Justmylook Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Justmylook

About Justmylook: Justmylook - free delivery on your favourite beauty essentials

customerservices@justmylook.com

Category:
Hair&body

How would you rate Justmylook ?

Samantha Messingham
Samantha Messingham
Verified Buyer
"Product range is awesome"
Terry Laws
Terry Laws
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Would definitely use again. Looking to purchase more possibly the shampoo to match"
Lorna Locke
Lorna Locke
Verified Buyer
"Just had my hair cut from very long to short so needed some products for styling. As my hair is extremely heavy I chose the fudge products which were recommended to me by my hairdresser and I have to say they did not disappoint. I'm still practicing my style and the products are great to work with and I get the look I want."
Elizabeth Mooney
Verified Buyer
"Unbeatable prices and super quick delivery. Will definitely make this my go to for fabulous products!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very pleased the item I ordered was delivered to my door within a couple of days"
Posted 1 hour ago
Valerie Gardner
Verified Buyer
"Highly competitive pricing. Excellent service. Delivery within 2 days of ordering. Good communication"
Jane Davis
Verified Buyer
"Placed my order on 2nd July 2018 and still waiting for delivery !"
Kathleen Carnall
Verified Buyer
"Always really good value prompt delIvery .ordering online is easy .site informative. Well put together."
"Great service"
"Brilliant price for a premium moisturiser. Speedy delivery too so a very satisfied customer who will be making repeat purchases."
"Brilliant company to order from, arrived quickly and extremely well packaged to avoid any damage, would not hesitate to use them in the future and recommend them to friends thank you."
"Very impressed with service - will use again."
Leanne Mcquillan
Verified Buyer
"Customer service is ABSOLUTELY APPALLING. Not replacing or refunding an item due to a manufacturing fault - atrocious. Very dissatisfied and won’t be ordering from ever again."
"The order was dispatched quickly and arrived well packaged."
Jill McCormick
Verified Buyer
"Great product at a fantastic price."
"Easy ordering and delivered on time. Thank you!"
Karen Redstone
Verified Buyer
"efficient service, shampoo well packaged and as described"
"I bought a shampoo and conditioner and the products arrived so quickly that I couldn’t believe. The products are amazing and it’s description from Justmylook matches the reality! Will use Justmylook again!"
Anna Lakomska
Verified Buyer
"Simple great service! I can recommend to anyone who wants to buy with no hassle and good quality product!"
Andy Withrington
Verified Buyer
"Great products at a great price and very fast delivery"
"Excellent service"
"Really fast and great products."
ANGELA BYLAND
Verified Buyer
"Great products at great prices and a fast service. I will use this company again thank you"
Justmylook is rated 4.75 based on 9,465 reviews