Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

Laughing Hens  5 star review on 16th April 2020
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 29th March 2020
carol Kobuszko
More Photos & Videos
It's like an Aladdin's cave of yarns and patterns.
Took a while, but yarn received as ordered. Great customer service!!
Quick delivery. Good communication. Excellent service.
The wool was beautiful. Good range of colours and perfect for the little squirrel I was knitting. Arrived in good time, thank you.
Love my yarn for my new cowl!
I never received the pattern so how can I comment and show pics
Ordered wool from Laughing Hens during COVID lock down in New Zealand. Service was fast and efficient and easy tracking for the product. Arrived within time frame set out in trying conditions. Fantastic all round.
Lovely to deal with
Molto disponibili e cordialissimi.
Quick response. Excellent service
Delivery was fast!
Love the name as I have laying hens and I think they laugh at me all the time. Love that I found them on line and love that they are in England and I live in The States. They were the only place I could find this yarn. So happy to know they are there. I’ll shop here again.
Great book and fast shipping !!
A wonderful company to buy from. Fabulous products and excellent service from a team who have been happy to help with my queries. I just loved Manos del Uruguay's (Seasalt) yarn. I haven't started my Jem Weston Cosy Knits kimono style jacket ... but it won't be long!
I am halfway up the back of a downloaded 1940's pattern of a women's jumper in 4 ply so slow progress, not a lot to see for a photo but I love the wool and colour -thank you. I was quite specific over the type and colour I would need as I wanted pure wool in a shade that would seem authentic and was having trouble finding what I needed until I found your lovely website, Thank you again.
I had a fabulous experience with Laughing Hens. They have a lovely yarn selection, it was easy to find what I needed, and it arrived in a timely fashion.
I am nothing give any star because I placed the order on 05/22/2020; got a message about shipping on 05/26/2020 and I didn’t get my stuff yet and more than one month passed by.
I love Laughing Hens! Great selection of products and the newsletter is wonderful because it highlights different crafts (excited to rediscover macrame!!) to try. Oh, and the customer service is exceptional!
I'm totally pleased with the Sock Stop. My knitted slippers are now safe to wear on any surfaces. I will be placing another order as soon as my slippers are all made.
Thank you......Cecile
Service, as always, is exceptionally good. my package arrived within 3 days.
Sirdar Snuggly 100% cotton is fabulous to knit with and I have currently made little facecloths for the grandchildren who are delighted with them. Thank you so much for a fabulouseasy to use website and great service :)
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,453 reviews