Lampsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampsy
Read Lampsy Reviews

Tell us how Lampsy made you happy
Michael at Lampsy has been extremely helpful on a number of projects with profession knowledge pointing me in the right direction regarding light fittings and lamps. As I stay local it has been handy to visit Michael to see the selection of lamps, etc ensuring that the right product is selected for the job. I would highly recommend using Lampsy as their service is second to none and their vast selection means there is something for everyone and for the right occasion. I will definitely use Lampsy again for future projects, 5/5!!!
Great product, seemingly good value and fast delivery. Not really much more you can ask for really.
Excellent customer service. Great value and very pleased with the quality of the wall lights.
Purchased outdoor electric gate lights. Looked perfect, arrived on time. Couldn't get what we needed anywhere else
Really delighted with our purchase. Beautifully designed lamp and well made. Had to hunt to find something as lovely as this but glad to have found your company. Prompt service, well packaged and good value. Thank you!
Good quality product arrived promptly. I had been struggling to source this product and several have arrived from other vendors that weren't good enough quality. First time with lampsy and boom, a good quality sample arrives. Thanks
Beautiful globe lights from Lampsy arrived quickly and well packaged. Stunning addition to my ceiling! Stylish, simple and stand out gorgeous. Thanks Lampsey!
Brilliant service - item arrived very quickly and was well packaged
We brought 3 lights great service and packaging
Great Designs, Good Coms, Special
Absolutely amazing lights. Big choice and quick delivery in perfect conditions. Will definitely use again
Ordered and delivered within a few days excellent service in these strange times
I recently ordered two "Sponge 20" outdoor rechargeable hanging lamps. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Ordering on line was very easy and secure and my parcel arrived promptly. Love the fact that you have 3 levels of brightness to choose from. Also you can move the toggle up/down so you can hang lamps at different heights. I've used them a lot so far and haven't had to recharge them yet. Personally I think they are great value for money and would recommend the product.
Great pendant, looks far more expensive than it was. Promptly delivered in a well packaged box.
Great product and delivered quickly. Not installed the light yet but the quality is really good. Great company!
Excellent service. Ordering was easy, I like the website. My lights came quickly and were well packaged. Pleased with the quality of the lights, good value for money. Only slightly disappointed with plastic coving (the bit that attaches to the wall). They are slightly off white and look cheap. I am overlooking this because I can’t be bothered to change them but feel this wasn’t clear on the website. Still happy with the lights overall
These are amazing outdoor lights offering flexibility with two sizes and the option to hang as a pendant, use as a standing light on a tripod or place on the table. The lights can be adjusted in brightness and provide ample light for reading outside when it is dark. We are really pleased with our purchase and has avoided the need for an electrician to install an outdoor plug!
We ordered two different lights and would have been better coming as one delivery rather than two different occasions
Great lamp and excellent value - well packaged and quick delivery. Thank you
Lovely products, competitive pricing. Lamp arrived quicker than expected so very happy customer.
In short... I have made two orders from Lamspy in the last 2 months. An order was made in July which came within days. So happy with that order ( the order was the same as one of the lights I had already ordered in May) I made an order at the end of May 2021 and am still waiting towards the end of July 2021. I have sent numerous messages, they have not got in touch with myself only in response to my messages. Each time an enquiry has been made they have pushed the date back. No pro-active communication from Lampsy. Which equates to poor customer service. Based on the latter experience I am not satisfied. Poor service, unfortunately.
Hello, I'm sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your service. We appreciate your feedback and we are always working to improve. Best wishes, Imogen
Lampsy is rated 4.30 based on 698 reviews