Lifestyleblinds Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds

About Lifestyleblinds: At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy

Ann
"Blinds are lovely! Unfortunately discovered one of the bottom strings broken when I put them up, so slightly disappointed. Took blinds down and rehung so break facing window. Would have rated 5 star but for this."
Jonathan
"Great quality blinds are very good prices and plenty of variety. Made to measure and arrived quickly. Great service and thankyou."
"Ordered roller blinds, velux and keylite black out window blinds for our glamping pods. Naomi was very helpful, happy with the quality and look of them. Will order from them again in the future."
"Our blinds were posted to France in super quick time! Thank you"
"Really pleased with my new blinds. Would purchase again from you."
"Hi blinds I bought it’s very easy to fix and it came out very nice good job well Done lifestyleblinds Thank You ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Value for money. Speedy delivery good quality"
"Poor initial performance - 3 week delivery, package lost in transit, damaged slats on arrival - compensated by excellent response to queries and issues dealt with by immediate return emails. Thanks Naomi. The blinds are of good quality and I will be ordering two more in the near furure. I'm hoping the supply side matches customer service this time."
"we received a prompt service after placing the order and are very satisfied with Lifestyleblinds"
"The blind arrived very quickly and it fit the window perfect. Hubby said it was a bit fiddly to install but 2 pairs of hands made it much easier."
"Our samples arrived quickly.We liked them and ordered replacement blackout vertical slats for our bedroom blinds. They arrived promptly and were well packaged. Hung them that day. Very pleased. Many thanks."
"Very good and quick service. Easy order process."
"Quick, efficient service. Beautiful blinds finished off my new kitchen"
"Excellent service. Good quality . Easy to hang. Very pleased with our new blinds."
"I decorated my living room and wanted to add a bit of colour, i was so pleased to find these replacement slats to incorporate with the colour scheme, great value for money too, I'll be purchasing more when I've finished decorating my other rooms."
"Arrived promptly. Blinds beautiful quality."
"Very pleased with the quality of these blinds, delivered when expected."
"Fast processing and delivery of my order. Blind slats were exactly as I ordered. Would highly recommend Lifestyle Blinds."
"Fantastic fast friendly service, from sending out samples to the delivery of my blinds. Will definitely be using again."
"Great company to deal with, fast and efficient delivery service. After a full revamp in my living room, the new slates on my blinds make a great finishing touch. Top class"
"Excellent quality promt service"
"Not put the blinds up,but delivery was quick"
"Excellent bathroom blind, water just runs off it. Only critisism; I had no problem fitting it but perhaps an instruction leaflet might have been a good idea."
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.77 based on 478 reviews