Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

Still awaiting delivery haven’t received???
The kitchen itself would have been perfect had it not arrived damaged, a split through the wood on one of the panels so had to glue this instead of sending it back as my son was already excited about seeing the kitchen.
The delivery was on time with regular updates and communication which is great however the toy kitchen I bought was missing 2 parts and also missing the 10 utensils I paid extra for.
I ordered two items however only one arrived. I received an email to say my order had been delivered and thought this was strange but waited a day or so to see if the other arrived separately. It didn’t so I emailed in and was advised that the item was actually out of stock when I ordered and would I like an alternative or a refund, I chose a refund as I wanted that specific one. I then received a response to confirm this calling me the wrong name, which I appreciate is human error, working in an office myself I know happens, but it just added to the experience.

I’m not sure if it would have ever been picked up that I had not received the item had I not emailed in which is concerning for it to get to that stage.

I hope this feedback helps.
Not happy with the changing mat as i think the fabric is impractical.
Will be sending it back im afraid.
Received playmat, all packaged well but when I got it out the actual Mat has yellow stains on, contacted company who said 5% discount and I should wash it or a new mat only will be sent, advised 5% very poor for a brand new product I’ve ordered and has arrived damaged and then I have to wash it, they said already had 20% off (this was due to bank holiday offer on item off not them personally discounting for me) have requested a new mat to be sent, yet to receive to see condition
Hi Laura,

Really sorry to hear that you have problem with our products, and by now you should already received brand new play mat that we sent to you.

If you have further problem please contact us again.

Best Regards,

Smallsmart
I ordered this for my sons birthday which is tommorrow the 19th of March, we didn’t open it until tonight assuming it would be ok but in fact a part is damaged, I told my partner to still build it up as it’s a bit late now to tell me 3 year old son there’s no birthday present. I was hoping that the damaged piece of wood wouldn’t be visible but in fact it is. How do I talk to someone about this? I can also send a picture to show exactly where I mean.
HI there,

Really sorry to hear that you have problem with our products, and please contact our customer service by e-mail: customer.services@smallsmart.co.uk or you could ring us on 0121 3777 731, we will try our best to help you out.
Very disappointed after making my order and receiving a message confirming delivery date, I didn’t receive my order and was told that the item is out of stock and now still waiting for my refund!!!
Very fast delivery but courier delivered to the wrong address and he drop the box with pushchair outside the door by the street! Thanks to nice lady she found me on facebook and contacted me. Pushchair looks lovely but is small very light even too light and it feels unsafe, my 8 months old girl was to big already, can't zip the apron when is in seating position. When you hang baby bag the pushchair flip over so again is not safe. Waste of money and because i use it once I can't return it!
HI Anna,

First of all, we are sorry that you had really terrible experience with the our delivery service, the parcel has been delivered by DX and we are doing some investigation with them now see what really happened.
This pushchair only weight 7.2 kg which actually is the design feature of it.
And this pushchair passed British standard EN1888, therefore it is safe to use.
If you still have any concern, please contact us again I'm sure we could help you out even it has been used already. Because our goal is the total satisfaction of our customer.
good item delivery wasnt made twice as promised so collected instead
Always buy my sons camper from sarenza or camper direct . Signed up for email offers to receive 10% off first order ... not including sale items ! Poor show. Not valued
Small Smart is rated 4.74 based on 622 reviews