Justmylook Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Justmylook

About Justmylook: Justmylook - free delivery on your favourite beauty essentials

customerservices@justmylook.com

Category:
Hair&body

Tell us how Justmylook made you happy

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Excellent authentic brush, good for concealing as mentioned but also good for eyeshadow blending. Delivery time was accurate and would definitely recommend."
Catherine Owen
"Transaction was easy & delivery was next day the straightners are amazing I have really strong frizzy hair & these Diva straighterners with temperature control are far superior than the expensive ghd's. I would highly recommend them 😁"
"fast delivery, cheap prices. thanks..."
"Very poor customer service.My parcel is missing and nobody care where I sent many emails.I doubt than I will get refund of my money so my advice is not to buy anything here."
"Excellent service and really pleased with the bath bombs."
"Ordering and delivery process good. Item as described was packaged well to arrive safely, in good condition, within the expected delivery time. Pleased with purchase."
"I ordered a Kaeso Cleanser and it the incorrect item was delivered. I immediately got in contact and had to complete a lengthily process of having to return the item and wait up to 15 days for me to receive the correct one. I am hugely dissatisfied at the refunds process, considering that i am a long time customer and have spent literally hundreds of pounds with the company. They did not even try and despatch the correct item whilst waiting for the returned one. This has left me with a very bad experience of the company."
"Placed an order on the 02nd November. My money has been taken and I still no order. The customer service here is one of the worst - there are no contact numbers so you can’t even speak to an advisor and the life chat does not work. I would not reccomend this company for this very reason."
"Very happy prompt delivery"
"Still haven't received my parcel not happy at all"
"Got the 'dear barber' beard and shaving oil for my friend for his birthday. I got him same for his bday last year, just the beard oil but first time frm justmylook. Very pleased. Swift dispatch and delivery. Thank u."
"Quick delivery !! In perfect condition as you took the effort in making sure the GHD’s were well packed and padded... A Xmas gift and she will love them !! Thank you ... 😀"
"Easy ordering, quick delivery, well packaged. Love my tigi shampoo and conditioner and heat defence spray will definitely order again oh and free delivery:)"
"The product arrived exactly as ordered. Delivery was a little slow."
"Love my new purchase. Really quick delivery too, came within 2 days of ordering. Thank you would recommend."
"Happy with the products, great value for money and fast delivery."
"Products arrived on time only a box slightly damaged,"
"Ordering was easy, delivery quick and great prices too, will use again"
"Excellent service. Love the product. Will defiantly use justmylook again."
"Amazing prices and excellent speed delivery."
"Excellent communication and super fast delivery would definitely use again"
"Fast delivery."
"I am completely satisfied with my purchase & May need to order another brush E"
Justmylook is rated 4.75 based on 11,856 reviews