Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
Very pleased with my new blinds so much so that I am ordering more for my kitchen. Great quality, well packaged and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
When I ordered my blinds they didn't have the fabric I wanted so they chose a replacement for me and I couldn't be more pleased with them they are perfect and arrived exactly when they said they would I will recommend Lifestyle blinds to my family and friends
Excellent service , blinds arrived after two weeks ,fitted perfectly with only a minor problem with the stitching on one vane and mark on another , one spare included with order .Rapid reply to my email and hopefully a replacement vane will be sent .
The blinds are amazing great quality and fantastic customer service every time
We've ordered some PVC blinds a few times now for our guest house and they are excellent quality, great prices, they look amazing and it was a very simple and easy to use ordering process. Definitely recommended :)
Lifestyle blinds are beautiful love my crushed diamond blinds finish of my conservatory
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 25th February 2021 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Very unhappy opened package no polystyrene blind had a lot of damage which wasn’t from delivery courier as box was undamaged and was very disappointed considering I spent over a £100 on purchase.
Excellent quality and prompt delivery. No hesitation in recommending Lifestyleblinds to friends and family.
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Our recent purchase from Lifestyleblinds was unfortunately incorrectly sized. However they immediately replaced it without quibble and we are extremely pleased with the result.
they were great
Ordered my blinds wrong & Naomi was brilliant with me resolving the problem, all in all very good service & can't fault the blinds, they look amazing up. Very friendly would highly recommended
The order unfortunately was a month late, and though product was unavailable it was still on website....all this aside great blinds
Excellent service
In my opinion there is no where else to buy blinds. I have used Lifestyleblinds in 2 of my homes over the last 3 years. Customer service is superb. Heath and Naomi are wonderful people to deal with. Quality of blinds is excellent. They have a customer for life! Cannot recommend highly enough :)
Very quick and quality service.
Fantastic quality blinds, look fabulous!
Great quality. Exactly as ordered and considering Covid problems delivered quickly.
Great Company, excellent communication and service. They make 127mm replacement slates which I needed. Delivery was well packaged. Wouldn't go anywhere else and would certainly recommend Lifestyle Blinds. I will be using again soon. Thank you Naomi for all your help.
Excellent service lovely well made blinds, well packaged and secure,
A credit to British manufacturers.
Excellent service, a few hiccups along the way but these were all quickly and efficiently dealt with to our complete satisfaction. Excellent communication.
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.78 based on 828 reviews