Little Folks Furniture Reviews

01985 300588

customerservices@littlefolksfurniture.co.uk

The Old Silk WorksBeech Avenue

Tell us how Little Folks Furniture made you happy
Lovely bed - well made and my son loves it. Very happy with the service provided by Little Folks Furniture
Swift, helpful and friendly response.
Gorgeous quality bunk bed, really happy with it! And fantastic Service
Staff were personable and helpful - they called me directly to arrange getting bed delivered before Christmas. The bed is lovely quality wood, easy to put together and my little girl is very happy.
I have bought 3 items from Little Folks over the past few months. Purchased the Fargo wardrobe and chest of drawers in Ivory white which came pre assembled and delivered by a 2 man team. As others have said these items are great quality and sturdy. Furniture was all packed and protected nicely as well so no marks on anything once everything was unwrapped. Last week I purchased the matching Fargo bookcase. This item was self assembly. Again everything was packed well with polystyrene and wrapped so no problems with dings or marks on anything. Assembly was straightforward and item looks great and matches perfectly. Christopher from Little Folks who handled both orders was great to deal with and very patient and helpful when I was initially deciding on what to purchase. Highly recommended.
The furniture is beautiful. We bought a Fargo small double bed in Farleigh Grey. It is an expensive bed but It is solid and is completely worth it. I would recommend this furniture.
Really good quality bed, super sturdy, and relatively easy to assemble. Good service alround.
Fantastic service! Good quality furniture and lovely designs. Would buy again!
Great quality product and great customer service from the team. Very happy.
We purchased a Fargo single bed with trundle bed for our 5 year old son. My wife and I put it together relatively easily. Product wise, it's very sturdy, well made and has some nice design details. Our son loves it too for sleep overs. Thanks Little Folks, Gary & Rozy
We fell in love with the bunk bed on the website, we felt it exactly met our requirements; fitting in with aesthetic, fitting full size single mattresses and able to convert into two single beds. When we called Little Folk, they were exceptionally helpful and really we couldn't ask for more. The actual bed itself arrived, and we not disappointed the quality looked excellent, and very much to our surprise it went together really quickly and easily and became a beautiful solid bunk bed, that our girls adore. Couldn't recommend highly enough.
Very well made product, easy to assemble, looks great.
Brilliant!
Great experience - super helpful staff on the phone, timely delivery. Great product.
We bought a Fargo trundle bed for our young daughter. Its beautifully made. Very solid. I imagine it will last her into her teens and she can invite her friends over for sleep overs which is an added bonus. Service was swift and the team delivering and building the bed were excellent.
We purchased a Fargo bunk bed for our young boys recently. The quality and finish far exceeded what we expected. It is clearly built to last for a generation. Thanks!
Good quality but expensive due to real wood. Other place even more expensive almost double price but same quality. Recommended.
Nice quality and very good service.
Gorgeous mid sleepers. One each for my 3 and 4 year old. Very safe, no danger of falling out. Kids have made dens under their beds, complete with dinosaurs and unicorns respectively. Absolutely delighted, particularly with the quality
Great communication, delivery and product quality
Little Folks Furniture is rated 4.85 based on 54 reviews