Laughing Hens Reviews

2,114 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Sue Todd
Verified Buyer

My order came really quickly
Mrs J Henley
Verified Buyer

good quality yarn and prompt service.
Nicola Nicholson
Verified Buyer

I tried to order this book three times from other retailers and three times they did not inform me that the book was out of stock and that they could not obtain it for me. Although it took a while to come Laughing Hens kept me informed about it and I am delighted to now have the book.
Odile Poulsen

Fast polite service.
Jane A
Verified Buyer

Such beautiful, soft yarn! Just couldn't resist sitting down & Knitting a swatch...fabulous! Now looking for the perfect pattern to knit so show off the exquisite coloring!
Verified Buyer

Colour just as I expected and quality good thankyou
Sarah Minett

Excellent service received the items within 24 hours
Sarah Minett
Verified Buyer

Always received excellent service and found them very helpful
Verified Buyer

The order I got was totall wrong. Instead of 2 cakes of wool gradient I got 1 ball of mohair
Celia Somerton
Verified Buyer

I rang to order having felt rather intimidated by finding exactly the right needles for my project. I was guided with patience and kindness and am delighted with my purchases.
Caroline Nelson
Verified Buyer

Wool arrived well wrapped and protected. Very happy with the prompt service. The wool is excellent (rooster baby rooster), colours are beautiful, and knits up lovely. I shall purchase from Laughing Hens again.
Sandra Carter
Verified Buyer

Wool was the cheapest price online and good quality, excellent service .
Verified Buyer

Yarn is knitting up nicely. It's darker than I thought. Shame it's not British. Shame it took so long to arrive
P M Gardiner
Verified Buyer

No information given about delay from order made on 5th April. No apology for delay. No replies to emails.
Deborah Lingley

Efficient service
Lorna Lindfield
Verified Buyer

Quick dispatch of item I couldn't find in stock elsewhere on the internet. Would definitely shop here again.
Anna Swann
Verified Buyer

Having run out of a particular yarn with only two inches to go, I was desperate to find another ball. Laughing Hens were the only people who had this yarn and who would ship to Bermuda!! I also found some great sale items as well - wonderful colours and textures. Awesome quality, amazing service and super quick delivery - thank you so much!!
Claire Jones
Verified Buyer

Laughing Hens was great to deal with - easy and delivered swiftly.
Helen Bridge
Verified Buyer

These special needles were packed very carefully, arrived quickly and safely. I am delighted with them, they are so smooth and my knitting is softer.
Ms Beverley Douglas
Verified Buyer

Where to start, l did praise you initially. Your website held my interest for an uninterrupted hour! So impressed was l at the range & seeming quality both of your products and staff.

So much so, the item you now ask me to review l purchased along side its sister pattern book, content, 4 Hat patterns.

Prematurely it seems, l was impressed with the promptness of delivery and quality of its undamaged arrival. So much so, l placed a further order, that too arrived promptly & undamaged. You might well ask, 'whats the problem delighted customer! Therein lies the rub!

Which again l presume by your standards (not mine) was viewed as nothing much! So let me break it down for you like your 6yr olds. Your company, business, shambolic impression of a professional outfit, sent me a pattern book l already had, (since l'd no need to hold one in each hand to disseminate the information therein) l informed you of that fact, And was assured the error would be rectified, But instead of prompt rectification, you send me an inept customer quality survey for completion. How delightful, if not a tad, well very big presumption!. Fascinating, really, fascinating!

So Sir/Madam, inept person, l prefer the error fixed but now you presume to insult me android try extorting money for an item already fully paid for!
Next stop, your Head Office, l like CEO's, raw with a dash of mustard! I'm sure you get my drift!

Ms Beverley Douglas