Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Delivery was super fast from Cheshire to Vancouver on the Pacific coast of Canada - 5 business days via mail! The yarn was precisely what I wanted and expected. My local supplier received their back ordered shipment on the same day.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 26th April 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 26th April 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 26th April 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 26th April 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 26th April 2021
Arrived very quickly. Haven’t knitted with it as yet
Great service
Good choice of yarn and orders arrive quickly. Pleased to have discovered this site.
Lovely yarn and straightforward pattern - quick dispatch too!
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 25th April 2021
Very disappointed ,ordered and paid for over 4 weeks ago still to receive ,track and trace for site does not work cannot get any info out of it ,was was giving the 4 weeks advised before contacting you so this survey very timely ,our winter will have been and gone by the time I receive my pattern book ,just as well I did not purchase wool
Very satisfied.
It hasn’t arrived yet
Good bamboo needles. Arrived On time. Will use again. Thank you.
Very good service product as described will be happy to use this company again
Fast efficient service and beautiful yarns
I am enjoying working with real wool in 4ply. A sweater for my husband, I can't wear wool sadly.
I would be pleased to provide you with a review and the finished product, but I have not received the pattern. It has now been a month since I ordered it.
nice doing business with you
I was searching for a pattern book, Laughing Hens came up. I had never heard of them but they had what I wanted. I would highly recommend them, friendly prompt service and my order arrived within a couple of days. I will definately use them again.
I have found Laughing Hens really helpful each time I have telephoned them as I was struggling to find what I wanted and also with the site as there were a few issues but speaking to them it was quickly resolved and my items arrived really quickly. Friendly staff and so helpful and all a person can ask for.
So pleased with my wool purchase - colours are just as expected and I love the extra detail of having it presented in net bags Will definitely be back the next time
Haven't received my order yet. Dispatched a month ago. Tracking doesn't seem to work either
Very pleased with the wool purchased and the order arrived very quickly. Happy with the quality abs service and will be buying from you again.
My backstop for finding yarn!
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 22nd April 2021