LampShopOnline Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

help@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common, ,

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
Extremely quick delivery, very impressive. Neither lamp actually worked, with fragments of inner glass rolling around the inside of the bulb.
Good afternoon Lee,

Apologies for the damages on the venture lamps. Could you email sales@lampshoponline.com a picture of the damages and we'll send you 2 more out FOC.

Regards, LSO
Ordered 2 six foot tubes arrived promptly but damaged so refused delivery and telephoned company to explain no problem I was told we will send out another four phone calls later and still nothing have ordered elsewhere twice in the meantime with no problems will nor be using for mu business again unreliable and still missing my money and goods over two weeks from ordering
Good afternoon David,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review and for bringing this issue to our attention.
I am sorry to hear that your order arrived broken, and the fact that your replacements took so long to arrive.
I can see there were a few issues with FedEx, apologies that you weren't kept up to date.
I can see on our system that the replacement arrived intact, I hope this issue has now been resolved.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
I was not happy with light ive ordered cool white but it come warm white its not bright
Hi Harun,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing from LampShopOnline.

The panels we have sent you have been tested in a photometric laboratory upon receipt and are 4000k - cool white. I think you may have wanted 6000k - daylight which give a much crisper, more bluey white.

We would be happy for you to return these to us if you would like to email sales@lampshoponline.com we will gladly get this resolved for you.

Kind Regards
Matt
Tubes turned up smashed as does happen occasionally but after two phone calls and a week still no replacement so service is terrible will use another company who hopefully will be more reliable
Good afternoon David,

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Both lamps were broken in the package what a waste of my money and time!
Good afternoon Mr Holmes,

I am sorry to hear that your order arrived damaged.
Thank you for leaving a review and making us aware of this issue.
I can see a replacement has not been sent, I can also see you have not received a refund as of yet.
I will process the refund now and the money should be back in your PayPal account in the next couple hours.
Once again, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences caused.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
I have not got the delivery yet .fedx tell me that you did not send the name of the lane or number where l live only the village .They have said it will be delivered on Monday if all goes to plan .
Hello Dennis,

Checking your order I can see that you have only provided us with your name, your town and the postcode. You haven't given us a house name/number or street.
I can see that the order has now been delivered.
Apologies for any inconveniences caused,

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Ordered Sunday, paid for next day delivery, never arrived till Wednesday,
Hello Michael,

I am sorry that this parcel was not delivered on time.
Due to the time of which your order was placed, your order should have been with you on Tuesday as this is a next working day delivery.
I can see FedEx didnt attempt delivery on Tuesday, I will speak to our account manager at FedEx and find out why.
I have refunded the £8.99 delivery fee back to your PayPal account.
Apologies again for the inconveniences caused here.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Paid for next day delivery 2 weeks later nothing has arrived. Asked for a refund still waiting.
Hello Bob,

I am sorry to hear you still haven't received your order, I have had a look into this shipment and called FedEx to find out what had happened.
According to FedEx the delivery address was incorrect and they did try call you to confirm the correct address. As they couldn't get through they returned the parcel back to us.
Apologies again for the inconveniences caused by this, I can see that the order has now been refunded in full.

goods arrived broken not blaming lamp Shop Online FOR THE BRAKAGE
Hi Thomas,

I am sorry to hear that your order has arrived damaged.
We do try our very best to avoid this, but when shipping glass this does sometimes happen.
I cant see a replacement or a refund on our system, so if you would like to reply to this review I can action whichever you would prefer.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Didn't deliver on the correct day, I left message for the courier, which wasn't followed, then left the parcel outside my house, whilst I was away on holiday
Package stayed outside in the rain until my return.
Hello Jamie,

Thank you for taking your time to leave this review, I am sorry to hear your order wasn't shipped on the planned day.
I can see your order was shipped on the 8th via FedEx on a next day delivery service.
Apologies again for the inconveniences caused here, if you do require any further assistance with delivery or anything else in the future please email me directly at elliebritton@lampshoponline.com.
I will also apply a 10% discount.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"Lamp Shop Online" has come to define "bad service". FYI not the first time this has happened, and I am going to be requesting I am taken off their system as I will never use this company again. Utter rubbish! I placed an order on 20th March giving my self plenty of time for items to be delivered. Checked on 4th April and nothing received so called and chased and was told items would be sent out. Attended my client on 16th April and guess what nothing was delivered. So I called same day only to get usual we will send it out. What use is that when my client needs his work done, and I am left high and dry on site with no batteries or lamps!!!!! Then to add insult to injury I got offered a 10% discount after asking for a refund to make up for all the money and time I have lost with a wasted day. Disgraceful.... LSOL please unsubscribe me from your mailing list and take me completely off your system. I would strongly recommend any respecting electrical contractor to go elsewhere as LSOL cannot be relied upon so save yourself the trouble.
I ama self taught amateur. I have a high garage. In the past I added a strip light which works. I tried to fir the new double LED tube light. There is power there. However the new bulbs do not work. Poor instructions. These were all new to me and with little guidance.
Hello David,

I am sorry to hear you are having a few issues with the fittings,
The LED batten fittings wire directly to the mains, your tubes need to be running from 240v.
There are no components in the fitting, so nothing could have failed.
I have sent you an email with a wiring diagram, Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
The replacement bulb lasted 3 DAYS only and then didn’t work. I hoped it would last longer than that.
Hello Judith,

I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with your replacement oven lamp,
unfortunately these lamps come with an average lamp life, some last a lot longer, some fail a little early.
I can see a replacement on our system for you so hopefully this issue is now resolved.
If I can be of further assistance please let me know,

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Didnt get the anything delivered. I paid for next day delivery service. It has been a week and I'm still waiting for my lights.
Hello,

I am sorry to hear you had a few issues with delivery.
I can see your order was shipped from us on the 29th due to the time of which you placed your order on the 28th.
Your order should have been with you on the 1st due to the weekend.
FedEx did attempt delivery in the 1st and 2nd to advise they tried t deliver you parcel leaving a redelivery card,
I can see the order has now been returned and the order has been refunded in full.
I am sorry for the inconveniences caused here, if you do decide to place another order, please feel free to email me at elliebritton@lampshoponline.com and I will watch the parcels journey and contact FedEx if any issues arise,

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Ordered pack of 10 got 1???
Not great value for money.
Hi Denaya,

I have just checked your order and can see that you ordered 1 x Philips Master PL-C 13W/840/4P (G24q-1) at £1.64. The product description doesn't mention about these being sold in 10s and there are bulk prices for orders of 10pcs or more.

I am sorry that you feel that these are not good value as we do our very best to price check against other competitors and usually have much more favorable selling prices.

Many thanks Matt
Brought 2 bulbs and at first no problems. Then 1 blew so I emailed them to ask for their help and they never messaged me back. Terrible customer service.
Hello Mr Morris,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received a reply to your email,
I have checked all of our addressed and I cannot find an email from yourself.
Can you let me know where you sent this to please?
In regards to the faulty item, i would be happy to send a replacement tor process a partial refund.
I have emailed you from elliebritton@lampshoponline.com please reply with how you would like to proceed.

Still waiting for it
Hello Robert,

I am sorry to hear you faced a few delays with this order.
I can see your order was shipped a few days later than expected,
As a gesture of apolofies i have refunded the original postage fee paid by yourself. The money should be back i yoir account within the next 3-5 working days.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Delivery on an ex stock item is far too long.
Hi Allister,

I am sorry to hear your order took a little longer to arrive than expected,
The economy service was selected and paid for by yourself, this is a Royal Mail 3-6 working day delivery.
For future reference offer a few different options, we have a 1st Class Royal Mail service, a 1-3 working day FedEx service and 24 FedEx service.

All 5 strips I recieved were faulty and failed to work
Hello Ross,

I am sorry that all 5 tubes ordered did not work.
As discussed via Email yesterday the transaction for this order has been refunded in full.
You may have an issue with the components in your fitting, it is slightly unusual for 5 tubes not to work, unless they have taken a knock in transit. If you would like any further advise, please let me know.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
I placed an order on 15/16 Jan. I was contacted to say that one item was out of stock even though it was still listed as in stock. I accepted a part delivery but as yet (18 Feb) I have received nothing. I have previously written to jamiew but, after having some excuses now receive no reply at all. The item ordered is still shown as 'in stock'.
LampShopOnline is rated 4.59 based on 10,691 reviews