LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LockRite Locksmiths

About LockRite Locksmiths: Our nationwide network of local locksmiths are on-call 24 hours a day for all types of locksmith work including lock-outs, emergency entry, lock changes, repairs & upgrades, burglary repairs, smart lock installs and more.

LockRite are trusted and official Yale Smart Security Partners. We install and maintain the latest digital smart locks for timber, PVCu and composite doors, such as the Yale Conexis smart lock.

Need a locksmith? Call us now on 0800 0612 677 or visit https://www.lockrite.org to find a locksmith near you.

NO CALL OUT FEE - DBS CHECKED LOCKSMITHS - WORK GUARANTEED - 24 HOUR

customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Prompt response. Very friendly Locksmith. Professional approach and very quick to get to work. First class job and even came with a brush and pan to clear up a few chippings. Very pleased indeed and would not hesitate to recommend to others. Many thanks for a job very well done. A very satisfied customer."
(1216) - Posted 3 months ago
"Fantastic service. Arrived on time. Quietly got on with fitting a new front door lock and cutting 8 extra keys for it. Very fast work. I would highly recommend"
(1210) - Posted 14 hours ago
"Good prompt efficient and effective service at a fair price."
(1263) - Posted 16 hours ago
"Very prompt, courteous service."
(1405) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Derek O’Brien was excellent. Efficient, polite and professional Derek did an amazing job! Derek took the time to explain the work he was doing, providing me with peace of mind. Derek even insisted on tidying up, the tiny mess that was made. I can’t recommend Derek highly enough, he would be my first call should I have any lock issues in the future. Thank you Derek."
(1297) - Posted 22 hours ago
"Professional and honest locksmith, can't fault the service, thanks"
(1479) - Posted 1 day ago
"very impressive service. including my initial call to the office I had my lock changed within the hour."
(889) - Posted 1 day ago
"I found andrew of lockrite efficient, friendly, able to establish the problem and order and complete the job swiftly."
(1263) - Posted 1 day ago
"Excellent service and advice will use again"
(1297) - Posted 2 days ago
"Amazing service from a competitive, courteous, professional engineer. Went the extra mile to ensure the house was secure and safe. My sincere thanks."
(1566) - Posted 2 days ago
"I phoned for help at 0930 and the Locksmith was with me at 1130. He did the job in 20 minutes and could not have been more helpful. An excellent service that I will recommend to others"
(889) - Posted 2 days ago
"Fantastic service - very quick to come out, and was able to put my mother's mind at ease after one of our keys was stolen. And a very good price, good value! Thoroughly recommend"
(1217) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very good service. I would highly recommend. 5 stars!"
(1472) - Posted 2 days ago
"Excellent service and very fair and reasonable with the pricing."
(1294) - Posted 3 days ago
"LockRite Locksmiths are amazing. Professional Knowledgeable Affordable Quick service 5 stars for this amazing company."
(142) - Posted 3 days ago
"Vince was a good man and did what he had to do having tried to pick the two locks for a lengthy time. I would ask for his help again."
(1530) - Posted 3 days ago
"got the door open in a 5 min repeared lock the next day very good and no mess."
(1420) - Posted 3 days ago
"extremely proffessional and friendly"
(1228) - Posted 3 days ago
"Freddy is an absolute life safer. With the only entry to our house out of action due to a broken lock, he worked tirelessly to gain entry and leave it so we could secure the house with a temporary lock. I would wholeheartedly recommend LockRite and in particular Freddy if ever you are in the same situation."
(1079) - Posted 4 days ago
"John came the same day I enquired about changing my lock, he was very friendly, efficient and explained everything he’d done. Will certainly use his services again and recommend him if you ever need a lock changing"
(1298) - Posted 4 days ago
"Workman arrived promptly at short notice. A very pleasant man who explained as he worked. Very satisfied with job done for elderly relative."
(1210) - Posted 5 days ago
Thanks for your review, Mrs Lewis. We're happy to hear our locksmith got to your elderly relative quickly and explained the issue as he completed the work. Thank you for choosing LockRite. Best regards, James
LockRite Locksmiths is rated 4.96 based on 680 reviews