KiwiTaxi Reviews

94 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Kiwitaxi.com is an international airport transfers booking service. We perform transfers in all the most popular countries in the world.

How would you rate KiwiTaxi?

Verified Buyer

Had a bad experience after a long trip.
Booked a 13pax with 13 luggage but the taxi that came didn't have the space and the driver made me book and pay for another taxi, which was an unforeseen expense.
I booked 3 trips with Kiwi Taxi.
Very disappointed.
Marcel Buret
Verified Buyer

chauffeur très prudent, voiture correspon dant à nos besoins
FRITZ-DONNA LARDIZABAL
Verified Buyer

Drivers are very prompt at their time, professional and happy to help. Quite happy with their service.
Will definitely use it again.
Martin Driver
Verified Buyer

Friendly, efficient, and comfortable. I would use KiwiTaxi again.
Sarhan Mamedov
Verified Buyer

The driver waited for us with our name on a tablet right after the baggage claim.
It was very comfortable.
Jason Mayfield
Verified Buyer

driver was on time, friendly, chatted a bit but didn't force conversation. Was happy to tell us more about the area. All around great experience
Verified Buyer

On time service with pleasant drivers
Kingda Bamrounsavath
Verified Buyer

Our driver was very punctual, nice and beautiful ;)
Douglas Duffin
Verified Buyer

Great communication. When we needed to change our pick up time it was easy and simple to do online. Pickup was simple and a quick painless journey with good service. We were very happy.
Verified Buyer

Taxi was on time, comfortable and got us to the airport very fast.
Eduardo Merino Llamazares

Everything ok
Gemma Bastida
Verified Buyer

The service was perfect! The drivers arrived at the hour we said and were very polite.
Vanessa Le
Verified Buyer

I used this service twice during my stay in Thailand. Excellent service, very nice driver, always on time and friendly. We are so happy and will difinatly use it again. Thanks!
Verified Buyer

The driver did not appear at the pick up point. We ordered another transport.
Bouchra Johri

Professional and punctual! Great communication
Paul Galea
Verified Buyer

Very good service we had a comfortable and clean 7seater Mercedes van and the driver was also nice.
Thanks
Abdur Patel
Verified Buyer

Easy to use, regular communications and prompt drop of service.
Verified Buyer

I had never been to Helsinki before and I wasn't sure if I could find my way from airport to hotel. KiwiTaxi was there on time, they picked me in airport easily, helped me carry my luggage and dropped me to my hotel just in time. I chose KiwiTaxi on my return trip as well and service was excellent as always. I'll definitely prefer KiwiTaxi on my next trips. Thank you very much for making my holiday easier :)
Iulia Terteac
Verified Buyer

Both times I used Kiwitaxi the drivers were excellent, arrived on time, helped with the suitcase, polite and courteous. Great job!

On time taxi.