KiwiTaxi Reviews

156 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Kiwitaxi.com is an international airport transfers booking service. We perform transfers in all the most popular countries in the world.

How would you rate KiwiTaxi?

Francisco Franca

Punctuality, cordiality
Iurii Shafran
Verified Buyer

Driver came in time, trip with two children was fast and easy. Thank you, KiwiTaxi!..
Gyula Matyas
Verified Buyer

Drivers are helpful and very discrete during the transport, they are present in the meeting point before the pick-up time
One suggestion: being a foreigner not always means, that the pick-up/drop off location is the international terminal in Phuket airport and many drivers assume it automatically, without asking for the terminal
Verified Buyer

Good manner, safety drive!
Elzbieta Targonska
Verified Buyer

Perfect timing, good quality car, excellent organization.
Keletso Khaile
Verified Buyer

On time to pick up but expensive
Verified Buyer

My car got cancelled in the middle of the night, and I was going to the airport at the crack of dawn. It is important that we can rely on the transportation that we order - because I was told in the middle of the night, and of course, hadn't calculated with the extra time of public transportation, I had to take an expensive cab to the airport.
Verified Buyer

Gentleman was right there waiting with my name clearly showing. Assisted me with luggage and helped my disabled partner with wheelchair and transfer. Quick trip to hotel and assistance out of car and into hotel. What more can you ask???? Thank yo!!
Aisha Almansoori

On time and comfy ride
Verified Buyer

Our driver was waiting for us at the airport. The drive from Catania to Enna was comfortable and the driver was excellen. He did not use a mobile phone and we arrived at our destination relaxed.
Verified Buyer

It worked exactly as planned.
Zulma Acosta
Verified Buyer

Wait for us at the expected time with a polite way of speaking, that is kiwitaxi, best service ever! thanks for make our day a better one. Best wishes from Argentina.
Fadil Al Asafrah
Verified Buyer

Very accurate in timing and very polite driver
Tom K
Verified Reviewer

Hello, my boy and I booked a kiwi taxi in Madrid on Saturday 29 April, 2017 that was supposed to take us from Madrid Airport to Estadio Santiago Bernabeu. I had prepaid €10, lucky me I hadn’t prepaid the total fare!

The driver was not only so late we had to go around looking for him until he after a while at last turned up. Then we had to walk to his car another 10-15mins to a parking garage. Do you think everything worked smoothly after that? No way, the driver couldn’t get out of the garage!
He tried 4 different exits who all denied to let him out because he hadn’t paid enough money for the parking. He got stucked at each exit gate, then forced to reverse from the gate not to block for other cars. He tried this at 4 different exit gates probably because he didn’t understand he had to pay, even if I told him, pay for god’s sake so we can get out of here, we were in a hurry, it’s therefore you book a taxi. After having tried to get out from these gates he finally paid!
Then after he managed to get out just because I told him he had to pay for his parking he drove in a speed of 140km/hour in town just to miss our correct Stadium Entrance, he didn’t know how to find the entrance of the Stadium!

THAT WAS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL TAXI SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE and I have travelled the Globe.

Please do not book any kiwi taxi in Madrid!
(0)
Merete Weilstrup

excellent service!
Verified Buyer

Driver was on time and a very good driver.
George Bebetsos
Verified Buyer

Clean, excellent cars, polite drivers, punctual, very good communication overall!
Verified Buyer

punctual and reliable service. Good cars and drivers.
Verified Buyer

The driver was standing right in front when I exit and there was no problem spotting him at all. Drive was fast and smooth. Will definitely use this service again.
Cheng Yew Yong
Verified Buyer

The driver very punctual and helpful. He also very friendly. The driving is very safe too
KiwiTaxi is rated 4.72 based on 156 reviews