Justmylook Reviews

Just My Look - WAHL Balding Clipper Review Collected By Reviews.io
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Justmylook Reviews

About Justmylook:

Justmylook - free delivery on your favourite beauty essentials

customerservices@justmylook.com

millie mildenhall
Justmylook 5 star review on 27th February 2021
one of the bottles had a small leak. the top was not screwed up tight
I received the conditioner hair bar which is very nice, but I thought I had ordered a soap dish and a free shampoo bar which I have not received, perhaps you could look into this for me.

Regards B Cram
Excellent!!
The pump on my bottle of tan just drips out you don’t make things easy by having send videos then I have had to pay to return it not even knowing if you are refunding me anything.
Personally the cream doesn't work for me or make a difference to my dark circles but this could be that cerave the brand is not as effective, on the plus side order arrived quickly and if you just want a general eye cream, but i wouldn't recommend this product as it leaves skin tight and a bit dry as opposed to nourishing and smooth.
I can only give this product a 3 because I've only used it once. After 1 use I did feel my hair seemed thicker. No doubt it would only get better after more usage.
Said when ordering would get free gift. Didn't get any, plus colours very different to pictures.
The goods came quick but the mascara seemed 2nd hand
Happy with the products but dissatisfied that I did not receive a free gift which was part of the deal when i ordered all the hair products which came to more than £100
It’s not buy two get one free it’s order 3 pay for two. Not clear & not happy even after calling them. Will not use again
Despite asking why the same product (500ml) purchased last year was the same price as the 300ml purchased this year I have not had a satisfactory reply.
I though the shampoo would be purple not pink ????
How does this pink shampoo keep my hair blonde like the purple shampoo does ???
I bought the blue shampoo and conditioner and it was pretty expensive although the bottles are big. Trouble is my hair is still orange. Now I have two big bottles that I probably wont use again. Shame it didnt work on my hair, wasted my money 😔
I contacted just my look by email 3 times over 3 weeks trying to get an answer to a query I had about a description of an item. When I did get an answer it was generic and not looked in to so I tried the online chat and also got the same generic answer. Someone obviously then decided to look into my query and I then got another email saying they had looked into it and I had been correct and a description of an item was wrong. I then ordered the item which arrived very promptly... nearly a month after I first contacted just my look ! So great once I’d got someone to actually answer my query !
I have sensitive skin, but was pleased that my skin didn't react to the product. Haven't noticed a difference in my skin yet, but have only used it a couple of times so far.
Ordered two mascaras. Delivery was good, but the mascaras arrived without any plastic wrapping around them, which made me question if they were actually new or not.
My first order was quick and packaged perfectly. This was my second order. Took longer (no problem, given the current circumstances), however, the packaging wasn't so good and product arrived crushed.
Just what I wanted thanks
Order off you all the time and still have not received my order after placing it start of last week. Had no update or anything saying where it is. Have tried to fill out the form on your site but it isn’t letting me. Can someone help me please. Really need my order!
You have a great range of products at competitive prices, but your delivery takes far too long compared to eg cult beauty or look fantastic, so I will use you again, but you wouldn't be my go-to site....sorry, but you did ask, and please don't roll out the 'due to covid' excuse....i run a small business, and you just have to try double hard to please your clients,so with me it doesn't really wash! Hope you will take this on board as constructive criticism!
Justmylook is rated 4.68 based on 46,263 reviews