Letterbox Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Letterbox Gifts
Read Letterbox Gifts Reviews

About Letterbox Gifts:

Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy
Letterbox Gifts 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Purva G
Letterbox Gifts 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Sarah C
Very nicely packaged and always on time. Just a bit expensive but nice quality
I ordered the chocolate brownies before 11 am, as requested, for same-day despatch. Unfortunately, they weren't despatched until the afternoon of the following day. This was disappointing, hence the loss of one star. However, they were, I am reliably informed, absolutely delicious and were very well-received by the recipient.
Found the process a little confusing. Found that the billing seemed to going to the recipient rather to myself. On the two occasions that I used the service I needed to follow up my online order with a telephone call to your office to confirm my correct order details. It should be made clearer, the recipient and the sender(purchaser)
Hello Dale, Many thanks for your feedback. We would love to look into this for you and see if we can make the process any clearer. Please could you contact us at hello@letterboxgiftshop.com and let us know the payment type for your order so we can investigate in more detail. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Sent as a gift to a family member. She was very pleased with the content
It's great to hear that the recipient enjoyed their gift set. Thank you for reviewing, Letterbox Gifts
Great idea and service
We are pleased to hear that you like the Letterbox concept and felt you had received good service. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
A good selection of gifts and impressive response to orders. Everything went very well until it became evident that "Letterbox" Gifts doesn't mean the gift will fit though the average letterbox! The recipient of my gift had to arrange re-delivery which rather defeated the idea.
Thank you for your review David, we appreciate your feedback. We do our best to mark on the outer packaging that the gift is made to fit through the letterbox, however it does come down to the postal services individual judgement. Apologies if this impacted the effect for both you and the recipient.
RCEIPTIENTS VERY HAPPY WITH MACARONS DELIVERED WITHIN THREE DAYS
Thanks for your positive review. We are very proud of our delivery times, brilliant to hear the macarons arrived with the recipient so quickly.
Great choice of unique gifts. I had requested a Saturday delivery, but arrived early on Thurs, or this would have been 5 stars
Many thanks for your review Julie, we appreciate your feedback. We do tend to post cautiously (early rather than late) but it would be great to cut the time frame down. Glad to hear you were impressed with the range of gifts we offer.
Very quick service delivery the next day. However couldn't find a way to order two boxes to the same address with different messages. Though this was probably my lack of skill. Ordered them separately and service fab if took me longer.
Thanks for your feedback and review Sarah. With ordering multiple gifts to either the same or different address there is no quick way around unfortunately. You are welcome to order multiple items together and then amend by contacting us via email or by making a clear note in the box where you'd add the greetings message, highlighting which message and greetings card you'd like in each gift. Hope this helps for next time.
Didn't arrive on the day I chose but otherwise ok.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We would be happy to take a look in to why your order didn't arrive on the day you wished if you could get in touch with our customer service team. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Delighted to discover these gifts, but rather prices!
We're glad you managed to find us too Maureen. We are working on growing our range to ensure we cater to a wide range of budgets. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Brownies gift box sent for a family member’s birthday but gift message not included so they had no idea who it was from. Arrived a couple of days after requested date but understandable in the current climate. Brownies were reported to be delicious though 😊
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear the brownies were well received. We'd like to look into why the Brownies were delayed/arrived without a gift message. If you have the time could you contact our customer service team, It could help us ensure this doesn't happen again in the future. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Ordered for my friend who is having a hard time at the moment she said she liked it. I habe only given 4 stars because i think it would have felt more personalised if you can personalise them. There were a couple of sets I liked the look of and would have been more to her taste, as she is unable to drink the tea in the set (no way of taking it out or swapping for something else) unfortunately I had less options to choose from.
Many thanks for your feedback. We are able to make like for like changes between the gift sets if you'd like to message us when you place your order in the future we will do our best to accommodate personalisation to make sure the recipient enjoys their gift set. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Always been very happy with my many purchases from letterbox gifts, although this time round was slightly disappointed that the feminine look of the gin set shown online, with the white shredded tissue it was set in was instead replaced with grey tissue. I had particularly gone with the one that had everything inside set in the white shredded paper, for a white and pink theme that was being kept to, for our presents. Please see photos of product received versus same product shown online. I have always rated the service and products highly and otherwise been v pleased.
Letterbox Gifts 4 star review on 26th May 2021
Dear Hayley, Many thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate customer comments as it helps us develop & improve our products and service. I'm sorry that the photo showed a different straw colour to what was received. I have been told we were temporarily out of stock of the white shred so was replaced by grey in the interim, but that it's now back in stock for future orders. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Best wishes, Eleanor- Letterbox Gifts
Great gift although I received an undelivered msg because recipient was out, which surely defeats the purpose of a letterbox gift. Perhaps more provision around a backup plan would be good.
Many thanks for your review. We welcome all feedback and are always looking for ways to make delivery more reliable. We would like to assure you that this happens very rarely, depending on the post persons judgement.
Lovely gift and prompt service Would have given 5 but didn’t like the fact that the recipient didn’t know who it was from. By the time I’d placed the order there was no way to add my details or a message.
Hello Jacqueline, many thanks for your review. We would love to know how you made payment in case this is a larger fault with our website. We want to make sure this doesn't happen again. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Intriguing packaging letterbox format a big bonus for busy peaople
Many thanks for your review Lorna, we take great care and time in to developing our packaging. We are glad it caught your attention.
I had a Letterbox Wine Bottle for my son's 40th birthday. He thought it was a great bottle, Tempranillo which he likes. Something different. Thank you Letterbox for getting the timing right too.....
Many thanks for your review Susan. We are pleased to hear that you were able to surprise your son on his special day. Kind regards, Letterbox Gifts
It was very easy to order and arrived exactly as I had requested. My friend was very happy with it and I will consider Letterbox Gifts in the future. I wanted to send something already wrapped and I was pleased to find a UK based business. Thank you.
Thanks for your review Emma. We are very pleased to hear that you would consider using Letterbox Gifts in the future. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Gift for my partner as I’m currently away from home. He said he enjoyed his gift and it arrived in a timely fashioned. I didn’t see the product myself but he seemed very happy with it and was a nice way of me showing some care, so Thankyou letterbox gifts
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that your partner enjoyed the gift set and that it provided a little pick me up while you are apart. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Letterbox Gifts is rated 4.74 based on 1,063 reviews