Kathryns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kathryns
Read Kathryns Reviews
Staff always very helpful in the shop and on line. I have been purchasing clothes from here approximately 29 years
Happy with my purchase. And delivery very reliable
This company is first class in every way brilliant customer service I have shopped twice for gifts and certainly will shop again very very happy
Brilliant really pleased with my purchase especially the price and it was packaged with care so I received it in perfect condition
AmaZing response sent my order next day delivery no extra cost for our holiday ❤️
Kathryns 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Thanks lovely items would definitely buy again
Click and collect order was ready for pick up the next day Brilliant service as always
Always arrives on time beautiful clothing excellent service ⭐️
Amazing little jacket
Excellent! Comminication great staff
""
Delighted with service and product
It was lovely
Excellent communication from start to finish . My daughter Fendi poncho and hat came package lovely , will definitely be ordering from them again . Thank you for All your help .
Excellent service and lovely people
Really speedy service and product exactly as described
Lovely coat and fur is good quality. I returned item as was on the small side my daughter is slim but quite tall not overly, and age 8 just fit her. The coat wasn’t that thick more like a dress coat than a winter coat to me.
Always speedy service amazing value and latest trends
Great service received goods in record time. Very neatly packed
Staff are lovley and stock is always gorgeous , my fave to shop at
Fantastic customer service and super fast delivery, highly recommended Kathryn's the quality of clothing and staff 5star plus
Kathryns is rated 4.88 based on 156 reviews