Small Smart Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Small Smart

About Small Smart: We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. Thats why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.
We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.
We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

How would you rate Small Smart?

"Thank you! International shipping and it arrived quick! Great product :)"
Stephanie West
Verified Buyer
"Always buy my sons camper from sarenza or camper direct . Signed up for email offers to receive 10% off first order ... not including sale items ! Poor show. Not valued"
"I ordered a pram from here and it came really quick, however one of the wheels was faulty(not their fault) so within a few days they sent out a new pram. Absolutely excellent company. And the quality of the pram is exceptional. 1000% recommend"
David Lowe
Verified Buyer
"No problem ordering goods , arrived on time, looked they did on the tin :-) Happy shopper"
"I ordered the Allis plume pushchair and it it’s perfect! It’s very good quality material and the metal isn’t cheap looking. It’s compact perfect for travelling. The wheels detach with a click and it’s so easy to maneuvre. There’s a large storage area aswell. It’s perfect for my toddler and taking on holiday"
Szilvia Laszlo-Toth
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful products and fast delivery!"
"Can’t wait for my grandchild to arrive and be able to use this. It’s so soft and lovely. It arrives quickly and was packaged well"
Alison Batterbee
Verified Buyer
"Was very pleased with the extremely quick delivery my item arrived within 2 days of ordering Excellent"
Margo Ritchie
Verified Buyer
"I bought a baby gym play mat for my granddaughter and I am delighted with it. It is very good quality and nicely padded and has lots of activities for her to play with. The colours are lovely and the animals on the mat with crinkly ears were an extra bonus. This is the nicest play mat that I found on line and I would recommend it. The service from Small Smart was excellent."
Karolina Glen
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery,nice customer service"
"Lovely product and easy to put together."
"Lovely selection not seen in shops"
Antonia Jones
Verified Buyer
"Quick, easy service and delivery. Product is easy to use and efficient"
Emma Cattell
Verified Buyer
"Was looking for the little maileg mouse. Great price, shipped quickly and the mouse looks lovely in my daughters room."
"This was the first time I had viewed and purchased an item from Small Smart and I have to say that I have been very impressed both with the item, excellent quality, and with the delivery. I will be definitely recommending you in the future!"
"it looked nothing like it did on the picture! it looks very cheap and tacky and the material looked and felt worn out. After explaining this to the staff how i was not happy with the item, they were extremely unhelpful so i had to go through to paypal to get my money back!"
Abeer Salem
"I love it, thank you"
"Good quality product at a good price and received quickly. Happy with the whole service"
Sally Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt efficient service thank you"
"Lovely baby bag perfect size. Great communication from the website emails to say when dispatched and arrived so quick. Would use this qeb site again no problems at all. Infact faster than bigger company's iv used before. 5 star"
Small Smart is rated 4.83 based on 113 reviews