Justmylook Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Justmylook

About Justmylook: Justmylook - free delivery on your favourite beauty essentials

customerservices@justmylook.co.uk

Category:
Hair&body

How would you rate Justmylook ?

Lorna Locke
Lorna Locke
Verified Buyer
"Just had my hair cut from very long to short so needed some products for styling. As my hair is extremely heavy I chose the fudge products which were recommended to me by my hairdresser and I have to say they did not disappoint. I'm still practicing my style and the products are great to work with and I get the look I want."
Sufia Begum
Sufia Begum
Verified Buyer
"First time I have ordered with justmyluck and the products arrived with no issues. Boxes were bubbled wrapped so was surprised to find the opi box was slightly damaged, luckily I wasn’t giving this away as gift so didn’t matter as much."
Roberta Oliveira
Roberta Oliveira
Verified Reviewer
"The price and having free delivery is great! However, the packaging is not good. One of the Osmo Hair Mask has broken, see photo attached please. Can you replace it? Thank you very much indeed,"
Wendy Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Very reliable excellent prices, fantastic service"
Adele Petkus
Verified Buyer
"Very happy and quick delivery definitely order again"
"Thank you happy with the plant I ordered I received it"
"Great selection of goods and very good prices. Some products were out of stock, but was notified via email when they became available. One issue is entering special promotion codes at the checkout - only one can be used per purchase. So, if you are buying multiple offers, you cannot use the multiple promotional codes."
"Good price and quick delivery"
"I ordered an item which was showing as 'in stock' on the 10th May. The website clearly states if you 'order by 2pm to guarantee next day delivery'. I placed my order at 1pm and decided to pay an increased delivery fee to guarantee my delivery to arrive on Friday 11th May, I needed the order for an event on Saturday 12th May. I sent an email on Friday 11th May at 18.58 to ask where my order was and why I had not been notified of a delay. I didn't receive a response from the seller until Monday 14th May at 14.22 stating the "Thank you for your email. Unfortunately due to stock issues we have been unable to dispatch your order as of yet.Although I will pass your details onto our dispatch team who will work to rectify this as soon as possible for you.Apologies for any delays.Kind Regards" I am disappointed I was not notified of the stock issues and the delay. The item was showing as 'in stock' when I ordered. I emailed back at 14.34 the same day, requesting a full refund with immediate effect as I no longer required the item. I did not receive any further communication from the seller and my item did not arrive. On 17th May I opened a case with Paypal to dispute my order. The seller sent across delivery information so the case was closed. I then sent another email to the seller to ask where my parcel was as I had not received it still. The parcel would not have fitted through my letterbox so it's been left somewhere, or undelivered. I would avoid ordering from this company. Extremely poor level of customer service and no attempt to rectify the issue or even attempt communication."
Claire Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Good product selection, easy to use site, fab prices, quick delivery. Can't ask for more than that!! πŸ‘"
"Great product, price and excellent service"
Joanne Waller
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic super fast delivery, and value for money"
"I used standard delivery which was 3 working days and my item came within 2 days of ordering. The item was well packaged in bubble wrap to avoid any breaks or spills which was appreciated. Overall a really good shopping experience and will definitely rebuy from Just my look !!"
"Very reasonable prices and quick delivery. Definately recommend and will be ordering again in the future. Thanks 😊😊"
"I got sent the wrong product and barely received an apology it then took over 4 weeks for me to be refunded. I was ignored by the customer service team and had to chase them for a reply."
Emma Milward
Verified Buyer
"I Have ordered from Justmylook a few times now. Everything from start to finish is easy. My products literally were here the very next day and at great prices. I Would highly recommend, and I do to everyone I meet in the salon 😁😁😁😁 x"
Tina Hoyle
Verified Buyer
"Cheaper and great delivery that was quick"
"Speedy delivery. One product was faulty (the bottle top was open slightly) meaning some of thé (not cheap) product had spilled out onto the box. I will be looking for a replacement. 2nd product in good order."
"Justmylook was recommended to me by a friend and I've been delighted with the service. Great price for the products I ordered and they are all great quality. Will definitely use this site again for my beauty purchases."
"Great product speedy delivery"
"My order arrived quickly & the product is great πŸ‘πŸ»"
Kehinde Gbadebo
"Excellent service"
Andrea Poynter
Verified Buyer
"Excellent delivery time. Well packaged. Fantastic price and super products. I will definitely be using again :)"
Justmylook is rated 4.75 based on 8,684 reviews