Lifestyleblinds Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds

About Lifestyleblinds: At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy

Over 7 Days
Ann
"Blinds are lovely! Unfortunately discovered one of the bottom strings broken when I put them up, so slightly disappointed. Took blinds down and rehung so break facing window. Would have rated 5 star but for this."
Jonathan
"Great quality blinds are very good prices and plenty of variety. Made to measure and arrived quickly. Great service and thankyou."
"Ordered roller blinds, velux and keylite black out window blinds for our glamping pods. Naomi was very helpful, happy with the quality and look of them. Will order from them again in the future."
"Unfortunately the materials used are poor quality."
sorry you feel that way. Please email us over details to sales@lifestyleblinds.com and we will take a look
"Quality of the product was not good at all. Took over three weeks from returning the faulty blinds before they would give a refund. Would not recommend this company for Velux blinds, you are better to pay a bit extra and buy the real Velux ones direct."
"I was extremely disappointed. I ordered 3 sets of blinds and took delivery in July. My brother's flat took a lot longer to complete so we weren't ready to put them up until start of September. I hadn't checked the delivery, I trusted it would all be there, and it all was except for the kitchen slats. I was confident that when I rang to explain, Lifesyle Blinds would accept that in good faith. Instead, I had to pay £41 to replace them. I realise I should have checked the order in the first place but was the second order we had placed this year and there was no problem at all with the first one. I even suspect now that the slats may have come from a different factory and that's why the order failed. Anyway, I was disgusted with the lack of customer service and believe that Lifestyle Blinds could have done more to uncover what went wrong with this this order rather than simply making me pay again. Elaine Carpenter"
"Blinds are slightly to small for the window. Check the sizes given, and definitely gave correct measurements. Very stiff to open and close, and wand is very poor too. Not really very impressed and a little disappointed. Have brought this type of blind before, but from a different company, which are great. But unfortunately I think they are nolonger around. Would order anymore from this company"
"Had a problem and the man who answered couldn't be bothered was quite abrupt. Would not recommend"
"First order came and was sent in the wrong sihe. I emailed and they soon sent out the correct size. After taking order of the correct size a couple of the slats have come undone and the weight falling out."
"The blind was delivered promptly but the assembly instructions were not very clear and the blind, when assembled, doesn't close all the way down."
HI there
please send me some photos and we will see if we can get it to close properly. Unfortunately if you don't tell us there is a problem we will not be able to help. Also we have fitting videos on our website too which should help you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-tvRVBJ0H4
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.76 based on 509 reviews