LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

of reviewers recommend LockRite Locksmiths
customer service
Read LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

About LockRite Locksmiths:

Our nationwide network of local locksmiths are on-call 24 hours a day for all types of locksmith work including lock-outs, emergency entry, lock changes, repairs & upgrades, burglary repairs, smart lock installs and more.

LockRite are trusted and official Yale Smart Security Partners. We install and maintain the latest digital smart locks for timber, PVCu and composite doors, such as the Yale Conexis smart lock.

Need a locksmith? Call us now on 0800 0612 677 or visit https://www.lockrite.org to find a locksmith near you.

NO CALL OUT FEE - DBS CHECKED LOCKSMITHS - WORK GUARANTEED - 24 HOUR

Prompt response. Very friendly Locksmith. Professional approach and very quick to get to work. First class job and even came with a brush and pan to clear up a few chippings. Very pleased indeed and would not hesitate to recommend to others. Many thanks for a job very well done. A very satisfied customer.
(1216) - Posted 1 year ago
I was very pleased with the service I received from LockRite Locksmiths. Very professional and efficient. I am pleased to be able to recommend this service .
(1329) - Posted 8 hours ago
Peter is a nice chap he had to come twice and has been before a couple of years ago!! He persisted and got the job done!! Yale replaces our digital lock which became faulty it would appear Peter knows how to fit these as he has done a few now and this doesn’t seem to be the case with others!! Will definitely use peter again although he may not want my call!! Super stuff
(1294) - Posted 16 hours ago
Quick friendly and efficient thank you
(1628) - Posted 21 hours ago
Very quick response and very efficient, thank you.
(1216) - Posted 23 hours ago
Daren is courteous, punctual and considerate when carrying out the work. He is knowledgable and consults you on every step and aspect of the job. I'd recommend him all day long.
(1499) - Posted 1 day ago
Was amazed how quickly he got to me in 15 mins once he knew my situation, excellent service and would recommend to anyone
(1405) - Posted 1 day ago
Ralph was great. Came when he said he would and carried out just what was necessary.
(1333) - Posted 2 days ago
Good, polite and efficient speedy response to an elderly neighbours problems. Would recommend this Locksmith to any of my friends. I know where to go for my own needs in the future. Thankyou Ian for your help!
(1329) - Posted 3 days ago
Rapid service, very helpful and professional. Highly recommended.
(801) - Posted 3 days ago
He Explained everything in detail. Andrew was Very professional, clear quote in advance. Excellent work! Highly recommend!
(1263) - Posted 3 days ago
A very friendly service if i was in need of a locksmith again i would use lock Rite again
(1530) - Posted 3 days ago
Arrived within 20mins and saved the day. Highly recommend
(1578) - Posted 3 days ago
Arrived as agreed first class job thank you so much
(1101) - Posted 4 days ago
Very efficient work with excellent end result. Very upfront about costs and these did not change. A clean and tidy finish. I would definitely use Cliffe again.
(1320) - Posted 4 days ago
Locked out having left keys in the property, entry was gained without any damage in a couple of minutes. Having lost a set of keys we asked for a cost for the locks to be changed. The engineer not only had the locks in stock on his van, the fitted cost was less than we B and Q. Great job.
(453) - Posted 5 days ago
Very helpful and efficient. Had the problem sorted really quickly.
(453) - Posted 5 days ago
Excellent service. Prompt reply to my answerphone message. Work carried out neatly and quickly. I would certainly recommend.
(1252) - Posted 5 days ago
Excellent service, would definitely recommend.
(1575) - Posted 5 days ago
A very prompt & professorial service by Phil to install a new Smart Door Lock.
(1578) - Posted 5 days ago
Brilliant, fast & friendly service.
(931) - Posted 5 days ago