Lampsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampsy
Read Lampsy Reviews

Tell us how Lampsy made you happy
All went as expected
The fittings are great and arrived quickly but two of them are not as ordered and still waiting for the replacements....
Happy with the wall light purchased
Lamps beautiful and well priced, but could have more delivery updates - only received a notification on the day they were delivered.
They Look very Smart. Happy with them.
Nice website. Great products. Email confirmation and delivery updates.
Very happy
Was fine had no problems
Does what it says on the box. Overall cost, with separate purchase of compatible bulb is just over £30, which is good value
Very good. Exactly as described. Sleek and smart. I would truly recommend.
It's a bit early to make a full detailed comment review. Pleased with next day delivery. Initial inspection of product is positive, too early as not commissioned
I had a problem receiving my light. When I called the team, they worked hard to put it right for me.
I bought 2 subsequent items that arrived without any trouble and I am enjoying these lights now.
I ordered on Saturday and paid for next day delivery but the light only arrived today. Not opened yet, but looks well packaged.
Hello Amanda,

Thank-you very much for your order and for taking the time to leave a review.

Sorry to hear your lights didn’t arrive when expected. Our courier doesn’t currently deliver on Sundays, although this is something we’re hoping to offer in the future.

Best wishes,

Gayle
Nice beat lamp. Delivered to wrong address though
Hi Mandy,

Thank-you very much for taking the time to write a review.

I have checked your order and can see that Parcelforce left your order with a neighbour as you were not at home when delivery was attempted.

If you would prefer that they don't do this in future, I can add a note on your account?

Michael
I struggled to order more than one bulb so had to call to enquire. The service to ensure I got my desired order after that with the order being taken over the phone made up for it. Very good service and prompt delivery.
Received the replacement