Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

I was happy with my item however found it cheaper elsewhere since
Great quality product and great customer service
Item bought was very competitively priced and arrived quickly
The bag itself is gorgeous, but the stitching is really really poor around the wings, its really obvious & to look at you would think was well worn.
Good happy
Small Smart 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Ítems as shown, very well packed and received quickly.
Quick delivery and good communication. Bought my daughter a play kitchen and she loves it.
Easy to put together. Quality is alright. Delivered very fast. I think its worth the money
Product arrived with scratches on chairs and paintwork was awful. Contacted them and they did offer £10 refund or full refund so can’t fault them. Just the product was awful.
Great range of toys, good quality and prices. Prompt delivery too.
From a woman that doesn’t usually do these things herself I did find most of it easy to assemble and seems good quality, I’d say idea when for 1-3 anything over that it’s a bit small for
Amazing low prices for such excellent quality products.
The item came in so many different pieces and the instructions were not easy to follow. Took a few hours to assemble.
Wonderful crafted quality items perfectly packaged.
Great place! We got our order swiftly. The quality is pretty good for the price. Overall i am very happy with my purchase. I had ordered for the kids kitchen set and i found the best deal here and the product is great. The assembling took me 4hrs but i assume its the case with most kitchen set.
My 2 year old loves it!
They are an appalling company and I would never use them again. I purchased a teepee tent which was faulty and after sending it back they claimed it wasn’t and refused to give me all of my money back. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired for and they are very unhelpful. Be warned they are not a reputable company therefore I would warn everyone to stay away. In the process of taking the matter further, so if you have a faulty item, learn from my lesson, take a VIDEO as proof otherwise it will fall down to your word against theirs and as a small company no one has really heard of there isn’t much else you can do to escalate the matter other than something formal (which albeit time consuming you have to do out of principle)
Quick delivery, quality product at a fair price
On time, good price.
Excellent quality product, Speedy delivery, very well packaged
Small Smart is rated 4.74 based on 709 reviews