Lampsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampsy
Read Lampsy Reviews

Tell us how Lampsy made you happy
Michael at Lampsy has been extremely helpful on a number of projects with profession knowledge pointing me in the right direction regarding light fittings and lamps. As I stay local it has been handy to visit Michael to see the selection of lamps, etc ensuring that the right product is selected for the job. I would highly recommend using Lampsy as their service is second to none and their vast selection means there is something for everyone and for the right occasion. I will definitely use Lampsy again for future projects, 5/5!!!
Love the exemplary designs of Lampsy. I have purchased twice recently and packaging and service excellent. Would recommend.
Lovely products. Easy to order. Efficient delivery.
Excellent lights which are of hight quality and well packaged. Arrived promptly.
Haven’t received my order yet though placed a while ago.
The lights I ordered are lovely & im looking forward to putting them up. However I thought there was a slight miscommunication once the order was placed. I had no idea when I’d receive the delivery as I had no emails on the progress.I had a random knock on my door 8:30 am with the delivery, with an email roughly 4 hrs later on the same day saying my parcel was on its way. Overall I’m happy with my order, but I feel there’s room for improvement on the shipping updates. Regards.
Love the lamps we ordered, they are so well made and fit in beautifully.
We really like the lamp shade we purchased from Lampsy it is now in position in the Living Room the finishing touch to some refurbishment my Wife has carried out . The whole light looks really good
A very good efficient service. Lights packaged well and delivered within proposed time. Great price too!
Great service and very happy with the product.
Great lamp!
Pleased with purchase. It arrived promptly.
Great design
I needed a replacement part for a light fitting which was not purchased from Lampsy however they sell lights by the same maker. On the off chance I emailed to ask if they could help. They replied by return and could not have been more helpful. We now have a complete light fitting. They have also saved us money as it is one of three matching which could have meant replacing all of them .
The speed of service and communication was good. However, when the product arrived it was light grey rather than charcoal grey as shown on your website. I therefore had to return it (and pay for the postage). Therefore I wouldn't order from Lampsy again as I do not feel confident in the representation of your photography of your products. Maybe this is something you could improve?
Ordered and delivered within 3 days. Outside lamp nice design as picture and description on site.
Great product. Quick delivery
Great selection of quality product. Very happy with the efficient service.
Sent lights that weren’t as the photo that they had shown on there website and then expect me to go and take them back to a Hermes drop off with no apology ... quite unbelievable
Excellent range of quality products,
The two lights I bought were amazing, only downside is I did not receive notification of delivery until I called them.
Lampsy is rated 4.41 based on 296 reviews