Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

Item delivered quick. Not too impressed paying £90 for scratched and marked items.
HI Alisha,

We are really sorry to hear that, please e-mail our customer services with all the parts number of the damaged parts, we can arrange the replacements parts for you.
I’m sure it is written somewhere but I didn’t realise that returns would not be free, which is a shame as this would make me think twice about using Small Smart when I’m buying products I may need to send back/exchange as there are similar websites that do provide this. Also the packaging wasn’t of good quality so I have struggled to get the items back into the original envelope, I really wouldn’t have to pay for protective packaging as well as postage!
Fast service and quick to respond to queries
Great items and quick turnaround with no problems. However the return policy is not clear and not easy to flow. I am about to return an item and on the website states 60 days but your costumer service emailed me with 3 working days! Also I need to prepay the shipping if I want an exchange but it is not made it easy for us to do it!
Delivery was quick but the quality of the product was poor. There are scratch marks and dents already on the kitchen.
We were disappointed that the kitchen we ordered for our son's fist birthday was scratched in various places. It wasn't until my husband built it that we noticed several scratches and marks on many of the pieces. We only didn't send it back because he spent hours building it in the first place. Such a shame as it's a wonderful little kitchen and put together wonderfully, my son loves it, but I was just upset it arrived scratched.
Pay for delivery you expect to be faster but wasn’t, item as described and well packed so no complaints about that.
Ofrrerrd a dolls house for my daughter for Christmas as ithe website stated that lecture day delivery was possible if I ordered before 2pm. Unfortunately the dolls house did not arrive! I emailed customer services who told me that I had missed the cut off time?

Nevertheless the customer service was good following this and I received a full refund.
First time I’ve shopped with you and I received the wrong item. Had to wait it for it to be collected which was annoying and still waiting fir the correct item. Plus your forms don’t work in iPhone and iPad
I have canceled the order. I had a pre- order. I did not want to wait for it anymore. Cancellation worked well.
They had the product I was looking for, competitive prices, and quick delivery.
Prompt delivery.