Letterbox Gifts Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Letterbox Gifts

About Letterbox Gifts: Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy

"We have been recipients of letterbox gifts before so had no hesitation in choosing a gift to let someone know we were thinking of them. Easy website to use and beautifully presented gift. Thank you"
"I would highly recommend Letterbox Gifts. I have purchased various gift boxes for a variety of occasions and the recipients have always been delighted. Each item has been thoughtfully and carefully sourced and complement each other perfectly to create a beautiful combination of treats. The speed of dispatch and delivery is excellent so that ther service is highly reliable. Thank you Letterbox Gifts."
"Gift arrived in Spain on the required date...much to the delight of the recipient. Would definitely use this service again but would need a different birthday box to choose from next time to avoid a repeat."
"Easy to order, prompt delivery, really lovely present!!"
"Beautiful gift. Birthday lady loved it."
"Great presentation and delivered quickly!"
"Bought this for my friend who announced she was expecting for the forst time. The box arrived beautifully presented and wrapped. Lovely scent of the candle as you open it. Just perfect for a the new mum to be!"
"A quick, convenient and heartfelt way to thank someone..."
"It is difficult for me to judge as I send these as gifts so I have never seen one! Every one seems very happy with them."
"Delivered as requested, my friend loved the Birthday box"
"Fantastic service, used twice in two months. Cannot recommend highly enough. Gin gift set this time and the recipient was thrilled with it. Arrived on time beautifully packaged. Thank you"
"Fantastic service, very well presented, great communication between myself and seller. The box and products are so lovely. Would definately recommend."
"The gift was well received."
"Wanted a present that was a little different for a special birthday. Delivered on time beautifully packed. The recipient was thrilled with her gift, the presentation and the quality. Will definitely use this service again. Thank you"
"The gin letterbox gift was lovely however it arrived a day later then requested which was disappointing as it was a birthday gift"
"I ordered the gin box for a friend. I saw her after she had received it and she was over the moon. Beautifully packaged and she says the contents were superb. I will certainly be ordering more of these for gifts. Thank you so much for the prompt delivery and lovely gift. Your website is so easy too!"
"Letterbox Gifts are wonderful gifts to send to someone. I have sent 4 Letterbox Gifts now and each recipient was over the moon with their gift. I can highly recommend!"
"I was offered a free small gift on top of my paid product due to late shipment. This was never put in and never recieved. Email to prove. Not naming and shaming on a review but have name if needed. Also turned up damaged to top it off. Joe"
Dear Joe,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback.
The Plant-a-Star should have been on top of the tissue gift wrap not inside the main gift. Please contact us if this wasn't there.
Our gift sets are individually hand-wrapped and always leave us in perfection condition. I'm sorry to hear that this may have been damaged in the postal system. Please do send us some photos so we can investigate further.
We will be in touch with you directly with a discount code for a future order.
Kind regards,
Eleanor
Letterbox Gifts
"I sent this gift to a friend for her birthday. She was delighted with the gift; loved the selection of items and great quality. The gift arrived in a beautiful presentation box too. Thank you letter box gifts."
"Like the idea of gifts that fit through the letterbox, lots of lovely things to choose from."
Letterbox Gifts is rated 4.69 based on 29 reviews