Letterbox Gifts Reviews

4.7
Based on 1,182 reviews
Read Letterbox Gifts Reviews

About Letterbox Gifts:

Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy
The recipient loved it and it ticked all the boxes…eco,vegan,delicious. A very welcome birthday surprise delivered on time! This is an excellent company.
The website is easy to use and the gifts are quick to order. I sent some macaroons to a friend who received them quickly and said they tasted great! I'm very happy with my purchase
Easy to order and a great present as the recipient can be out
Arrived on time. Good communication from the company. I didn't see the gift set but the recipient was very happy.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We're glad that you had such a positive customer experience and that your gift arrived on time. Letterbox Gifts
hi I purchased this gift as a present for my brothers birthday. unfortunately I didn't know he was going on hoilday, but due to the gift being a letterbox gift I didn't see an issue. The post office who deliver decided not to post the gift but to leave it in a garden waste bin outside. I don't know if this gift has been received or stolen or recycled.
Hello Christine, We're very sorry to hear that the postie decided to leave the gift in a garden waste bin. All our packaging is specifically designed to fit through a standard-sized letterbox and clearly state on the packaging that they are to be posted through the letterbox. We're not sure why this hasn't occurred on this occasion but we are looking into it to ensure it doesn't happen in the future. We will contact you directly to arrange a replacement to be sent out at a convenient time. Apologies for the inconvenience caused, Letterbox Gifts
I recently ordered the whisky set for a friends birthday and had a query regarding the personalised card. I sent an email with my query and received a reply with a solution within minutes, very impressive customer service!
Hello Rachel, Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. We're glad to hear that you received such great customer service and glad that we could help out with your query. Kind Regards, Letterbox Gifts
Nice box but I selected next day delivery and it did not arrive for 4 working days
Hello Charlotte, We're glad to hear that your Letterbox Gift was well received. As your gift was ordered after 2pm on Friday, this was not dispatched until our next working day on Monday as stated on our website banner. Many thanks, Letterbox Gifts
Very quick delivery and lovely gift
Hello Sandra, We're glad to hear that your gift was well received and delivered on time. Many thanks, Letterbox Gifts
Good presentation but too small of a gift for the price i paid. will not be buying again
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our gift sets are designed to fit through standard-sized letterboxes so we are restricted in the size of items we can put into the boxes. That being said, our premium British-made products have been carefully chosen to deliver quality and style in a small space. Kind regards, Letterbox Gifts
I have used Letterbox Gifts several times to order boxes of their macarons for various friends. The macarons are delicious and the service is fast and efficient.
Hello Susan, We are glad to hear that the Letterbox macarons are so delicious and have been enjoyed by so many of your friends. Kind regards, Letterbox Gifts
We have received the vegan brownies and ordered them for others, they are truly yummy. Ordering was easy peasy and delivery was prompt. Excellent service.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our Letterbox Brownies. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts.
A wonderful option for gifts that show how much you care. Delivered in high-quality packaging and in a way that makes it convenient to deliver and receive.
The wine was delivered on the right day and good communication right up to delivery. My friend had never seen anything like it and really appreciated the thought. She said the wine was fantastic and beautifully packaged.
Hello Carolyn, Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. We are glad that the gift was well received and that your friend enjoyed the quirky 'flat' Letterbox Wine. Many thanks, Letterbox Gifts.
A very cute idea and perfect gift.
I absolutely love this method of sending a gift Makes the perfect present and very effective and efficient
Hello Esther, Thank you for your review and support. We're glad that our Letterbox Gifts can make your gift-giving so easy and efficient. Letterbox Gifts.
This was a birthday gift. Recipient was thrilled with it! She said it looked ‘expensive and special’.
Hello Hilary, Thank you for your lovely review. We're glad that the recipient loved their birthday gift. Letterbox Gifts.
Way overpriced.
Dear Susan, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with this product. We carefully price all our gifts to ensure everything is fairly priced for our customers taking into account the cost of the materials and labour involved. We have also kept our prices the same as last year despite many increased supply costs. If possible, could you email hello@letterboxgiftshop.com with further details and a photo of the product received? We can then look into this further for you and ensure the product was as it should have been. Kind regards Michelle
My daughter was ‘over the moon’ with her gift beautifully presented!
I was given a pamper box for Christmas and the candles were lovely. Although they cannot be purchased online Customer services arranged for me to get them … nothing seemed too much trouble.
Hi Zoe, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We're glad you enjoyed the candles in the pamper box so much and that we could arrange some more to be sent out for you. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts.
Arrived bang on time and recipient said it was genius idea and tasted good.
Hello Catherine, We're glad to hear that you had such a positive and efficient Letterbox Gift delivery. Many thanks, Letterbox Gifts.
Letterbox Gifts is rated 4.72 based on 1,182 reviews