Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
Good service, kept us informed
Excellent selection and easy to use website. Was the only place I found where I could get what I wanted. Excellent communication from the minute I placed the order.
Door arrived well packed on the on the specified date. Fitting kit had more then enough packs and bolts to complete the job.
Very pleased with the end result, would use again.
Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 29th October 2020
First time I have bern asked to write a review over three weeks prior to the goods (in this case a UPVC Door) arriving.
Great service so far, just waiting for the doors to be delivered now
Good value for money. Though one improvement could be done to generate a better image of the door so it is much closer to what you get when ordering online. My delivery has been delayed but I understand why it happened in current circumstances with COVID-19.
Excellent service and Product. The Door is solid and fitted easily.
It was irritating to receive automated emails that didn't actually tell me anything useful about my expected delivery date. I had to chase to find out when to expect delivery, which was a few weeks later than I'd been told originally.
Value doors. Good quality
A slight delay on delivery date advised due to profile shortage but no problem with new date and arrived in good order and on time. I ordered a 33 inch wide single Georgian bar door and frame. A little disappointed as now fitted the Georgian bars rattle inside the double glazed unit when opening or closing the door. Also the door latch keeper has no forward or backward adjustment and needs a firm pull of the handle to latch. Supplied plenty of fixing screws torx style but no driver bit commonly given when buying packs of screws with specific drive configuration. All this said overall I am happy with the purchase.
Really simple, smooth easy process and I’ve managed to get the exact door I wanted at a fraction of the cost. Lovely delivery driver brought it. Sadly the door itself is quite cheap and nasty and I’m 99% sure I will get burgled through this door. It will have to do till I can save up and buy another one.
Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Excellent, professional and friendly service. No more to say.
Great firm
Good value composite doors. Easy to install.
Darren was very helpful with my requests and getting things sorted out for my order.
That was quick service but they forgot about my handle door
Easy process - by far the easiest I have experienced on line.
Good customer service
Delivered well beyond promised lead time but got there in the end!
Product was good quality but service was very poor, had to keep chasing for updates and given conflicting stories re the reason for the delay in delivery, advertised 2 week delivery ended up as 10 weeks. Tried to escalate to the company owner but was refused and he ignored my emails. Price was high but their range was good.
All good with the product, happy with the delivery, even with the delay. Easy to get updates about delivery dates.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.54 based on 1,385 reviews