Lampsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampsy
Read Lampsy Reviews

Tell us how Lampsy made you happy
Bought some outdoor lights from Lampsy for outside my front door and they are exactly what I wanted. Make such a big difference. Delivery was much faster than expected too.
Ordered a floor lamp from Lampsy and it arrived nice and quick. It looks beautiful in our living room! When we need new lights, we will definitely check out Lampsy again.
I recently purchased some lights for my kitchen and the ones I found on Lampsy were exactly what I was looking for. The ordering process was simple and delivery was swift. The lights look exactly like the website. I am very pleased and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company.
Super fast delivery. Very pleased with the lights!
Very pleased with the quality of my floor lamp. Delivery was fast too!
Excellent service, fast delivery. Really good quality lights, not cheap tat like you get elsewhere.
Very pleased with my lights. Delivery was fast too, especially during lockdown..
Good Quality and great value for money
Looks fantastic - really pleased. Slightly smaller than I was expecting but very happy.
Very pleased with the purchase. Looks lovely.
This light is really nice , it has a cosy feel to it when on and makes the corner of my garden very pretty . It’s smaller than I imagined but nevertheless I love it . Thank you
The lights look great, good quality and worth the price!
Great light. Quality finish to the kitchen and was easy to install. Delivery smooth too
Love, Love, Love! Gorgeous Danish pendants lights for my breakfast bar that came very quickly and carefully packed. Highly recommend.
Very Pleased with my lamps. Good quality
Very efficient. Quick delivery and good quality goods.
My order was handled perfectly and delivery was very quick, with lots of information and a 1 hour delivery slot. The light works perfectly and is exactly as I expected from the website.
Speedy delivery. A good product for the price.
For the price is surprisingly heavy, good quality and well built. The only thing that I don’t like is is the ceiling covering, which is a flimsy black plastic cone but for the price it’s worth it as you don’t notice this.
great service fast delivery item just as described very happy thank you.
Lampsy is rated 4.37 based on 215 reviews