LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

of reviewers recommend LockRite Locksmiths
Read LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

About LockRite Locksmiths:

Our nationwide network of local locksmiths are on-call 24 hours a day for all types of locksmith work including lock-outs, emergency entry, lock changes, repairs & upgrades, burglary repairs, smart lock installs and more.

LockRite are trusted and official Yale Smart Security Partners. We install and maintain the latest digital smart locks for timber, PVCu and composite doors, such as the Yale Conexis smart lock.

Need a locksmith? Call us now on 0800 0612 677 or visit https://www.lockrite.org to find a locksmith near you.

NO CALL OUT FEE - DBS CHECKED LOCKSMITHS - WORK GUARANTEED - 24 HOUR

Complex job at one of our properties in Wrexham which required two visits and install of additional key press to accommodate all the extra keys! Local Lockrite engineer faultless in his approach - methodical and systematic when faced with a variety of locks for doors and roller shutter keyswitches Our Company always uses Lockrite nationwide and we have never been let down
(1210) - Posted 4 months ago
Great to hear Chris, thanks for taking the time to share your kind review and your valued business, it is much appreciated. It makes us happy to hear your positive comments, best regards, Rob.
Lots of good Locksmiths out there. Alistair from LockRite had that edge. Very professional,prompt. Went that extra mile by pointing out that my door was never properly aligned. Causing the handle to break. Realigned it and now works perfectly. I definitely recommend LockRite. (A big thanks Alistair !!!)
(1005) - Posted 4 months ago
Thanks KC for taking the time to share here, Alistair will be very happy to hear how pleased you were with his help, kind regards, Rob.
Very good job done , good knowledge from the start to locate the problem and sorted very quickly can not fault this guy would highly recommend
(1673) - Posted 8 months ago
Thanks for your kind recommendation and sharing your experience here Stuart, we are pleased to have been able to help you and appreciate your business. Kind regards Rob.
I rang 5 "24 Hour" locksmiths who either didn't answer or hung up on me before getting to lockrite. I wish I could remember the gentleman's name who came but I know he was from Middlesbrough and drove 50 minutes at 1am to free me from a broken bathroom. Thank you so much
(1673) - Posted 9 months ago
Hi Barry, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're happy to have helped in your moment of need! The locksmith who visited on this occasion was Pete. I'll be sure to pass on your 5 star review. Best regards, James
Very personable operative. Willing to try different ways to get into the house and refused my suggestion to break a window, instead asked for advice from 'control' and he managed to get in through the letterbox. Certainly was not trying to maximise his earnings.
(1648) - Posted 11 months ago
Great workmanship. Carried out the job within a 1 from calling. Replaced two locks with in 20 minutes and wiped down surfaces work with anti bacterial wipes once finished. A very pleasant and polite guy...will defo use him again....great prices as well...;)
(1636) - Posted 1 year ago
Chris from LockRite came out this morning to attend to the door to one of my outbuildings. He very quickly diagnosed the issue, and fitted a new part to the door mechanism. He is obviously very skilled. He gave me a quote on the spot which I thought was reasonable. He is highly recommended and I would use him again without any hesitation.
(1252) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for coming so quickly and keeping us secure, an excellent service, highly recommend!
(1648) - Posted 1 year ago
Job done quickly which was great but the cost of materials was excessive to say the least. There is a huge markup taken.
(142) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Kevin, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you anticipated a lower cost for materials. We do try to keep our rates as competitive as we can, while providing a fast, efficient and trustworthy service. Please feel free to contact our team if you wish to discuss this further. Best regards, James
Replacement window handle with lock and key supplied and fitted. Communication efficient. Courteous and professional. Cost as per quote. Highly recommend Thank you.
(761) - Posted 1 year ago
Arrived on time and did a first class job
(1628) - Posted 1 year ago
Gareth Johns is reliable, professional and friendly and will go the extra mile to try to get to you the same day. We will only use Lockrite now because of the 1st class service he provides.
(516) - Posted 1 year ago
good service.david was a really good worker.
(1628) - Posted 1 year ago
Very helpful call centre and David the engineer was very prompt, excellent communication and incredibly helpful. Great service=happy customer, thank you
(1628) - Posted 1 year ago
What a brilliant service - I cannot recommend this company enough! We phoned at 09.00, he arrived well before 10.00 and changed the lock to our from door quickly. No fuss, no mess, no ridiculous emergency call-out cost. Dennis is a sincere, polite and knowledgeable tradesman.
(801) - Posted 1 year ago
As a retired worker aged 74 i was shocked at the cost of £82 for 2 mins work. Your operative was polite and good at his job,but exssesive in his charges.for labour only.
(1101) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Mac, I have been looking back over older reviews and noticed yours had not been acknowledged here, for that I do apologise. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here, feedback such as yours is always valued. We are pleased to hear that you found our locksmith polite and good at his job, however concerned to hear you thought the cost was more than you were comfortable with. I do apologise that on this occasion you did not anticipate the potential final cost of the service and that we apparently failed to have made this clear to you. This is not how we strive to operate at Lockrite. You should have been advised of the labour rate when you first called in, prior to us sending out a Locksmith to help you. Furthermore when the Locksmith was there we strive to always provide customers with an estimate and wait for approval before starting any work. We also aim to ensure customers are fully aware there is VAT and any materials used, to be added to the hourly rates when the final bill is calculated so there are no nasty shocks. As it sounds as though this was not your experience please still feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Team on 0800 0612 677 with your concerns or if you would like to discuss this further. We do want all our customers to be happy with the service they receive from Lockrite. Kind regards, Rob
Phil came to see to some loose handles on my back door as I thought they were about to fall off. He was very honest, checked them and assured me that they were loose but not damaged. Being of a particular design,there was little he could do - he did not advise that I get new expensive handles which he could easily have done. Competent and honest work.
(1578) - Posted 2 years ago
Called for a unreliable conservatory door lock. Adrian was punctual, diagnosed the problem, showed me the fault and explained the options thoroughly. Ordered part and fitted it, taking the trouble to improve the fit of the conservatory doors. I'd have no hesitation in calling him again.
(857) - Posted 2 years ago
very quick, always stayed in touch, did a fantastic job.
(857) - Posted 2 years ago
Work was good, but never returned our parking permit (despite contact).
(1349) - Posted 2 years ago
Hi Reuben, thank you for reviewing our service. I'm glad you were happy with the service received but I am sorry to hear your parking permit wasn't returned to you. We sincerely apologise for this and we're sorry this effected your overall experience of our service. Best regards, James
LockRite Locksmiths is rated 4.96 based on 2,524 reviews