Kiwitaxi Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Kiwitaxi

About Kiwitaxi: Kiwitaxi.com is an international airport transfers booking service. We perform transfers in all the most popular countries in the world.

How would you rate Kiwitaxi ?

Carl Van Roosbroeck
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time. Dropt us at the aeroport right on time. Perfect taxi! We’ll use kiwitaxi again"
"Booked transfers from the airport to the city and a return five days later. Our flight was late leaving the UK so we rang the number Kiwi had given us and our driver was waiting for us at the airport when we got there. He took us to our hotel which has an unusual entrance so he escorted us to the door. On our return, again the driver came to the hotel lobby to collect us. A great service, friendly and helpful drivers, good organisation and communication by email prior to leaving UK. Highly recommended."
Shirin Strunz
Verified Buyer
"It was great that we could make a little Stop to get our keys. The drivers are very Friends!"
Udrea Gabriel
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased. They were very prompt. Quality services."
Laurent Daillet
Verified Buyer
"At time, good car and good driver ."
Vorobev Yiuri
"good servise"
Louisa Saunders
Verified Buyer
"It was perfect! Super easy to arrange. Both drivers turned up on time, smart, polite and clean cars. Couldn’t recommend them enough."
Monika Łagońska
Verified Buyer
"I'm still waiting for an invoice from you. I did't get any paymnet Documents from the driver."
Sanjivkumar Shah
Verified Buyer
"Nice / good value / Reliable"
"Really unhelpful. I had a complicated route that I needed a quote for, tried to use the live chat which popped up, the consultant refused to give me a quote. Kept telling me to input my many journeys one-by-one into the system. Most unhelpful...point of live chat???"
Emese Bogdany
Verified Buyer
"The man was very kind and the taxi is clean, nice.thank you"
"Поездка из Домодедово в центр Москвы отвечала всем требованиям в полном обьеме. Встречали с табличкой, во время, вежливо, быстро, новая чистая машина. Обратно также все было отлично, за исключением того что машина была не совсем новой и в салоне был запах бензина."
Viktor Chetin
Verified Buyer
"Очень все понравилось. Легко заказать. Быстро подтверждается. Безукоризненно выполняется. Спасибо."
Cynthia Theriault
Verified Buyer
"On time pickup. Professional driver"
Linda Deyoung
Verified Buyer
"Our pick up at Barcelona Port Ship on Saturday May 26 at 830am to Sol I Vi in Sant Sadurní was successful and on time. Thank you very much. Linda and Steve DeYoung Ldeyoung85@yahoo.com"
"They whait for me even my plane were late."
Samantha Marques
Verified Buyer
"always good service. . . . . . . . . .i like"
Bertil Nordh
Verified Buyer
"Punctual. Kind and helpful driver. Quick answers on email."
Christian Glorennec
Verified Buyer
"I had no problem with transportation you organised for me. I used the services 4 times, drivers were in time, took me at the good place and dropped me at the good place."
"Excellent service from start to finish"
Kiwitaxi is rated 4.72 based on 534 reviews