Small Smart Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Small Smart

About Small Smart: We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. Thats why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.
We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.
We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

Telephone

How would you rate Small Smart ?

"Quick delivery and a quality product. Would recommend."
"I am happy with the product I received from you I was a little bit annoyed that it had a slight bit of damage on a few of the panels due to transit I am guessing"
"Very happy with the quality and price of my cot bed bumper I purchased :-)"
"Delivery very bad, my neighbour and.myself wait for this delivery and I still dont get the product. I have requested annual leave to receive this product and tge product never arrive. Very disappointed with this service."
"Ordered a cot buffer from Small Smart, which arrived in a few days. Early days yet but it seems fine. Thank you Small Smart Peter Monaghan"
"Brilliant delivery"
"Amazing fast delivery. This kitchen is for my sons 2nd birthday, takes a while to make but we'll worth it. Fab buy super quality thanks very much"
"Great service. Fast delivery. Great range of products."
"great site and service very impressed thank you"
"Great service from the team. Brought a present for a dad to be and as I can't wrap anything brought it with the gift wrap option and came perfectly. I will be buying from here again."
"I have canceled the order. I had a pre- order. I did not want to wait for it anymore. Cancellation worked well."
"Amazing website"
"Everything was excellent"
"It's lovely"
"Very satisfied with your service.Thank you so much."
"I m happy with this very nice like it much"
"Very impressed with their customer service. We will definitely use them again. Thank you very much!"
"Great prices, speedy delivery, what's not to like?!"
"Amazing love it"
"This was my first order and I was very impressed with the super quick delivery!"
Small Smart is rated 4.81 based on 150 reviews