Lifestyleblinds Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds

About Lifestyleblinds: At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

How would you rate Lifestyleblinds ?

Mary
"I received excellent customer service over and above anything I have experienced before. I would certainly recommend this company to all my friends."
Tony
"Really pleased with our blind. It fitted perfectly and was easy to fit."
"Lifestyleblinds gave us prompt efficient service. I was very pleased that the material samples were free and that technical information on the solar reflective material was promptly available. The blinds were very competitively priced and arrived sooner than expected. They were easy to fit, are now looking very good and keeping us comfortable by protecting us from strong sunshine. Thank you Lifestyleblinds."
"Best buy ever and am gonna get them for my bedroom very soon thanx"
"Good quick service"
"Excellent goods and service, will be ordering again."
"Excellent service and communication. Lovely blind, arrived quickly, and delivered on a day to suit us. Thank you very much. Would highly recommend."
"Ordered roller blinds, velux and keylite black out window blinds for our glamping pods. Naomi was very helpful, happy with the quality and look of them. Will order from them again in the future."
"So disappointed I ordered three items and all had to be replaced as they had been made the wrong size or were damaged. Just awful. Not sure if the supplier has changed as I used them two years ago with no complaints but this time it was just terrible, no quality assurance check, not even much of an apology. Asked for compensation or reduced price for inconvenience but completely ignored. I complained sent pictures of damage and wrong size goods. Won’t be using again."
"The blinds are really good quality, and the delivery was very quick. The blinds labeled clearly so I could put them up in the correct rooms very easily."
"Very pleased with the quality and appearance of the blinds. Only criticism is that I was a little disappointed in the fixing brackets which look rather clumsy and tend to detract from the overall visual impact. Looking forward to seeing how efficient they are in keeping out cold and heat."
"I have placed a number of orders for blackout replacement vertical blind slats. Product quality is very good with replacement slats easy to fit. Room for improvement on delivery (takes longer than indicated on web site). Excellent response from Customer Service whenever I have contacted them. I will be placing another order again shortly."
"I was extremely disappointed. I ordered 3 sets of blinds and took delivery in July. My brother's flat took a lot longer to complete so we weren't ready to put them up until start of September. I hadn't checked the delivery, I trusted it would all be there, and it all was except for the kitchen slats. I was confident that when I rang to explain, Lifesyle Blinds would accept that in good faith. Instead, I had to pay £41 to replace them. I realise I should have checked the order in the first place but was the second order we had placed this year and there was no problem at all with the first one. I even suspect now that the slats may have come from a different factory and that's why the order failed. Anyway, I was disgusted with the lack of customer service and believe that Lifestyle Blinds could have done more to uncover what went wrong with this this order rather than simply making me pay again. Elaine Carpenter"
"Excellent service, good quality at a very good price. Blinds fitted perfectly!"
"Arrived quickly and well packaged. The blind was for a delux window which fitted perfectly. Easy to open and close and a lovely colour."
"Great quality, fast service , would definatly use again"
"Good Service and quality blinds. Easy to install"
"We are very pleased with the blinds we ordered."
"Very good service and quality blinds"
"Very happy with new blind. Fits perfectly and finishes off my newly decorated kitchen."
"Beautiful blinds and excellent service"
"Happy with blinds for bay bedroom window and great price"
"I was ve pleased with my slates"
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.79 based on 395 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!