Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

I took a chance on ordering from this company (I've not come across them before but they had the cheapest price for the pushchair I wanted, plus a discount code). I've been really pleased with the experience, they sent lots of dispatch email updates. Ordered on a Thursday, received the following Tuesday (probably would have come even earlier if it weren't for a bank holiday). Item was exactly as described, would recommend Small Smart based on this experience.
I was so pleased to find the gold A little lovely company banner, I’ve never seen one before, it was perfect to go alongside my other banners. Good price and speedy delivery. Well packaged.
Very good company to use ,loved the baby mobile that I purchased. Very prompt delivery and would recommend them.
Efficient thank you.
Stylish, cute & practical product for my baby’s nursery, good value and smooth service & delivery - what’s not to like!
Very efficient service from easy ordering,kept notified of order status and speedy delivery. Very pleased with the toy kitchen once assembled.Good quality and lots of lifelike features. The only negative would be that it was smaller than expected but it suits our 1 year old granddaughter.
My granddaughter loves it
Lovely kitchen but took two of us 3 hours to build
Very sturdy.
I’ve bought a few things from this company as gifts for my grandchildren and the service is very quick and more importantly I have found the quality of the purchases really good. If quality is very important to you, like it is for me, then this is the company to order from. Their designs are contemporary and beautiful and full of quality.
Fantastic products bought small wooden cooker for grandaughter and so pleased she loves it highly recommended
Small Smart 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Bought this kitchen for my niece and nephew have to say they really liked it good purchase.
Excellent customer service!
Nice look and good material , kids loved it
Great product my daughter loves it
Good quality products and good customer service.
They responded in a timely manner when I complained and gave me back my money with no issues. Would definitely order from them again.
I ordered the small wooden cooker unit for my 2 yr old grandson and he was thrilled to bits with it. He’s spent lots of time cooking for us and baking cakes pretending to be the chef. It’s very good quality and very sturdy. A lovely piece that he will have lots of fun playing with. Also bought the soft toy crocodile for my month old grandson which is so lovely. A little smaller than I imagined but nevertheless a lovely size for little hands!
Great product doesn’t wash out, speedy delivery
I love the product, it is gorgeous!
Small Smart is rated 4.76 based on 684 reviews