Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Happy Chappy!!
Lifestyle Blinds are exceptional. The service and quality are outstanding. Their blinds have transformed my house. I ordered the True White Wood Grain Faux Wood 50mm slats with cotton tape. I was a bit dubious about choosing the different coloured tapes, but I went for it and they turned out even better than I had ever envisaged. Measuring was easy. And they all fitted perfectly.
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th June 2021 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th June 2021 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th June 2021 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th June 2021 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th June 2021 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Excellent service, one slight problem which was quickly rectified to our complete satisfaction.
I ordered replacement slats for my vertical blind . Samples came next day I read there instructions for measurement I fitted them today they are perfect in every way good quality I would recommend this company thanks guys
Yessss!!! Brilliant quality blinds, lovely customer services, reasonable lead times. Highly recommended
Excellent after sales support. Patient and persistent staff, thank you.
Amazing fast and efficient service 10/10 would recommend to all
I bought new flats for my conservatory last year and they were perfect. Prompt no hassle service so I didn’t hesitate when decorating this year to buy from lifestyle blinds. Cheapest and best service. 😊
So so happy with my new Velux blinds from Lifestyle Blinds! My room is complete now and I’m very happy! Customer service has been amazing and I’d highly reccomend!!
Second order with lifestyle. Brilliant cordless roller blinds for my bifold doors. Look very modern and high end. Can’t believe the price too!
Am writing this on behalf of my because she is speechless, very unhappy with our new slats, corners of slats terrible some are round some are sliced straight at an angle and some are 90° corners. Some of the slats hanging at angle caused by the hole at the top not being in the centre. When closed they are a mess, when closed I can see my neighbours house when two bad slats are together , I have 12 more windows to do and they wont be done by you, compared to my old slats they are honestly a joke, my old slats apart from being old are perfect every corner uniform and the hole at the top in the middle, thankfully these slats were a trial and not visible from the street, have inclosed just 3pics that's all that's needed to visualise the problem over the two windows...
Hi there you are right these slats look substandard. I will contact you on monday to arrange a remake. Thank you for letting us know. These should not have passed quality control. So sorry for any inconvenience caused. We do ask that all remakes/quality issues get emailed to sales@lifestyleblinds.com where we authorise quick reamkes.
Sorry you have posted this anonomous so we don't know who you are. Please email these pictures to sales@lifestyleblinds.com with your full name and order number and which blind is affected and we will get a full remake on for you
Excellent communication, product and transaction.
Am pleased with the blinds but disappointed with the length of time it took to deliver them.
easy to order delivered on time easy to install with online instructions
Easy to place order , did over the phone , very easy, very helpful , blind came within the time very pleased with the quality far superior than the old ones
Excellent service. I ordered replacement slats for all my windows and they arrived within a week. Quality was amazing and sizes were spot on to my request.
Excellent Customer service. The communications were excellent. Easy to contact and efficient service, both by phone and email. Would recommend. Thank you.
Ordered replacement vertical blind slats for my lounge patio door/window. Excellent slats, performing exactly as expected, quick and efficient delivery, excellent company great service. Happy customer!!
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Absolutely brilliant. Customer service second to none. Blinds first class. All round very happy
Amazing quality amazing price will definitely be using them again and recommending them to friends and family
Blinds arrived on time, colour and pattern were accurate from the website. Easy to hang on existing track etc. Really pleased and I’d highly recommend the company. Delivery cost was very reasonable too. All in all a great shopping experience !
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.78 based on 861 reviews