Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
From placing our order (for replacement slats for the downstairs windows at our home) online, it took only 2 weeks until despatch & when I did call to ask for an update after 10 days, Naomi could not have been more helpful. We LOVE the colour we chose (various free samples were sent, at our request, a few days before we then placed our order) and the quality of the material is very, very good! Naomi then emailed after delivery to make sure we were happy with our order - excellent customer service - we would definitely buy from Lifestyle Blinds again!
Love my new blinds, they look great up and have had so many compliments. Quality very good and so easy to put up.

Pauline
We were very pleased with our replacement blind slats. When they arrived they were well packed with the hangers and weights already on. The size and number were exactly as ordered and looked very good when hung.
Perfect contrast to my burgundy curtains, excellent quality and service
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 14th October 2020
We highly recommend Lifestyle blinds, they are amazing. Beautiful binds at reasonable cost that last a long time.
We bought a Pair of blinds over 5 years ago and a pair of glittery blinds during lockdown online and Naomi communicated with us everyday keeping us fully updated when the Stock was in/factories were Re-opening and when it was shipped. Her customer service was exceptional - very helpful and always going beyond Ever expected. I highly recommend this company. Thank you so much.
Made a big difference - thank you
Received my replacement slats today fantastic quality and perfect fit 👌 Thank you woukd definitely purchase from this company again !
Great service, great quality, great prices! The best blinds we have found and I actually managed to fit them myself, with clear instructions. If we need more blinds I will definitely come back, and would recommend them to anyone. Many thanks.
The product delivery was very quick and the price is low for the quality.
Very efficient and speedy service helpful and very nolegable gave me good advice
Very easy on line purchase, but due to Covid 19 delivery was delayed, but soon as they reopened delivered as promised, would highly recommend
Dealing with Naomi is pure joy! My favourite blind supplier ever for about ten years! Helpful, patient and fabulous products at competitive prices. I am a nightmare buyer - super fussy and expect the best - Lifestyle never fall short. Very happy client : )
Good quality and value for money
Very friendly and helpful thank you
I ordered my faux wooden Venetian blind from Lifestyle. There was a short delay due to pandemic but so worth the wait. Excellent service, excellent quality at a very reasonable price. Well packaged on delivery and easy to follow instructions. Would happily recommend them and will use them again with no hesitation.
Thank you.
Very pleased with the blinds and the great service we received also kind thanks to Naomi Showman for being so helpful
Ordered vertical blinds but the colour varied from the website, a quick call and after speaking to Naomi a new set of blinds were on the way.
The quality of construction, sizing and ease of fitting was magnificent.
Fabulous service that exceeded my expectations.
I'll be hoping to repay it by recommending Lifestyle Blinds to family and friends.
Again, thank you and in particular a huge shout out to Naomi.
We got our vertical blinds a week ago .Absolutely beautiful and good quality material. Had some problem putting them on because we put vertical blinds for first time . Naomi was so helpful and dealt with our queries and questions so patiently and promptly till we got them right . Now my lifestyle blinds are hanging Beautifully in my living room. Big thanks to Naomi and her team for best customer service and top quality material. 10 stars from my side. I highly recommend them and will buy in future too.Thanks
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 27th August 2020 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Excellent customer service, very good website, can order as many samples as you wish.
Blinds arrived today we have had a look at them but won't put them up until new window installed. We are very pleased with the quality and value.
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.77 based on 752 reviews