Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy

Telephone
"Out to us very quick at 1am and job done quietly and quickly. Also some good advice on security to boot. Very happy, thank you so much."
Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your 5* review. We're very pleased that you appreciate our professional and efficient service.

"Very good service"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your 5* review. Much appreciated.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Called to confirm hour before appointment. Prompt, friendly and efficient service. Would definitely recommend."
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your 5* review. Much appreciated! We always aim for 100% customer satisfaction.

"Very quick service ."
Dear Charlotte,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us your review.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Quick to attend and competitive price."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you appreciate our professional and efficient service.

Keys4ULocksmith
"thank you Keys 4U Locksmith for getting me into my flat in less than a minute,and at an affordable price..."
Dear Julie,

Thank you for your review and for the positive comments. Much appreciated.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Very friendly and professional. My problem was resolved very quickly."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We very much appreciate your comments.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Extremely expensive... the open the door with a piece of plastic card.... less than 5 min... didn’t use any tool and charge me £70.... I think they shoul have diferente charges depending on the services! Can imagine how Much money they make in a day if they get £70 in a 5 min job.. could do that myself.... shame"
Dear Customer ,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

However, you were quoted our minimum charge of £59 if simple plus VAT to open the door and that is what you paid.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Toda rabba. The service was excellent and very professional. The gentleman who fitted my new lock was courteous and professional and very helpful providing me with the type of lock that was needed in my current situation. I would recommend this product and company to anyone. Contact was easy and the locksmith kept me advised were he was in his expected arrival time. Huge thanks and well done for the excellent quality and service."
Dear Annie,

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Very quick, friendly service. Would definitely recommend this company!!!"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your 5* review. We always strive to deliver a 5* service.

Keys4ULocksmith
"A very polite and punctual locksmith. Explained the problem, gave a choice of action, cost implications and risks. All very clearly. Perfect repair!"
Dear Meri,

Thank you for your positive review. We always aim to provide a professional and efficient service.

Keys4ULocksmith
"I was most impressed with the service provided by Keys4u, having rung them because of a broken key in the lock, the operative kept me informed of his arrival time, and having arrived was very polite and professional and got the job done in no time. Would definitely use this company again."
Dear Terry,

Thank you for your 5* review. Your positive comments are much appreciated.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Very fast and very efficient and professional in they way they dealt with my problem and the lock Smith who came was very polite and helpful. Thank you"
Thank you for your feedback! Great to hear the service was delivered to your satisfaction.

Best Wishes

Keys 4 U Locksmith
"Great service and very quick response!! Thank you,"
"Quick and Easy! Called them, they were here the next day and it was a matter of minutes before the service was done."
"Quck response time. Great, honest advice about what I needed to have done."
"We have been doing business with metro lock for more than ten years. Always great service."
"Great experience and very professional. I would definitely recommend to family and friends."
"Easy to work with, prompt response. great advice for upgrading out locks"
"Fast service call time. Been is a great locksmith."
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.82 based on 209 reviews