Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
customer service
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very pleased with the blinds. Very quick and helpful support when we had an issue but quickly resolved. Would recommend them.
I ordered replacement slats for my vertical blinds. Good choice of blinds, nice quality, timely delivery. Slats came with top fittings, bottom weights and chains included. Very easy to fit. Brilliant value, I will use again - thank you!
thank you so much we really appreciate your feedback
Excellent service. Quality product at a very good price.
thank you so much please come back soon!
Having purchased 2 different types of Blinds from Lifestyleblinds on 3 separate occasions I can only say that the quality of the products is very good & the lead time / delivery service is faultless.... I would not hesitate in recommending them....
thank you so much please come back soon!
Good quality and finish, quick delivery. Excellent after sales
Very happy with our blinds, had a little problem with the way the box arrived in the post, the box was broken and a couple of the slats were damaged, customer service was brilliant, when notified of the problem we were sent new slats which arrived within a week, everything about lifestyle blinds is brilliant, will continue using them.
thank you so much please come back soon!
Thanks so much for your kind words
please come back soon!
I'm so pleased with my blinds. Easy to keep clean, perfect with children and pets. So impressed.
Lovely blinds ,fast delivery and fit lovely!
thank you so much please come back soon!
Very easy to order Velux blinds. They are of lovely quality and are easy to fit. Customer services are quick to answer any queries. Alot of the blinds are in stock and arrive very quickly. 5*
Excellent service and quality. Really pleased with our blinds and will use Lifestyle in the future.
Lovely looking blinds and great price. This company were very helpful with any questions or problems I had with the blinds... Great customer service and satisfaction! I will be purchasing more in the near future !!
Very happy with the service, went over and above with helping me choose what suited my needs. Excellent and easy to deal with - thank you.
Great service! Arrived quickly and in good condition. Lifestyleblinds were v accommodating and gave us personalised, excellent advice. We loved our new blinds. Thanks!
Have been buying blinds from lifestyle for several years. Have used blinds for my own home and for rented accomodation. The quality is excellent. Terrific customer service, nothing is a problem for this company. I would never shop elsewhere.
Great customer service when trying to resolve an issue about delivery, Decent blinds at a fair price, easy to fit and plenty of choice
Second order we've had from ' Lifestyle blinds '. On both occasions, excellent customer service. Delivered on time. Quality product. Highly satisfied.
Thanks Peter
please come back soon!
Really good customer service and value for money goods!
2nd time I order this company Definitely I would highly recommend it
thank you so much please come back soon!
Great quality and value for money. Thanks
I cannot recommend this company highly enough. I have 2 cirrus faux wood blinds with white tape. My daughter has just got 8 blinds the same, for her new build house. They are excellent quality, brilliant price and deliver on time, well packaged. The blinds are just perfect and transform your windows. I love them and will be ordering more.
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.78 based on 659 reviews