Justmylook Reviews

Just My Look - WAHL Balding Clipper Review Collected By Reviews.io
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Justmylook Reviews

About Justmylook:

Justmylook - free delivery on your favourite beauty essentials

customerservices@justmylook.com

millie mildenhall
Justmylook 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Fraudsters ...I have involved PayPal and local court to take my refund money back ....as was chasing them for 5 continuous months , sent me replica of wahl
I ordered a lipstick and it arrived nothing like the picture. I emailed, it was completely ignored until I left a negative review. The colour pictured is not even available.

Delivery times are excessive. It’s states 48 tracked but the reality is you’ll be waiting a week. Again emailed but totally ignored and not addressed.

They do stock some good products though so not all bad.
I haven’t received my purchase, can you kindly look into this for me
Disgusting service . Ordered 2 eyelash glues and only one turned up . The one the turned up has already had its packaging opened . I’ve emailed customer services to either get my refund or my completely missing item and after 4 emails I am being completely ignored . So one opened item one missing item , no refund and ignored customer service emails . I would NEVER reccomend this brand to anyone unless you’d like to have your money taken for the fun .
Hello Shellie,

Thank you for your review. We can see that our customer care team has replied to your email with a solution. Justmylook x
Was sent the wrong items. Ordered a duo 5 litre Faith in Nature shampoo and conditioner pack. Heavy items, which is why I ordered online, and now I’m expected to print out a return label with no access to a printer, and return them to the post office before the correct items are sent. Very poor customer service - would not recommend
Hello,

We apologise that you were sent an incorrect item and for any inconvenience caused by this.

We can see that our customer care team has sent you a pre-paid label to return this with. Upon receipt, we will either refund/replace the goods as per your preference. Justymlook x
Awful stuff I am not surprised it was on offer!! Conditioner is the worst
Product received damaged. Returned but no refund snd all emails ignored since. Thoroughly ripped off - do not do business with this company.
Hello,

We apologise that your return has not been processed. We have chased the returns dept. to rectify this. We apologise for the inconvenience. Justmylook x
absoutely terrible customer service! no one got back to me when i wrote to them this product is faulty and caused hair burns and damage!!
Awful customer service. My item said delivered but never arrived even though I had other items delivered with Royal Mail that day. When I contacted them they have opened a case with Royal Mail but have said that if it comes up that it says delivered which it will they won’t refund me or resend the item. So I will end up with no money and no item.
Hello,

As your order is marked as delivered, we have raised a case with Royal Mail, who will investigate your parcels journey throughout their mailing system, cross-referencing with GPS tracking, and interviewing staff who handled your parcel.

This process and relay of the outcome of this investigation can take up to 2-3 weeks, during which we are unfortunately unable to issue a replacement/refund as your order is currently flagged as delivered successfully by Royal Mail.

We will provide an update when we hear from Royal Mail, and can act accordingly based on the outcome.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion and hope this is resolved quickly for you.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Justmylook x
Very poor customer service. This was my first order from Justmylook and will not be buying from them again. Items in order had been opened (see photos), which is pretty unhygienic considering the times we are in, but shouldn't expect that anyway. I sent the items back for a replacement (via tracked mail service) and had to chase them up after it was recorded as delivered a week ago!! There was no response for days until I sent an email that I would raise a dispute and request a return on Paypal. Called customer services (someone actually answered this time) and was told it can take 14 days for a response! This is nonsense as no company takes that long and there is nothing mentioned about this delay on their website at the time. Finally received a refund, but would have preferred to just have all items sealed as they should be when the order first arrived.
Hello,

We have looked into this and our returns team has already refunded you for these items. Unfortunately we couldn't issue replacements as we no longer stock these products.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Justmylook x
Didn’t receive my order after saying it was dispatched and part of my order was coming 2 days later same again! got a refund. Pointless waste of time
Hello,

We have looked into this and our customer care team has already refunded you in full. Justmylook x
I have not recieved this product so therefore can not comment. However I will rate 1 star as I ordered this approximately 12 days ago.
Hello,

Your order is marked as delivered to your address, please see: https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/PZ296615785GB

With this in mind, please check with other people at your property. Failing that, please get in touch with customerservices@justmylook.com and we'll investigate further.

I never got my items
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We've looked into this, we can confirm that you left an incorrect delivery address at checkout. It is the customer's responsibility to leave correct delivery details at checkout.

We will contact Royal Mail and try to retrieve your parcel. If we are successful, we will be in touch to either reship/refund the goods. Justmylook x
Hermes lost my parcel. Customer service just so unapologetic and I have to wait 3 weeks for either a refund or new parcel!!
Hello,

As your order is marked as delivered, we have raised a case with Hermes who will investigate your parcels journey throughout their mailing system, cross-referencing with GPS tracking, and interviewing staff who handled your parcel.

This process and relay of the outcome of this investigation can take up to 2-3 weeks, during which we are unfortunately unable to issue a replacement/refund as your order is currently flagged as delivered successfully by Hermes.

We will provide an update when we hear from Hermes, and can act accordingly based on the outcome.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Justmylook x
Sadly left on for longer and still didn’t take!
Sent the wrong product to me
Hello,

We can see that our customer care team has sent you a pre-paid label to return this with. Upon receipt, we will either refund/replace the goods as per your preference. Justmylook x
Very poor interactions with this company from start to finish. Got a refund and cancelled my order with them.
Hello,

Paid for a bottle of xen tan opened it up and straight away the lid was broken,waste of money
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that your order arrived damaged.

Please send images to customerservices@justmylook.com and we'll get that sorted for you. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Justmylook x
I am extremely unsatisfied recieving a product thats gone off.
Decleor night balm, texture is hard & smells rank. I had to immediately wash it back off my face immediately after applying it, it was too awful to leave on my face & made me feel dirty. I have been in touch with their customer service team & they are saying because I have opened it & tried a small amount they are refusing a refund! If the product had arrived in the condition it should be in I would have wanted to keep it but it is unfit for use. I never usually leave bad reviews but as they are being difficult I think you all need to know of their BAD products + BAD customer service. Absolutely do your buying else where. I for sure will not be purchasing anything more from Justmylook. DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY SEND YOU OLD STOCK PRODUCTS THAT ARE OFF.
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that. Once we receive the item back from you, we will investigate your complaint and revert back with a solution. Our apologies for the inconvenience. Justmylook x
These came faulty and the company would not refund me. Will not use again.
Justmylook is rated 4.68 based on 46,263 reviews