Letterbox Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Letterbox Gifts
Read Letterbox Gifts Reviews

About Letterbox Gifts:

Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Bought as a gift for a friend. Perfect gift. My friend loved it and thought the bottle was super cool.
Excellent service. Quick delivery.
I purchased the 'thinking of you' gift... Everything was of the very best quality, beautifully packaged, presented in a fabulous colour co ordinated gift box.... I will be back :-))
Very well received as a thank you gift. Arrived promptly, would definitely recommend.
Fantastic service- thoroughly recommend!
My brother really enjoyed his gift, this service was especially good during the current situation!
good contact emails and speedy delivery
The gift I purchased was very well received, my niece loved it.
Fantastic gift boxes, beautifully packaged. Always delivered to time. Great service!
Lovely mum to be hamper Arrived in good time Only issue was didn’t have notification of dispatch but in the current climate that is expected. My sister absolutely loved it Thank you
Very nice gift. Quite different. Good alternative to a bunch of flowers.
Absolutely wonderful, gift and service. So thrilled I found this site.
Ordered the new mum letterbox gift set for my friend who had just given birth and it was so gorgeous! Wonderfully presented and such good quality products. Will definitely be using again for other friends and family. Thanks!
I purchased a box as a gift and it was delivered very quickly. The box was beautiful and my friend was very pleased with it. I will definitely be using you again for gifts. Thank you!
When I placed my order, I requested that delivery take place on 28 March. I received confirmation of shipment on 26 March. But 6 days later (01 April), the order has still not arrived. I've had no updates and there is no way for me to track the order. I've e-mailed customer services, but no response as yet. I appreciate this may be down to the courier rather than Letterbox Gifts, but more should be done to keep customers updated and there should also be the ability to track the order. Not good enough!
Many thanks for your order and feedback. I can see you contacted customer services just yesterday morning. We are working through a backlog of orders and enquiries at this difficult time of being short staffed due to the current circumstances. My colleague has replied to you this morning regarding Royal Mail tracking. Do not hesitate to reply to her directly regarding this. Many thanks. Letterbox Gifts
delivery slightly delayed but due to covoid situation but when arrived a beautiful presented box and smells gorgeous receiver very pleased with gift
Recipient absolutely loved itx
A lovely gift for my Mum’s Birthday to receive during isolation! It arrived very quickly and a day before it was needed. Very impressed- quality products and presented beautifully. Thankyou!
Great service. Very easy to use and fab choice of gifts.
Excellent service, ordered again already
Letterbox Gifts is rated 4.79 based on 225 reviews