Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Vikrahm
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th August 2020
Sue
I ordered the chainless vertical blinds in rock grey for my 3m wide window and they look great. Very good quality and great delivery. Exceptional customer service. Would highly recommend and will definitely be ordering again. Thank you so much
If you want quality fabric and a good mechanism for spring loaded blinds I can definitely recommend Lifestyleblinds. It's worth paying only a little more for something that works well and will no doubt last longer.
Can't fault this Company, excellent service and quality. Ordered samples first so i could get the right colour i needed. Blind looks amazing.
Thankyou Lifestyleblinds.
I order Six Fakro Blinds for my Windows on the 9th Jan 2021 and all delivered on the 13th Jan 2021 I call that excellent service. I also spoke to Naomi Showman and found Naomi excellent also, Great product at a great price, would recommend to any one that require new Blinds to use Lifestyle Blinds.
This is my second order with Lifestyle blinds and I'm very pleased. Service is excellent, delivery time very good, and the product is great. I would definitely recommend them.
Excellent customer service.
It took nearly 4 weeks to receive one roller blind. Not only did it arrive badly damaged but also I requested a reverse roll and the blind was sent with a standard roll.
I have contacted the company twice and provided pictures. I have received no reply.
This was my first and last order with Lyfestyle blinds.
Great product, great service , put wrong postcode on order but sorted out promptly by Naomi
Excellent Quality, Competivly priced, well packaged and easy to fit. Really good value for money. Delivery was delayed but was kept up to date with the status of the order.
Love my blinds just what I wanted. Heath was very helpful when ordering. And when one of the blinds wasn't right they put it right straightaway. Thank you.
Very professional yet personable not to mention half the price of the competition will use again and again
Just received my blinds today absolutely beautiful ready to order again
First class service from start to finish. Blinds were well packaged and undamaged, easy to install, and at a fair price.good communications from company. Will be purchasing more for other rooms in near future.
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Really pleased with replacement slats. Extremely good value. Would recommend to anyone and wouldn’t hesitate using the company again. 😄
A marvellous company who always go the extra mile. The products are excellent, good quality and good value but it's the responsiveness and helpful attitude of the team that makes them extra special. I highly recommend Lifestyle Blinds to anyone who is looking for new blinds, needs advice about which is the right choice for them, or has any query before or after purchase. I recently needed a replacement part which was tricky to identify but nothing was too much trouble and the parts arrived within days. Thank you Lifestyle Blinds.
I ordered vertical replacement slats for my conservatory and a new venetian blind for my bedroom. Both items arrived very quickly, with all the fixings (and some to spare), the fit is perfect, exactly what I ordered, no issues what so ever.
I am that impressed with my venetian blind that I am about to place an order to do every window in my house.
Place your order you will not be dissapointed.
very happy with service received and quality of product is excellent, won’t be long till I will be using this company again. Free samples arrived very quickly and were a great help in choosing blinds I wanted
Fantastic came within a week fitted perfect took me 15 minutes to put up very pleased will order again I give them five stars new
Cordless blinds arrived poorly made with shards of plastic sticking out of the ends of the tubes where the mechanisms had been pushed in (see photo). Unhelpfully supplied with instructions for fitting corded roller blinds.

Brackets supplied are unfit for face fitting - the pin end of the blind simply pulls out when you pull the blind down. This can be overcome by using the brackets the wrong way round, but this means that the blind then jumps out of the bracket if it goes up with too much force.

Even if these problems are overcome, then the mechanism is so poor that the ratchet does not allow the blind to go back up, or it slams upward with so much force that the blind falls down, or in the case of one of the two blinds I purchased, the spring overtightens and actually snaps inside the tube. Certainly not the "gentle" operation they claim on the website.
sorry about this
I assure you this was not sent out like this and must have happened in transit. I will get a new one out to you asap
please message us your full name and order number
Brilliant service recommend to anybody who is thinking about using lifestyle blinds😀😀😀
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.77 based on 790 reviews