Justmylook Reviews

Just My Look - WAHL Balding Clipper Review Collected By Reviews.io
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Justmylook Reviews

About Justmylook:

Justmylook - free delivery on your favourite beauty essentials

customerservices@justmylook.com

millie mildenhall
Justmylook 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Never received, my item or money back!!!!! your team do not want to know, your company is not trust worthy and I will let as many people know as possible by conversation and media!!!!
Firstly I'd like to start my review by explaining I am not one to leave negative feedback nor complain about a service. However, on this occasion my experience has been so incredibly poor with this online service, I hope leaving this feedback will help others avoid receiving the same service.

I ordered 2 x 750ml bottles of bed head shampoo and conditioner. On arrival, the box was soaked through as the bottles had exploded due to poor packaging. I got in touch with customer service's straight away, asking for a replacement, in which they asked me to send photographs to prove this. No apology - the very basics in customer service. Anyway I reluctantly sent the photos which clearly showed the bottles covered in product and the box soaked through. I thought this would be enough but obviously not!

I was given 2 options, 15% off my next order (which means being a returning customer and spending more money with them) Or to send the item back and have a replacement sent out. Sending the item back would cost me around £5.00, if not more via royal mail signed for. I wasn't happy with either option as I believe damaged goods should be compensated for by the company. I asked if a courier could be sorted, they replied saying I could have a pre paid envelope sent out. This should've been the first port of call, it shouldn't have taken me, the consumer to request this. This seemed to be the only option, so I accepted and explained I would be on holiday in a couple of days for 2 weeks, so would it be okay to send the item back when I was home, as the prepaid envelope would not have got to me in time. Or if it was easier I would accept a partial refund.

They replied saying they would not give me a partial refund, and the item must be returned within 14 days (when I would be out of the uk) The customer service I recieved was disgusting, there was no allowance for the trouble I had been through and they refused to negoticate for a fault which was entirely on their behalf. I sent an email saying how I was extremily disatisifed with the customer service I was recieving, and I would like to be put in touch with a senior. Everything in email was completely disregarded, and I just got a email back, saying we are sorry you are unhappy, but nothing can possibly be done to resolve the problem.

I will never be a returning customer, and would advise everyone to avoid this website, ive had nothing but a headache, the most unhelpful and disgusting customer service I have ever received,

AVOID!!
Hello Rosie,

Thank you for your valued review. Whilst we understand your frustration, several solutions were offered as mentioned in your review, however the partial refund request was pushed by yourself and unfortunately, this isn't something our systems allow us to do.

Kind Regards
Order placed over 3 weeks ago and still not received. Customer service is shocking and their emails are brief and unhelpful. I would never use or recommend this company as they clearly don't value their customers
two weeks to arrive but they did let me know
Sent me an empty envelope with no mascara in it, I have sent pictures.
Having to chase daily and now want contact from manager. Being ignored and made out to be a liar.
Placed numerous orders and never had to be subject to such poor customer service. Very unhappy and will now no longer recommend
I paid extra for next working day delivery and it took longer than scheduled.

I emailed to complain and got no where. It was my first and last time ill use the company.
First of all I received my 'free' gift and it was an ex sample that had clearly been used quite a few times, 2nd of all the face time face balm I ordered came without a box and the seal from the top missing. Ive sent two messages to customer services without any response. Very disappointed as I feel extremely scammed. WILL NEVER order from this shambles of a company again.
Hello Kerri,

Thank you for your comments. We did reply to you with quite a lengthy email? Can you check your junk emails?

Regards
Justmylook
First and last time I will use this company! They have taken payment yet I still haven't received my products nearly 2 weeks later! I've also emailed them about it and have been ignored! Not how you should treat your customers! I want a refund please!
Wouldnt even give it a 1 star. They sent me the incorrect items, refused to give me the correct ones and refused to refund the items. Customer service advisors are rude. No apology for the fact that you made the mistake. Quick to take money out your account but they cannot send the correct items out.
No information on despatch. Package still not arrived and no tracking number provided either. Slightly disappointed
AVOID! I’m absolutely fuming with this company! I ordered 2 items on the 16th Jan and I’m STILL waiting for them now despite it supposed to have been “ 48hr fast tracked delivery”. Confirmation order email was received, payment taken out of my bank but then absolutely nothing... No dispatch email and no items! I’ve emailed several times and getting absolutely nowhere. No one seems capable of reading an email properly! It takes forever for a reply and then all I get is a link to Royal Mail website tracking but due to not receiving a dispatch email I don’t have a tracking number! There is no phone number to contact them and no option to message via Facebook . I have no other way of contacting them! Looks like I am now going to have to try and get in touch with my bank and see if they can claw me my money back!
Hello,

Your order is marked as delivered to your address, please see: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/PZ296121119GB
With this in mind, please check with other people at your property. Failing that, please get in touch with customerservices@justmylook.com and we'll investigate further.

Justmylook x
A response to your response...

That wasn't the point, I told you within 10 minutes of my mistake which should have been ample time to rectify your end. Yes it is a difficult time at the moment but you just wouldn't budge. I have had to pay £6.30 to post back to you today which means I won't be using your services again, very silly I would say all for the sake of not showing a goodwill gesture! You must be confident that you can afford to lose customers!
Hello Jane,

We do apologise, but unfortunately, unless we deliver an item by error or it is damaged we don't cover the returns postage costs. Justmylook x
Very easy to use website, great prices and delivered when you said it would be. All in all excellent.
5 x stars
Great products, easy to order, really prompt delivery.
Will definitely order from your company again.
arrived on time . good Quality
First order, very pleased with products
Very good and quick delivery
I purchased on the 27th December and I did not received my order (12th January) yet. I contacted them by email and I did not get any answer from the customer service... really disappointed!!!!
Hello,

Your order is awaiting collection from Battersea delivery office, please see: https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/PZ281490214GB

Justmylook x
Horrible compa y, took my money, never send products and never replied my emails, will make a police report
Hello,

Our carrier has lost your parcel in transit. We will refund you in full. Justmylook x
Has now been several weeks and still not received a refund for my order despite sending the items back which were INCORRECT in the first place - I need my £86.90 refunded URGENTLY.

Such poor service
Hello,

We are really sorry that you received an incorrect item. As advised via email, we will be processing a full refund for this transaction. We apologise for the inconvenience that we have caused by this. Justmylook x
Justmylook is rated 4.68 based on 46,263 reviews