Small Smart Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Small Smart

About Small Smart: We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. Thats why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.
We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.
We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

How would you rate Small Smart?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Abeer Salem
"I love it, thank you"
"Good quality product at a good price and received quickly. Happy with the whole service"
Sally Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt efficient service thank you"
"Lovely baby bag perfect size. Great communication from the website emails to say when dispatched and arrived so quick. Would use this qeb site again no problems at all. Infact faster than bigger company's iv used before. 5 star"
Grace Bernard
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully stylish, good material, sturdy frame and strong wheels, easy to assemble and to put down. I am more than happy with my purchase and will be very proud to push my baby around in this pram! Excellent value for money, highly recommended!"
Natalie Orchard
Verified Buyer
"This really is a luxurious mat. I wanted something thicker than those bog standard play mats and this definitely offers that. My one month old loves lying on it. Also it's such great value for money as these play mat/gyms can be so expensive. Only down side is that the musical toy doesn't really play. No on/off button and it attempts a line of music if you manhandle it!"
Nia Bentham
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic tray set, great value for money and arrived very promptly"
Kathleen Williams
"Good quality"
Ayesha Shaukat
Verified Buyer
"i am satisfied and happy with my alise pushchair , easy to use , comfortable seat and as well as quick delivery 😘"
Kevin Spencer
Verified Buyer
"We brought the owl nightlight for our toddler grandson and he loves it!"
"excellent service, quick delivery"
"Good comunication, very good price and fast.delivery. A nice experience over all."
Danielle Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Stroller came very quickly and is as described online. Having never heard of website/brand we took chance and it was definatley worth the risk! Stroller is excellent quality & very sturdy compared to other better known brands we tested out before ordering. First day of using we tried it out in Newcastle city centre i got stopped & asked where it was from by someone looking to purchase one themselves! Will def be using website in the future, Thank you."
"Quick delivery cheap price great product!"
"Although I did not receive my item this was through no fault of Small Smart. It was due to my local courier and a lot of my neighbours have had similar problems. Good service from Small Smart as they were very apologetic on behalf of the courier and gave me a full refund straight away. I would use again"
Audrey Downing
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and nice product. Thank you"
Mrs S Dover
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, good quality goods, inform you of delivery date and time."
Richard Baddeley
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use web site, competitive price, good communication via e mail regarding both product and delivery"
Jane Augustine
Verified Buyer
"The gift I ordered for my grandson Is exactly what I was looking for"
"Price of the product was very competitive, communication was fab and all of my questions were answered very quickly, posted out super quick and received just 1 day after ordering. Really recommend."
Small Smart is rated 4.88 based on 97 reviews