Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

Tell us how Small Smart made you happy
Great service. Quality products.
Nicely made, my year old grandson was very happy with it.
Very fast delivery with standard delivery.
Great quality and service
So glad I found this shop to get some Tonies that are not available in Germany! The waiting was totally worth it - unfortunately the delivery took some longer time because of the Brexit and customs clearance.
Excellent service and very fast delivery! Will definitely recommend to my friends.
Excellent service, quick delivery, fair price and great product.
Received my order sooner than anticipated,
Very pleased. Excellent service. Thank you
Quick service
Not very good
Excellent quality products, exactly as look on line. Very good delivery communication and arrived very quickly. Highly recommended
Excellent service and delivery
Good quality product. Arrived on time. Delighted with my purchase.
Still awaiting delivery haven’t received???
Even though I was panicking as delivery was a day late
Friendly ‘can-do’ customer service, fast delivery, v happy
My niece LOVED this set! Thank you!
Product arrived on time. Product instruction easy t folloe. Issue with missing items. I hope this will resolve soon.
Can’t comment on product as it’s not been put together yet, Christmas present for my granddaughter and leaving my son to do that! Ordering was easy and delivery excellent, arrived in less than 24 hours. from my point of you as it is a present shame it wasn’t in a box inside the brown cardboard delivery box
Small Smart is rated 4.76 based on 594 reviews