Lampsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampsy
Read Lampsy Reviews

Tell us how Lampsy made you happy
Michael at Lampsy has been extremely helpful on a number of projects with profession knowledge pointing me in the right direction regarding light fittings and lamps. As I stay local it has been handy to visit Michael to see the selection of lamps, etc ensuring that the right product is selected for the job. I would highly recommend using Lampsy as their service is second to none and their vast selection means there is something for everyone and for the right occasion. I will definitely use Lampsy again for future projects, 5/5!!!
Great service and beautiful quality
Happy with the table lamp. Delivery was fast and well packaged
Really great customer service, will definitely use again when I next need some lights.
Fantastic customer service from Lynn, prompt replies to my emails which is always reassuring. Slight delay with delivery, however I was informed by email all the way. We purchased the theatre spot light, which is great quality for the money and makes a real ‘show stoping’ feature in our lounge 👍🏻
Lovely website and faultless service.
Customer service is a bit ropey. I paid extra to have my lamps delivered on a one-day service. Unfortunately, one of the lights arrived missing its ceiling rose, which while not Lampsy’s fault (the order was dispatched direct from the manufacturer), was certainly inconvenient. I was told that the missing part would be with me the next day so took the day off work. It didn’t arrive. I asked for the delivery charge to be refunded, was assured it would be taken care of, but then it subsequently transpired that they couldn’t guarantee that I would get a refund of the delivery charge. I asked for an email confirming that I had asked for the delivery charge to be refunded, that I’d paid for an order that wasn’t honoured. We’re talking about a tenner here. £10 to compensate me for a part delivery and then a delivery that never arrived. But they’re disputing it. That’s how much my custom is valued. I won’t be using Lampsy again.
Hello Guy,

I’m sorry to hear that whilst the lights arrived on time, they were missing a ceiling rose.

Your custom absolutely matters to us and I can see that we did refund the delivery charge, so apologies for any confusion or miscommunication there.

I hope you’ll keep us in mind the next time you’re shopping for lighting.

Best wishes,

Gayle
Arrived promptly well packaged and looks very good
Paid for 'next day' delivery. Did not receive items u til well over a week later as parcelforce refused to leave a package with my neighbour. Lampsy felt that this was 'at the delivery man's discretion'. Very strange. Responses from lampsy were very kurt, then unresponsive and largely unhelpful. Also the bulbs suggested for my lamps were 'E27' but did not state Edison or screw in. Invariably I bought the wrong ones, which cost £20. They should really specify to help the consumer. It's not like they sell a great variety of products. They sell lighting, so they should really have e sense to specify e bulb type. It's not a lot to ask. Disappointed overall.
Mr Hughes,

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review.

Parcelforce did attempt to delivery your order next day, however as you point out - you were not at home to accept the delivery.

As you didn't request your order be delivered to a neighbour until after we had confirmed your order was dispatched, it wasn't possible for us to add this delivery instruction. We recommend that you include this in the special instructions when placing your order. Without any special instructions, it falls to the individual drivers discretion whether they attempt delivery to a neighbour or not.

The product page correctly states the required lightbulb as being an E27 and also recommends suitable lightbulbs for purchase. If you're ever unsure of the right lightbulb for your light, you can contact us through email or live chat and we'll be happy to help.

Customer Service Manager
Extremely helpful customer service and very pleased with all I bought.
Good looking and well made, makes a stylish statement in our sitting room.
Very pleased with this purchase
Excellent service
I did make a mistake on my order becaus eI pad for next day delivery witohut realising it won't come next day as it was after 1pm. I accept it's fairly clear unless you are in a hurry (I was) and don't pick up on this and I gave my feedback that you should make it bold so it draws your customers eyes to it but when I rang to find out why no delivery the person I spoke to was excellent in how they handled my frustrations so I was very happy despite the fact I did not get delivery till one day later.
The lamps that I ordered were described as Class II. They actually require an earth-fitting, hence are Class I.

I am awaiting a quote from an electrician to have the lighting re-wired but will likely need to return them.

This is a really important part of the description that needs to be correct.
I ordered on Saturday and paid for next day delivery but the light only arrived today. Not opened yet, but looks well packaged.
Hello Amanda,

Thank-you very much for your order and for taking the time to leave a review.

Sorry to hear your lights didn’t arrive when expected. Our courier doesn’t currently deliver on Sundays, although this is something we’re hoping to offer in the future.

Best wishes,

Gayle
Very helpful staff and excellent service.
We needed pendant lights for our kitchen and since our kitchen ceiling is 4,25 meters high, it was quite difficult to find nice, trendy modern lights. LAMPSY has a special section for extra long lights and we really were very happy when we unpacked them at home. Lots of lovely comments from every one who has been visiting.
great design and a good price. I have not yet had the light put up but am sure I will be please. It arrived promptly
Excellent customer service, very helpful. Michael Duncan has gone the extra mile to help :)
Thank-you again for all your help!
Lampsy is rated 4.38 based on 216 reviews