Letterbox Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Letterbox Gifts
Read Letterbox Gifts Reviews

About Letterbox Gifts:

Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy
Great concept!
Received as was requested with good communication. Recipient very happy with her gift
I have sent three different letterbox gifts to family and friends. Everyone has loved them saying how special the gifts have made them feel with the lovely packaging. As the purchaser I am very happy with the company and also the delivery. All gifts have arrived promptly. I will continue to buy gifts from you and become a regular purchaser with Letterbox Gifts.
Unfortunately there was delivery issues with Royal Mail, but when the gift did arrive the recipient thought the Macarons were lovely. Letterbox Gifts were extremely helpful.
A wonderful and romantically gift
2 gifts bought for friends and both were delighted.
Lovely packaging and scents. Really appreciated by recipient especially as it is eco friendly as well- guilt free pampering
Quick delivery was really important as I needed to get the order on it's way very quickly. The items were lovely and product types perfect for the recipient.
Great service, delivery was quick and easy and the recipient was very touched by their gift! The packaging and contents were exactly as shown in the pictures.
Have bought 3 boxes as gifts and everyone has loved them!
Although I didn’t see the gift, my cousin said she was over the moon with the letterbox gift. Will certainly use again.
Used regularly for gifts. Always a good service, lovely products and quick delivery. My friends who have received gifts are always very pleased with them!
The gift was sent as a present, and appreciated. The service from Letterbox Gifts was excellent. I ordered late for a Christmas delivery, and they were helpful in their advice, and got the gift there in good time.
Beautiful presentation varied and excellent products
Parcel finally arrived but this was no fault of Letterbox gifts more a combination of Christmas post, Covid and Bexit. Delighted with gift and with the swift emails I received when Letterbox were contacted. Will definitely use again.
Ordered for my friends birthday, she was delighted with it
Thank you so much! My boyfriend’s brother and his girlfriend’s Christmas plans were halted with the Tier 4 London announcement and all their presents were waiting for them in Yorkshire. With 5 days until Christmas, we bought the letterbox whiskey tasting set which arrived on time and was a fantastic present for them to enjoy on Christmas Day!

We were so thrilled that they received a present from us in time and they loved trying the whiskeys!

Thank you so much to Letterbox Gifts for making sure our family had an extra gift under the tree this year! Xx
Arrived very quickly and made a lovely Christmas present.
The recipient was very pleased with her present. One thing that was a bit odd is that the e-mails that I received to tell me where the package was were addressed to the recipient of the present, rather than me as the sender of the present. This is quite confusing, so rather than saying "Hello Sophie, your parcel is on it's way...", they were addressed to the name of the person I was sending it to. However it was my e-mail address and I was the one sending it, so the e-mails should have been addressed to me.
My friend really loved her Mum to be gift and would highly recommend
Letterbox Gifts is rated 4.72 based on 654 reviews