Laughing Hens Reviews

1,005 Reviews

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Mrs B L M Harris
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, as always, lovely patterns, can't wait to start knitting.
D Prior
Verified Buyer

A high rating because my requirement was very specific and it was fulfilled in a timeous manner.
D Prior

Christa Simmons
Verified Buyer

I love the wonderful selections of Yarn you offer on your website and the way you wrap and send my order in a timely manner. I have ordered twice and have set you up as one of my 3 favorite yarn sources.

Christa in Bellingham, WA USA
Lynda Ferguson
Verified Buyer

Always prompt and quality of wools and patterns received excellent.
Mrs M
Verified Buyer

Lovely coulur and really nice texture. I am looking forward to knitting it.
Katie Park-Walford
Verified Buyer

I wanted to try Laughing Hens for ages as I'm trying to pick more local & smaller companies over the bigger more established ones. But I ordered and paid for two hanks of yarn, then two days later I get an email saying one is out of stock, and would I like to choose another shade. I emailed back, as instructed, and requested a different shade. They then emailed to say I'd get a refund. Sort out your stock control!
Katy Bevan
Verified Buyer

Thanks for your quick delivery and easy to use service I have lots of lovely yarn for my next project.
JANET BODDY
Verified Buyer

Delighted to find a source of discontinued wool that I'd run out of - and at a great bargain price. Arrived very quickly, beautifully wrapped in tissue. Excellent service and choice of products, thank you Laughing Hens!
Melanie Clark
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and great selection of wool. Thank you!
Mrs Mary FA Aldred
Verified Buyer

Service was quick and communication was great. Thanks.
Shaun Snow
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery. Great to be able to view patternsome in the book before ordering. Whole process very straightforward.
Dorothy Kirk
Verified Buyer

Laughing Hens is the best online knitting supplies company I have found.
Felicity Roper
Verified Buyer

These needles are the best I have come across in many years of knitting - very good quality
Susan Cook
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with my purchase and the speedy service thank you
Janis Graham
Verified Buyer

Pattern book arrived well packaged via post as specified very pleased with purchase would use laughing hens again no problem
MISS T L FISHWICK
Verified Buyer

The colour is lovely, the wool is super soft and wonderful to crochet with.
MISS T L FISHWICK
Verified Buyer

I have been wanting to try this wool for a long time, and I am not disappointed. The colours are lovely. and the wool is super soft and wonderful to crochet with.
Kathleen Robins
Verified Buyer

On January 5th I ordered a copy of Marie Wallin's Winter Crochet Collection Seven from Laughing Hens. I live in the US, and really wanted this book, and I could not find it stateside. I was thrilled when I found the book on your website, with very reasonable shipping. I'm even more thrilled today, to receive the book in my mailbox less than ten days after ordering. The book is all that I was hoping, and I'll be choosing my first make soon.
I'll definitely shop at your store again.

Thank you!
Kathleen Robins
Valerie Weafer
Verified Buyer

This was the first time that I have placed an order with Laughing Hens and I am really delighted with the efficiency of the company. The website viewing, ordering and payment process is both very clear and easy to negotiate.
I shall now enjoy knitting a shawl for our third grandchild due at the end of April with my Baby Blue Debbie Bliss, Baby Cashmerino!
I will certainly order from them again and recommend them to all my knitting friends.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 1,005 reviews