Little Folks Furniture Reviews

01985 300588

customerservices@littlefolksfurniture.co.uk

The Old Silk WorksBeech Avenue

Tell us how Little Folks Furniture made you happy
Excellent bunk beds, easy to make (with two people). Good communication from the company on questions and delivery. Kids love their new mattresses and bed!
We ordered some Stompa bunk beds and sent them back because the quality was so poor. The new ones we purchased from Little Folks Furniture were so much better quality. They were sturdy, well painted and had a real quality feel to them. The service was also excellent.
Good evening!

We'd just like to say a big thank you for such a wonderful review of your new bunk beds.

The quality of our products and our customer services are both things that we really pride ourselves on, so it means a lot to have this kind of feedback.

We really hope that your family enjoys the bunks for many years to come!

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Very nice looking bunk-bed, simple enough to put together, sturdy and well finished.
Good evening Ken,

Thanks ever so much for leaving the time to review your bunk bed. We're so pleased that you're really happy with it!

If there's anything else we can assist with, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Excellent product and excellent service! They even accommodated my last minute request to add a mattress to my order, The bed is great quality and very sturdy, my daughter is thrilled with her new bedroom!
Good evening,

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review of your experience shopping with us. - We're really pleased that you're happy with the new bed, and that your daughter loves her brand new bedroom!

Should there be anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
What can I say!? Only that I can't thank the team enough for their amazing contact at a stressful time (moving before Christmas). They were hugely supportive and helpful- and did exactly what they said they would do. Not only were we treated as though our custom was really appreciated, the product was fantastic quality- and my tall teenage daughter couldn't be more happy in her new tranquil space. Thank you so much.
Dear Wendy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review!

We're thrilled that you feel as though you've had a great experience buying our products, and importantly, that your daughter loves her new space too.

We hope that the new bedroom brings many years of happiness.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
We’re really happy with the bunk beds we ordered. They are really good quality, were easy to put together and look great! Happy kids, happy us!
Hi Jenny,

Thanks ever so much for leaving such a fabulous review of your new bunk beds. - We're so pleased that you and your children love them and that you feel they're great quality too, as these are both factors that are extremely important to us.

Have a lovely weekend,

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
The bunk beds are amazing! Really beautiful and well made. The kids absolutely love them. Great customer service as well. Really impressed.
Good evening Richard,

Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. - We're so happy that you and your kids love their new bunk beds, and we really hope that they're enjoyed for many years to come!

Should there be anything else that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
I purchased bunk beds from you. The beds were. Packaged really well to avoid any damage in transit. The quality of the. Beds is amazing very sturdy and beautifully finished. All screws and bolts were included and the instructions easy to follow. Will absolutely buy furniture from you again
So nice to experience excellent customer service along with very good products in a package. The service is exceptional, friendly, responsive, and with excellent communication at every step.
Hi Keith,

We just wanted to say a big thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review of your experience shopping with us.

Being a small company, excellent customer service is one of our highest priorities, and so we're really pleased that you felt you were taken good care of.

If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
The best furniture, absolutely delighted:)
Hi Fiona

A big thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We're so pleased that you love your furniture.

Fi
I trawled the internet for ages trying to find the right beds and so glad I found Little Folks furniture. Lovely sturdy beds and super comfy mattresses. Customer Service was really excellent and the delivery was great too. Highly reccomend.
Hi Kirsty

Thanks so much for taking some time out of your day to leave us such a lovely review!

We hope that you and your family enjoy your beds for many years to come.

Should there be anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Fi
The service and product from this company is absolutely outstanding. I don’t usually do reviews but I really need to acknowledge how efficient the team are at Litte Folk Furniture with any inquiry and the products are exceptional quality.
Dear Nava,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. - We're really pleased that you are so happy with both the product quality and the experience that you've had whilst shopping with us.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
I ordered a mattress for my 3yr old daughters first big girl bed. I did a lot of research as there is so much choice. I decided I didn’t want a foam one so went with a open coil mattress. The next dilemma where do I buy from. I looked at a mattress in a big store and was not impressed so took the gamble and preferred online without seeing from little folks. I am not disappointed the mattress is so comfortable and the quality is evident. The customer service I received was second to none I called on two occasions and Chris was so helpful and informative. The delivery was on time. Whole experience was great.
Good evening,

We'd just like to say a big 'thank you' for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review.

We're also especially pleased that you feel that your daughter's new mattress is comfortable and of high quality, and that you received excellent customer service too.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
We initially bought the Fargo single bed with carved heart in ivory white for our little girl when we moved house. We loved it so much that after a few months we ordered the matching wardrobe and 3+2 drawers in the same colour. We did mull over it for a while as it wasn’t a cheap purchase, but I just couldn’t see anything else that looked as nice. When they arrived we were so glad we’d gone ahead! The whole set is absolutely beautiful - they are such good quality and excellently made. I am in love with my 4 year old’s bedroom now!
Dear Kelly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your new Fargo furniture. - Thank you also for showing us a few photos of your daughter's new bedroom; it looks wonderful and we're so pleased that you love it so much!

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Lovely sturdy furniture very easy to put together
Hi Abigail,

Thanks so much for leaving a review. - We're so pleased you like the furniture and that you found assembly a breeze.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Great company, customer service, and the products are of high quality!
Dear Luciana,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review. We're really pleased that you were happy with our service, and of course the product too!

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Beautiful furniture. Easy to assemble. Slow on delivery however not their fault and had excellent customer service. Will definitely buy again from them!
Hi Laua,

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really happy that you're pleased with the furniture and that you found our customer service excellent.
We hope that you enjoy your furniture for many years to come.

Amazing quality bunks
Good evening Emma,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave a comment about your new Little Folks Furniture bunk bed. We're very pleased that you're happy with the quality and hope they serve you well for many years to come.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Really happy with our purchase. Feels like it will last for years and years! Cleans very well. Delivery team was great too, esp as it was a delivery during Corona.
Hello Adel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're really pleased that you are happy with your purchase, and that you felt you received good service from our delivery team. - We have passed the message on to them.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Excellent, the chair was exactly what we expected and the righ tfit for our boy to comfortably continue his schooling remotely from home. Thanks you and stay safe
Good evening Hari,

We'd just like to thank you for leaving a review about your new Little Folks Furniture chair, and we're really glad that it's just right for your boy.

Little Folks Furniture is rated 4.89 based on 98 reviews