LampShopOnline Reviews

customer service
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

sales@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
Item was exellently packaged, arrived really fast and works perfectly. A fantastic service ruined by the company following your order with daily nusance sales calls and voice mails. Honestly I'm not even sure it's a legal use of my personal information to cold call me for telesales under the veil of "talk to you about your recent order". Real shame.
Order placed on the 17:07 received order on the 21:07. Wrapped very securely on opening my order this was wrong been sent someone else’s order. Called the contact number in the order form. Who apologised and advised they have made a mistake and will re/send correct order as soon as possible. Hopefully correct order should arrive soon
I had to wait nearly 2 weeks for my item and it was the wrong item
I have emailed you twice phoned you just now the automated voice said ring back later, you are beginning to annoy me,
Hi Terry,

I am sorry that you haven't received my reply to the email you sent this morning, I did call you this afternoon and I believe it was your wife who called me back. I advised that your order left us on the 5th and should be arriving in the next couple of working days,
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,
Kind regards, Ellie.
can't review what I didn't receive, where is it
Hi Niven, We sent the goods out the same day you ordered (18th December). As this will have encountered the Christmas rush with the postal service, i presume that the parcel did not make it to yourselves. Apologies for this. If you just call our freephone on 0113 8876270 and speak to the customer service reps they will issue you a new order. Unless we are informed of this sooner when selecting economy shipping via the site, it is near on impossible to know whether the parcel has made it to the recipient. Kind regards LSO
Got fed up waiting and cancelled the order. Wasted three weeks of my time. They should have marked on the web site that they were not in stock. No updates or communication on what was happening re stock. Won’t waste any more of my time on this company.
Hi Michael, Thank you for taking time to write a review. I understand your frustrations with this item. We were in a situation where our suppliers were promising us delivery dates which weren't met. Admittedly this went a little undetected and caused a lack of communication from us to yourselves as we didn't realize orders were held up. Normally we inform all customers, but on this occasion this wasn't the case. Apologies for being unable to deliver the order within the set period of time. Kind regards LSO.
The bulb I bought does not work unfortunately, is there someone who can advise me why or send a new one? I checked that it is the right one for the fitting-exact same model as my old one.
Hi Kate, The problem appears to be the manufacturer of this fitting. The lamp it says you need to use is a 28w 4p which you have done. However this lamp should not be used with a starter switch (the round cylinder shape popping out of the body). They are only used with 2pin lamps. This appears to be the problem. Just call our freephone and we can explain further. Is it possible the old lamp has only 2 pins on the back regardless of what that sticker says on the fitting? If so you need a 2pin 28w version.
Received invite to review today but the order has not yet arrived. Called to chase and was told "oh, parts are in stock but have not been shipped for some reason". Ordered on 29th, today is 9th but New Year hols have caused some of the delay. I fear the parts may never have been shipped unless I'd chased the order!
Hi Gary,

Apologies for the time it took for you to receive your order. We did have a backlog due to the Christmas holidays, I am sorry you wasn't aware of this.Your order would have left us either the day you spoke to my colleague or the following day. Again, I am sorry for the delay.

Kind regards, Ellie.
Goods not delivered. Phoned to report and they renewed the order 2 weeks later still nothing, Otherwise just fine but no goods. cancelling!
Hi Brian,

Apologies for the time it took for you to receive your order. I believe we had an issue with our stock levels, you should have received an email stating this, would you be able to check your spam box for me please? Your order is now showing as delivered? I hope all has been resolved for you now.

Kind regards, Ellie.
in my previous purchase there are 2 broken bulbs and never got that or refund, i still bought from them this time, i got a mail today saying 1 item out of stock out of 20 items, so they waiting that item for until 8 th December. i am not happy at all.
Still have not received the order after one month!
Hi John,

I apologise for the time it took for you to receive your order. It looks like we occurred an issue with our stock. You should have received an email stating this, apologies that this isn't the case. The order did leave us, i believe Ups lost the parcel.
The order has been refunded in full for you.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Kind regards, Ellie.
I ordered product through your website, for which you took payment. Goods failed to arrive in the time limit specified. In fact goods failed to arrive full stop! It was only after two weeks of waiting that when I phoned yourselves that I was informed (matter of factually) that, "Oh yes we do not sell that product anymore, in fact that product should have been removed from our website," (something that still hasn't happened!) "Let me sort you out an alternative product." Which you do not stock! Then informed, "well let me sort you out a refund!" So if I had not rung Lampshop was quite happy to not deliver my goods and hold on to my schools money until I chased you for the refund. I find that despicable that a business operates this way.
Hi Rose,

I apologise for the inconveniences that have been caused here, we were not aware that the goods you had ordered were obsolete, once your order came through you should have received an email informing you. Apologies again that this isn't the case. I can confirm that the order has been refunded in full.

Kind regards, Ellie.
ORDERED THURSDAY NIGHT FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY, I EXPECTED IT ON SATURDAY NOW SUNDAY NIGHT AND STILL NO DELIVERY.
Hi Frank, Deliveries are working days which is explained on the site. Unfortunately Saturday & Sunday aren't classed as working days so guaranteed next day orders on Fridays are delivered Mondays. Kind regards LSO
Not received the item yet. I’m still in the dark.
Hi James,

Sorry that your order is taking longer than scheduled. We've been waiting for the stock to be re-fulfilled. The orders now been sent though so should be with you shortly. Apologies that this was not advised upon purchase. Kind regards LSO
Been a week and still not arrived
Hi Dean, Very sorry your order was delayed slightly. The 10w lamps ordered were holding the order up due to stocks running out. The order was sent out on the 14th and should be with you before the weekend. Apologies if this was not made aware originally, we have a lot of stock coming in and out at the moment and some orders can slip through the net and not allow us to advise customers immediately. However we will always send the goods once available and always refund an order if we cannot honor it. Kind regards LSO
HAVEN'T RECEIVED PARCEL YET!!!!
Hello,

Thank you for placing your order with LampShopOnline.

This order was placed using our economy shipping service which is 3-6 days, on the 3rd November at 6pm. Thus far, only 4 working days have passed and your goods should be delivered to you within the next couple of days.

I apologise that you feel this is unsatisfactory and hope you receive your goods soon. Should you need your goods quicker in the future, we do offer expedited shipping services, including a next day shipping option for an additional charge.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Matt
I ordered the bulbs i needed 6 days later called to say i haven't got them then told they are discontinued poor poor service
Hello Mark,

I am sorry to hear that this is the case. You should have received an email to let you know, it may have gone in to your spam folder. I apologise if this isn't the case. Your order has been cancelled and refunded as requested on the phone.

Kind regards, Ellie.
I spoke with Jamie before placing my order to ensure that the bulbs I required would be correct and he assured me that they were right for my light fittings, when they arrived they were the wrong bulbs and no use to me whatsoever, I'm now stuck with 6 bulbs that are wrong and usless to me .
Hi Malcolm,

I am sorry to hear that you have been advised incorrectly, I have tried to call you to resolve this issue. If you could send an email to elliebritton@lampshoponline.com maybe with a picture of the items you require, I can try advise you. I have refunded you for your order.

Kind regards, Ellie.
Lamp was broken. Packaging was hugely inadequate
Hello Mr/Mrs Brearley,

Just an update with your order, thank you for your time on the phone. The replacement is on its way to you and I believe it will be arriving tomorrow. We have also refunded the order in full for you as a gesture of apologies.

Thanks again, Ellie.
Placed order and paid on 22 October. On 25 October I was told:- Unfortunately we are out of stock of the 5w Philips Gu10sw you have ordered, they are obsolete. I replied on 27 October:-If you are referring to my order of 22 October please substitute the Philips with Energizer 5W GU10 36 degree 3000K - S8823 and refund the balance. On 31 October I received another message:-We are ecpecting some more stock of the Philips brand Gu10s this week on the 3rd. I still do not have any goods. I shall try and avoid this outfit in future as they are not able to provide required standard of service which others give without difficulty.
Hi Alastair,

I apologise for the inconveniences caused here, I understand you have been waiting a while for this issue to be resolved. I have had a look into this order for you and I can see this left us via Ups yesterday, this should be with you either today or tomorrow at the very latest. If I can be of further assistance please email me direct elliebritton:lampshoponline.com.

LampShopOnline is rated 4.58 based on 9,312 reviews