Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
customer service
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
Perfect fit and so simple to fit - 4 screws per blind. The blackout blind cuts works perfectly. Has transformed our new loft bedroom - especially with summer coming. The next test is their longevity.
I bought a lovely colour grey blinds and they look lovely
Lifestyle promptly delivered samples that I requested. When I ordered the replacement slats the material was exactly as sample in colour and quality. This service was also very prompt so we are very satisfied with the company and the product.
really good
I was very pleased with my skylight blind. My husband found it easy to follow the installation instructions. Once it was ordered the delivery was very fast . A first class service.
Helpful service, good knowledge of my requirements.
Good product simple to install very happy
A great service