LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LockRite Locksmiths

About LockRite Locksmiths: Our nationwide network of local locksmiths are on-call 24 hours a day for all types of locksmith work including lock-outs, emergency entry, lock changes, repairs & upgrades, burglary repairs, smart lock installs and more.

LockRite are trusted and official Yale Smart Security Partners. We install and maintain the latest digital smart locks for timber, PVCu and composite doors, such as the Yale Conexis smart lock.

Need a locksmith? Call us now on 0800 0612 677 or visit https://www.lockrite.org to find a locksmith near you.

NO CALL OUT FEE - DBS CHECKED LOCKSMITHS - WORK GUARANTEED - 24 HOUR

customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Prompt response. Very friendly Locksmith. Professional approach and very quick to get to work. First class job and even came with a brush and pan to clear up a few chippings. Very pleased indeed and would not hesitate to recommend to others. Many thanks for a job very well done. A very satisfied customer."
(1216) - Posted 9 months ago
"Was disappointed when I found out total price of job after it was completed. Customers should be advised TOTAL after Vat+ Labour charge at time of quote ...so theres no surprises Not quoted a price thats minus all that . I would not of gone ahead with lockrite had I known."
(1235) - Posted 39 minutes ago
"Very courteous. Worked hard to complete the job. Was very friendly and helpful Thankyou."
(1297) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Great job by Jon, this guy really knows his stuff and did a great job at a good price."
(1101) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Very quick same day response"
(1575) - Posted 21 hours ago
"Ammar from Locksmiths was excellent. Knows his stuff and didn't waste my time at all. Very efficient, helpful and polite."
(1472) - Posted 1 day ago
"Excellent service from phone call to changing locks 10 minutes."
(1260) - Posted 2 days ago
"Prompt and excellent communication and service."
(1260) - Posted 2 days ago
"Head Office answered phone at once, dealt with my problem quickly. Phil Bradley, the locksmith, fixed my broken lock efficiently and fast, with excellent explanation. Superb service all round."
(1578) - Posted 3 days ago
"Helpful, polite and efficient"
(1540) - Posted 3 days ago
"Locksmith arrived on time and was very helpful and friendly in what was a fairly difficult job."
(1235) - Posted 3 days ago
"Really excellent service, came out quickly and was well priced work - guy was really nice too and gave some great advice. 100% will recommend"
(1510) - Posted 3 days ago
"Quick efficient service provided. Very happy with work completed."
(1235) - Posted 3 days ago
"Excellent service, work completed within 3 hours of first call, kept updated at all stages."
(761) - Posted 4 days ago
"Excellent service. The work was carried out efficiently and the gentleman was very pleasant and polite. I was pleased with everything."
(1342) - Posted 4 days ago
"Kevin came do a variety of work on our new house and provided excellent service, quality fittings, and had a very positive ‘can do’ attitude. Thank you."
(952) - Posted 4 days ago
"Wow what a brilliant service I received very friendly and prompt I phoned up and within two and half hours my problem was fixed I would recommend LockRite to everyone first class service"
(1333) - Posted 4 days ago
"Brilliant service, Would recommend this company, Julian Fielden went out of his way to rectify the locking system on the front door."
(1616) - Posted 4 days ago
"Arrived very quickly, was friendly and got me back into my house quickly. Charged a very reasonable amount for an emergency call out - and was exactly as described on the call. Am very pleased and wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
(1320) - Posted 6 days ago
"Jon was polite friendly and arrived exactly the time he said he would!! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody - although if you can wait until a work day rather than a Saturday it may save you a few quid!"
(1101) - Posted 6 days ago
"A reliable and friendly service. I would recommend using Lockrite"
(1612) - Posted 6 days ago