Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

Fast delivery item excellent. Recommend this company 👍🏻
I brought gift for my 6 years old niece, she loved it,especially when it makes sounds. The quality of the product is solid and the utensils... delivery was nice and smoothly.
Small Smart 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Brought this for my little ones birthday. Haven’t opened it up yet so can’t say what the actual kitchen set is like. But delivery and website were super easy to use.
Very happy, quality item & did not any issues.
Excellent customer service speedy delivery too
Love these boxes, perfect for my Daughters toys and very sweet designs.
My daughter loves her kitchen! There is so much to do and it keeps her occupied for hours. Easy instructions and good to put up. Quick delivery too. Excellent!!
This is the second time I purchased this item. In my first order it did not come with the instructions, which was then emailed across to me. I then realised once I opened the packaging that there was a piece missing. I was told I had to refund the entire product and reorder. I did this and reordered. When I received the second order it was fine and it came with the instructions and all the parts however upon building the kitchen we realised there was a manufacturing error as there was missing holes for one of the shelves. I was quite disappointed with this and have not been able to put this shelf up. The product looks really nice but i’m not sure if I would recommend this to anyone.
Very efficient ... easy to use website and delivery was quick. The products are wonderful .. perfect for the children I teach.
The customer’s service is really polite and helpful, they got back to me very quickly and solved the problem no issues.
HI Marah,

Really sorry to hear that you parcel still not received , and we have checked with UPS, your order has been collected on 1st Feb, but on 4th Feb still holding in the Feltham depot.
So it should be delivered sometime next week, normally it should be delivered next day by UPS, but at moment none of courier could promise guaranteed delivery any more.
But don't worry we will never let our customer out of pocket, you will either get your parcel or your money back one way or the other.

smallsmart
Hi Marah, Great to hear that your issue has been resolved. Hope to see you again very soon.
Regards, Smallsmart
Item not received. Contacted Smallsmart. Via email. Telephone and Instagram. No response. Beginning to doubt whether the items/ company exists....
HI Georgina,

Thanks for the feedback and really sorry to hear that you still waiting for your item. But one thing that I am sure is we are existing and we are here serving our customers more than 10 years now.

We have double checked your order, the parcel has been dispatched on 1st Feb and according to Royal mail tracking details it has been delivered on 3rd Feb 12:55pm to your address. You could check it with your tracking number that you received with the order confirmation, therefore I'm not going to share it here.

Also we have double checked our customer service message we received your e-mail and replayed it on 3rd Feb at 2:34pm with full delivery status, it must gone to your junk mail please double check.

Please contact us again if you need further assistance, we will always try our best to help you out.

Smallsmart
Very fast delivery!
Excellent service. Cannot comment on the product as purchased for a birthday present for 2 year old later this month. I’m sure she’ll love it.
Item delivered quick. Not too impressed paying £90 for scratched and marked items.
HI Alisha,

We are really sorry to hear that, please e-mail our customer services with all the parts number of the damaged parts, we can arrange the replacements parts for you.
I purchased this for my grandchildren aged 4 and 2
I have spoken to my daughter this morning and unfortunately
Two pieces are missing
Which I will find out what they are do you can send them to me.
The kitchen is lovely although it took a few hours to put together
HI Linda,

Really sorry to hear that you have missing parts with our products, our customer service will contact you within 24 hours regarding the missing parts, then will send the parts over ASAP.
We are really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this matter.

smallsmart
Easy to use website and super quick delivery. Quality seems great too 👍🏼
Very pleased with my play kitchen I ordered! Product arrived quickly and my little girl loves her kitchen!
Small Smart 5 star review on 31st January 2021
I bought this for my friend’s daughter and she loved it- love the details and the facts it doesn’t look a like tacky plastic mess
Delivery was amazing - arrived two days after ordering
Thrilled with my purchased, and arrived quickly
Will definitely shop with you again.
Product arrived quickly packaged securely product great quality but good service from Smallsmart kept updated throughout
Small Smart is rated 4.74 based on 621 reviews