KiwiTaxi Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend KiwiTaxi

About KiwiTaxi: Kiwitaxi.com is an international airport transfers booking service. We perform transfers in all the most popular countries in the world.

How would you rate KiwiTaxi?

Gospodinka Petrova
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, flexibility and customer orientation. My flight landed on another airport, when I reached the pick up point 4 hours later a driver was there for me despite across the board disruption with flights on that day,
Unverified Reviewer

Встретили и довезли без проблем.
Gabriel Trujillo
Verified Buyer

Fue un servicio excelente.
Conductor muy preocupado por cumplir con los horarios, amable, servicial.
El coche, excepcional.
Belen Tarrafeta Sayas
Verified Buyer

A very profesional service. Thanks !

Greeting from Deal and Pack, Thanks,

on time for our flight
Hsin-ju Lin
Verified Buyer

Driver arrived on time. Bottled water provided. Professional service.
Quentin Shortal
Verified Reviewer

If I could give these muppets a NEGATIVE 5 star rating I would. I booked a transfer online for a 10am pick up from a hotel in Praiano on the Amalfi Coast to Naples Airport and my credit card was charged €123. The night before my scheduled pick up, I received an email informing me my reservation had been cancelled because of "incorrect information" contained in the booking form. This, in short, is crap! I am not in the habit of checking emails every 5 minutes while on holidays and did not find out about the cancellation until 2 hours before pick up, but even if I had seen the email as soon as it was delivered, it was too late in the day to book with another provider at that time. After asking what the specific incorrect information was, I was informed my telephone number was incorrect, which again, is crap. The online booking form will not accept an incorrect number and will not process the booking. My booking was accepted, a confirmation number was sent and my card was charged for the full amount. The company "kindly" assured me the amount would be refunded - in 5 to 7 business days.
Do not use these shonky operators. In countries with more robust consumer protection laws in place, they would not be allowed to operate. Left high and dry by dishonest and unscrupulous Russians.
Margaret Martin
Verified Buyer

Always on time, friendly staff,
Verified Buyer

Taxi à l'heure. Véhicule confortable et assez spacieux pour 4 personnes et leurs bagages.

Very punctual.
Rui Carrajana
Verified Buyer

Very professional and competent.
Bacha Khaled
Verified Buyer

excellent service taximen au RDV, très professionnel, je recommande vivement les services de kiwitaxi
Fabrice Jambon

Great and professionnal
Gabrielle Grinberg
Verified Buyer

on time very nice great trip
Carlos
Verified Reviewer

"Hay muchas problemas con esta compania, muy caro, conductores no tienen licancias, los coches muy viejos pequenas y no son comodos, Horrible"
Mario Medeiros
Verified Buyer

Otimo serviço. Pontual, responsável, seguro. Recomenda-se.
Nader Obeid
Verified Buyer

Decent driver and comfortable ride.
Verified Buyer

????????? ???????? ?? ????????? ????????? ?? ????? ? ??????? ? ???????. ??????? ??????? ?? ????????. ???????? ????????? ???????,???? ??????? ? ????????? ?????. ????????? ????? ,,?????,,??? ??? ??? ???? ????,?? ?? ???????? ???????? ????? ???????? ????? ? ?????????????,?? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ???????????? ?????? ??????? ?????????? ??? ????????? ???????? ????. ?????? ???????? ???????? ?? ????????? ? ???????? ????? ???????? ?????????. ?????????? ??????????.
PEDRO KIKA
Verified Buyer

Driver was there on time and was very polite. Very happy with the service. Will definitely use you again.
KiwiTaxi is rated 4.68 based on 303 reviews