Kathryns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kathryns
Read Kathryns Reviews
Staff always very helpful in the shop and on line. I have been purchasing clothes from here approximately 29 years
Very happy with my purchase, quick delivery thanks
Thanks Simon for the quick delivery clothes fitted perfectly best place to buy designer kids clothes great choice great service
Very good and amazing delivery time
quick service and quality clothing.
Ordered a few things lately 10/10 service can’t recommend enough thank u x
I have been shopping with Kathryn's for a while and I have to say their customer service is impeccable!!! Especially Simon who is always happy to help. They stock some some lovely high quality items. Highly recommended!
My experience was superb with Kathryns!!!!she truly went the extra mile and was so so helpful !will definitely come back again !!!!!!!!!!
I love Kathryns so so helpful specially Simon always makes you feel welcome and can’t do enough for you the best designer shop in Liverpool for children 😘
Really helpful good customer service and nothing is to much trouble
Excellent company had made a mistake on my original order resulting in collection method click & collect Liverpool , as I live in Scotland not possible, e- mailed team who very quickly sorted issue for me
GREAT PRODUCTS AT GREAT PRICES AND LOVELY STAFF INSTORE AND ONLINE.. NOTHING EVER TO MUCH TROUBLE 5 STARS
beautiful dress, great value
Very happy with the service and the items. Very quick shipping as well.
Always fabulous service ❤
I pre ordered for the start of my little girls A/W wardrobe. It was easy to do paying a deposit. As soon as the store received the stock I was notified. The stock was then sent to me within the next few days. The service was efficient, the staff were great.
Loved my outfit thank you, fast delivery
Was at kathryns getting some winter clothes for my 2 granddaughters clothes are gorgeous and the girls and simon so helpful an friendly xx
First class service
Great team, Simon is always helpful
Pre ordered my son a Marc Jacobs hoodie which was too small for him....staff really helpful. Quick reply to email and exchanged without any problems xx
Kathryns is rated 4.87 based on 190 reviews