Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith
"Best locksmith in London! Not just a very professional locksmith but also a great person. I'm definitely blessed to come across. Best dressed locksmith too. LOL!"
"Extremely Fast. Arrived in under an hour. Finished re keying 3 locks less than an hour. Very professional and clean service."
"best locksmith!! hands down, I was driving around for 1 hours trying to find a locksmith in my area that could make me a copy of my door key and found them on Google. they had already closed when I arrived but the lady who was already going home opened and made me the copy I needed, Awesome costumer service and nice of her to open up again for me. I would recommend them to any one who needs a locksmith."
"Went in to get a copy for 3 Keys and was out the door in no more than 5 minutes. Fast and affordable service."
"2:00 am in the morning and I'm locked out of my house! can't get anyone to answer or help quickly...until i called keys4u lock! not only fast arriving but verrry skilled, fully equipped and polite and friendly. good experience!"
"I went to water my plants and didn't even realize I locked the door behind me. I called this company, which actually came here when I received the receipt. Anyhow, I called them at 10:00PM. I was in my apartment before 10:20PM. They charged me some extras but I can't really complain because he got here super quick & unlocked my door in literal minutes. Thanks!"
"Jordan came out himself to help fix the lock in one of my doors at my school which wouldn't open anymore. Very prompt, friendly, and gave us a very good price. If anything happens with our other doors, I'll know who to call!"
"This guy is great not to mention how fast he is compared to other locksmith I have dealt with ."
"I lost my keys - including my all keys. Unfortunately I didn't have a spare. So I called Keys4u Locksmith since they were the closest to me according to Google. I have nothing but good things to report – they were prompt, affordable and very professional. An awesome locksmith - highly recommended!"
"Best Locksmith thank god I found him! Mom lost her keys and didnt have no spare! We contact him and he showed up the same day and on time! Really great price!!!!! He took his time because it was a tough job to get moms truck to turn on but he did it! One of the best services! He really did a great job!"
"This is the best service! I've dealt with many locksmiths in the past, but Keys4u takes it away with the fastest response time I've ever had and also they made my keys and had be back on the work in less than 40 minutes. I highly recommend keys4u locksmith!"
"Lost my key outside. He got here on time and had a great experience. It was quick and great experience!!"
"I stupidly locked myself out of the house I was by answering the door to the pizza delivery person and the door locked behind me. No neighbors in town so I was screwed. After a few calls to larger companies, all with weird requirements, Lran helped me get back in and I’m ever so grateful. The cost to have Lran come out was very very reasonable if you compare it to breaking and replacing a window. Anyway, I would hire Lran in a heartbeat again."
"Very nice service at a good price. It's quick and easy. Not too busy either. Highly recommended to anyone!"
"Would like to personally thank the technician that I spoke to who help to address my technical problems involving my safe. He took the time out of his busy schedule which allowed me to make a well informed decision on my next big purchase in acquiring a key component in the security of most precious valuables. The technician was knowledgeable and informative and deserved a five star positive feedback in his assistance I found."
"WOW! Keys4U locksmith are awesome. called at 9am, the door was fixed by 10:20am. Very reasonable, reliable, dependable and timely..if your in need, lost your key this locksmith come with speed. loved it ! Love you all the guys!"
"The best locksmith in town! Very honest guy, give me the best prices. Excellent service! Always available and have the solution for everything! Definitely come back to him!"
"Lovely people who made fast work of not typical key duplicate job. Posted hours are afternoons only so be aware but they also come in early sometimes..."
"I lost my house keys on a Sunday and, as a commuter with work on Monday, was freaked out to say the least. Keys4U Locksmith sent Jordan to help me get into my room and he had a key cut for me within 20 minutes. Excellent service and incredible friendly, I definitely recommend!"
"I locked myself out of my office. Jordan came out to unlock the door for me. He was prompt and professional. Would definitely use them and Safe again. Thanks Jordan!"
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.94 based on 156 reviews