Kiwitaxi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kiwitaxi
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Kiwitaxi Reviews

About Kiwitaxi:

Kiwitaxi.com is an international airport transfers booking service. We perform transfers in all the most popular countries in the world.

Tell us how Kiwitaxi made you happy
Never again with Kiwitaxi.
They didn´t show to pick up us at the S.Petersburg Station and they do´nt wanto to refund our money. It´s a scam.
The company was not able to issue any bill or invoice for prepaid service in Paris last week. Even they were not able to inform taxi drivers that I would need bills from them.
Their customer service is horrible and they are not able to solve such a simple and mandatory thing such as a bill from a taxi driver in the Europian Union.
One more bad experience with Russians. Never ever.
we book transfer from dalaman to marmarıs and payed full credit cart. the transfer bus wasnt there.we call company 45 mınute later they send very very old mercedes l think .l thınk older than me.there was one aircondition at frond side and we burn we never back again
This vendor is not paying invoices for the provided services. In our case, it was Microsoft License for Azure Services. We are not recommending to work with this organisation. After multiple attempts to contact the Director of the company Mr Evgenii Fedorov, company have not even replied and have an outstanding balance.
Es war alles in Ordnung
Hello,

Thank you for your review.

We're glad to know that transfer went nice and smooth and you have enjoyed our service.

We're looking forward to work with you again!
Communication with the drivers was difficult. Was asked to pay a €120 cleaning bill, with the company unable to provide any evidence that the vehicle was in anyway soiled and no compliant raised by the driver at the time.

On the plus side the vehicles were fine and the service timely.

Thank you for feedback.
Support team will contact you soon.

Have a good day.
I was dropped off in the wrong location. Paid an additional $20 for a tuktuk to take me to the correct drop off point. The destination (Sihanoukville Port) was clearly stated on the voucher but the driver adamantly confirmed that my hotel (Song Saa) boat pickup was at Serendipity Pier. He left us when we got to the pier and we were left stranded. Apparently Song Saa does not do pickups here and they only do it at the drop off location that we originally planned (Sihanoukville Port). All the tuktuk drivers knew it, and all the ferry operators knew it. Our kiwitaxi driver was completely ignorant and brought us to the wrong port. This is unacceptable and I complained obviously. We almost missed our boat! Kiwitaxi admits no fault and claims no responsibility since the kiwitaxi driver adamantly said Song Saa picks up at Serendipity Pier. This is a completely false statement because I confirmed with Song Saa when we reached the island. They only do pickups from Sihanoukville Port. I would not recommend kiwitaxi to anyone. They have inexperienced drivers and incompetent representatives who cannot even use google maps to confirm a mistake. Terrible company and terrible experience.

TLDR: I uploaded a photo of the Song Saa Port which is in Sihanoukville Port (our clearly confirmed destination in the voucher). Kiwitaxi Driver dropped us off 30 minutes away in Serendipity Pier. Absolutely terrible.
Really unhelpful.
I had a complicated route that I needed a quote for, tried to use the live chat which popped up, the consultant refused to give me a quote. Kept telling me to input my many journeys one-by-one into the system. Most unhelpful...point of live chat???
It Is shit
We used Kiwi taxi in Montenegro, Kotor. We gave a very easy meeting point with not much people but the driver never arrived. Neither did he call us like he was supposed to even though I got a confirmation message from Kiwi. Calling the contact number didn't help at all. We almost missed our pre-arranged full-day hiking trip due to Kiwi. Luckily we made it in time because we decided to take a more expensive taxi.
The service was great. We were met on time and driven to our accommodation in Saint Emilion and picked up for the return trip. The car was comfortable and clean and the driver was friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anyone
Everything was good. Our driver met us after baggage claim holding a sign of my name. He waited patiently until we retrieved our luggage which was at another baggage carousel on the international arrivals section. KiwiTaxi even allowed us to drop off all our luggage at a stop-off point before we headed to our final destination. They still charged us for this drop off even though it was on the way to the destination. It wasn't out of the way at all. For this reason, I'm giving it a "Good" rating and not "Very Good" rating. The driver spoke a little bit of English, so that was nice. I would use KiwiTaxi again in the future.
The driver was very nice and competent. If I need a taxi again, I will order it from KiwiTaxi. Thanks again for the great service.
I have waited 6 months to be refunded for a €400 trip that had to be cancelled due to the current Corona virus outbreak.
The company seem very reluctant to issue any refunds and are still operating, think twice before booking and only use your credit card.
I was a bit apprehensive to use their services but ended up pleasantly surprised. The car was clean and in good shape inside and out. Not only was the driver on time but was accommodating my wish to keep the windows closed since I had caught a really bad cold the previous day and I was really sick.

Even though the drive from Luxor to Hurghada was long, it was a very smooth, efficient and hasslefree ride and we only stopped for a short toilet break. The ride itself is a lot more interesting than what I’d expected. I’ve never been to the desert – this part of the Egyptian desert at least, has a lot more of a diverse and changing landscape than I thought. The driver himself spoke enough English to carry a simple conversation and was polite, respectful and proper – something I’d been a bit concerned about as a single female traveller – asking for my permission to smoke. At times he would point out and explain things of interest to me or ask me simple questions about myself.

At no time during the entire trip did I feel unsafe or in any way worried or concerned for my well-being. I arrived safely and at my intended time at my destination. I’ve never used Kiwi taxi before but would not hesitate to use them again in the future since this was a very good experience and they cost half of what I would have had to pay for if I’d have booked this trip with my local travel agent.
Hello!

Thank you for your feedback.

It is our greatest pleasure to know that as a single female traveler you felt safу and ride itself was pleasant. Even though travelling from Hurghada to Luxor takes pretty amount of time, it is nice that you were feeling at ease ans also was able to see a lot of beautiful sightseeings.

We're looking forward to work with you again and we are ready to provide with exact good service as you have experienced this time :)
Very reliable taxi service. Before my arrival they explained everything in detail. Everything worked perfectly. Very polite drivers. Will definitely use them next time I visit Istanbul. Thank you so much
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're glad to know that you find our service good and you have enjoyed the provided transfer. It is our pleasure to be helpful!

We're looking forward to work with you again :)
Do not use this company!!!!! Myself and my familiy booked a RETURN transfer with them on our recent holiday to majorca, a few days after booking my dad received an email to say that the booking could not be fufiled and a FULL refund was going to be given to us, this was disappointing in itself as we had to then arrange an alternate return transfer with another company. Whist on holiday the MORNING BEFORE we were due to travel home, my dad turned on his roaming data to check details of our transfer with the other company, he had an email from Kiwi giving details of our pick up. He then rang them to tell them there must be some mistake as it had been cancelled to be told it was only the pick up from the airport that had been cancelled and not the return. He was then told he had been charged over 100 euros for the service and there was no way of receiving a refund for this, even though we had given a day's notice and that the transfer was not needed. At no point did we get told that our return transfer was going ahead, and by them saying that we were getting a full refund, we assumed they meant full and not part!!! There excuse is that the pick up and return transfers had 2 different booking numbers...as obviously we were supposed to know this when we booked it as one booking!!! After several calls and emails to the customer service department they are still unwilling to offer an sort of refund, and think its acceptable to steal over 100 euros for a service they did not provide. Avoid avoid avoid!!!!
Dear Lisa,

We are very sorry we've failed to provide you with a transfer and the situation occurred in the first place. The aforementioned incident should not have happened at all and we sincerely apologise for it.

We will make sure such issues won't happen and look into this issue deliberately.
Pick-up was on time. However, suggest that drivers pump petrol before picking up passenger, as it would be more professional not to do it with the customer inside the car. My driver stopped at petrol station on the way to the airport. Luckily, I had plenty of time before my flight. If I was rushing to catch my flight, I might have been late.
Dear Sally,

Thank you for your review.

What you've described is outrageous. We apologize for the driver's behaviour as it is inappropriate on many levels. It is certainly a relief that there was enough time before your flight and you made it in time.

We will look into this matter and make sure it won't happen again.
Excelent ! Wery Good!
Timely clean efficient and better than any taxi in istanbul
Kiwitaxi is rated 4.65 based on 1,059 reviews