Small Smart Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Small Smart

About Small Smart: We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. Thats why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.
We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.
We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

How would you rate Small Smart ?

"The item arrived quickly. Good quality and my niece was really pleased with it. It was a gift for her new baby."
"Quality item delivered promptly and very competitive pricing. Would definitely purchase from Small Smart again. Thank you"
"I bought this to take on holiday with me, I’ve not yet been on holiday but the pushchair looks so luxurious we have been using it for everyday use! I can’t believe how easily folded it is! Even my partner manages to do so haha. The pram is really good quality and I’m pretty sure it qualifies as hand luggage!"
"Good selection of products. Easy ordering and very prompt delivery"
Karolina .
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service. Package well protect. Item very well made exactly how was discribe in web side."
"Very quick delivery with DPD. Contacted me to let me know that one of the items was not instock on the next day after ordering which was a great service. The items are lovely."
"Great service over the bank holiday weekend. Looking forward to buying again."
"They had the product I was looking for, competitive prices, and quick delivery."
Jessica Warnock
Verified Buyer
"Such a great company, so happy to help when I had questions about delivery. Items are good value and true to description Would defo buy from them again"
"Really fast delivery! Great product, exactly what I wanted which isn’t usually the case when buying online but it’s great. Thank you 😊"
Linda Allen
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love this pram, it's light compact and very stylish, a matter of seconds it's up and down, plenty of room in the boot of car now for shopping, little girl loves it too"
"Stunning baby gym so expensive looking beautiful thank you"
Isabel Wooding
Verified Buyer
"I was so delighted with the two items purchased for our first child due in October this year. The safari play mat and newborn clothing looks excellent quality at a good price. Thank you and for your efficiency."
"I couldn't have asked for better services... The monthly emails they provide with amazing products and lots of promotions for me to get! Can't wait to get my tot her summer wardrobe"
"Our Allis stroller arrived the next day and was really happy with how easy it is fold down and open up. Even more ecstatic with the fact that we were actually able to take it onto the plane with us and store it in the cabin with us. I was able to very quickly get our 1 year old off the plane and through all the queues without any trouble since he was secure and comfy in the pram. Not mention how handy it is to have the stroller throughout the journey to help carry those extra little bags one inevitably collects along the way, in an airport."
"Easy to navigate, nice selection of items"
"Thank you! International shipping and it arrived quick! Great product :)"
Stephanie West
Verified Buyer
"Always buy my sons camper from sarenza or camper direct . Signed up for email offers to receive 10% off first order ... not including sale items ! Poor show. Not valued"
"I ordered a pram from here and it came really quick, however one of the wheels was faulty(not their fault) so within a few days they sent out a new pram. Absolutely excellent company. And the quality of the pram is exceptional. 1000% recommend"
David Lowe
Verified Buyer
"No problem ordering goods , arrived on time, looked they did on the tin :-) Happy shopper"
Small Smart is rated 4.84 based on 129 reviews