Letterbox Gifts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Letterbox Gifts

About Letterbox Gifts: Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy

"I bought the Pamper Gift Set as a Get Well Soon present for a friend and she absolutely loved it and commented on how beautifully presented it was. Would definitely recommend Letterbox Gifts - I ordered at lunchtime and got a text from my friend the next morning saying how thrilled she was with the box."
"Beautiful gifts, swiftly delivered."
"I purchased the ‘Mum to Be’ gift box for my sister in law. She was so thrilled and thought it was such a thoughtful gesture. It was a lovely pick me up in the last few days of her pregnancy. Will definitely look to purchase from Letterbox gifts for other special occasions."
"Amazing. I just wish there were more categories for every single occasion or maybe 2 per occasion so I could do a repeat purchase for the same recipient maybe"
"Lovely gift box brought for my sister's promotion. Set the delivery date and it arrived when promised. Very happy and would I would definitely use this company again :)"
"Communication was excellent and the box was just as expected: beautifully packed and delivered on time. The mum to be gift was a big hit! So so happy I chose this one:) thank you very much!"
"Recently tried this service for the first time and I'm so impressed. Excellent customer service and the gift was delivered perfectly and they loved it. Thank you. Would definitely recommend"
Letterbox Gifts is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews