Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

Brought this for my little ones birthday. Haven’t opened it up yet so can’t say what the actual kitchen set is like. But delivery and website were super easy to use.
I purchased this for my grandchildren aged 4 and 2
I have spoken to my daughter this morning and unfortunately
Two pieces are missing
Which I will find out what they are do you can send them to me.
The kitchen is lovely although it took a few hours to put together
HI Linda,

Really sorry to hear that you have missing parts with our products, our customer service will contact you within 24 hours regarding the missing parts, then will send the parts over ASAP.
We are really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this matter.

Regards,

smallsmart
Item was perfect for my little one. He loves it!
Product arrived on time. Product instruction easy t folloe. Issue with missing items. I hope this will resolve soon.
Very nice play set
Looks great, just make sure you have the time to assemble it
Not opened it yet its a Xmas present,?but came really quickly,no damage to the box.
Arrived late due to a payment clearing issue
A beautiful play kitchen that my child has been enjoying playing with. It is classy and original. The downside is that the 'B screws' (the main screws needed for the majority of the kitchen) don't work. The kitchen was falling apart and collapsing. I had to go out to hardware stores - I managed to find similar screws that were slightly thicker, longer and sturdier and then I was able to build and secure the kitchen.
I would have given this product 5 stars as it is a good quality child’s kitchen, the reason for not is that there is one piece missing which is an end bracket to fix a towel or kitchen roll on to
Delivery was very good and item arrived safely but cannot rate item as it was bought for my nephews birthday and as yet not given it to him.
It's absolutely beautiful and such a lovely colour pink, very easy to assemble too.
However I only give this 4 stars as one of the oven knobs doesn't quite match up to the pattern on the wood and makes it look a little odd, and I can't look past this with my ocd but my daughter doesn't care and absolutely loves it!
My toddler is very pleased with her new balance tric/ bike. Service was prompt and good selection of reasonable priced goodies for babies and toddlers.
Only think I wish they used more environmentally friendly packagingn.
Item was exactly as ordered and came very quickly.
Very pleased with the item we ordered arrived very quickly too, would use them again
Overall am happy with this kid wooden play kitchen. I would have given 5 star if there was no missing components however it was no problem as the friendly costumer service quickly sent us the missing part. So I would like to recommend small smart for quality as well as their costumer service!
Item arrived on time, very pleased with it. Thank you
Really liked the cream.
I still havent received my parcel :( my daughters birthday is wednesday.
Friendly service