Justmylook Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Justmylook

About Justmylook: Justmylook - free delivery on your favourite beauty essentials

customerservices@justmylook.com

Category:
Hair&body

customer service

How would you rate Justmylook ?

Tracey Stanton
"Love my new diva slim curling wand! Great curls until I washed my hair! Fantastic price! Very happy!"
Samantha Messingham
"Product range is awesome"
Terry Laws
"Excellent service. Would definitely use again. Looking to purchase more possibly the shampoo to match"
"Great product at a great price. Easy website to use & fast free delivery"
"Great website good prices very prompt delivery really like just my look!!!!!x"
"don't know yet, packaging ok, seems ok, but does it work, too early to say"
"Would never use this company again . I ordered my product and they sent the wrong item . I then waited another 10 days and it never arrived!! Trying to get a refund was a nightmare in total from ordering the item it took almost a month to finally get my money back after sending numerous emails"
"Recieved parcel, one item was damaged in transit. Customer service pathetic, have to post back the damaged item and they take up to 14 days to send a replacement! Assuming it's accepted as a return that is. Not happy."
"Really pleased with product arrived on time. With defo use again 👍"
"Order arrived when expected. Quick delivery and prices are really competitive. Never disappointed 😀"
"Great price, product and service"
"Very reasonable price, quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more!"
"The naked palette i bought are brilliant & a few quid cheaper than on the Urban Decay website! Fast shipping will be using Justmylook again ❤"
"I love shopping from here. Great prices and free UK delivery. One of the best customer services! Thank you #JustMyLook x"
"Great service and value for money. Fast delivery too."
"Excellent pricing. Good delivery service. Will be my “go to” site in future."
"I really love this website because I find it very simple to use and being able to see people reviews makes this a bonus plus the price is very affordable and I love that you have so many free gifts to give away too... this is now my ultimate makeup store online!!! could not recommend it enough!!!"
"GREAT STUFF FAST DELIVERY WILL ORDER AGAIN"
"Excellent"
"Excellent prices & fast delivery - what more could I ask for!"
"Product delivered promptly and well packaged."
"Hadn’t heard of this website but I ordered GHD straighteners and saved £20 Arrived quickly Would highly recommend and I will be ordering again"
"Great price and saving on RRP. Ordered on the Saturday and arrived Tuesday, after receiving regular updates. Definitely will use again"
Justmylook is rated 4.75 based on 10,671 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!