Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

Fast stock and delivery and good sale prices
Very pleased with my play kitchen I ordered! Product arrived quickly and my little girl loves her kitchen!
Small Smart 5 star review on 31st January 2021
The OXO high chair is an excellent product. It would have been helpful to have been informed of the day of delivery rather than the van just turning up with that box. I could easily have been out.
Lovely kitchen and easy to assemble.
Excellent service and extremely prompt turnround.
Quick and efficient. Perfect service
Really easy transaction, quick delivery and beautiful product :)
Item arrived promptly on time and well packed. Good price and good service. Thanks.
O.A (London)
I was very impressed with how quickly my order was processed and the item was delivered on a Monday after only being ordered on the Friday.
The rocket ship is perfect for small world play and has been already had many ‘take offs’ in play from my 2 and 6 year old girls.
Thank you Small Smart I will certainly come to your site again..
Excellent delivery service Thankyou
We bought a lovely kitchen for a one year old son. The kitchen was reduced from 199£ to 99£, I would say it’s worth the 99£ but not more. It’s well made but there a Chips in the painting and some scratches.
But it’s so lovely and my son loves it!
Small Smart 4 star review on 27th September 2018
I bought a baby gym play mat for my granddaughter and I am delighted with it. It is very good quality and nicely padded and has lots of activities for her to play with. The colours are lovely and the animals on the mat with crinkly ears were an extra bonus. This is the nicest play mat that I found on line and I would recommend it. The service from Small Smart was excellent.
Very good service, we received our order in no time and we even got freebies too????

Very happy customer...
Good price and quality. I bought for a present and they we're very happy with the items.
Very happy with my purchase. Customer service was good and professional and the item arrived promptly. I'd definitely recommend buying from this website. Thank you very much.
Hi,
I’m very pleased with the services and my purchase with Small Smart, it initially had a little misunderstanding with the delivery date of my order but it was quickly rectified and clarified by the customer services.
Small Smart is rated 4.74 based on 621 reviews