Letterbox Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Letterbox Gifts
Read Letterbox Gifts Reviews

About Letterbox Gifts:

Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy
Letterbox Gifts 5 star review on 13th April 2020
Letterbox Gifts 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
Rachel Wilkinson
More Photos & Videos
Very well received, about to order more! X
I have now used this web site on a number of occasions and my friends who were in receipt of the gifts couldn't be happier. Easily deserve 5☆ rating for service and value.
I didn’t get to see the gift, but the recipient was very grateful and I think loved it. It also arrived two days after I ordered it, which during these difficult times, was fantastic. I don’t feel I can give 5stars when I haven’t seen the product.
Birthday gift to our daughter whose baby is due mid July. pampering selection of goodies arranged in a lovely box. Arrived on the day! Thank you x
Bought as a present for Father's Day - my dad loved it!
Absolutely lovely gift. My daughter-in-law loved it.
🙂 First class service. Ideal buying experience. Bought for a friend as a gift. Very quick delivery. I will definitely be buying again. Thank you
Recipient was delighted with parcel which was delivered on time. Recommend this service.
Beautifully presented and arrived on time. My husband was very happy with his Father’s Day gift!
Lovely, excellently packaged gifts. Nice little treat.
ordered a pamper at home gift for my granddaughter's
birthday. brilliant service, excellent product, will definitely be using the service in the future
Very fast delivery and product such good quality looks exactly like the pictures!
Letterbox Gifts 5 star review on 28th June 2020
Perfect gifts.
Used a few times and always make a lovely gift, good service and delivery. Would def recommend.
My friend really loved the gift, it was a perfect pick me up and very easy to organise during these times.
I was informed by the recipient that the gift was nicely presented a pleasure to receive
On time delivery- nice and easy for the sender! Website could be slicker/ easier to navigate. But no product issues whatsoever! Received one as a gift myself, and have sent 3 since!
Good service, and well received as a gift
Great little gift! Quick delivery and gratefully received by recipient
Receiver loved the birthday gift sent to her.
Letterbox Gifts is rated 4.77 based on 444 reviews