Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
Fantastic swift service, especially given it was Sunday evening. A great price too. Thanks and highly recommended.
Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to call on our services again in the future.
Really nice and professional service! Definitely would call again. Haim locksmith EN9
Haim was absolutely brilliant, couldn't be happier Haim locksmith Wimbledon
Hi Ammar Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Saved my life! Absolutely fantastic thank you so much Haim locksmith CM14
Hi Brad Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review Please be sure to recommend us to you family and friends
So grateful for your quick and efficient service today. The gentleman who came was very kind and concerned i knew all that was being done. I feel very safe now. Thank you
14 July. My lock was changed very quickly. I was quoted 49 quid but I was charged 112.the service was ok but not happy with the cost.IWould never use you again.
Showed up whilst so many others no longer had 24/7 service because of England Italy UEFA final. Need I say more? Very professional and my children and I could get back in out home to our dog…& dinner. Appreciated the text message re arrival also. Thank you!!
Good morning Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. When we say 24/7 we really do mean it. Our customers are very important to us. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
The locksmith was prompt ,helpful and very reassuring. I would not hesitate to recommend this firm. The young man that came to help me deserves a special recommendation.
Good morning Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Very pleasant and helpful Would recommend
Thank you for the very prompt service on a Sunday afternoon. Really appreciated the speed and professionalism.
Excellent service
Good morning Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please recommend us to your family and friends
Excellent service. Said you would be there within hour and you were, problem with lock sorted and a very happy customer, would certainly recommend. Thanks.
Hi Mrs Harding Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please recommend us to your family and friends
Lishai came within the half an hour and was really quick in sorting the lock out, we'll recommend!
Hi Aaron Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please recommend us to your family and friends
Very helpful and professional. A quick job with ease Haim locksmith London
Hi Toby Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Terrible experience! Invoice and reference Job L4L-194843. I don't take any pleasure nor vindication in writing a negative review, but I think it's my duty to warn other clients before they get conned like I did. We accidently locked the key inside a room upstairs, looked up a local locksmith on Google and found the number for Keys4U. Called them up and explained the issue, asked for a quote and was told £59.99 or something very similar. Upon arrival, the locksmith was efficient, he opened the door within 10 seconds of starting and explained the total bill was £148.80 due to additional charges that were held back from me on the phone call. Apparently just the visit alone without any intervention was 60 pounds... Call it misleading, lie, fraud, abuse, call it business as usual, whatever you like but it doesn't change the fact that a company can charge me hidden costs and an extra £90 (including VAT, also not referenced anywhere in our conversations). Practices like these should be investigated by both the Ombudsman and financial authorities because they are borderline fraudulent. I feel angry and cheated, technically got robbed by the locksmith company!
Fantastic service! I called in to get a smart lock installed, booked the appointment for 2 days later. The installers were professional and did a great job! Thank you!
Hi Davide Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Brilliant service A 1 recommended 😎
Hi Karen Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Excellent speedy service Haim locksmith CM23
Good morning Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Brilliant communication Locksmith called and came within timeframe given Unlocked door without damaging lock Plus gave us a discount
Amazing service, came out to me within the hour. Really friendly, helpful and quick locksmith. Definitely recommend.
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.74 based on 1,826 reviews