KiwiTaxi Reviews

4.71 Rating 394 Reviews
95% of reviewers recommend KiwiTaxi

About KiwiTaxi: Kiwitaxi.com is an international airport transfers booking service. We perform transfers in all the most popular countries in the world.

Visit Website
Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.co.uk business solutions.

How would you rate KiwiTaxi?

Your Rating
Mart Johanson
Verified Buyer
"Transfer was on time.Driver very polite."
Helpful Report
Posted 3 days ago
Visit Website
"Very good choice"
Helpful Report
Posted 3 days ago
Gross Ines
Verified Buyer
"Everything in time. Perfect routing"
Helpful Report
Posted 3 days ago
????????? Sotnikova
Verified Buyer
"Всё было отлично!"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
Sergei Tarasov
Verified Buyer
"Здравствуйте! Уже два года пользуюсь услугами KiwiTaxi. Очень доволен качеством предоставляемых услуг. Всегда накануне приходит напоминание о заказанном трансфере с контактами водителя. Машина подается без опозданий. Водители вежливы и предусмотрительны. И это недорого. Рекомендую всем обращаться для бронирования трансферов в KiwiTaxi."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
Aleksandr Alabuzhev
Verified Buyer
"Всё отлично!"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
"Accomplished all schedules."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
Joanna Wierzejska
Verified Buyer
"Punctual and perfectly organised."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
Santoni Mauro
Verified Buyer
"All perfect, very perfect."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
"The service was in time, the car was comfortable event the driver was driving good"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
Anders Westling
Verified Buyer
"On-time, friendly and value for money"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
Samantha Locke
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful with my bags when I was picked up. Good conversation during the drive and gave me directions on where to go when I was dropped off at the airport. Overall, a great experience."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
Ivan Esquiva
Verified Buyer
"Even though I booked late, they managed to get me a driver for a smooth transfer from Dusseldorf airport to Cologne downtown. I would recommend to book your transfer through Kiwi Taxi. Highly efficient and reliable."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
"Все понравилось , спасибо!"
Helpful Report
Posted 2 weeks ago
David Giaffreda
Verified Buyer
"PUNTUALS AND AVAILABLE"
Helpful Report
Posted 2 weeks ago
Moab Antonio Glez
Verified Buyer
"Thanks very much"
Helpful Report
Posted 2 weeks ago
"the driver was on time at the agreed pick-up address. He came to pick us up at 4 o' clock in the morning and was very quiet, which was positive for us. So we could sleep in the car for a while. The payment also worked without any problems."
Helpful Report
Posted 2 weeks ago
"The driver help us to pick up our luggage in the car. We met in time and it was easy to find him. Everything is excellent"
Helpful Report
Posted 3 weeks ago
Marina Algina
Verified Buyer
"Спасибо! Встретили в Дубай вовремя, с табличкой. Отвезли без задержек, понравилось, будем пользоваться))))"
Helpful Report
Posted 3 weeks ago
Per Pfister
Verified Buyer
"Nice and friendly driver."
Helpful Report
Posted 3 weeks ago
KiwiTaxi is rated 4.71 based on 394 reviews