Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
Quick & reliable & not too pricey
Excellent service and sorted. Ty
Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave us a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
The locksmith turned up in just over 45 min from when first contacted. The guy was polite and managed to unlock the door in a matter of minutes. Good value for money considering it's Saturday evening🙂
Hi Bill Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Locked out, Locksmith did an excellent service, so happy that I manage to get in the house.
Hi Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Locksmith was on site within 5 minutes, however immediately quoted £210 stating lock had to be drilled and new installed. I was asking about picking the lock and did tell the back door had a different and simple lock. I was told they never picked locks and further more the locksmith didn't even want to check the kind of lock I had on the back door. £210 when was expecting £49 was far too much, special as it was not even checked if back door could be opened instead.
Door not shutting properly or locking due to upvc door and frame not aligning. A call and someone was out within hour, adjustment to frame mechanism and sorted within 10 minutes. Good price. Technician was polite professional and friendly and explained what the problem was and how rectified, credit to company. Would recommend and details saved in case needed again.
Good morning Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Hi Mr Cox Thank you for leaving a review. Please recommend us to your family and friends.
Andre came within 20 minutes and did an excellent job.
Hi Thanks for your wonderful review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Very good nice mam
Hi Thanks for your review. Please remember to recommend us
Prompt service from start to finish on Sunday! Was assisted in a lock out circumstance within 25 mins.
Hi Sorab Thank you for your lovely review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
You’re the best, you showed up when I needed you most, you’re a life saver; Keys 4 U; U are amazing and the best in town😘
Hi Cecelia Thank you for such a wonderful review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
I was locked out of my flat. They arrived in 15 minutes after the call. It literally took 2 seconds to open the door. Disturbingly easy. Could have done it myself If I knew the trick. But the job is done and I have access to my flat again. Paid the fee. Happy customer.
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Lock smith was on time and very efficient.
Hi Mrs Rajah Thank you for your lovely feedback Please recommend us to your family and friends.
Really efficient. Would have liked to have been asked for some ID though!
Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We will take your feedback on board and pass it on
Prompt and accurate service at a fair price for a weekend evening call out. Would use firm again in a similar emergency.
Good afternoon Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
I was charged £85 +VAT for a Keysafe that is available for under £30 max and £12.50 on Amazon. I have no problem with the installation and charge for that - the guy came quickly and did a thorough job. He just ripped me off for the box. I needed it quickly for carers coming in and feel I have been ripped off. They do not reply to emails querying the charge.
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our customer care team will get back to all emails with 48 hours. Please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will be happy to help.
Happy with the job
Hi Tom Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Very fast and helpful. Phone was answered quickly and locksmith called immediately back to confirm. Reasonable price and good advice
(Chelsea Locksmith Keys4U) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. Please recommend us to family and friends.
£70.80 for putting a bit of wire through letter box and opening it which took 30 seconds, it took him longer to right the invoice. He was at the property max 5 minutes £50 maybe but not £70 . I am in the building trade ? And no one is on £70 pound an hour
Hi Paul Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our standard charge is 59 + VAT and I can see that is what you have been charged. I can only apologise if this was not made clear at the time of booking.
Andre came very quickly and did a great job. Highly recommended.
Hi Sophie Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. Please do recommend us to your family and friends.
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.76 based on 1,712 reviews