Letterbox Gifts Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Letterbox Gifts

About Letterbox Gifts: Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Click Here

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy

"Lovely gift for my sister birthday, very pretty definitely buy again thank you"
Jennifer C
"I sent the Letterbox Wine as a Father’s Day gift to my dad, he absolutely loved it! I ordered on Friday lunchtime and it was there on the Saturday morning. A really novel gift and apparently it tastes delicious too!"
"Lots of choice on the website and great optional extras. Is good not to worry about the recipient being home to take delivery! My friend loved her birthday gift- thank you!"
"Easy to order and my friend absolutely loved her gift"
"My friend loved her birthday present, it arrived on the right day and was very well packaged and presented. Will use again !"
"Package arrived on time. Recipient was please with gift."
"The gift was very well received and a lovely surprise for the recipient. It was right up his street as a whisky lover. The only fault was that it was delivered a day early so it didn't quite work out for him to have been the person receiving it, but we sorted it by hiding it until the correct day."
Many thanks for your review of our Whisky Letterbox Gift. We're so glad they enjoyed it! Team Letterbox Gifts.
"Always love to send these letterbox gifts, the recipients always love them! I sent a mum to be one this week and frustratingly it wasn’t posted through the letterbox- they had to go and collect from the post office which I felt defeated the point of a letterbox gift! But appreciate likely the postman’s fault and not yours! Xx"
Many thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear this wasn't delivered through the letterbox as intended. The packaging does instruct the Royal Mail to put through the letterbox, so apologies that didn't happen on this occasion. We're glad your friends love the letterbox gifts and we appreciate your feedback.
Team Letterbox Gifts x
"Item was received very quickly and was beautifully presented. The recipient was delighted and said that the chocolate selection was unusual and very tasty!"
"Recipient delighted with contents, and loved the ease of a letterbox present.."
"I have used Letterbox Gifts a number of times now and they are incredibly efficient and produce very lovely gifts. They have even been willing to adapt gifts to suit the recipient for me which is an excellent service!"
"Super easy to organise. Wonderful gifts to choose from. Top notch service"
"I have recently bought 3 Letterbox Pamper gift boxes. The one person who has received a gift so far was delighted with its contents. Thankyou."
Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback, it's much appreciated. Team Letterbox Gifts.
"Great as always"
"The gift for my sister was lovely she liked it very much . The one thing that did annoy me though was that the postman did not put it through the letterbox she had to go and pick it up from the office ."
Hi Catherine,
We're so pleased your sister enjoyed her Letterbox Gift.
I'm sorry to hear that this wasn't posted through the door as intended. These are clearly labelled to the Royal Mail to do so, so many apologies this didn't happen on this occasion.
Best wishes, Team Letterbox Gifts.
"Lovely bottle if rose wine. The bottle itself was amazing too. Delivered really quickly. Great service all round. Thank you"
Many thanks for you lovely feedback. It's much appreciated! Team Letterbox Gifts.
"I love the different products you sell. All my friends who I have sent gifts to have all really liked them and have said how good the quality is."
Many thanks for your kind words. We really appreciate the feedback. From Team Letterbox Gifts.
"This is the second time I’ve purchased from Letterbox Gifts and both times I’ve been impressed with the service & quality of products."
"I love the gift box but I have no idea at this point if it has been delivered (ordered last Thursday). This is a little frustrating as it says on your website that the gift would arrive the next working day. So I can't answer any of the questions below."
"My friend loved her letterbox birthday gift. So unique"
"Bought as a gift for my friends birthday, very quick delivery and my friend was delighted with it"
"Delivered on chosen date. Friend was delighted with gift"
Letterbox Gifts is rated 4.75 based on 129 reviews