Justmylook Reviews

Just My Look - WAHL Balding Clipper Review Collected By Reviews.io
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Justmylook Reviews

About Justmylook:

Justmylook - free delivery on your favourite beauty essentials

customerservices@justmylook.com

millie mildenhall
Justmylook 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Customer services arnt the best,they appear rude just my experience purchasing was easy enough however returns and refunds are a joke uodate your systems
Hello,

Thank you for your review. Please allow up to 14 days for returns to be processed. Justmylook x
I have ordered from just my look several times but this time never received my purchases. I have rang twice and been promised my refund so hence my 2 star rating. I have had to purchase elsewhere.
Hello,

We are terribly sorry to hear that. We've looked into this and it appears that Royal Mail have lost your package within their network, please see: https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/3203766980002467BDFF8.

With this in mind, we will re-ship the goods with immediate effect. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Justmylook x
Very poor service. Paid premium for next day postage and ended up arriving day before standard post. Would not use again
Hello,

Thank you for your review.

As stated online, your order was placed after the cut off time to be dispatched the same day Mon-Fri therefore this was dispatched on the next working day.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Justmylook x
Products received were fine however the customer service is appalling. I emailed twice, contacted them on social media and tried calling over a couple of weeks and still have had no replies.
Order arrived 20 days late with little apology. At first I was told it was due to Royal Mail but then it was said that my order hadn’t been dispatched yet. When it arrived the parcel was not the brushes I ordered... I am still waiting for this to be rectified 1 month since my order
The sent me the wrong items.
The products were good, the prices excellent but service was appalling which is what would stop me using them again. I waited over a month for my order with no communication or reply to emails and no phone number to contact. I appreciate they must have been busy but a company who doesn't value cutomer service is not one I want to deal with. The two stars are for the products and price on service alone it would be no stars.
Not great customer service. Was told my order would be delivered in 48 hours when booking only to be told afterwards that there are delays and I should be expected to wait longer. No apology given whatsoever for the fact that the items I ordered took 2 weeks to arrive. I understand the circumstances at the moment cause delays but I have ordered from other beauty websites and received my orders on time as usual. A simple apology would have sufficed but the lack of this and poor communication on how long it would take when ordering was poor service.
Disappointed in the amount of plastic (including several layers of bubble wrap) the product was packaged in.
One of the products arrived damaged
Ordered four weeks now and still haven't received items
The product delivered was not a twin pack as described
It’s one thing to be able to get products on your website. I really appreciate that I can find most of the ones that I need. But your customer service is horrendous! Unreachable, shitty communication, matter of fact no comm At all. For this reason along I wouldn’t come back
Was meant to be 48 hour delivery... only to be dispatched when I make a complaint on day 10...
It took almost two weeks to receive my order and no one has replied to my emails. Disappointed.
This shampoo and conditioner are brilliant - I have dry and damaged hair from bleach and find this makes it much healthier and hydrated.
Designs were fake and not really how it looked in the website compared in real life. Delivery took longer than it expected and wasn't in its best form hoping it will improve it products
Order took 10 days to arrive no response from customer service email and number was not accepting calls. I will not be using you again
I did not receive all of my order
I still did not get my order from 32/12/2020
Ordered Udo's choice capsules and the ones I received are out of date
Justmylook is rated 4.68 based on 46,263 reviews