Lifestyleblinds Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds

About Lifestyleblinds: At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

How would you rate Lifestyleblinds ?

Abby
"I furnished my flat approx 10 years ago with various blinds from Lifestyleblinds and they are still going strong. When I moved into my new house I again used Lifestyleblinds to fit white wooden blinds, black out blinds and skylight blinds. The wooden blinds have an easy mechanism to open and close and make my daughters room look lovely. The skylight blinds look very smart and are also easy to use. I had a few questions when the blinds were delivered and the customer service I received was great. I have recommended Lifestyleblinds to many friends and family and would definitely use them again."
Roger
"Sample arrived very quick, very simple ordering process, delivery reasonably quick, very simple to fit. Product looks excellent. Very pleased indeed. Thank you."
"Very pleased with my new blind and replacement slats at a very reasonable price. Will be ordering more for my daughters flat soon!"
"Fantastic service and blinds look great would recommend to anyone"
"Great value for money and customer service. Very happy with my replacement slats."
Thanks so much Abby. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to get in touch.
"Great selection, easy to order, good customer service and quick delivery."
"I was sent the incorrect size. Naomi very quickly sorted the problem out after i sent a photo . I have now received my blinds."
"Fitted really well. Nice looking. Effective blackout"
"Lifestyle blinds were fantastic with my recent order. Due to an error on my part I accidentally ordered the wrong size blinds. Naomi ensured I re-ordered the correct size blinds and processed the returned incorrect ones with a full refund. Excellent customer service and will definitely be ordering from here again. The quality of the 'keylite' style blinds are excellent and so easy to fit. Highly recommended."
"Excellent price and great quality"
"I was very impressed with the service and blinds that I received from lifestyleblinds.com. Having previously been disappointed with others online I wont go anywhere else in future. My blinds were easy to install, arrived promptly and everybody that walks into my house asks me where I got from them."
"Easy to order and easy to fit"
"Very quick and efficient service, delivered within the timescale they said. Good quality products and easily installed."
"I recently purchased the Marrakech Sand Roller Blind for my bedroom and am delighted with both the product and the service I received from Lifestyleblinds. Not only did I find the website very easy to use but the quality of the product is second to none - thanks again!"
"The order processing was simple however we had massive issues with the delivery. The courier company, that was used DX Delivery, was a nightmare to deal with however the customer services team at Lifestyle blinds was very patient and helpful."
I am so sorry as we have been discussing the courier has tried to deliver 5 times but they can't seem to find your new build. Sorry again
"really good"
"Perfect fit and so simple to fit - 4 screws per blind. The blackout blind cuts works perfectly. Has transformed our new loft bedroom - especially with summer coming. The next test is their longevity."
"Great quality very happy"
"Great fit and decent quality for an affordable price thank you"
"Prompt delivery great price good quality and easy to fit"
"DONE THE JOB"
"Lifestyleblinds is really easy to use, efficient and great value. We had a couple of tricky skylights to get blinds for and Naomi went above and beyond on email to help me get the correct blinds really fast. Thank you :)"
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.81 based on 175 reviews