Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th August 2020
Sue
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th August 2020
Sue
I placed an order on Friday and have just received an email to inform me the factory is currently closed, for at least the next month. While the shutdown is understandable there should be a message on the website advising customers so they can make an informed decision before placing their order. Duplicitous and highly misleading.
I ordered 4 grey spring loaded roller blinds for my shop, I opted for the gold bar at the bottom and i am not disappointed at all, they look amazing! With the current global situation they arrived as quick as they could, I was kept up to date along the way. The customer service, quality and price are all second to none so I wouldn’t hesitate to order from Lifestyle Blinds again in the future.
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 4th July 2020 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 4th July 2020
Under no circumstances will your blinds be returned or refunded if you receive them and discover they are paper like quality, not good for keeping light out. Which is very disheartening. I was willing to order again provided thicker blinds but the company unwilling to work with customers.
Perfect fit and so simple to fit - 4 screws per blind. The blackout blind cuts works perfectly. Has transformed our new loft bedroom - especially with summer coming. The next test is their longevity.
I bought a lovely colour grey blinds and they look lovely
Lifestyle promptly delivered samples that I requested. When I ordered the replacement slats the material was exactly as sample in colour and quality.
This service was also very prompt so we are very satisfied with the company and the product.
Blind itself is very good, however the instructions were very basic and not enough written instruction or advice to assist installation. Suggest that a few works would be helpful.
really good
I was very pleased with my skylight blind. My husband found it easy to follow the installation instructions. Once it was ordered the delivery was very fast . A first class service.
Helpful service, good knowledge of my requirements.
Good product simple to install very happy
A great service