Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

Tell us how Small Smart made you happy
Amazing quality of products. Never been so pleased with online shopping. I would recommend the services to everyone. Thank You
Great customer service - received a faulty product and they immediately replaced it.
Super fast delivery and the 3 in 1 baby walker I brought is fantastic!!! Lovely quality and it will grow with my grandson making it great value as well.
i ordered the kids wooden country play kitchen on the Friday and it was delivered the day after
very good service and the quality of the kitchen is excellent
Lovely quality products
Super fast delivery
Item arrived extremely quickly. Would definitely buy from small smart again
Ordering was easy and product arrived quickly! Would recommend!
Very happy with my purchase and quick delivery
Looks great, just make sure you have the time to assemble it
Not opened it yet its a Xmas present,?but came really quickly,no damage to the box.
Lovely toys purchased from Small Smart, beautiful quality and great value. Very quick delivery. Will definitely purchase here again.
This is a Christmas present for our granddaughter. The parcel hasn’t been opened yet. Super fast delivery 2 days. Thankyou.
Nabbed a bargain in the sale, lovely item and arrived very quickly.
Shoes arrived quickly and safely, and I appreciated the speedy response to my email about address change. The shoes themselves are excellent, and the cute facemask gift was a nice touch.
Very happy with item I bought and good quality would definitely buy from small smart again, and good delivery service.
Fast delivery at a very good price!
Arrived late due to a payment clearing issue
The kitchen is fabulous and went together very well. It is sturdy and looks wonderful. Though the box that arrived at first had a broken tap in it, Small Smart sent a replacement very quickly and without any drama. Would recommend them!
Beautiful kitchen, looks stunning and quick delivery.
Was a little hard and quite time consuming to build but luckily I have a husband for that :)
Great value for money thank you
Small Smart is rated 4.74 based on 506 reviews