Lifestyleblinds Reviews

4.8
Based on 937 reviews
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 11th March 2022
Karen Page
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 11th March 2022
Karen Page
I have been looking for an extra sparkly glitter blind for ages and did not like the ones available on the high street. After a quick google search I found Lifestyle blinds and have not looked back since. From ordering a sample to placing the order, it has been a very quick turnaround. Thank you so much for the service and the quality. 5* all round.
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 8th November 2021
wow thank you so much for sharing. The blind looks awesome!
Blind arrived quickly and was easy to install but it wasn’t as transparent as the advert suggested do that was a little disappointing
Website is clear and easy to order - delivery in very good time - one slab was slightly damaged, quick & easily replaced without any hassle - excellent service would highly recommend
Very pleased blinds are excellent. 5 star rating. Thank you very much
Brilliant service
hi from stoke Lifestyle Blinds answered my sizing questions very quickly. I ordered a sample to check quality. A few months later two 3.3m vertical blinds with PVC slats were ordered. 4 or so working days later the blinds were delivered, well packaged and in perfect condition. I wasn't expecting them so quickly - but very happy as I fitted them the next day. Good product, fantastic service, thank you very much.one happy lady
Absolutely thrilled with my replacement slats . I took a chance on ordering without seeing samples . They are even better than I had imagined . So well made too. I will have no hesitation in recommending Lifestyle Blinds to family and friends
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 15th May 2022 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Blinds right colour size and good quality would definitely use them again
Perfect fit, good quality and easy fitting. Delivered to N.Ireland in 3 days. Well packaged too.
Fast delivery, good quality and excellent service. My second purchase and needed help, gentleman I spoke to was very courteous and helpful. I would order again from this company.
Good service and quality of product. Really happy with my blinds and will be using again for my other windows!
Pleasure to work with this company. This is my second order.
Love my new blinds, and the customer service is brilliant, thank you so much, will always order from this company
Hi Marilyn we are so glad you love your new blinds. Please come back soon.
Excellent service and very quick delivery
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review.
Very good quality blinds
Thank you so much !
Really nice quality material, fit perfectly. Value for money!
Thanks so much Anita for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it.
Asked to write a review before I have received my blinds....here goes. Taking my order and money was very easy...supplying any info regarding as to where my delivery is and when it will actually be delivered is proving the difficult part...the proverbial brick wall !!!!
Hi Claire sorry you feel you had to write this review you ordered your blinds on Thursday 5th May and they were dispatched on Weds 11th May after 4 working days when we quote 7 working days dispatch time. I am so sorry that you have not received your blinds yet and I will investigate. We have dispatched them in good time to meet our estimated dispatch times. We do have a track my blind facility where you can get shipping information it sounds like possibly you have used this facility and it has not worked? So sorry about that. Our blinds are made to measure not ready made. Kind regards Naomi
Asked for sample which arrived very quickly, product was perfect for me so placed an order the service and information was impeccable and goods received as requested. Very impressed and happy.
Thanks so much Jayne
Very easy to fit. I was struggling to find right size for my Loto window. Lifestyleblinds is the only website helped me to find right size.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We pride ourselves on being able to identify most roof window blinds. Glad we could help.
fixed very easy make room look nice again.
So glad thank you for your lovely review.
Since I purchased the item a week ago I have heard nothing in when the items will be delivered. Will not be ordering again
So sorry about this Michelle. We do send tracking emails when the blind is dispatched. Please message us with your order number and we will find out where your blind is for you.
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.75 based on 937 reviews