Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Alan Bickmore
Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 8th August 2020
Anthony Cannarozzo
Jack delivered great customer service. Response times and communication were fantastic. Very happy with my order.
This is my second order as I made a mistake on the first order and the door opens the wrong way. Cameron in sales and also customer services were both very helpful and also contacted the manufactures but unfortunately nothing could be done so I have ordered another door Luckily I have a door at the front of my garage that the wrong door will replace and so it is not a total disaster.
It is one of the best websites I have used in a long time, very easy to use. Discount was a nice surprise when ordering over the phone.
Excellent service thank you Jack
I like the door build option o the website, very easy and quick to use with an immediate quotation. Ordering process was very smooth as was the phone based customer support. Looking forward to receiving my order now.
Ordered over phone quick and easy with Jack.
Good quality windows and good service from JVD. Communication needs to be better with Glass Manufacturer as had quite a lot of issues but otherwise well supported by JVD.
Quick and easy purchase process. Salesman had excellent product knowledge helping me understand exactly what I was ordering and what I needed. Very good experience.
The order process / configuration is incredibly intuitive, with lots of useful info along the way to help with measurements and decisions on door extras. It gave me a lot more confidence in the process than ordering a similar priced standard sized door kit from one of the big DIY retailers.
Great Customer service, really easy and great call back within time requested.
Customer service has been fantastic, a few issues self inflicted were very quickly sorted, a pleasure to deal with!
so far so good-still awaiting the door but quite personal service so far
A very intuitive website. There were clear details and an easystep by step ordering process. I had a customer with an old cottage and small door aperture and this company seemed to be the only one that could supply one to fit. I fit plenty of doors and windows but have never used this company so keeping my fingers crossed.
First time dealing with Justvaluedoors and the service and help was excellent. Very quick and straight forward. The paperwork (email) came through very quickly. Looking forward to receiving the door.
Great website told me all I needed to get the door I wanted. The tool to create and guide you through the process is very intuitive and only question I had was about the delivery of the door. Used the web chat function and Jack called me straight away to check I had everything I needed. Order placed and another job off the to do list! Thank you for making it easy
Very knowledgable and easy to deal with
I've used these before, well priced and easy to deal with. Excellent service by Jack.
just ordered composite stable door from very helpful member of staff
I have bought many external doors in the past from other suppliers but have been impressed with the ease of selecting the required specification via the website as against the often tiring tooing and froing in emails to get the specification correct. I now look forward to receiving the finished product.
I'm always a bit stressed about ordering large items such as windows and doors online; it's something that is traditionally done with a representative visiting the property and measuring up. However, Just Value Doors have made their website so easy to use it was a breeze, there is also a wonderful helpline with real people who are ready to guide you through the process if you get stuck; incidentally they are a really happy bunch, which is refreshing! There are loads of styles of doors and and windows to choose from, adding in various options such as opaque glass, a toughened glass option and window blinds inside the glass panel all at a very agreeable price. Talking of prices, well all I can say wow! Everything is backed up by a 10 year warranty if something were to go wrong, which I'm sure that it won't. I only have to wait for a few weeks and my new windows and doors will be delivered, fantastic turnaround, service and value!
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 1,762 reviews