Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Just Value Doors Ltd

About Just Value Doors Ltd: At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy

Over 7 Days
Peter Smith
"Excellent service from start to finish from a friendly team of professional experts. We are delighted with the product and the fitters did a first class job."
Susan Chilver
"Amazing The fitters we’re very good and the door is perfect I am very happy"
Arek Sikorski
"Superb quality of the product, just love it, the finish is great"
"thanks all!"
"Really happy with the door, very good quality and price matched so it was a good deal."
"Dear Sirs, Following the installation of my new Front Door today, it was delivered and installed without the Yale Conexis lock. This was promptly rectified with an engineer exchanging the lock. Apparently, it is your policy to just fit the lock and not to fully commission and test before leaving. I quite easily programmed the lock and paired it to the key fob; however, the door would not lock (when lifting the handle, the door locked, but was able to be opened from the outside). I spent considerable time investigating this and reading through the instruction manual, only to discover that the euro cylinder had been incorrectly fitted. After almost an hour of trying to remove this, I gave up and had to call an emergency locksmith as I was scheduled to be in work and could not leave my property unsecured. I have attached the Invoice for this and would respectfully ask that I am compensated. I look forward to your earliest response. Kind regards, RESPONSE Dear Robert, I'm sorry to hear you experienced an issue with your handle. Unfortunately we are not able to cover third party workmanship without prior authorization and therefore a cash refund is not possible on this occasion, however I do understand your situation and therefore can offer you a money off voucher to use with a future order totalling £200 which can be used within 90 days. I appreciate you may not have any plans to replace any doors or windows at this time, and if this is the case I again apologies."
"I have never been overly happy with the rose design in the glass of my door as you can't see the colours from the outside at all. I complained about this several times but every time someone came out they said they couldn't do anything about it which has been extremely disappointing"
"Ordered a window and delivered on time. The window was of good quality, however, they didn't deliver the trickle vent grille cover, so there just 2 slots straight through the top of the window at the moment. Have contacted them last week and they promise to send out the grilles, but I'm still waiting. It really shouldn't take this long just to send out the missing parts."
"Process was simple and easy. Customer service has been clear throughout."
"Have not yet received my door so can't really say. I did have to ring to find out a delivery date as no one got in touch with me. And i signed in as a trade customer but never received a discount like I was told."
Hi Paul,
Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear your delivery email didn't arrive and also that your trade discount was not applied. You do sometimes need to log out and log back in for the discount to be applied. We will look into this and apply a credit to your account.

Kind Regards
Just Value Doors
"Good quality, a few issues but they got sorted"
"Good value, good quality and good service."
"Excellent sliding doors and window, well made, good service/delivery and price."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery"
"My mistake l said there was no keys. But found them screwed to the door."
"A very easy process and attended appointments promptly - shame the same can't be said for the fitting. Just so you know you need to write a review to activate your Guarantee Dear Sirs, Following the installation of my new Front Door today, it was delivered and installed without the Yale Conexis lock. This was promptly rectified with an engineer exchanging the lock. Apparently, it is your policy to just fit the lock and not to fully commission and test before leaving. I quite easily programmed the lock and paired it to the key fob; however, the door would not lock (when lifting the handle, the door locked, but was able to be opened from the outside). I spent considerable time investigating this and reading through the instruction manual, only to discover that the euro cylinder had been incorrectly fitted. After almost an hour of trying to remove this, I gave up and had to call an emergency locksmith as I was scheduled to be in work and could not leave my property unsecured. I have attached the Invoice for this and would respectfully ask that I am compensated. I look forward to your earliest response. Kind regards, Dear Robert, I'm sorry to hear you experienced an issue with your handle. Unfortunately we are not able to cover third party workmanship without prior authorization and therefore a cash refund is not possible on this occasion, however I do understand your situation and therefore can offer you a money off voucher to use with a future order totalling £200 which can be used within 90 days. I appreciate you may not have any plans to replace any doors or windows at this time, and if this is the case I again apologies."
"Great communication with Glen"
"NO KEYS FOR THE THE DOOR"
"Good products but very poor communication regarding a long delay on delivery"
Dear Daniel,
Thanks for your review and apologies for the delay in getting your order to you. We have been experiencing a few supplier issues recently. We are now back on track going forward, however do understand this will have been an inconvenience and apologies for this.

Kind Regards
Just Value Doors
"Good service and prompt delivery."
"I haven't had mine installed yet, so not sure what to say here..."
"excellent service so far and very quick"
"Door looks great, loved how you can customise to exactly what you want. Time between ordering and delivery was really quick too."
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 1,091 reviews