Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
Really lovely staff on the phone, absolute pleasure dealing with them, love my sliding doors! really well made, even my builder said they were good quality, pleased with my windows as well, have recommended this company to my friends.
Easy to use website, prompt reply to queries and the windows were delivered when promised, we will be ordering more from Just Value Doors.
Good quality door, the only negative thing is that I had to cut the insulated panel myself as it come over sized.
Fast delivery - good door
Excellent service, the installer was a very nice chap. Would have been a 5 but wrong size flag window was sent so had to wait another 2 weeks to complete the install.
Good quality , looks great
doors were delivered on time and they are excellent quality they will be fitted in the coming days
I am very happy with the finished product. The road to completion was a bit bumpy as I was told on the agreed installation date that the door was not ready and the next date was more than 5 weeks away. When it arrived most of the fittings I ordered were wrong which was remedied about two weeks later. On the plus side communication was always courteous and swift.
From logging onto the website until final order the system, explanations and follow up has been perfect. This is my second set of French Doors, I would recommend Just Value Doors and would use them again should the need occur.
Great product fast delivery
Delivered on time and with good service the door construction is excellent now fitted and looks great
Yet to have door installed but helpful so far
Very good service. Changed order measurements when I realised my measurements were incorrect and provided joining bar that I missed. Thank you
Quick delivery and good doors
great product
Good and quick service
The door is perfect, but disappointed that it took 3 attempts to get the spec right, which added to the time it took to be delivered.
Windows arrived a week later than originally scheduled due to problems with the glass, apart from this everything was good
great door ,good price , fast delivery .
I ordered a customised "sliced" door only to be told it was no longer available in the design I chose. However Charly the sales rep managed to get my design to be manufactured. Great service as this style of door is hard to find elsewhere. Thank you.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 1,180 reviews