Lifestyleblinds Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Lifestyleblinds have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.78%
Industry Average
Easy to use, excellent product at the best price. very very happy our office looks more professional with these blinds up.
- Michelle
I order Six Fakro Blinds for my Windows on the 9th Jan 2021 and all delivered on the 13th Jan 2021 I call that excellent service. I also spoke to Naomi Showman and found Naomi excellent also, Great product at a great price, would recommend to any one that require new Blinds to use Lifestyle Blinds.
- Anthony
Very professional yet personable not to mention half the price of the competition will use again and again
- Cammy
A

Delivery - Fast

94.34%
Industry Average
Excellent quality and prompt delivery. No hesitation in recommending Lifestyleblinds to friends and family.
- Angela
Great Company, excellent communication and service. They make 127mm replacement slates which I needed. Delivery was well packaged. Wouldn't go anywhere else and would certainly recommend Lifestyle Blinds. I will be using again soon. Thank you Naomi for all your help.
- Christine
Excellent blind, very happy with quality, and reasonably quick delivery (considering I ordered a week before Christmas).
- Fred
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
Great customer service - really good communications. I actually ordered the wrong blinds but they offered me a refund and the level of service I received was high. Thanks lifestyle blinds!
- Madelene
Lifestyle blinds were fantastic with my recent order. Due to an error on my part I accidentally ordered the wrong size blinds. Naomi ensured I re-ordered the correct size blinds and processed the returned incorrect ones with a full refund. Excellent customer service and will definitely be ordering from here again. The quality of the 'keylite' style blinds are excellent and so easy to fit. Highly recommended.
- Martyn
97.44%
Industry Average
Ordered my blinds wrong & Naomi was brilliant with me resolving the problem, all in all very good service & can't fault the blinds, they look amazing up. Very friendly would highly recommended
- Kerryanne
Excellent service
- Emily
In my opinion there is no where else to buy blinds. I have used Lifestyleblinds in 2 of my homes over the last 3 years. Customer service is superb. Heath and Naomi are wonderful people to deal with. Quality of blinds is excellent. They have a customer for life! Cannot recommend highly enough :)
- Michele