Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
customer service
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
I e.mailed you.also left a voicemail &left my phone number. No reply to any.i wanted advice.
So sorry
we must have missed the message. Please email sales@lifestyleblinds.com and we will give you some advice asap
Awful customer service! I ordered my blind over two weeks ago, paid for it and have had no updates or blind. Shop else where and save yourself the hassle.
59556. placed an order with lifestyle with a 7 working day delivery 12 Dec now told it will be 19 th Dec so 14 days delivery spoke to customer service informed that its due to work load NOTE still say 7 working days delivery on web site NOT GOOD And not informed of any delays when l placed order WHY
Ordered 3 motorised blinds for bi-folding doors. Difficult to install. Very poor installation instructions. Looked nice once completed but expensive for what you get. Worked for 2 weeks but now only 2 work.. Contacted them to see if they will fix.
The blinds arrived damaged, I took numerous photos, e mailed them off and never even had the decency of a reply. Shocking, do not use them.
sorry Robert we don't seem to have anything on file. Please email us at sales@lifestyleblinds.com and we will take a look. So sorry
Customer service is absolutely appaulling would never recommend to anyone
Sorry Diane. We tried to help but you ordered in cm and you should have ordered in inches. Sorry these are made to measure blinds and you tried to open a case against us with paypal even though it was your mistake. Paypal agreed in our favour. We would have remade at cost to come to a mutually agreeable conclusion.
So disappointed I ordered three items and all had to be replaced as they had been made the wrong size or were damaged. Just awful. Not sure if the supplier has changed as I used them two years ago with no complaints but this time it was just terrible, no quality assurance check, not even much of an apology. Asked for compensation or reduced price for inconvenience but completely ignored. I complained sent pictures of damage and wrong size goods. Won’t be using again.
We have not yet received this order!!!!
Didn't recieve the correct amount of slats ordered. Was told the remainder would be dispatched asap but heard or seen nothing
Hi Douglas
so sorry to hear this. Please can you email us the details to sales@lifestyleblinds.com and we will look into this asap. Big apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.77 based on 652 reviews