Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

"Good stress-free shopping and being able to my favourite 100% Banboo yarn."
Gwendoline Gralton
Verified Buyer
"Prompt efficient service and reasonable price"
Jean Bradford
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery and nicely packed."
"Received order very quickly. Quality and color of yarn exactly what I expected."
Heather Foskett
Verified Buyer
"Had the wool in stock that I wanted and quick delivery!!"
Terence Mayne
Verified Buyer
"Made my wife happy by buying the needles. Came very quickly. Wife knitting a cricket jumper, and it had 246 stitches! Made life so much easier, and quicker. Great product."
"It gives me lots of ideas for new projects."
"I did receive my order. On ordering I received an immediate confirmation and note that the stock was low therefore there'd be a delay. The email specified the number of days it would be delayed. However, despite me not counting weekends/bank holidays, after the extreme end of the "window" I still had heard nothing. To improve the customer experience I suggest that Laughing Hens keeps in touch with its customers in the event of a delay - just as a reassurance and courtesy I suppose. I did send an email eventually asking for an update and received no reply. A day or two later the email confirming my order was on its way was sent - it was a "normal" automatic mail-merge one."
Suzanne Shirey
Verified Buyer
"Laughing Hens informed me the yarn was out of stock and they gave me the option to replace it with a color of my choice."
Jane P Steward
Verified Buyer
"I needed one more ball of yarn to finish a sweater. My local store was out. I found it at Laughing Hens and received it promptly."
Sara Linton
Verified Buyer
"I sourced wool that I had run out of on your website. There is a fantastic array of wools and patterns, definitely would favour your website over others."
Kathleen Myers
Verified Buyer
"I saw on the newsletter they had mini skeins of Manos del Uruguay Fino, and ordered one set. They were delivered in a couple of days and the yarn is absolutely gorgeous, and a joy to knit with. So much so that I bought a second set. Happiness is gorgeous yarn delivered speedily, Laughing Hens ticks the boxes!"
"They offer wonderful yarns including from the West Yorkshire Spinners, Their customer service is excellent despite the fact they are shipping to the US. I always ask for it to be shipped via USPS and it always arrives in a timely manner."
"polite and quick service"
"My daughter is a Petty Officer in the Navy. She wanted some "sailor" socks, this color combo is perfect. I was very pleased with the finished project and will definitely be ordering this sock yarn again."
"Excellent and speedy service"
Sheila Meise
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with my purchase when it finally arrived. This was the fault of Royal Mail and not Laughing Hens who did all they could to track my parcel down. It took 9 days to arrive in Jersey which is not what should be expected from Royal Mail. The beautiful Manos Lace wool was worth the wait."
Penelope Hackett
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful wool, service brilliant. What more can you ask?"
"Order was received quickly, just what is needed when waiting to start a new project"
Margaret MacKenzie
Verified Buyer
"They always have whay I am looking for."
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 3,809 reviews