Justmylook Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Justmylook Reviews

About Justmylook:

Justmylook - free delivery on your favourite beauty essentials

customerservices@justmylook.com

Tell us how Justmylook made you happy
Placed an order but no email acknowledgement, order should have arrived at my work address today, but still waiting. Have e-mailed but no reply yet. Please can you let me know when I can expect delivery please.
Posted 49 seconds ago
Not received items- ordered 28/11/2019 Royal Mail 48hrs tracking 6/12/2019 Royal Mail had received my parcel but they DID NOT deliver because the parcel was damaged in transit. After speaking to Royal mail they informed me that they had returned the parcel back to the seller and the sender can see that the item was not delivered because the postman confirms this on his handheld computer. But apparently because Justmylook sent the item they don’t care that I have not received it. So not only am I’m £43 out of pocket I don’t have the items that I paid for. Very poor Service I have contacted PayPal to update them.
Posted 1 hour ago
Hello Vanessa,

Thank you for your review. We've looked into this and your order is marked as delivered, not undelivered - please see tracking code: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/JJ439890842GB

We have asked our customer care team to get in touch with you to resolve this complaint. Regards, Justmylook x
Posted 22 minutes ago
This is an update on my review I did place last time from giving them 1 star. They have got back to me and told me they have sent the item but it was not by Royal Mail 48hr but it was done with Hermes. The email I got that told me it was sent out and also when I did pay for the item all said Royal Mail and now they are saying it is done by Hermes. I did my research and find that they do have the item but now there is a delay with them now with Hermes so have to contact them. As I can see it is now out of “Just My Look” Hands but have to wait on Hermes and have to wait and see on the condition of the item when it comes. Looking at the date when Justmylook sent out the item it took them 6 days just to post the item out so that alone was a delay to send out the item and now I am getting a delay with Hermes now. Will update this if there is anything more.
Like many others I placed an order on the 29th November and I’ve still not received it. Sent a couple of emails of one which was sent back saying unavailable to delivery message. Then I got an email from them on the 5th December saying it had been dispatched. It’s now the 11th and still nothing! I will be requesting a refund from PayPal if I don’t receive it in the next couple of days and won’t be ordering from them again!
I posted a negative feedback which I will now update the status to a positive one. I ordered on 1st December and no delivery. I have since received an email today apologising for the delay due to the high demand on Black Friday. I have previously ordered from just my look and have been completely satisfied
Ordered 2 woodwick candles on the 1st December they took payment and should of been shipped by now. Not received yet and have emailed them twice and no response
great service and great product package very well will definitely use again
Placed an order on the 3rd December. (48 hour tracked) It's now the 9th and still not received my goods. Sent them 2 emails but no reply. Won't be ordering from there again.
Hi Angela,

Thank you for your review. We have replied to both of your emails, please can you check in your junk box as our customer care team have reached our to resolve your complaint.

Regards, Justmylook x
Posted 21 minutes ago
Still waiting on my order that I placed on the 30th November. Very disappointed that I have not got the item. It should of been posted by Royal Mail 48 Tracked. I did not even get a tracking number very disappointed.
Hello Gerald,

Thank you for your review. Your order is out for delivery today. Unfortunately, due to the numer of nail polishes within your order we had to ship the parcel via myHermes rather than Royal Mail. Tracking information: 8659082245880087

Regards, Justmylook x
Posted 19 minutes ago
Ordered more than one week ago, it should take 2 days, no dispatch code, no response on my emails, no parcel arrived, totally nothing. Waste of money and time..
Hello,

Your order has been dispatched and is on its way. Please see tracking code: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/JJ442773090GB

Apologies for the delay. Justmylook x
Posted 18 minutes ago
Not received it to review
Hi Gemma,

Your order is marked as delivered by Royal Mail, tracking code: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/JJ439770632GB

Please can you come back to us? Regards, Justmylook x
Got what I needed at one of the lowest prices and delivered in good time. Definitely use again, which incidentally is what I about to do right now...
Ordered items a week ago, supposedly delivery would be 2 working days. Still waiting! I needed the items urgently but didn’t have time to go to the shops, wish I had now! Poor service, won’t use again.
Hi Sarah,

We are sorry for the delay in shipping your order. This is due to be shipped today. Apologies for the delay. Justmylook x
Great product great price and free delivery. Will order again.
Great service
Good product and good service very happy thanks
Fast, efficient and easy to use. Excellent choice of products and fab discounts 😊
Good price quick delivery
Extremely bad service. Ordered 2 candles and one out of stock, while the other one has never arrived. Have asked for a refund twice but am being ignored.
Hello Kerry,

You did not leave a house number on your address when checking out which is why we could not deliver your order. Once the package arrives back with us from Royal Mail, we will issue you with a refund. Regards, Justmylook x
Not received my order, rang but just rings out and no one answers and email just gets returned with message saying mailbox is full. Have contacted PayPal to hopefully get my money back.
Hi Sheila,

Your order is on its way, apologies for the delay. Tracking code: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/JJ442746960GB

Justmylook x