KiwiTaxi Reviews

4.67 Rating 244 Reviews
94% of reviewers recommend KiwiTaxi

About KiwiTaxi: Kiwitaxi.com is an international airport transfers booking service. We perform transfers in all the most popular countries in the world.

Visit Website
Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.co.uk business solutions.

How would you rate KiwiTaxi?

Your Rating
Alexandra Bocharova
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

прекрасный водитель Александр, вовремя поданная машина, интересный разговор, хорошие (= не дорогие) цены
Posted 5 days ago
Visit Website
Andrey Naumov
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

Все отлично
Posted 5 days ago
Aleksei Elchaninov
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

Сервис Киви-такси превзошел все мои ожидания, очень быстро и внимательно нашли необходимый трансфер. Приветливый водитель встретил ровно в назначенный час. По майл и по телефону были напоминания, что бы я не беспокоилась о том приедет ли такси в другой стране. я буду пользоваться данным сервисом и в других моих поездках. Большое спасибо!!!
Posted 1 week ago
Pasquale
Overall Rating
Unverified Reviewer

Charged me 30€ more because of miscomunication with the driver. I changed the location and they failed to comunicate. Once the driver arrived, they told me that although changing the address the price was the same and charged me more.
After my complain they apologised and gave me a 10$ voucher in order to make up for the 30 € loss I suffered. This is not a great service.
Posted 1 week ago
Ismail Hansrod
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

Driver on time for pickup

Comfortable ride from Nice to Milan

Posted 1 week ago
Anonymous
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

Все отлично, быстро доехали, встретили в аэропорту.
Posted 1 week ago
Anonymous
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

The taxi driver arrived later than we planned, with 15 min delay, nevertheless, we got to the train station in time and, as an excuse, our trip was unpaid-that shows the level of the service. Thank you!
Posted 1 week ago
Vadim Rubinchik
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

Все было организовано великолепно. Встретили с табличкой. Машину подали быстро. Доехали без проблем
Posted 1 week ago
Anonymous
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

The driver arrived early to collect me at my Moscow city-center hotel with my name illuminated on an iPad so I couldn't miss him. He got me to Domododeva Airport in under an hour on a Sunday afternoon in July, which gave me great peace of mind since I was anticipating a long check-in and passport control process. Highly recommended for Moscow airport transfers.
Posted 1 week ago
Yulia Molodozhen
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

The driver came early, we did not wait. The car was ok for our needs and luggage
Posted 1 week ago
Fabio Siccherino
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

The taxi arrived on time. The driver and the car were ok. Nice trip to our destination.
Posted 1 week ago
Anonymous
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

easy handling, several confirmatory emails and calls, driver always on time and very friendly
Posted 1 week ago
Anonymous
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

Все отлично! Во время подача машин.
Posted 1 week ago
Aleksander Stasenko
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

Все отлично. Водитель встречал на выходе. Автомобиль выше классом чем заказывали. Домчали быстро. Отзывчивый водитель. В ообщем все понравилось!
Posted 1 week ago
Alexandra Neyfeld
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

Замечательные профессиональные партнеры. Все трансферы всегда выполняются безупречно.Оперативно реагируют на форс мажор.
Posted 1 week ago
Andrei Shliapin
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

Всё отлично! Авто подали вовремя. Заказывали минивэен. Предоплата по карте, оставшаяся сумма наличными водителю.
Posted 1 week ago
Andrey Petrov
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

Отличная поездка!
Posted 1 week ago
Nataliia Soboleva
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

во время и быстро
Posted 1 week ago
Yulea Filimonova
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

Everything fine, but taxi came 15 before ordered time and tell me that only these 15min are free
Posted 1 week ago
Hui Heng
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

Peace of mind when travelling long distances and always professional drivers to help. No issues. Great service!
Posted 2 weeks ago
KiwiTaxi is rated 4.67 based on 244 reviews