Kiwitaxi Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Kiwitaxi

About Kiwitaxi: Kiwitaxi.com is an international airport transfers booking service. We perform transfers in all the most popular countries in the world.

Tell us how Kiwitaxi made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Excellent service!"
"Excelente servicio"
"Nice and fremskynde driver"
"Very kindly very safe and on time👍👍"
"Punctual, accurate, fast"
"The driver was earlier and very carefully on his driving."
"Good driver, car clean, nice experience"
"I was dropped off in the wrong location. Paid an additional $20 for a tuktuk to take me to the correct drop off point. The destination (Sihanoukville Port) was clearly stated on the voucher but the driver adamantly confirmed that my hotel (Song Saa) boat pickup was at Serendipity Pier. He left us when we got to the pier and we were left stranded. Apparently Song Saa does not do pickups here and they only do it at the drop off location that we originally planned (Sihanoukville Port). All the tuktuk drivers knew it, and all the ferry operators knew it. Our kiwitaxi driver was completely ignorant and brought us to the wrong port. This is unacceptable and I complained obviously. We almost missed our boat! Kiwitaxi admits no fault and claims no responsibility since the kiwitaxi driver adamantly said Song Saa picks up at Serendipity Pier. This is a completely false statement because I confirmed with Song Saa when we reached the island. They only do pickups from Sihanoukville Port. I would not recommend kiwitaxi to anyone. They have inexperienced drivers and incompetent representatives who cannot even use google maps to confirm a mistake. Terrible company and terrible experience. TLDR: I uploaded a photo of the Song Saa Port which is in Sihanoukville Port (our clearly confirmed destination in the voucher). Kiwitaxi Driver dropped us off 30 minutes away in Serendipity Pier. Absolutely terrible."
"Booked a transfer from the airport to Istanbul, they kept me waiting and referring me to 3 different people, none of whom even asked me how I was doing, let alone assisting with the luggage. Every time I asked how long would it take I was told 1 minute. After a long wait some van arrived, once inside it was dark, there were curtains everywhere and I couldn't open the door. I asked the driver to let me out to retrieve something from my bag and once out I left and took some bus to the city centre. Quite an scary experience. Can't imagine what it would feel like for a woman travelling alone. AVOID"
"Recently, I decided to use Kiwitaxi's online book and prepay service from my flat to CDG airport. The online book/payment process was direct unlike some others. Quick confirmation and expectations were well communicated. Driver arrived a few minutes before scheduled time and texted car description. Car was clean, and he was helpful with luggage. I recommended Kiwitaxi immediately to a friend leaving Paris the next day!"
"Easy to use and right on time. Very pleasent."
"Fast and accurate service, cars served a higher class than ordered. The dispatcher gave notice of the driver's appointment, the drivers were contacted via WhatsApp. Travel without delay, cars have bottles of drinking water for passengers."
"Kiwitaxi works great!"
"Perfect timing, smooth drive, friendly drivers."
"The taxi driver was good. The only thing is the price: expensive"
"Perfect service perfect driver"
"The driver was a little late but this was not a problem. Really nice vehicle very spacious and clean and driver really helpful. He drove well."
"Top Car. Top Driver. Top Journey"
"Everything is great, the drivers are kind, coming on time. All recommendations"
"Excelent."