Kiwitaxi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kiwitaxi
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Kiwitaxi Reviews

About Kiwitaxi:

Kiwitaxi.com is an international airport transfers booking service. We perform transfers in all the most popular countries in the world.

Tell us how Kiwitaxi made you happy
I arrived on the 27th of december to Istanbul new aeroport! Nobody checked me with a sign as was offered! On tel.the spoke only turkish, after several tel.calls with the help of a turkish guy who spoke english I found out that driver is checking me at -2 level near some column! When I arrived there(15 min.walk) driver still wasn,t there! He arrived in 15 min! I spend time, nerves & cist of tel.calls!!! Bad service! Never use this Kiwi!!!

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry to know that the transfer wasn't provided on a good level and you have experienced some problems with finding the driver. Please accept our deep aplologies regarding this matter. We will share this information with the specialists to eliminate this issue.

Please also note that the meeting point is mentioned in a voucher you have recieved after finishing the booking. If you have some troubles communicaing with a driver, you can also call our specialists and they will help you.

Once again, please, accept our deep apologies.

If you give us a second chance, we will be glad to provide you better service.
Poor experience. Pick up from Buenos Aires EZE airport was late despite proactively sharing landing arrival times. Baby seat requested with pick up was far below standard to the point of unsafe. Not properly secured. Belt unable to be tightened and frail. Driver used social media apps and sped while driving. For the cost of this transfer you are better off using a regular taxi found at the airport (with ease) and at a fraction of the price charged by Kiwi Taxi. Return trip saw on time pick up. However, again speeding by driver to the point he was requested to slow down due to being far in excess of limit. Same issue with baby seat

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry to know that the transfer wasn't provided on a good level and you have experienced some problems with the child seat. Please accept our deep aplologies regarding this matter. We will share this information with the specialists to eliminate this issue.

As for the driver, this is surely unaccaptable to drive fast and also use phone while driving. Thank you for letting us know about it, we will work harder to improve our service.

Once again, please, accept our deep apologies.

If you give us a second chance, we will be glad to provide you better service.
I have booked their taxi service 24 hours before the flight and i have been assured that someone will be waiting for us in destination airport, with a name card. I gave my credit card details and everything that person from live chat asked in order to secure the service as we will be very tired after the flight at 5am. At the end of 24 hour flight, I arrived with my family and waiting there for someone from kiwitaxi to show up. After an hour of exhausting waiting, i decided to get on to internet and find out whats happening as my family was very tired after the very long flight. Have to purchase internet in airport as i didnt have my internet set up in destination country. I logged in online to have a live chat. The person informed that my taxi is cancelled due to i didnt verify the email that they sent 10 hours after i booked the service, while i was on the plane. She didnt offer any alternative service the rectify the issue or support us. I found this service so unproffessional and not trustable as the person making the booking didnt informed me about the verification email and assured me that it is all set.

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry to know that this situation happened and our booking was cancelled. Please, accept our deep apologies regarding thi matter. This is surely unaccaptable that our specialist haven't clarified that you need to include actual time of arrival and if you want to meet trhe driver a little bit later, you need to write our specialists and they will change the time to a new one.

We will work hard to improve our service, so there won't be any problmes like this.

If you give us a second chance, we will be glad to provide you better service.
We paid £38 via this app for a Kiwi Taxi Service. No one was at the airport to meet us. We called the driver and dispatch. We were eventually collected 35 minutes late. We then had to walk half a kilometre in wintery weather to an old car. The driver was using social media apps on his phone when driving at high speeds. He did not have any change at our destination and we were forced to pay 25% more. On filing a complaint to Kiwi Taxi’s, the representative Olga commenced a campaign of email looping and are still avoiding the issue. Uber / Ghett taxi from the airport are a fraction of the price.

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry to know about this incident, please accept our deep aplologies. Right at the moment our specialists from quality control center are investigating this issue with our partner who was in charge of your transfer, they are keeping in touch with you via e-mail.

This is truly unacceptable to be late for transfer and also using phone while driving, the driver noted that he should use wireless earphones if he has to make a call. Also we advise our customers to have exact amout of money which is mentioned in the voucher or if you need to have a change, please let us know in advance so we can pass this information to the driver and he will have a change.

Once again, please, accept our deep apologies regarding this matter.

We hope you give us a chance to show that we can do better than that if you ever decide to choose Kiwitaxi again.
Не вздумайте пользоваться! Столько нервов и негатива! Заказ был в Турции,должны были отвезти с отеля до аэропорта в г.Бодрум. Заказала за неделю!!вперед. Всё подтвердили, всё хорошо, а за 2 часа до оговоренного времени мне прислали на почту сообщение, мол не можем найти водителя и ВСЁ!! как хочешь, так и крутись! Я просто в бешенстве. Чтоб ваш бизнес развалился!
Здравствуйте!

Спасибо за ваш отзыв.

Мы сожалеем, что произошла такая неприятная ситуация. Уточните, пожалуйста, номер вашего заказа, чтобы мы могли разобраться в этой проблеме?
Dont book with KiwiTaxi. They wont show up to pick you up. They will not pay your consequential damage. That was my experience in St petersburg. Very awfull experience
Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry that you had a bad experience with us and we apologize for the driver not being at the meeting point even though they should have been.

And we will definitely refund the money that you had spent for the transfer that wasn't provided. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us so we could help you.
kiwi taxi is a scam company don't use them they will charge on your credit card even if you were waiting for them in the hotel lobby they charged my credit card 15 days later and we have several witness and no one answered the phone provided and when the driver never showed up and when we complained they sent us proof of a picture of the wrong hotel and still insisting that the driver showed up the customer service sucks and all they want is to charge people for service not provided

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry this situation had occurred in the first place. It is a real shame that you couldn't reach the driver as well as they were not at the meeting point according to the provided information.

Either way, we will work on our service and make sure situations like this will lessen and won't happen again. Your reviews help us to be better.

We hope you give us a chance to prove that we can do better than this, as well.
hello i reserved a transportation from mercure la defence grand arch to airport paris the driver never showed up and never answered the phone had to take a taxi from hotel arrived late any way when i reached home i emailed the company and they responded with a photo of van infront of a different hotel mercure la defence parc which is 1 km away from my hotel after several emails they charged my credit card 74 euros without providing any service and tried to imply driver showed up but i didnt comunictate with him they are scamers and dont deal with them i will report then to better buisness bureau they are scamers and crooks Show less

Thank you for your feedback.

The last thing you want to deal with on a vacation are additional issues, so we truly understand how you feel.

We hope you give us a chance to prove that we can do better than this, as well.
The driver was stopped at the border and not allowed to proceed to Georgia from Azerbaijan leaving us stranded there. No apologies but a statement from this rubbish company that we had left with friends at the border! (We were rescued by some kind people that we had encountered the day before during our touring). Avoid these dishonest people at all cost.
Dear Marianne,

Thank you for your review.

We apologize for the inconvenience and the issues you had on your trip. It is truly horrible that you had to look for alternative transportation. We will carefully look into the situation that you described and demand the answer to why your transfer wasn't completed to the fullest.

We'll stay in touch with you.
Rude abusive driver who refused to take us and our luggage; it was outsized but I’d checked with the company and booked appropriately as advised by them, and paid in advance. No response from the company to my request for my money back as service booked was not provided. Disgraceful
Do not use this company!!!!! Myself and my familiy booked a RETURN transfer with them on our recent holiday to majorca, a few days after booking my dad received an email to say that the booking could not be fufiled and a FULL refund was going to be given to us, this was disappointing in itself as we had to then arrange an alternate return transfer with another company. Whist on holiday the MORNING BEFORE we were due to travel home, my dad turned on his roaming data to check details of our transfer with the other company, he had an email from Kiwi giving details of our pick up. He then rang them to tell them there must be some mistake as it had been cancelled to be told it was only the pick up from the airport that had been cancelled and not the return. He was then told he had been charged over 100 euros for the service and there was no way of receiving a refund for this, even though we had given a day's notice and that the transfer was not needed. At no point did we get told that our return transfer was going ahead, and by them saying that we were getting a full refund, we assumed they meant full and not part!!! There excuse is that the pick up and return transfers had 2 different booking numbers...as obviously we were supposed to know this when we booked it as one booking!!! After several calls and emails to the customer service department they are still unwilling to offer an sort of refund, and think its acceptable to steal over 100 euros for a service they did not provide. Avoid avoid avoid!!!!
Dear Lisa,

We are very sorry we've failed to provide you with a transfer and the situation occurred in the first place. The aforementioned incident should not have happened at all and we sincerely apologise for it.

We will make sure such issues won't happen and look into this issue deliberately.
 I've ordered a Kiwi Taxi service (a business class car) from Genova airport to Piazza Principe railway station. I've made a 100% prepayment, received a confirmation letter and was told the driver meets me when I arrive with a kind of nameplat. So, I arrived and nobody met me. Nobody answered me when I called a number I found in my confirmation letter... Then i contacted the Kiwi Taxi clients support service. A call-center guy couldn't contact to the transfer agency they cooperate with. So, I spent about an hour in the airport waiting for any solution. But I haven't got any help. I had to take a cab nearby the airport by myself and pay for my travel again. I almost missed my train... As I was told by the Support Service officer later, there was a big flight from Tel-Aviv that arrived the same time with me. So, all the cars from that transfer agency went to meet passengers from that flight. Allow me to remind, there was 100%-prepayment from me... I don't thing that was an acceptable excuse, to be frank. I was really shocked. I would never recommend this service to anyone.
Dear Anna,

We deeply apologize for this situation. It is truly horrible. We will look into this issue carefully and make sure situations like this never happen again.

Considering we have failed to provide you with the transfer, we will refund the whole amount of the prepayment.
Transfer from Airport to Istanbul was fine but return was not. Driver did not show up on time and when we did not hear from him we decided we had to get a taxi instead. Later received a Whatsapp message but it was too late. I was asked for my contact number but did not receive any phone call.
Dear Stephen,

We are deeply such a situation had occurred.

The driver indeed was not able to meet you on time as he somehow had picked up the clients who happened to have similar names as you. The driver had picked them up, thinking it was you. This incident was our fault and we will do our best to prevent such situations in the future. Since we’ve failed to provide the required service we will compensate full amount.

If you have any questions, please contact us via email which is support@kiwitaxi.com or via online chat on our website.
My flight was delayed, the driver didn't show up but the company yet charge me the full fare. Be aware
Prague: Taxi was late 40 min (transfer from airport). Driver didn't know the terminal where we arrive. He parked the taxi at some hotel parking where we had with a 3yr kid to walk with our luggage. He didn't have a car chair for our kid (it was prepaid!), he made us to go by taxi without a car chair to his colleagues to pick up the chair... Never ever to book or recommend...
No taxi arrived morning of our flight after receiving confirmation the morning before. Me, my sister and 4 children missed our flight home
Dear Brennan!

First and foremost, before we provide an explanation we would like to apologize for the situation you had to indure. We fully understand your frustration and we would have felt the same in your case. The reason why your transfer got cancelled not long before the transfer's beginning was in the fact that we could not find the available cars for you. As you can understand, your route was quite specific and we have the limited number of the drivers available in the region. After an intense searching and going through every driver who could have provided the transfer for you we realized that we had no available cars for you. We obviosly were frustrated with the situation as it is not our intention to cause any kind of frustration or resentment in the client. On the contrarory, we strive for more than satisfaction from our clients after using our service.

As soon as we have come to the definite conclusion it was impossible to fulfill the transfer for you we sent you an email informing you about it. It was 11 hours before the transfer's beginning. We understand that the time when you were sent the email with such disappointing information was limited, but it was possible to discover this email by you before the transfer's beginning as the email address is the main form of communication when dealing with our company.

Obviously, the cases when we can not find the available cars are quite rare but they are still possible. Therefore, we would like to note that according to our Transfer Search and Booking Services Offer which you can find following the link https://kiwitaxi.com/en/docs/individual+customer+offer (clause 10.4.) "In rare cases related to the transporter’s violation of its obligation and other unforeseen extreme circumstances, we shall be entitled to cancel the booking with full refund of the amount paid.". In other words, you were informed about the inability to fulfill the order through the email you had left as the form of communication as soon as we realized the transfer can not performed.

Please, accept my most sincere apologies for the situation and for the fact that you missed your flight that day. We are truly sorry you had to go through that. Obviously, the money you had prepaid which equal 35 EUR will be refunded to you. In fact, the process of refunding the money was activated as soon as your booking got cancelled and the email regarding it was sent to your email. Since some time had already passed after that you might have already received the money to your card.

We thank you in advance for your understanding! We would like to reassure you that we appreciate you as a client and if you ever decide using our services we will take your bookings under the special control to make sure you are provided with the best service possible. If you have questions, please contact us by Email support@kiwitaxi.com or via online chat on our website.
We waited for hours for our driver to come, the driver did not show up (or if he did- it was ever so briefly, in a place where we could not find him), the company would not help us to find another car, we were several hours late to our next location, and the company still charged us for the ride. I've tried to raise the decision to a higher level to help them understand their mistake before writing this review, to no avail. Kiwi works well, if you are able to locate your driver. If you are unable to connect with your driver within 15 minutes, you are screwed. Rather than saying when they discover the problem  - “oh no! I’m so sorry that this happened. Let me call the driver, find out where he is and help you to connect.”  The company will instead, inform you that he left, not help you to find another driver, and will launch an impersonal investigation to prove that it is your fault.  All the driver has to do is take a picture of himself there, call you long enough to show that he dialed your number, take a screenshot, and the fault is the customers. If you book with Kiwi, HIGHLY recommend that you take time-stamped pictures of yourself, screenshots every time you call the driver and he does not pick up, and get witness signatures of everyone around you as well as their names and phone numbers, so that you have enough evidence to prove how hard you tried. And then you MIGHT have a chance of avoiding a charge for a ride that did not come.
Hello,

We are very sorry for that.
The driver left his car in the car parking and he went to the hotel lobby to meet you. As you can see from the proving documents he tried to contact you a lot of time, but your phone number was not available.

According to our Terms&Conditions, the mobile phone of the passenger stated in the booking request must be switched on and available for incoming calls at the moment of the transfer start, during the waiting time and until the meeting of the passenger with the transporter’s representative.

If the free waiting time lapsed and the passenger failed to appear at the meeting place stated in the voucher and failed to answer the incoming telephone call from us or from the transporter, the latter shall be entitled to refuse from the performance of the transfer and to leave the meeting place.

It is extremely important for the driver to meet the client, since every order that is not fulfilled spoils his statistics. As we can see he did his best to meet you on time and the driver also informed us that he didn't see you there (I showed him your photo).

We regret that your transfer did not take place however any violation of the service rules has not been detected.
I used to drive for your company and you kept $200 as a Holding amount and all of sudden you stop giving bookings for me . when I asked you said my rates are high then I asked to refund my $200 then you just ignored it. At that time all the employers who I knew has left the company. 100% dodgy crick.
Hello,

Could you specify when and which email has been written it to?

Thank you.
I was dropped off in the wrong location. Paid an additional $20 for a tuktuk to take me to the correct drop off point. The destination (Sihanoukville Port) was clearly stated on the voucher but the driver adamantly confirmed that my hotel (Song Saa) boat pickup was at Serendipity Pier. He left us when we got to the pier and we were left stranded. Apparently Song Saa does not do pickups here and they only do it at the drop off location that we originally planned (Sihanoukville Port). All the tuktuk drivers knew it, and all the ferry operators knew it. Our kiwitaxi driver was completely ignorant and brought us to the wrong port. This is unacceptable and I complained obviously. We almost missed our boat! Kiwitaxi admits no fault and claims no responsibility since the kiwitaxi driver adamantly said Song Saa picks up at Serendipity Pier. This is a completely false statement because I confirmed with Song Saa when we reached the island. They only do pickups from Sihanoukville Port. I would not recommend kiwitaxi to anyone. They have inexperienced drivers and incompetent representatives who cannot even use google maps to confirm a mistake. Terrible company and terrible experience. TLDR: I uploaded a photo of the Song Saa Port which is in Sihanoukville Port (our clearly confirmed destination in the voucher). Kiwitaxi Driver dropped us off 30 minutes away in Serendipity Pier. Absolutely terrible.
Kiwitaxi is rated 4.66 based on 1,047 reviews