LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

of reviewers recommend LockRite Locksmiths
Read LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

About LockRite Locksmiths:

Our nationwide network of local locksmiths are on-call 24 hours a day for all types of locksmith work including lock-outs, emergency entry, lock changes, repairs & upgrades, burglary repairs, smart lock installs and more.

LockRite are trusted and official Yale Smart Security Partners. We install and maintain the latest digital smart locks for timber, PVCu and composite doors, such as the Yale Conexis smart lock.

Need a locksmith? Call us now on 0800 0612 677 or visit https://www.lockrite.org to find a locksmith near you.

NO CALL OUT FEE - DBS CHECKED LOCKSMITHS - WORK GUARANTEED - 24 HOUR

I can’t thank the gentleman enough . He came with gloves and a mask which at these unsettled time really put my mind at ease . Once again a excellent service .
(1263) - Posted 1 year ago
Friendly, punctual and knowledgeable. Many thanks John.
(1298) - Posted 1 day ago
You are very welcome Anonymous, John will be very happy to know how pleased you were. Kind regards, Rob.
Excellent service. Fixed our broken door really quickly. Highly recommend
(1329) - Posted 2 days ago
Thanks for the review and kind recommendation Anonymous, we are glad you were so pleased with the service, best regards Rob.
Excellent and speedy service. Real professionals
(1329) - Posted 2 days ago
Thanks Stephen glad to have been of service to you, great to know you were so pleased, kind regards, Rob.
AMAZING SERVICE! My key broke off and got stuck in the padlock of my garage which meant I couldn't open the door. I rang Tony at LockRite and he called me back within 2 mins. He said he could meet me in half an hour. Sure enough, he arrived and not only did he remove the broken key, he managed to cut a new key by putting the two broken pieces together which saved me the price of a new padlock. He then kindly cut me a spare key and lubricated the lock so I wouldn't have this problem again. From the moment the key broke in the lock and I was plunged into despair to the the moment everything was fixed and Tony was waving goodbye, took no more than an hour. During that time, Tony was calm, reassuring, highly professional and went above and beyond what I expected in terms of service. I can't recommend him highly enough!
(1352) - Posted 2 days ago
Thank you John for sharing your detailed review, great to know how well Tony looked after your problem and how pleased you were. Thanks also for the recommendation and your business, we appreciate it. Best regards, Rob.
I was very pleased with the work done to renew my letterbox. Peter was pleasant and polite at all times.
(1673) - Posted 3 days ago
Glad to hear how pleased you were with Peter's help Anonymous, thanks for sharing and your business, kind regards Rob.
Excellent service Arrived very quickly after another job. Vince found a new lock to match old model. Will recommend him thanks.
LockRite Locksmiths 5 star review on 28th July 2021 LockRite Locksmiths 5 star review on 28th July 2021
(1530) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Christine, thank you for sharing how happy you were with Vince's service and your kind recommendation, it is much appreciated. Best regards, Rob.
Kevin Bett came and installed the Yale burglar alarm and checked that all aspects were working fine - before he left. He was very friendly and efficient and quickly did the job. I would recommend him to anyone needing this sort of service.
(952) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks Anonymous, great to know you were so happy with Kevin's help you would recommend, thanks for sharing and choosing LockRite, kind regards, Rob.
Brilliant service, very efficient and polite - did a great job.
(1405) - Posted 4 days ago
So good to hear how pleased you were Alice, thanks for the review and for sharing. Kind regards, Rob.
Speedy response. Professional and friendly service from Locksmith Willie.
(1235) - Posted 5 days ago
So good to hear how happy you were with Willie's help David, thanks for taking time to post your kind review and for choosing LockRite, best regards, Rob.
Excellent. Ross came the next day and fixed 4 locks which had become stiff. He didn’t need to replace any locks and the cost was very reasonable. Ross was polite and helpful. Would definitely recommend.
(1636) - Posted 6 days ago
Absolutely fantastic service by Colin, thank you. I will definitely use and recommend you again. Five star service!!
(1685) - Posted 6 days ago
Matt was really helpful - went out of his way to get to me on two of the hottest days of the year. So grateful for his speedy response!
(1693) - Posted 6 days ago
Precise workmanship delivered swiftly and doors even close better now. Same day work done.
(857) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service from David.
(1306) - Posted 1 week ago
Alastair helped us out at very short notice with a patio door that wouldn’t lock. A really friendly, professional and efficient service. Very much appreciated, thank you!
(1005) - Posted 1 week ago
(1005) - Posted 1 week ago
I recently had a Yale Smart Alarm installed by Adrian who was fantastic in helping me get this set up. A very speedy installation. Would definitely recommend LockRite!
(857) - Posted 1 week ago
Julian came out to the house on the same day that I called and fitted a lock on a very difficult door but he did an excellent job which took longer than expected. I would highly recommend him for his promptness and ability to help us so quickly to find a solution to our lock problem.
(1616) - Posted 1 week ago
Prompt response and job done well
(1673) - Posted 1 week ago