Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Alan Bickmore
Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 8th August 2020
Anthony Cannarozzo
Very good service would recommend them.
We went into the office on Friday. Jack was extremely helpful. He sent me our quotes by email within a couple of hours. On Monday, I phoned and altered a few things. Again, he was very helpful. Order completed and looking forward to seeing what we've bought! Thank you Jack.
I couldn't be more pleased with the service I got with Cameron he talked me through every stage of my measurements.
darren moon was helpful to me in filling out my order and going thought the options
Poor service. Bought two large French doors, 3 months apart. They changed suppliers between my orders and did not inform me. even though I requestedI the same spec and feature of doors but they came with 6 visual differences. The doors are on the same side of the house and do not match. Complained to the company and they accepted no responsibility and quoted their T&Cs and that they have the right to change suppliers. Reasonable product(s) but terrible customer service. I would not use tis company again.
Hi Nigel, I'm very sorry to hear of your disappointment. After review it was found that nothing had been reported until we made a courtesy call to yourself in May and you had already fitted both doors. The second door being delivered in March. You advised you did not want to remove the doors and we offered substantial discount on future quotes in the way of money off vouchers as a gesture. Unfortunately you have rejected this offer. If we can be of any assistance in the future please do get in touch. Kind Regards Just Value Doors
Just Value Doors were very easy to deal with. The website is very user friendly with good information on options. Jack was very helpful and gave me a discount!
Great Company to deal with excellent sales team
Great customer service from Cameron. Would defiantly recommend.
Fantastic service for making an order. Darren was polite and friendly and made the process simple. 5 star service, thank you
I dealt with Jack at Just Value Doors for my latest order, who made sure through the whole process that everything has been checked
Excellent service. Live chat facility is a great system - no waiting for the phone to be answered - I got an immediate response from a very helpful advisor
Very easy to use website
Very impresssed with the service that was provided by Cameron Stephens, He was helpful throughout the whole process and even with myself being unavailable and making mistakes, his paitence never wore thin with me. Off his own back spotted mistakes with my order which he was very happy to rectify. I would be extremely happy to recommend Justvaluedoors and I would always point them in the direction of Cameron as his Customer service skills were second to none.
Always great over the phone and seem to have the best pricing in the market at the moment.
Simple and hassle free service on website and by phone.
Ordered a door on a 4-6 week delivery promise in April. I have now been informed for of a further 3rd delay until August. I have certainly made a mistake in placing an order with this company.
Dear Fred, We are very sorry for the delay to your order, unfortunately this is out of our control due to the current material shortages on some products. We will of course bring this date forward for you if we can. Kind Regards Just Value Doors
I have used Just Value doors twice now and on both occasions Jack has dealt with the orders very efficiently
Excellent service, very helpful staff.
Ordered bifold doors ( bespoke ) quick question answered well by team and ordering process easy
Good staff support, discount that cannot be found anywhere else.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 1,687 reviews