Lampsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampsy
Read Lampsy Reviews

Tell us how Lampsy made you happy
Still have not received my order.
I placed an order and paid for next day delivery. I did not receive the goods and despite sending several emails, as their customer service line is closed, 5 days later I have still had no response. Shocking service. Their website states they aim to respond within 6 working hours.......
I have not received the item I purchased although I got a text to say it would be delivered. I have reported it but have not had a response.
I have ordered multiple lights from Lampsy it’s my first time and it came in three deliveries and it’s not the light I have ordered and the most annoying is nobody know that’s not what I ordered it’s for office use.
Two of the three items purchased were in a poor condition. When returned they could not replace them due to delays in processing returns. Which means a new order had to be placed.

Can’t comment on the quality of the products at this stage but the experience has not been great.
My product has not shown up and may be lost in the parcel force system
Ordered over 3 weeks ago. Website said 5 to 6 days delivery. I chased and was promised a delivery over a week ago. No delivery. Chased again. Again never came when promised. Chased again several times by email.

Website says will respond in hours. They don't. You cannot call them as to improve customer service no calls!! How does that improve customer serve especially when slow in responding to emails.

Not even got lamps yet.

Just be aware. Slow, next to no communication or updates and you may get or may not get what you ordered. Who knows. Bit like the lottery!
Lights failed to turn up some 10 days after ordering and paying for next day delivery . Communication slow.
13th of MAY. My order has not arrived despite chasing several times with Lampsy, I am still awaiting news...communication and resolution very poor. Still not arrived having paid for next day delivery, on the 5th of May!
Appalling service. Ordered 2 items that said delivery was 5 days. One arrived after 2 weeks. Still waiting for the other package. No communication at all at when it will arrive
Incredibly slow delivery. Ordered a pendant light on 16th February, it's now 3rd March. I've chased up three times so far and still waiting for it to arrive. Disappointed.
Payed extra for next day still waiting after 3 days
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write your review. Orders that are placed on a next day delivery service are delivered the next working day if placed before 1pm. I can see that you have received your order and I hope you are happy with the items. You can read more about our delivery services here: https://www.lampsy.com/pages/delivery. Kind regards, Lynn.
I ordered a light over two weeks ago,not received it, received any notification of expected date and no reply to enquiries as to where the order is.
Very poor and will be looking for my money back unless it is guaranteed delivery soon. Should have gone to a reputable company
After one week waiting they said they haven’t got stock and waiting for supplies!
Delivery times are misleading on their website. The say 5 days but after 5 days I had to chase where is my delivery and they said that it will take another 5 days to deliver.
Hello,
I'm sorry that you found the delivery times misleading. Our standard 5 day delivery takes 5 working days and is free when you spend £75. If you need items urgently, we also offer a next day delivery service.

We've made some changes to our website, so that it's a little clearer the delivery service is 5 working rather than calendar days.
Gayle
Customer service is a bit ropey. I paid extra to have my lamps delivered on a one-day service. Unfortunately, one of the lights arrived missing its ceiling rose, which while not Lampsy’s fault (the order was dispatched direct from the manufacturer), was certainly inconvenient. I was told that the missing part would be with me the next day so took the day off work. It didn’t arrive. I asked for the delivery charge to be refunded, was assured it would be taken care of, but then it subsequently transpired that they couldn’t guarantee that I would get a refund of the delivery charge. I asked for an email confirming that I had asked for the delivery charge to be refunded, that I’d paid for an order that wasn’t honoured. We’re talking about a tenner here. £10 to compensate me for a part delivery and then a delivery that never arrived. But they’re disputing it. That’s how much my custom is valued. I won’t be using Lampsy again.
Hello Guy,

I’m sorry to hear that whilst the lights arrived on time, they were missing a ceiling rose.

Your custom absolutely matters to us and I can see that we did refund the delivery charge, so apologies for any confusion or miscommunication there.

I hope you’ll keep us in mind the next time you’re shopping for lighting.

Best wishes,

Gayle
Paid for 'next day' delivery. Did not receive items u til well over a week later as parcelforce refused to leave a package with my neighbour. Lampsy felt that this was 'at the delivery man's discretion'. Very strange. Responses from lampsy were very kurt, then unresponsive and largely unhelpful. Also the bulbs suggested for my lamps were 'E27' but did not state Edison or screw in. Invariably I bought the wrong ones, which cost £20. They should really specify to help the consumer. It's not like they sell a great variety of products. They sell lighting, so they should really have e sense to specify e bulb type. It's not a lot to ask. Disappointed overall.
Mr Hughes,

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review.

Parcelforce did attempt to delivery your order next day, however as you point out - you were not at home to accept the delivery.

As you didn't request your order be delivered to a neighbour until after we had confirmed your order was dispatched, it wasn't possible for us to add this delivery instruction. We recommend that you include this in the special instructions when placing your order. Without any special instructions, it falls to the individual drivers discretion whether they attempt delivery to a neighbour or not.

The product page correctly states the required lightbulb as being an E27 and also recommends suitable lightbulbs for purchase. If you're ever unsure of the right lightbulb for your light, you can contact us through email or live chat and we'll be happy to help.

Customer Service Manager
Rubbish lights and rubbish customer service
Never replied to my complaint re poor quality lights and fittings
Hello Sarah,

Sorry to hear you had a problem with your lights.

I can't find any communications from you regarding this, which probably explains why you didn't receive a response.

Can you please forward your complaint to hello@lampsy.com and we'll do our best to make this right.

Michael