Little Folks Furniture Reviews

01985 300588

customerservices@littlefolksfurniture.co.uk

The Old Silk WorksBeech Avenue

Tell us how Little Folks Furniture made you happy
We’re really happy with the bunk beds we ordered. They are really good quality, were easy to put together and look great! Happy kids, happy us!
Hi Jenny,

Thanks ever so much for leaving such a fabulous review of your new bunk beds. - We're so pleased that you and your children love them and that you feel they're great quality too, as these are both factors that are extremely important to us.

Have a lovely weekend,

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
The bunk beds are amazing! Really beautiful and well made. The kids absolutely love them. Great customer service as well. Really impressed.
Good evening Richard,

Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. - We're so happy that you and your kids love their new bunk beds, and we really hope that they're enjoyed for many years to come!

Should there be anything else that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
I purchased bunk beds from you. The beds were. Packaged really well to avoid any damage in transit. The quality of the. Beds is amazing very sturdy and beautifully finished. All screws and bolts were included and the instructions easy to follow. Will absolutely buy furniture from you again
So nice to experience excellent customer service along with very good products in a package. The service is exceptional, friendly, responsive, and with excellent communication at every step.
Hi Keith,

We just wanted to say a big thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review of your experience shopping with us.

Being a small company, excellent customer service is one of our highest priorities, and so we're really pleased that you felt you were taken good care of.

If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Bought the classic beach mid sleeper with chest a drawers and storage for my 4 year old. Plus shelf and high bed
pocket sprung mattress. Mixed bag TBH. The bed is good quality, solid and looks lovely. It was difficult to assemble without help. The mattress is very comfortable and good value for money. The accompanying drawers & storage are appalling quality- I would never have bought if I’d seen them in a shop. The description says ‘sturdy’ - but I don’t agree. I really can’t see the chest a drawers lasting long. They feel flimsy and cheap and not at all the same quality as the bed. The shelf hasn’t arrived. My advice would be to buy the bed and mattress but don’t bother with the furniture.
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback – it’s always good to receive all comments, both positive and negative.

Our beds are made from solid hardwoods, hence their robustness and quality of painted finish, and we’re pleased that you are happy with the bed and mattress.

When it comes to the furniture, it’s neither practical nor necessarily better to make it out of the same wood, though we must acknowledge that you are disappointed with the quality of the furniture on this occasion.

To let you know more about our design and selection process for this furniture range: We use carefully specified materials and methods to make the furniture fit for purpose. So on the chest of drawers we incorporate proper “ball bearing drawer runners” rather than the common plastic ones to ensure that the drawers will work properly and securely over an extended time. On the bookcase we specify a thicker board for the outer frame to give it more strength and greater durability.
- We really do think of the specification carefully and believe that the furniture will stand the test of time.

We have noted your comments however, which will be considered for future projects.

Should you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or email.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
The best furniture, absolutely delighted:)
Hi Fiona

A big thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We're so pleased that you love your furniture.

Fi
I trawled the internet for ages trying to find the right beds and so glad I found Little Folks furniture. Lovely sturdy beds and super comfy mattresses. Customer Service was really excellent and the delivery was great too. Highly reccomend.
Hi Kirsty

Thanks so much for taking some time out of your day to leave us such a lovely review!

We hope that you and your family enjoy your beds for many years to come.

Should there be anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Fi
I am very skeptic of buying certain products online but i was not disappointed with Little Folks Furniture mattress. I did rely on feedback from other reviewers so thanks to everyone who wrote one.
We bought two mattress for our kids new bunk bed. They are perfect for them in terms of softness, thickness. Kids are not overheated. Delivery was fast and professional and arrived quickly.
The only reason one star is missing from my review is the smell. I thought it would disappear over time but it has been few months and it smell is still strong.
Hi Navdeep,

Thank you so much for taking the time to feed back to us. We're really pleased that you're happy with the mattresses.

Fi
The service and product from this company is absolutely outstanding. I don’t usually do reviews but I really need to acknowledge how efficient the team are at Litte Folk Furniture with any inquiry and the products are exceptional quality.
Dear Nava,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. - We're really pleased that you are so happy with both the product quality and the experience that you've had whilst shopping with us.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
I ordered a mattress for my 3yr old daughters first big girl bed. I did a lot of research as there is so much choice. I decided I didn’t want a foam one so went with a open coil mattress. The next dilemma where do I buy from. I looked at a mattress in a big store and was not impressed so took the gamble and preferred online without seeing from little folks. I am not disappointed the mattress is so comfortable and the quality is evident. The customer service I received was second to none I called on two occasions and Chris was so helpful and informative. The delivery was on time. Whole experience was great.
Good evening,

We'd just like to say a big 'thank you' for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review.

We're also especially pleased that you feel that your daughter's new mattress is comfortable and of high quality, and that you received excellent customer service too.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
We initially bought the Fargo single bed with carved heart in ivory white for our little girl when we moved house. We loved it so much that after a few months we ordered the matching wardrobe and 3+2 drawers in the same colour. We did mull over it for a while as it wasn’t a cheap purchase, but I just couldn’t see anything else that looked as nice. When they arrived we were so glad we’d gone ahead! The whole set is absolutely beautiful - they are such good quality and excellently made. I am in love with my 4 year old’s bedroom now!
Dear Kelly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your new Fargo furniture. - Thank you also for showing us a few photos of your daughter's new bedroom; it looks wonderful and we're so pleased that you love it so much!

With very best wishes,

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Lovely sturdy furniture very easy to put together
Hi Abigail,

Thanks so much for leaving a review. - We're so pleased you like the furniture and that you found assembly a breeze.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Great company, customer service, and the products are of high quality!
Dear Luciana,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review. We're really pleased that you were happy with our service, and of course the product too!

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Beautiful furniture. Easy to assemble. Slow on delivery however not their fault and had excellent customer service. Will definitely buy again from them!
Hi Laua,

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really happy that you're pleased with the furniture and that you found our customer service excellent.
We hope that you enjoy your furniture for many years to come.

Amazing quality bunks
Good evening Emma,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave a comment about your new Little Folks Furniture bunk bed. We're very pleased that you're happy with the quality and hope they serve you well for many years to come.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Really happy with our purchase. Feels like it will last for years and years! Cleans very well. Delivery team was great too, esp as it was a delivery during Corona.
Hello Adel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're really pleased that you are happy with your purchase, and that you felt you received good service from our delivery team. - We have passed the message on to them.

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Excellent, the chair was exactly what we expected and the righ tfit for our boy to comfortably continue his schooling remotely from home. Thanks you and stay safe
Good evening Hari,

We'd just like to thank you for leaving a review about your new Little Folks Furniture chair, and we're really glad that it's just right for your boy.

With very best wishes,

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
Excellent product quality, arrived on time and easy to assemble. Worth the extra money!
Hi Ross.

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to review your Little Folks product. We're really pleased that it arrived on time, was easy to put together and that you're happy with it!

Fi @ Little Folks Furniture
We received the desk three days after ordering, and it’s beautiful. I was a bit nervous ordering furniture unseen, but I’m so pleased with the quality. It was easy to build, (took me about 20 mins all in) and it feels like a solid piece of furniture that will last our 7 year old for years. Also, superbly wrapped!
Dear Victoria,

Thank you so much for posting a review.
Very glad to hear that you are happy with the desk.

All best.

Stephen @ Little Folks Furniture
SO happy with the level of customer service and product that has been provided, couldn't have asked for better!
Dear Jasmin,
Thank you very much for posting a review.

All best