Letterbox Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Letterbox Gifts
Read Letterbox Gifts Reviews

About Letterbox Gifts:

Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy
My order had been lost or forgotten so my gift to my friend was almost a week after her birthday. Once I had queried then the gift was quickly despatched which was good however, I have not been offered a further discount due to the error of Letterbox Gifts.
Hello Joanne, thank you for leaving a review. Our sincere apologies that your gift set didn't arrive with the recipient in time. This is a rare occurrence caused by delays/issues with the Royal Mail. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
I would have loved to give a better score but I chose Letterbox Gift because I wanted the gift to go through the letterbox but unfortunately the postman didn’t put it through the letterbox...so my friend had to make a journey to collect it...
The gift was beautiful but wasn’t posted through letterbox, had to be collected from post office
I haven’t had a response yet regarding the attached email
The gift arrived a week late. This was due to Royal Mail rather than Letterbox but nonetheless, disappointing.
I couldn't see the gift as it was wrapped (beautifully) when it arrived. My only disappointment was when I went to post it on to my friend - the name 'letterbox' implies that it would fit within the Royal Mail letterbox measurements which it didn't, so ended up costing a lot to post. I wouldn't have purchased had I realised.
Thank you for your feedback. Many apologies that there was issues posting this on to your friend. Our boxes are designed to fit through standard door letterboxes. We will keep your comment in mind. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Wanted so much to give a 5 star review but the delivery was the let down. My friend, whilst she said the birthday gift was lovely, she did not receive the gift as swiftly as I would have liked. The "letterbox" gift, did not actually get delivered through the letterbox! As she was not in to receive it (as she is a hardworking Nurse in our NHS) the gift went to the local sorting office for her to chase up. In conclusion...disappointed!!!
I liked what I eventually chose, however, found that in each selection there was something I knew the recipient wouldn't particularly like, but chose the best option. For the money I would liked to have freedom of selection with a running total of cost. Not sure if I would do this again, not cheap for the small amount of goods even with the packing and posting.
Was not received in time despite ordering early due to covid 19 issues ordered 24/4 not received until 11/5
We're sorry this arrived a day later than the requested 10th May. During this time it's difficult for us to pinpoint Royal Mail's exact delivery times. We hope the recipient enjoyed their letterbox Gift. Feel free to get in touch if you have any queries. Best wishes.
Product itself was good, disappointed that the order didn’t actually fit through the letterbox and went to the post office to be collected.
The idea is very good particularly during times like this. The variety and packaging of gifts look fine online and the service good as the Pamper Gift set was well received and on time. I’m unable to review the contents of the gift as it was sent to a friend and we are all in lockdown
Gift was lovely but the Birthday card arrived blank despite me writing a heartfelt message, so sadly my friend didn’t know who it was from.
Didn't fit through the letterbox - Had to collect from the Royal Mail office!
Many thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback, it's much appreciated. We'll look into this further as they are designed to fit through standard sized letterboxes. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us directly if you have any queries.
I love the gift box but I have no idea at this point if it has been delivered (ordered last Thursday). This is a little frustrating as it says on your website that the gift would arrive the next working day. So I can't answer any of the questions below.
The gift was lovely and much appreciated, but sadly it didn’t fit through the letterbox..., so had to be collected from post office.
Lovely gift but despite my ordering more than a week in advance it arrived two days late 🙁
Dear Helen, Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Many apologies that this gift set arrived later than expected. We have contacted you directly with a discount code for any future order you may wish to place. Let me know if you have any queries. Eleanor Letterbox Gifts
Letterbox Gifts is rated 4.75 based on 997 reviews