Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
customer service
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Lifestyleblinds.

Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Got a Question?

I just need replacement voiles for my vertical blinds 3ins wide per voile and 201cms in length. 13 voiles in total .
Asked by Mrs Allen (1 month ago)
that is great please see a link to our voile white replacement slats which you can buy online. https://www.lifestyleblinds.com/replacement-vertical-blind-slats-voile-white.html
Answered by naomi (1 month ago)
my order 67632 has been delivered with the incorrect size and colour . I have left a message on the answerphone and also emailed my issue , so far no response. will someone please contact me to advise when my order will be corrected.
Asked by martin DALLAS (2 months ago)
All resolved now I am ordering you the new side rails as promised
Answered by naomi (2 months ago)
What does the fixing attachment at the top look like?
Asked by Wilma Williams (9 months ago)
Hi there it is a small hanger that is sewn into the fabric. If you send me your email address I will send you a picture. Unfortunately I can't seem to attach it here.
Answered by Naomi (9 months ago)