week ago
You are very welcome Anonymous, John will be very happy to know how pleased you were. Kind regards, Rob.
Excellent service. Fixed our broken door really quickly. Highly recommend
(1329) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for the review and kind recommendation Anonymous, we are glad you were so pleased with the service, best regards Rob.
Excellent and speedy service. Real professionals
(1329) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks Stephen glad to have been of service to you, great to know you were so pleased, kind regards, Rob.
AMAZING SERVICE! My key broke off and got stuck in the padlock of my garage which meant I couldn't open the door. I rang Tony at LockRite and he called me back within 2 mins. He said he could meet me in half an hour. Sure enough, he arrived and not only did he remove the broken key, he managed to cut a new key by putting the two broken pieces together which saved me the price of a new padlock. He then kindly cut me a spare key and lubricated the lock so I wouldn't have this problem again. From the moment the key broke in the lock and I was plunged into despair to the the moment everything was fixed and Tony was waving goodbye, took no more than an hour. During that time, Tony was calm, reassuring, highly professional and went above and beyond what I expected in terms of service. I can't recommend him highly enough!
(1352) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you John for sharing your detailed review, great to know how well Tony looked after your problem and how pleased you were. Thanks also for the recommendation and your business, we appreciate it. Best regards, Rob.
I was very pleased with the work done to renew my letterbox. Peter was pleasant and polite at all times.
(1673) - Posted 1 week ago
Glad to hear how pleased you were with Peter's help Anonymous, thanks for sharing and your business, kind regards Rob.
Excellent service Arrived very quickly after another job. Vince found a new lock to match old model. Will recommend him thanks.
LockRite Locksmiths 5 star review on 28th July 2021 LockRite Locksmiths 5 star review on 28th July 2021
(1530) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Christine, thank you for sharing how happy you were with Vince's service and your kind recommendation, it is much appreciated. Best regards, Rob.
Kevin Bett came and installed the Yale burglar alarm and checked that all aspects were working fine - before he left. He was very friendly and efficient and quickly did the job. I would recommend him to anyone needing this sort of service.
(952) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks Anonymous, great to know you were so happy with Kevin's help you would recommend, thanks for sharing and choosing LockRite, kind regards, Rob.
Brilliant service, very efficient and polite - did a great job.
(1405) - Posted 1 week ago
So good to hear how pleased you were Alice, thanks for the review and for sharing. Kind regards, Rob.
Speedy response. Professional and friendly service from Locksmith Willie.
(1235) - Posted 1 week ago
So good to hear how happy you were with Willie's help David, thanks for taking time to post your kind review and for choosing LockRite, best regards, Rob.
Excellent. Ross came the next day and fixed 4 locks which had become stiff. He didn’t need to replace any locks and the cost was very reasonable. Ross was polite and helpful. Would definitely recommend.
(1636) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks Anonymous for your kind recommendation and review, we are very happy you were so pleased with the service provided by Ross, best regards, Rob.
Absolutely fantastic service by Colin, thank you. I will definitely use and recommend you again. Five star service!!
(1685) - Posted 1 week ago
Thrilled to hear how happy you were Sandra, thanks for your kind recommendation and for sharing here, we appreciate it. Best regards, Rob.
Matt was really helpful - went out of his way to get to me on two of the hottest days of the year. So grateful for his speedy response!
(1693) - Posted 1 week ago
You are very welcome Judy, Matt will be very happy to hear how pleased you were with his help, thanks for sharing and your business, kind regards, Rob.
LockRite Locksmiths is rated 4.96 based on 2,596 reviews