Lampsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampsy
Read Lampsy Reviews

Tell us how Lampsy made you happy
Michael at Lampsy has been extremely helpful on a number of projects with profession knowledge pointing me in the right direction regarding light fittings and lamps. As I stay local it has been handy to visit Michael to see the selection of lamps, etc ensuring that the right product is selected for the job. I would highly recommend using Lampsy as their service is second to none and their vast selection means there is something for everyone and for the right occasion. I will definitely use Lampsy again for future projects, 5/5!!!
Ordered a floor reading lamp and it was out of stock. No problem, happy to wait the 7-10days it’s due back in stock. Three days later it arrives. The base had a 4cm scratch. It was going in the corner behind the sofa so I thought build it and see if it’s noticeable and bothers you.
The hassle of returning it seems to much. However, the plug pin was broken and this may have caused the scratch as it only had a thin plastic bag protecting it. Plug is adapted to fit Uk market. They won’t replace, I have to send back, buy again. And pay for postage. Email via customer service was good regular but disappointed overall with product
Excellent product, fast delivery and good prices. Would definitely buy from here again
Good quality lights.
Fast delivery.
Quick delivery and a high quality product- very pleased!
More than happy
Excellent service, delivery & quality down lights.
Brilliant service. Delivered very well packed. Excellent quality.
Excellent lead times. Very impressed with first purchase. Will use again
I am happy with my picture light. It looks great in my bathroom over my mirror. I did have to chase to see when the light was arriving as there was a lack of communication regarding dispatch and delivery but overall happy.
Great products and selection of modern lights. Delivery is also really fast unlike other online companies - and delivery courier is good with keeping the customers updated. Highly recommended!
Quality stylish lighting delivered very promptly. Very happy with my purchase.
Just what we needed in the bedroom very stylish
decent lamp
Despite the bad reviews, decided to order 2 lamps anyway. One came in the wrong colour, the other's head and base were completely scratched. Appalling quality for spending a total of over £200 on this site. Let's hope their customer service is better.
Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear your order didn't arrive in perfect condition. Please email help@lampsy.com with your order number and we'll get this fixed for you. Michael
Lovely lamps at a reasonable price. The website is easy to use and delivery was smooth. So all in all I would definitely use again. Thank you.
Great product, well designed. It comes quickly, easy to install and looks great.
When an issue does arises. It is resolved quickly by friendly and helpful people.
Arrived next day!! Amazing light, £100 less than West Elm and amazing quality. I genuinely will try to buy most of the lights for our new home from Lampsy because I know we won’t have to wait long and they’ll be good quality but not crazy prices
Lampsy 5 star review on 18th January 2021
I was given notice of when lamps were expected and kept up to date and then they arrived early. Very good service.
Good communication. Friendly customer services
Like the lamp. Great it’s dimmable and did not realise it dims only with on/off switch so not suitable for our needs. Expensive to return so decided to keep it for future use somewhere else.
Lampsy is rated 4.40 based on 459 reviews