Letterbox Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Letterbox Gifts
Read Letterbox Gifts Reviews

About Letterbox Gifts:

Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy
Great choice of unique gifts. I had requested a Saturday delivery, but arrived early on Thurs, or this would have been 5 stars
Very quick service delivery the next day. However couldn't find a way to order two boxes to the same address with different messages. Though this was probably my lack of skill. Ordered them separately and service fab if took me longer.
Thanks for your feedback and review Sarah. With ordering multiple gifts to either the same or different address there is no quick way around unfortunately. You are welcome to order multiple items together and then amend by contacting us via email or by making a clear note in the box where you'd add the greetings message, highlighting which message and greetings card you'd like in each gift. Hope this helps for next time.
Didn't arrive on the day I chose but otherwise ok.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We would be happy to take a look in to why your order didn't arrive on the day you wished if you could get in touch with our customer service team. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Delighted to discover these gifts, but rather prices!
We're glad you managed to find us too Maureen. We are working on growing our range to ensure we cater to a wide range of budgets. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Brownies gift box sent for a family member’s birthday but gift message not included so they had no idea who it was from. Arrived a couple of days after requested date but understandable in the current climate. Brownies were reported to be delicious though 😊
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear the brownies were well received. We'd like to look into why the Brownies were delayed/arrived without a gift message. If you have the time could you contact our customer service team, It could help us ensure this doesn't happen again in the future. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Ordered for my friend who is having a hard time at the moment she said she liked it. I habe only given 4 stars because i think it would have felt more personalised if you can personalise them. There were a couple of sets I liked the look of and would have been more to her taste, as she is unable to drink the tea in the set (no way of taking it out or swapping for something else) unfortunately I had less options to choose from.
Many thanks for your feedback. We are able to make like for like changes between the gift sets if you'd like to message us when you place your order in the future we will do our best to accommodate personalisation to make sure the recipient enjoys their gift set. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Always been very happy with my many purchases from letterbox gifts, although this time round was slightly disappointed that the feminine look of the gin set shown online, with the white shredded tissue it was set in was instead replaced with grey tissue. I had particularly gone with the one that had everything inside set in the white shredded paper, for a white and pink theme that was being kept to, for our presents. Please see photos of product received versus same product shown online. I have always rated the service and products highly and otherwise been v pleased.
Letterbox Gifts 4 star review on 26th May 2021
Dear Hayley, Many thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate customer comments as it helps us develop & improve our products and service. I'm sorry that the photo showed a different straw colour to what was received. I have been told we were temporarily out of stock of the white shred so was replaced by grey in the interim, but that it's now back in stock for future orders. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Best wishes, Eleanor- Letterbox Gifts
Great gift although I received an undelivered msg because recipient was out, which surely defeats the purpose of a letterbox gift. Perhaps more provision around a backup plan would be good.
Many thanks for your review. We welcome all feedback and are always looking for ways to make delivery more reliable. We would like to assure you that this happens very rarely, depending on the post persons judgement.
Lovely gift and prompt service Would have given 5 but didn’t like the fact that the recipient didn’t know who it was from. By the time I’d placed the order there was no way to add my details or a message.
Hello Jacqueline, many thanks for your review. We would love to know how you made payment in case this is a larger fault with our website. We want to make sure this doesn't happen again. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Intriguing packaging letterbox format a big bonus for busy peaople
Many thanks for your review Lorna, we take great care and time in to developing our packaging. We are glad it caught your attention.
I had a Letterbox Wine Bottle for my son's 40th birthday. He thought it was a great bottle, Tempranillo which he likes. Something different. Thank you Letterbox for getting the timing right too.....
Many thanks for your review Susan. We are pleased to hear that you were able to surprise your son on his special day. Kind regards, Letterbox Gifts
It was very easy to order and arrived exactly as I had requested. My friend was very happy with it and I will consider Letterbox Gifts in the future. I wanted to send something already wrapped and I was pleased to find a UK based business. Thank you.
Thanks for your review Emma. We are very pleased to hear that you would consider using Letterbox Gifts in the future. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Gift for my partner as I’m currently away from home. He said he enjoyed his gift and it arrived in a timely fashioned. I didn’t see the product myself but he seemed very happy with it and was a nice way of me showing some care, so Thankyou letterbox gifts
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that your partner enjoyed the gift set and that it provided a little pick me up while you are apart. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Nicely presented and very quick delivery. Just a shame the box was too big to fit through the letterbox
We are sorry to hear that the gift set didn't fit through the letterbox, they are designed to fit through a standard size letterbox. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Gift was delivered well in time and the receipient appreciated the contents.
It was a few days late because they didn't take into account brexit changes for parcels outside the UK but otherwise perfect.
I sent a mum-to-be gift box to my daughter. Excellent service, I was kept informed of delivery and it was beautifully wrapped. My daughter loved it, thank you.
Rather discombobulated by the question where to leave the package, as I assumed it would fit through the letterbox. Isn't that the whole point? Nearly made me pull out. My friend was delighted that I didn't.
The gifts were lovely, I ordered a spa night in gift for one friend & a chocolate gift for another. They were both really chuffed with them :-) I would have given five stars had it not been for the fact that neither gifts were put through the letterboxes and so both friends had to either re-arrange delivery or go and collect it from their local post office.
Good wine - excellent and novel gift right now when we can’t meet up for a celebratory drink! Bottle could be a bit thicker as recipient accidentally held too tightly and wine was spilt! 5 stars for despatch, delivery info!
Letterbox Gifts is rated 4.75 based on 994 reviews