Lifestyleblinds Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds

About Lifestyleblinds: At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

How would you rate Lifestyleblinds ?

Sylvia
"Lifestyleblinds gave us prompt efficient service. I was very pleased that the material samples were free and that technical information on the solar reflective material was promptly available. The blinds were very competitively priced and arrived sooner than expected. They were easy to fit, are now looking very good and keeping us comfortable by protecting us from strong sunshine. Thank you Lifestyleblinds."
Jade
"I found it difficult finding blinds to fit bifold doors but these are perfect. They give the best of both worlds keeping the glare out whilst still allowing a view of the garden. They are easy to use and to keep clean."
"Easy to order, quick delivery. Fantastic colour match and quality. Beautifully finished and really easy to put up."
"Very happy with blind just found instructions not great struggled with fitting but got it fitted."
Roger Croughton
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent knowledgeable and helpful staff and the product arrived on time was well made and fitted perfectly. Can't ask for more than that!"
"They are very easy to open and close, they blank out all the light and finally they are very easy to install."
"Great after sales service provided by this company."
"Ordering was easy delivery was quick & lots of choice!"
Thank you so much Louise, stunning blinds and thanks for sharing. Please come back soon!
"Although the first delivery contained a faulty blind, Naomi send a replacement quickly and without fuss."
"Very prompt delivery. Easy to install. Would recommended to friends. Staff helpful. Room looks great with new blinds"
"Really pleased with my purchase and they look great. Fantastic correspondence and quick delivery. Would highly recommend Lifestyle blinds."
"Ordered 2 blinds for loft windows that are at least 20 years old. Told they would need to be made to measure and would take a week, as my windows weren't now available. All I needed to do was to provide the measurements. Here we are a week later and the blinds I received fitted perfectly and were up in 15 minutes. Could not be happier. Cooler summers here we come."
"Good prices, fast and simple to install , good instructions"
"The quality of the cord is quite poor and it easily pulls apart. We are otherwise happy with the blind and timescales."
"Fitted really easily and quickly. Excellent customer services when I rang and asked questions when I wasn’t sure about measuring"
"Really pleased with the quality and excellent service from Lifestyleblinds"
"The blinds were half the price of the manufacturer and the delivery was prompt."
"Lifestyle promptly delivered samples that I requested. When I ordered the replacement slats the material was exactly as sample in colour and quality. This service was also very prompt so we are very satisfied with the company and the product."
"Very quick delivery and good quality product."
"Ordered and delivered in two days! Brilliant service from Lifestyle Blinds and also from DPD. Thanks very much."
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.80 based on 220 reviews