LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

Based on 3,025 reviews
5 out of 5
Read LockRite Locksmiths Reviews

About LockRite Locksmiths:

Need a local locksmith you can trust?
Call us now on 0800 0612 677 or visit https://www.lockrite.org to find a LockRite locksmith near you.

LockRite have a strong focus on customer service and are ranked within THE BEST companies in the locksmith category on Trustpilot by TrustScore and number of reviews.

24 Hour Locksmith Service

LockRite's nationwide network of local locksmiths are on-call 24 hours a day. Available for all types of locksmith work, including lock-outs, emergency entry, lock changes, lock repairs & upgrades, burglary repairs and more.

Smart Security

In addition to traditional locksmith services, we install and maintain the latest digital smart locks and smart security for homes and businesses. This includes smart locks for timber, PVCu and composite doors, such as the Yale Linus, Yale Conexis and Yale Keyless smart locks. Smart alarms, such as the Yale smart home alarm, and the latest smart CCTV security systems.

DBS Checked & Work Guaranteed

All of our locksmiths are DBS checked for your peace of mind and our work is guaranteed with a 12 month manufacturers warranty on all parts and 90 days guarantee on all workmanship

Local Locksmiths

Our highly trained and experienced locksmiths live within the locality they serve or close enough for a short commute. Not only does this mean they can be with you very quickly, but it also means you are helping to support a local business that has an interest in your community.

NO CALL OUT FEE - DBS CHECKED LOCKSMITHS - WORK GUARANTEED - 24 HOUR - TOP RATED

Great service ! arrived at specified time, located the problem and explained how it it could be repaired and the cost. Very happy with the work done.
(1673) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Joan, thank you for your review. Regards Julian.
He obviously knew what he was doing unlike the previous 'locksmith' we had who made it worse. Had the necessary replacement parts to hand, replaced them and was finished in about 50 mins. Reasonable cost.
(1673) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Howard, thank you for your five stars. Yes Pete (who attended) is a very good locksmith. Thanks again Julian.
Very helpful, polite, understanding. Very efficient in his work Clean and tidy while working and clean up after completion Will recommend him to others Will definitely use again if needed
(1712) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello James, thank you, I will pass on your comments to Ron who attended. Regards Julian.
I own a shop and three of us waiting to get in…didn’t have to wait long…brilliant service and very knowledgeable.
(1704) - Posted 2 weeks ago
(1704) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Steve, many thanks for your five-star review, I will pass on your comments to Morne who attended. Kind regards Julian.
Excellent
(1628) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for the five stars. Regards Julian
James was excellent, arriving when he said he would. Explained everything as he was replacing the lock and why the original lock had failed and was no longer of use. Excellent job done and cleared everything away disposing of the old locks. Would not hesitate in passing on recommendation
(1479) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your five star review. Regards Julian.
Wow, what service. Gareth was round to replace my front door lock in record time! He was very knowledgeable and professional and replaced my lock, explaining the 'workings' so that I understand completely. I will have no hesitation in calling on him again, and shall sing his praises to all my friends and family.
(516) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your five-star review, much appreciated. Regards Julian.
Locked inside my flat Bank Holiday Thursday. Called LockRite in absolute desperation and Ian turned out to be my salvation! The phone answered directly I called; he arrived within 40 minutes and let me out immediately! and had new lock fitted in minutes. But most importantly he made sure I knew exactly how to operate the new lock before he left. An excellent job carried out at very short notice and with great speed and at a very reasonable cost I thought given it was a Bank Holiday. Thanks so very much Ian. I'd recommend LockRite to anyone who has need of such a service themselves..
Hello Marion, thank you very much for your five star review. Regards Julian.
Quick to respond, efficient and professional. Exemplary. Very pleasant manner too.
(1298) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Kevin, thank you for your review and kind words. I will pass them on to John who attended. Regards Julian.
Super service after I had been let done / ripped off by another locksmith. Would highly recommend.
(1306) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for the five star review. We are sorry you had a bad experience previously and glad to have given you decent service. Regards Julian
Super quick response, even out of hours. Arrived on time, gave updates of timings, costs and issues, I was fully informed at all times. The work was finished to a high standard. I would definitely recommend this company.
(952) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Jill, thank you for your review and we are very happy that you would recommend LockRite. Kind regards Julian.
Very efficient, competent and accommodating.
(1079) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Steve, thank you for the five-star review. We thoroughly train our locksmiths who are fully skilled and ethical. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Freddie who was the locksmith that attended. Thanks again. Regards Julian
Fairly quick response, (on-site within 2 & 1/2hrs). Quality repairs done at a reasonable price. Thank you Alistair.
(1005) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your 5 star review. Alistair will be delighted with the feedback. Regards Julian
Absolutely delighted. Saved my day
Thank you for your review. Regards Julian
Great service by Pete yet again. Very quick to respond and repair our door.
(1673) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Lorna, thank you for your review. I will be sure to let Pete know your comments. Regards Julian
Excellent communication, arrived at the time agreed, knowledgeable and efficient repair and quoted price remained the same.
(1263) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your 5 star review. Regards Lockrite
Absolutely delighted. Saved my day
Thank you. Regards LockRite
Matt came out to sort my conservatory door out which I couldn't open. Would recommend him and use again if needed.
(1693) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Jackie. Many thanks for your 5 star review and recommendation promise. I will be sure to pass this on to Matt. Regards Julian.
Tony was very helpful and friendly. Took time to explain what I need to know about my Yale conexis L1 doorlock. Even my daughter was educated by Tony about how the door mechanism operate. THANKS SO MUCH Tony.
(1352) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Salau, thank you for the review and I am glad you appreciated Tony's expertise on Yale products and his patience. Thanks again, I will pass on your comments to Tony. Regards Julian
LockRite Locksmiths is rated 4.97 based on 3,025 reviews