Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
It took nearly 4 weeks to receive one roller blind. Not only did it arrive badly damaged but also I requested a reverse roll and the blind was sent with a standard roll.
I have contacted the company twice and provided pictures. I have received no reply.
This was my first and last order with Lyfestyle blinds.
Cordless blinds arrived poorly made with shards of plastic sticking out of the ends of the tubes where the mechanisms had been pushed in (see photo). Unhelpfully supplied with instructions for fitting corded roller blinds.

Brackets supplied are unfit for face fitting - the pin end of the blind simply pulls out when you pull the blind down. This can be overcome by using the brackets the wrong way round, but this means that the blind then jumps out of the bracket if it goes up with too much force.

Even if these problems are overcome, then the mechanism is so poor that the ratchet does not allow the blind to go back up, or it slams upward with so much force that the blind falls down, or in the case of one of the two blinds I purchased, the spring overtightens and actually snaps inside the tube. Certainly not the "gentle" operation they claim on the website.
sorry about this
I assure you this was not sent out like this and must have happened in transit. I will get a new one out to you asap
please message us your full name and order number
Appalling company. Ordered in July, here we are in September with no blind. The stated lead time at point of order was 7 days. Endless chasing by email which it takes weeks to get replies to, then they don’t answer half of your questions, despatch was supposedly over a week ago but they can’t provide tracking info like half decent companies do. Call the number and you are met with a voicemail which no-one will return! My only option is now a credit card chargeback AVOID
Hi Andrew
So sorry we have not got back to you sooner
It was was signed for on 25th at 15.44 looks like “Asaft” we have photo evidence of this it is outside a white door
Consignment number 22908251 with DX couriers I will forward you the signature now
sorry for this experience we did tell you it had been dispatched and we would forward you the tracking
Really disappointed with this company. The blind we ordered was 1 month late arriving, when it finally arrived it was the wrong blind , i rang and it took hours to get through to talk to someone and when i finally got through i felt rushed off the phone, this happened to me on rumours occasions!! When the replacement blind came it was sent with the wrong fixings and the installation instructions were not clear. Very unhappy with this company and will not be purchasing anything from them again !!
Under no circumstances will your blinds be returned or refunded if you receive them and discover they are paper like quality, not good for keeping light out. Which is very disheartening. I was willing to order again provided thicker blinds but the company unwilling to work with customers.
I placed an order on Friday and have just received an email to inform me the factory is currently closed, for at least the next month. While the shutdown is understandable there should be a message on the website advising customers so they can make an informed decision before placing their order. Duplicitous and highly misleading.
I e.mailed you.also left a voicemail &left my phone number. No reply to any.i wanted advice.
So sorry
we must have missed the message. Please email sales@lifestyleblinds.com and we will give you some advice asap
Awful customer service!
I ordered my blind over two weeks ago, paid for it and have had no updates or blind.

Shop else where and save yourself the hassle.
59556. placed an order with lifestyle with a 7 working day delivery 12 Dec now told it will be 19 th Dec so 14 days delivery spoke to customer service informed that its due to work load NOTE still say 7 working days delivery on web site NOT GOOD
And not informed of any delays when l placed order WHY
Ordered 3 motorised blinds for bi-folding doors. Difficult to install. Very poor installation instructions.
Looked nice once completed but expensive for what you get. Worked for 2 weeks but now only 2 work..
Contacted them to see if they will fix.
The blinds arrived damaged, I took numerous photos, e mailed them off and never even had the decency of a reply. Shocking, do not use them.
sorry Robert we don't seem to have anything on file. Please email us at sales@lifestyleblinds.com and we will take a look. So sorry
Customer service is absolutely appaulling would never recommend to anyone
Sorry Diane. We tried to help but you ordered in cm and you should have ordered in inches. Sorry these are made to measure blinds and you tried to open a case against us with paypal even though it was your mistake. Paypal agreed in our favour. We would have remade at cost to come to a mutually agreeable conclusion.
So disappointed I ordered three items and all had to be replaced as they had been made the wrong size or were damaged. Just awful. Not sure if the supplier has changed as I used them two years ago with no complaints but this time it was just terrible, no quality assurance check, not even much of an apology. Asked for compensation or reduced price for inconvenience but completely ignored. I complained sent pictures of damage and wrong size goods. Won’t be using again.
We have not yet received this order!!!!
Didn't recieve the correct amount of slats ordered. Was told the remainder would be dispatched asap but heard or seen nothing
Hi Douglas
so sorry to hear this. Please can you email us the details to sales@lifestyleblinds.com and we will look into this asap. Big apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.78 based on 825 reviews