Kiwitaxi Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Kiwitaxi

About Kiwitaxi: Kiwitaxi.com is an international airport transfers booking service. We perform transfers in all the most popular countries in the world.

How would you rate Kiwitaxi?

"Driver was on time and very keen on assisting us"
Desislava Tsoklinova
"Everything"
"Good services"
Natcha Yiangpiyakul
Verified Buyer
"To be honest, I was not sure about the reliability so I requested to pay to driver. However, the service was beyond expectation, driver turned up on time and helped with the luggage. So I ended up used your service for Netherlands and Italy. Very well recommended."
"Tout à fait fiable !"
Alvin Nathanson
Verified Buyer
"Company and driver were the best"
"After using their chat facility pre booking and being provided with a link to our destination from their Consulant Alina, I booked a return transfer, paid our return trip in full and received confirmation emails confirming our booking then further text messages advising the name of the driver that would doing both legs of our trip. I thought all was good but I've now received emails saying that both of the pick up and return addresses were wrong (? - we used the link from their consultant and selected the name of our hotel so how on earth it can go wrong is beyond me) and that our trip would be another 38 euros more expensive. This made them more expensive than all other companies that we had priced the journey with. When I told them this their Consultant Azat said 'Probably. We don't keep track of competitors' prices.' So, we now need to start from scratch with another company. This was the first time that we were going to use Kiwitaxi and we obviously won't be for this trip or any other trip. So, even though you have booked, paid, had email and text confirmations of your booking and journey with Kiwitaxi - do not assume that you will be actually be getting your transfers. From my experience I would advise you to avoid them like the plague."
Mustafa Bantan
"Excellent"
Kelvin Quinn
Verified Buyer
"Return Journey was fine, no problems. You asked for our views on the first trip when we arrived in Thailand and we pointed out that there was no one waiting with a name board and we were left waiting at least 20 minutes for the driver. When I spoke on the phone to the driver he did not know which terminal we were at! You did respond to this stating that the GPS said he was there. All I would say is you asked for feedback, we were not looking to gain anything and we had no reason to not be honest. These comments were made so it would be corrected for your next customers. Also for the record our return Journey was 150 baht more."
Frank Proesmans
Verified Buyer
"Good service pick-up as requested not needed additional transport On time Nice driver Fast"
Javier Martinez
Verified Buyer
"Very easy and pleasent drivers"
Evgeny Arkhipov
"Да, спасибо."
Igor Martinovic
Verified Buyer
"Everything was perfect. Next time, i will use Kiwi's services again."
Dalia Farouk
"Excellent service.."
Oleg Budylin
Verified Buyer
"Все хорошо, только водитель задержался на 15 минут и пришлось звонить, искать."
Nikolai Linkov
Verified Buyer
"Transfer was very good and fast."
Erzumana Kenzelmann
Verified Buyer
"it was a very good journey"
Barbro Larsson
Verified Buyer
"Nice driver arrived in right time"
Agneta Gonzalez
Verified Buyer
"Serviceminded driver who was driving very good. The car was clean and in a good shape."
"Very polite and thoughtful driver. Thank you very much"
Kiwitaxi is rated 4.72 based on 482 reviews