Letterbox Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Letterbox Gifts
Read Letterbox Gifts Reviews

About Letterbox Gifts:

Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy
Arrived on time . Perfect
Does what it said on the tin
Didn't fit through the letterbox - Had to collect from the Royal Mail office!
Many thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback, it's much appreciated. We'll look into this further as they are designed to fit through standard sized letterboxes. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us directly if you have any queries.
Very easy process - arrived when requested, no problems at all.
The item was fantastic, great price and a brilliant black Friday offer. My friend absolutely loved it. Customer service was great and incredibly speedy at coming back to me with all my questions. The only thing was that the gift message I sent was blank, which meant my friend didn't know who the gift was from. But other than that absolutely brilliant! I would definitely recommend the company and totally buy from them again!
Many thanks for your feedback, it's much appreciated. Your greetings card message will have been shown in your confirmation email. If you could double check this we can look into this for you if it was missed. Thank you again for your review.
I sent a gift for new baby and the recipients were delighted! Beautiful and thoughtfully put together.
I was so impressed with the speed and service of Letterbox Gifts. My friend absolutely loved her new baby kit. Thank you. Will certainly be buying from you again and recommending your services!!! So efficient and fair.
A very gorgeous pamper package was ordered from Letterbox gifts for my daughter. She was delighted with her gift, she said it was beautifully packaged & smelt gorgeous. A great & easy experience ordering from this company.
Recipient loved it! Great communication from Letterbox gifts and delivered when required
Excellent idea. Excellent products.
Bought the box as a Birthday gift for a friend and she loved it. Thank you!
My elderly mother was happy with her surprise gift. It arrived the day after ordered.
Beautiful gift!
Arrived next day as requested, products look just as good in real life as they do in pictures!
Easy to order and my friend absolutely loved her gift
My friend loved her birthday present, it arrived on the right day and was very well packaged and presented. Will use again !
Thank you for taking the time to give this lovely feedback. It's much appreciated. From team Letterbox Gifts.
Package arrived on time. Recipient was please with gift.
The gift was very well received and a lovely surprise for the recipient. It was right up his street as a whisky lover. The only fault was that it was delivered a day early so it didn't quite work out for him to have been the person receiving it, but we sorted it by hiding it until the correct day.
Many thanks for your review of our Whisky Letterbox Gift. We're so glad they enjoyed it! Team Letterbox Gifts.
Always love to send these letterbox gifts, the recipients always love them! I sent a mum to be one this week and frustratingly it wasn’t posted through the letterbox- they had to go and collect from the post office which I felt defeated the point of a letterbox gift! But appreciate likely the postman’s fault and not yours! Xx
Many thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear this wasn't delivered through the letterbox as intended. The packaging does instruct the Royal Mail to put through the letterbox, so apologies that didn't happen on this occasion. We're glad your friends love the letterbox gifts and we appreciate your feedback.
Team Letterbox Gifts x
Item was received very quickly and was beautifully presented. The recipient was delighted and said that the chocolate selection was unusual and very tasty!
Letterbox Gifts is rated 4.75 based on 143 reviews