Letterbox Gifts Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Letterbox Gifts

About Letterbox Gifts: Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy

Jennifer C
"I sent the Letterbox Wine as a Father’s Day gift to my dad, he absolutely loved it! I ordered on Friday lunchtime and it was there on the Saturday morning. A really novel gift and apparently it tastes delicious too!"
Anna J
"Lots of choice on the website and great optional extras. Is good not to worry about the recipient being home to take delivery! My friend loved her birthday gift- thank you!"
"Easy to select gifts with clear description of what is included, fast delivery service and beautifully packaged this service enabled me to send a gift without having to inform the receiver and spoiling the surprise"
"Excellent service and well received by recipients every time. I use Letterbox for both personal and corporate gifts."
"My friend loved the present. She said it really cheered her up and said it "oozed health and well being"."
"Always loved by recipients, delivery always on time excellent service"
Many thanks for your kind words. We really appreciate the feedback. Team Letterbox Gifts.
"Can't praise service, packaging or delivery highly enough. Such a straightforward website and payment system. All recipients of my gifts have been delighted with the contents of the boxes. Lovely to see British made products dominate the themes."
"Received well and the products and packaging were excellent"
"Was really pleased with the box of chocolates I ordered for someone.extra quick delivery and expensive looking item.would definitely recommend!"
Many thanks for taking the time to give this feedback. We're pleased to hear the Chocolate Letterbox Gift was well received! Team Letterbox Gifts.
"My friend loved the gift. Perfect as a leaving present for someone going on maternity leave."
"I received one and loved it. So this gift subscription was perfect for my sister who never spoils herself."
"Really easy website to navigate. Lovely to have free postage too. I haven't seen the gift but my friend loved it and said it was really special. Would definitely order again. Quick delivery and kept up to date with order progress."
Thank you for your lovely review, Jane. We're pleased to hear friend loved her Letterbox Gift!
"Excellent service, super fast delivery, great product"
"I love the idea of letterbox gifts - no more missed deliveries and collecting from post office! Ordered as a gift for my daughter, who has been unwell. Arrived quickly. Filled with lovely products. Will use again."
Many thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback Carrie-Ann. We hope your daughter enjoyed the Letterbox Gift.
"My friend was very pleased with her birthday present!"
"Really easy to order and my friend was really happy with her birthday gift"
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, it's much appreciated. Team Letterbox Gifts.
"The recipient was pleased with the gift box, which arrived in good time (rather early, in fact) and in good order."
"I asked for a delivery after 25th June. I got an email to say it had been dispatched on 19th June. If it has been sent first class as on the info, it will get there before 25th! Not impressed - in fact really annoyed!"
Thank you for taking the time to get in touch regarding this order. Many apologies that this gift arrived earlier than expected. This was scheduled in for the requested dispatch day so we're looking into how this has happened. Feel free to get in touch with us with any queries on hello@letterboxgiftshop.com
"Unique and excellent value for money."
"hi, disappointed as the gift didn't fit through my friends letterbox and had to be left with a neighbour that was luckily at home. obviously as i'm sure you know the whole point of the gift was so it could be posted through the letterbox meaning minimal effort for myself and unusual gift received for my friend. I would be very wary of ordering again due to this which is disappointing as its a great idea"
Hi Lucy.

Many thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback.
I'm sorry to hear this wasn't delivered through the letterbox as intended. They're designed to fit through average UK letterboxes so apologies that it wasn't the case on this occasion.
This isn't a problem that we come across frequently, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Let me know if we can help with anything further.
Kind regards,
Eleanor
"Beautiful products. Send to my sister. Amazingly fast delivery. Really happy"
Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely feedback. It's much appreciated. Team letterbox Gifts x
"I have used Letterbox Gifts many times now. I know the quality and presentation of the gifts sent are always of a high standard and gratefully received by the recipient."
Thank you very much for your orders Joanne. We're so pleased that your friends & family enjoy the Letterbox Gifts. We really appreciate your comments. Team Letterbox Gifts x
Letterbox Gifts is rated 4.72 based on 98 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access