Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

This is the second time I purchased this item. In my first order it did not come with the instructions, which was then emailed across to me. I then realised once I opened the packaging that there was a piece missing. I was told I had to refund the entire product and reorder. I did this and reordered. When I received the second order it was fine and it came with the instructions and all the parts however upon building the kitchen we realised there was a manufacturing error as there was missing holes for one of the shelves. I was quite disappointed with this and have not been able to put this shelf up. The product looks really nice but i’m not sure if I would recommend this to anyone.
Item not received. Contacted Smallsmart. Via email. Telephone and Instagram. No response. Beginning to doubt whether the items/ company exists....
HI Georgina,

Thanks for the feedback and really sorry to hear that you still waiting for your item. But one thing that I am sure is we are existing and we are here serving our customers more than 10 years now.

We have double checked your order, the parcel has been dispatched on 1st Feb and according to Royal mail tracking details it has been delivered on 3rd Feb 12:55pm to your address. You could check it with your tracking number that you received with the order confirmation, therefore I'm not going to share it here.

Also we have double checked our customer service message we received your e-mail and replayed it on 3rd Feb at 2:34pm with full delivery status, it must gone to your junk mail please double check.

Please contact us again if you need further assistance, we will always try our best to help you out.

Smallsmart
I have received a kitchen that is for my daughters birthday and one of the front doors is damaged badly . Thought this would be good quality for price charged .
We have sent the replacement parts on 28th Jan and partial refund has been done on the same day.
Not very good
I am not happy ,with the delivery which was placed at the wrong door and we were lucky that we knew the neighbour for them to bring the package to us and the kitchen size is alot smaller than expected..was delivery on flat 12 instead flat 21.
HI There,

Thank you so much for the feedback, and we are really sorry about any inconvenience caused by our mistake.
Please contact our customer service by e-mail to discuss this issue further, and we will do our very best to satisfy our customer.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Smallsmart
After receiving the kitchen I was sent the same piece twice so after phone calls emails I was sent tte right piece which was a different colour to the original kitchen now putting it together the 2 mains doors dont even fit a mile out of fitting the microwave door doesnt even fit so many things wrong with this would never order again from this company very disappointing so many scratches over the wood
Ordered a play kitchen. Arrived with a part missing and couple of other parts scratched. We were given a 10% refund. The missing part was sent. It arrived today.. scratched and with a corner damaged! The phone is blocking the microwave door from fully opening. The phone holder catch broke off on first use. It's a joke.
We are terribly sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our service. Yes we have issued you 10% refund and arranged replacement parts to be sent out straight away. But really sorry to hear that the replacement parts also damaged during the transportation.
Actually we will be able to arrange return for full refund, and we are able to arrange free collection for you as well.
Please contact us with the collection details if you would like to return it.
We will try our very best to solve your issue, we are really sorry again.
Customer service very unhelpful, dissapointing shopping experience!
Dismal product quality for little kitchen which Retails for £110. Made of low quality mdf, perspex sheets and plastic fittings which will all break in a matter of weeks. Avoid while you can.
I am disgusted with the quality of the kitchen I ordered for my daughters first birthday. Over £80 and it’s arrived covered in scratched. I am mortified that a business think it is okay to let people pay for products like this
Hi Sophie,

We are really sorry to see that you have problem with our products, actually we have few customers had the same problem and we have found out the item was damaged during the transportation. We have already reported this issue to DPD who is the courier for the kitchen. They have promised will handle the parcel more carefully.

We actually e-mailed you on 20th July asked for some images of the problem items. therefore we could start your claim process for you. But until now had no replay, if you see this message please contact us ASAP, we would like to help you out without any further delay.

Our e-mail:customer.services@smallsmart.co.uk and our telephone is 0121 3777 731.

smallsmart.co.uk
1 star and that's being nice my product was awful I've been intouch with customer service regarding it
Hi Jodie,

Really sorry to see that you have problem with our products, and we can confirm your order has been fully refund on 8th July.

We are sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this matters.

smallsmart.co.uk
Didn't get the product I paid for
Order not yet received . Although got e mail from Royal Mail today to say it was delivered yesterday at 2pm .I have not received it or a card to say they called I am permanently at home and have asked the Royal Mail to find out what happened .
HI Susan,

We are sorry to hear that you did not receive your order on time. Although the postcode that you provided is not matching your street name, but we should have double check the delivery detail before the parcel been sent out.
But at the end you manager to get the parcel from Royal Mail. That is the good news for both of us.
Again we would like to take this opportunity to say sorry about all the inconvenience caused by this matter.
it looked nothing like it did on the picture! it looks very cheap and tacky and the material looked and felt worn out. After explaining this to the staff how i was not happy with the item, they were extremely unhelpful so i had to go through to paypal to get my money back!
We were really disappointed because the box containing our Caboo was broken and scuffed, and the caboo had been roughly stuffed in the box - we can only assume we were given a display one or one someone had returned. The worst thing however was that it stank of cigarette smoke. We immediately washed it. As we needed the Caboo immediately for our baby we didn't have time to return it or complain
Small Smart is rated 4.74 based on 623 reviews