Little Folks Furniture Reviews

01985 300588

customerservices@littlefolksfurniture.co.uk

The Old Silk WorksBeech Avenue

Tell us how Little Folks Furniture made you happy
I ordered a mattress for my 3yr old daughters first big girl bed. I did a lot of research as there is so much choice. I decided I didn’t want a foam one so went with a open coil mattress. The next dilemma where do I buy from. I looked at a mattress in a big store and was not impressed so took the gamble and preferred online without seeing from little folks. I am not disappointed the mattress is so comfortable and the quality is evident. The customer service I received was second to none I called on two occasions and Chris was so helpful and informative. The delivery was on time. Whole experience was great.
Good evening,

We'd just like to say a big 'thank you' for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review.

We're also especially pleased that you feel that your daughter's new mattress is comfortable and of high quality, and that you received excellent customer service too.

With warmest wishes,

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
We initially bought the Fargo single bed with carved heart in ivory white for our little girl when we moved house. We loved it so much that after a few months we ordered the matching wardrobe and 3+2 drawers in the same colour. We did mull over it for a while as it wasn’t a cheap purchase, but I just couldn’t see anything else that looked as nice. When they arrived we were so glad we’d gone ahead! The whole set is absolutely beautiful - they are such good quality and excellently made. I am in love with my 4 year old’s bedroom now!
Dear Kelly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your new Fargo furniture. - Thank you also for showing us a few photos of your daughter's new bedroom; it looks wonderful and we're so pleased that you love it so much!

With very best wishes,

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Lovely sturdy furniture very easy to put together
Hi Abigail,

Thanks so much for leaving a review. - We're so pleased you like the furniture and that you found assembly a breeze.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Great company, customer service, and the products are of high quality!
Dear Luciana,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review. We're really pleased that you were happy with our service, and of course the product too!

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Beautiful furniture. Easy to assemble. Slow on delivery however not their fault and had excellent customer service. Will definitely buy again from them!
Hi Laua,

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really happy that you're pleased with the furniture and that you found our customer service excellent.
We hope that you enjoy your furniture for many years to come.

With warmest wishes,

Amazing quality bunks
Good evening Emma,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave a comment about your new Little Folks Furniture bunk bed. We're very pleased that you're happy with the quality and hope they serve you well for many years to come.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Really happy with our purchase. Feels like it will last for years and years! Cleans very well. Delivery team was great too, esp as it was a delivery during Corona.
Hello Adel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're really pleased that you are happy with your purchase, and that you felt you received good service from our delivery team. - We have passed the message on to them.

Best wishes,

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Excellent, the chair was exactly what we expected and the righ tfit for our boy to comfortably continue his schooling remotely from home. Thanks you and stay safe
Good evening Hari,

We'd just like to thank you for leaving a review about your new Little Folks Furniture chair, and we're really glad that it's just right for your boy.

With very best wishes,

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Excellent product quality, arrived on time and easy to assemble. Worth the extra money!
Hi Ross.

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to review your Little Folks product. We're really pleased that it arrived on time, was easy to put together and that you're happy with it!

Best wishes,

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
We received the desk three days after ordering, and it’s beautiful. I was a bit nervous ordering furniture unseen, but I’m so pleased with the quality. It was easy to build, (took me about 20 mins all in) and it feels like a solid piece of furniture that will last our 7 year old for years. Also, superbly wrapped!
Dear Victoria,

Thank you so much for posting a review.
Very glad to hear that you are happy with the desk.

All best.

Stephen @ Little Folks Furniture
SO happy with the level of customer service and product that has been provided, couldn't have asked for better!
Dear Jasmin,
Thank you very much for posting a review.

All best

Stephen @ Little Folks Furniture
Great furniture and friendly customer service, thank you!
Dear Andy,

Thank you for posting your review.

We are delighted to hear you are happy with service and product.

have a great day.

Aleksander @ Little Folks Furniture
What an amazing company. From the ease of placing the order through to the punctual delivery. The bunk bed I purchased was easy to assemble with simple easy to follow instructions and the quality is terrific. One piece had some slight damage ( in transit) and that was replaced with no issues within 48 hours. Combine this with the Company's ethical sourcing policy and i don't think they can be beaten.
Dear Curt,

Thank you so much for posting your review. Our team is really glad you are happy
wit h our service and product.

I hope your children will enjoy the bunk bed for years to come.

Thank you again and have a great day.

Aleksander @ Little Folks Furniture
My little one loves her new fargo trundle bed. Due to slanting ceilings she cant have bunk beds and this meant she has a spare bed for sleepovers! Thank you!!
Dear Lucy,

Thank you so much for posting review. We are really glad you could find a solution for sleepover with Little Folks Furniture.

We wish your daughter many happy memorable moments with friends to visit.

Aleksander @ Little Folks Furniture
Excellent quality furniture, will definitely purchase from them again.
Dear Kelly,

Thank you for posting a review and great to hear you are happy with the Little Folks Furniture.

We are here for you might you have any further wishes.

Aleksander @ Little Folks Furniture
The service we received was exceptional and we have recommended Little Folks Furniture to others.
We were thrilled with the quality of the bunk beds and the instructions were clear and easy to follow.
Thank you very much for making it such an easy and pleasurable purchase.
Dear Nicole,
Thank you for posting review and for further recommendations.

Our team is really happy to receive such a positive review.

I hope you will enjoy Little Folks furniture for many years.

all best
Aleksander @ Little Folks Furniture
Beautiful bunks. Great quality and will last our grandchildren for years as converts to two singles. Fast and efficient delivery. Great choice
Dear Sirs,

Thank you for taking time to post a review.

We are delighted to hear you are happy with the bunks.

Thank you for choosing Little Folks Furniture.

Aleksander @ Little Folks Furniture
Order was delivered earlier than expected which is great. The guys turned up promptly, put everything in my sons room and erected it all where I wanted it and made sure I was satisfied before they left.
Quality of the furniture is lovely, photos online are a good representation of the colour too.
I would definitely recommend the company, also the furniture and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again!!
Dear Candice,

Thank you for taking time for review.
Our team is glad to hear we have met your expectations with product and assembly.
I hope you son enjoys furniture for many years.

Aleksander @ Little Folks Furniture
We are absolutely delighted with our recent purchase. Furniture from the Fargo range is absolutely stunning and of very high quality. Very easy to assemble small double bed. Will certainly last my little boy throughout childhood. Excellent customer service and communication from Chris throughout. Would highly recommend. Thanks again
Dear Nicola,

Thank you so much for your review.
Really glad to hear you are delighted with the small double bed.

I hope you will enjoy our furniture for many years.

Best regards

Aleksander @ Little Folks Furniture
Excellent customer service from Chris who answered all my queries via phone and email. Great experience from start to finish. The high sleeper is a rare find, high enough but not as high as most on the market. It is also of a very high quality and well made. Comparing to other options elsewhere you really do get what you pay for and I'm glad we chose Little Folks. We are exceptionally grateful for the flexibility in delivery also. Originally we requested for a specific date and then asked to have it earlier and this was accommodated. Thank you Chris
Dear Kellie,

Thank you so much for taking time and posting review.
Really glad to hear you are happy with the High sleeper and the service from our team.

Have a great day.