Little Folks Furniture Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Little Folks Furniture

01985 300588

customerservices@littlefolksfurniture.co.uk

The Old Silk WorksBeech Avenue

How would you rate Little Folks Furniture ?

"Very well made product, easy to assemble, looks great."
"Brilliant!"
"Great experience - super helpful staff on the phone, timely delivery. Great product."
"We bought a Fargo trundle bed for our young daughter. Its beautifully made. Very solid. I imagine it will last her into her teens and she can invite her friends over for sleep overs which is an added bonus. Service was swift and the team delivering and building the bed were excellent."
"We purchased a Fargo bunk bed for our young boys recently. The quality and finish far exceeded what we expected. It is clearly built to last for a generation. Thanks!"
"Good quality but expensive due to real wood. Other place even more expensive almost double price but same quality. Recommended."
"Nice quality and very good service."
"Gorgeous mid sleepers. One each for my 3 and 4 year old. Very safe, no danger of falling out. Kids have made dens under their beds, complete with dinosaurs and unicorns respectively. Absolutely delighted, particularly with the quality"
"Great communication, delivery and product quality"
"The furniture was damaged on delivery. It was agreed that some paint would be delivered to try and fix rather than redeliver the whole lot. This has never been provided despite chasing. In the meantime, the furniture has worn very badly. I am disappointed in the quality."
"This furniture is great for small bedrooms and growing teenagers. Looks great and sturdy."
"So happy with the desk and chair, lovely colour choices with matching shelf, very well made, I would defiantly recommend."
"My boys are so happy with their new Woodland Ash Bunk Bed. The colour is beautiful and the bed is strong and sturdy. The delivery was easy to organise and I highly recommend the assembly service. The builders were extremely professional and friendly."
"The bunk beds are very good quality and easy to assemble. The service we received was excellent."
"Beautiful quality, gorgeous design and our bed was delivered with no delays. Thank you!"
"I never write reviews, but felt compelled to share my experience of Little Folks. The bed is fantastic and the delivery and service was excellent. Very impressed!"
"My son loves his new bed! Good quality piece of furniture. The service was excellent! Delivery and assembly was great and staff were polite. I would highly recommend this company to all my mummy friends."
"Pre-teen loves her loft bed, great service with order"
"The bunk beds are lovely - very sturdy and well finished. The instructions for putting them together were very clear. The ordering and delivery process went exactly as promised."
"Lovely sturdy furniture made to last. You can see the quality in our desk and chair and we love the range of stylish colour options. Also great communication from customer service about delivery and other queries. Wish all companies could be this good at what they do"
Little Folks Furniture is rated 4.74 based on 23 reviews