LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

of reviewers recommend LockRite Locksmiths
Read LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

About LockRite Locksmiths:

Our nationwide network of local locksmiths are on-call 24 hours a day for all types of locksmith work including lock-outs, emergency entry, lock changes, repairs & upgrades, burglary repairs, smart lock installs and more.

LockRite are trusted and official Yale Smart Security Partners. We install and maintain the latest digital smart locks for timber, PVCu and composite doors, such as the Yale Conexis smart lock.

Need a locksmith? Call us now on 0800 0612 677 or visit https://www.lockrite.org to find a locksmith near you.

NO CALL OUT FEE - DBS CHECKED LOCKSMITHS - WORK GUARANTEED - 24 HOUR

I can’t thank the gentleman enough . He came with gloves and a mask which at these unsettled time really put my mind at ease . Once again a excellent service .
(1263) - Posted 1 year ago
Very pleased with the service I received of Neil today top marks my doors have never been so good I would definitely recommend neil ontime very friendly and very helpful 10 /10
(142) - Posted 8 hours ago
I was so impressed with Ross, he arrived on time, was polite and friendly, didn't overcharge, cleaned up when he had done the work and made sure that the work he did was excellent. I would definitely use LockRite, again and would recommend them to anyone. Good to know that there are decent trades men about. Thank you Ross!
(1636) - Posted 8 hours ago
The barrel failed in our door and could not be removed as the key had broken off. Called LockRite and the lock was replaced and serviced. Very polite and informative engineer(John) was with us and the job done all within 2 hours. What seemed like a very stressful situation was easily resolved.
(1648) - Posted 10 hours ago
Highly recommend. Quick, efficient and reasonable. Very friendly and helpful
(1206) - Posted 2 days ago
Thanks Jean for your kind recommendation, great to know how happy you were with the service provided. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review here and for choosing LockRite. Best regards, Rob.
Paul patiently fixed our sticking doors, broken handles and missing locks and they all work perfectly now. All for a very reasonable fee, communication was excellent and we will certainly recommend him.
(1206) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks Paul, your recommendation and knowing how happy your were with Paul's service makes us happy. Thanks also for your business and for sharing here, kind regards, Rob.
Ross came to my rescue again with another complicated locking system, which he repaired very skilfully and efficiently. He is most courteous, friendly and very kind and patient in ensuring you understand and are able to deal with the system competently yourself. First class!
(1636) - Posted 4 days ago
Thanks Anonymous, great to know you continue to be happy with Ross's service. Thanks for taking time to share your review and for your continuing business, it means a lot to us. Kind regards, Rob.
Good service
(1628) - Posted 4 days ago
Thanks Stella, great to know you were happy with the help. Kind regards, Rob.
The locksmith, Kevin, arrived at the time he said he would. he was very polite, friendly and very efficenent and certainly knew what he was doing. He was a clean worker and kept the area free of rubbish and unnecessary kit. Would use LockRite any time.
(1575) - Posted 4 days ago
Thanks George, so good to know you would use us again and how very happy you were with Kevin's service. Thanks for sharing here and for your business, we appreciate it. Best regards, Rob.
Really impressed with the work carried out today. Prompt assistance and excellent value for money. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Thank you!
(857) - Posted 5 days ago
You are very welcome Julie, great to know you were happy with the service provided. Thanks for sharing here and your kind recommendation, it is much appreciated. Best regards, Rob.
Excellent work, labour rate a little expensive
(761) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Anonymous, thanks for sharing your feedback here, it helps us improve. Great to know you were happy with the service provided. We do try to keep our rates as competitive as possible and apologise if the cost was more than you anticipated. You should have been advised of the rates and given a quote or estimate prior to any work having been started. If this wasn't your experience please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 0800 0612 677 and ask to speak to the Manager so we can investigate. Kind regards, Rob.
Quick response time with a very professional and friendly service
(1673) - Posted 6 days ago
Thanks for sharing your good experience here Bob, great to know how pleased you were with the service provided, thanks for choosing LockRite, kind regards, Rob.
Absolutely brilliant service. Called Tony to get my locks changed. Within one hour I was using my new keys. Very happy and if necessary will definitely use LockRite again.
(1352) - Posted 1 week ago
Glad to been of service to you Andrew, Tony will be thrilled to hear how happy you were with his help. Thanks for sharing and for your valued business. Kind regards, Rob.
Great service, very prompt, professional and friendly.
(1352) - Posted 1 week ago
Glad you were so happy with the service Anonymous, thanks for letting us know and for choosing LockRite, it's much appreciated. Best regards, Rob.
Fast service. Reliable. Honest advice.
(1530) - Posted 1 week ago
Great to hear how pleased you were Mei, thanks for sharing and for your much appreciated business. Best regards, Rob.,
Cliffe was absolutely great from start to finish and I would highly recommend his services.
(1320) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks Anonymous, thrilled to read you were so happy with Cliffe's service you would recommend. Thanks for sharing and choosing LockRite, we appreciate it. Kind regards, Rob.
Moved into our new house and discovered we had three problems. Called Gareth and he sorted locking system on patio door plus lost keys to two locked tool cabinets which he managed to pick and modify keys to suit. Good communication, reliable and good value. Would definitely use again if necessary.
(516) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for taking time to share your review here Anonymous, we are very happy to know how pleased you were with Gareth's service and that you would use us again. Kind regards, Rob.
Adrian was really friendly on arrival, professional throughout and took the time to explain a couple of quirks concerning the locks he fitted for us before completing the job. Would 100% recommend.
(857) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for your kind recommendation and it's great to know how very happy you were with Adrian's help Anonymous, we appreciate it. Best regards, Rob.
Adrian came out within an hour and a half of my call and was very punctual. He gave me 2 options, one to repair and one to replace. I decided to replace the lock and am delighted with his workmanship and he left no mess at all. He was also able to cut me extra keys which only cost £3.00 each. Fantastic service and highly recommend Adrian.
(857) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Sue, great to know how very happy you were with Adrian's service, workmanship and that you would recommend us. Thanks for taking the time to share here, it is much appreciated. Best regards, Rob.
Nick responded to my phone message very promptly and was on site well within the hour. The problem was then solved quickly and efficiently. I could not fault the service and polite attitude throughout. Fully recommended and I would recommend LockRight and in particular Nick to anyone needing a locksmith.
(1540) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks Anonymous for sharing your satisfaction and good experience here. Nick will be very happy to hear you would recommend him personally, as well as the service overall. We are so pleased you were happy, kind regards, Rob.
A good job done will use again.
(1421) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks Barrie, thrilled to know you were so happy you would use us again. Thanks for taking the time to review us here, we appreciate it. Best regards, Rob.
LockRite Locksmiths is rated 4.96 based on 2,461 reviews