Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

"The yarns came in several packages, the messiest I've ever received, and when I opened them, dead bugs fell out of the yarn."
We apologise for your bad experience, and the state of your order. We will happily replace the defective items.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Ordered two different yarns both were sent with two different dye lots. One yarn only had three balls yet still had two different dye lots. Will not be using this website again."
Hello Lesley

We apologise your were sent mixed dye lot. You are welcome to return them to us using the free returns label enclosed with your order.
"havent received my order yet"
Hello Barbara. We apologise your order is yet to arrive. We are currently looking into this issue. Please check your email so we can resolve this issue.
"I have not received what I ordered. It is difficult to write a review on something I don't have."
Hello. We apologise for the delay as you are based in the US orders take a little longer to arrive. Orders generally arrive within 10 working days.
"Customer service was of no help to an automated shipping error"
We have issued a full refund of your cancelled order.
"I still haven’t received my order."

"I AM VERY DISSATISFIED WITH LAUGHING HENS.... I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY YARN YET. I HAVE PAID FOR IT AND I THINK YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE VERY WORST. I WOULD LIKE AN ANSWER TO THIS EMAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.... I HAVE NO IDEA...I THINK YOU SHOULD OVERNIGHT MY ORDER."
"I have not received the order even though i have paid in full."
Hello. We apologise for the delay as you are based in Canada orders take a little longer to arrive. Orders generally arrive within 10 working days.
"I haven't received my order"
Hello. We apologise for the delay as you are based in New Zealand orders take a little longer to arrive. Orders generally arrive within 10 working days.
"My 48 hour delivery never turned up. I complained but Parcel Force said they had delivered and left a card - I have no letterbox and neighbours had nothing. Laughing Hens didn't offer a refund, or any compensation, they didn't even try talking to Parcel Force to see if they could help sort the matter out so I have lost money and they don't care! NOT IMPRESSED BY THEIR ATTITUDE AT ALL."
Your order was placed on 08/03 and delivered on 10/03. Your order was dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48.
"So far I have still not te dived my order or a reply to my email asking about it. Not happy."
"I have not received any yarn and I have been charged for it."
We have just picked up your review.

Please send us an email to Sales@laughinghens.com if your order is yet to arrive.

We apologise for the delay.

Kind regards

Joanna

Laughing Hens
"I never got my wool, very disappointed with the service I received. After three weeks of waiting I requested a refund Will not be ordering from Laughing Hens again"
We apologise you were not happy with the service received. Your order has been refunded as requested.
"I still haven’t received my order"
Hello Amy. We apologise for the slow delivery. As explained Via email, your order was dispatched on 21/02, as you are based in the US postage will be a little slower. On average orders take 10 working days but can take up to 4 weeks. Kind Regards, Joanna. Laughing Hens.
"Delay in notification of unavailability of wool. Then very late despatch of wool that was in stock which was only sent when I phoned about non-delivery."
We apologise for the delay with you order.
"The email to assess has arrived before the ordered goods. Thought they would have arrived by now."
Hello Elizabeth. We apologise you feel our delivery was slow. Your order was placed on Saturday 13.01 and was dispatched first class on Tuesday 16.01. we are unable to dispatch your order on the Monday as were catching up from a busy weekend of orders. Kind regards, Joanna. Laughing Hens.
"After I had thought I had made the purchase I received an email saying there was a payment issue and I would need to go through the process again. I couldn't be bothered. Then I receive an email to say the purchase was being despatched. When I phoned to query I was there was a computer issue and I was assured the order would be cancelled. Despite this I received another email to advise a delayed item was being despatched. When I called to query this I was told that I would have to send the knitting pattern back when delivered if I didn't want it. And yet it still hasn't arrived so I don't currently know if it is on the way or if I am being charged for an unwanted item which has not been received. I am not planning to use this company again after the recent issues."
"Have not received shipment, much to my distress."
"The wool never arrived. It was in stock when I ordered and paid for it. 3 days later I was informed it was out of stock."
"I have not yet received my order/"
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 4,651 reviews