John Charcol Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Charcol
Read John Charcol Reviews

About John Charcol:

John Charcol is an award-winning team of independent mortgage experts who provide friendly and professional advice both over the phone and in person. We help thousands of people each year and have become one of the top mortgage brokers in the UK.

Tell us how John Charcol made you happy
Great service by Scott and Iain
Steve Molina and Hayley Sydes managed the application process with professionalism and communicated clearly throughout. They were tenacious in seeking out the best deal for my specific circumstances. Id have no hesitation in recommending.
I have received a professional and prompt service from Hayley Sydes and Tiara Hardy, being kept informed of all developments as things progressed.
I would welcome the opportunity to do do business again with both the company and these individuals if the situation arises.
Excellent service. There were some issues with the bank based on the timeline we were trying to work to and the fact that it was an Expat Mortgage and Jess Mottram and Cristian Lupu assisted in getting these resolved quickly and allowed us to fund the purchase on time.

Communicated well throughout and felt confident with the whole process.
Kept in touch throughout the whole process
Hayley Sydes and Steve Molina kept us informed throughout the process and have helped us reshape our finances. Excellent service. Highly recommended!
Excellent service, there help and advice was invaluable
I can safely say that the Service I was given was the top 1% I have ever received by a Company.

I was kept informed throughout and in particular Hayley Sydes had to deal with a very difficult bank (my bank) who kept missing deadlines and gave her the run around in reference to documentation and expected delivery dates.

Nothing was too much trouble and when there were issues the team just worked through diligently. Great Service, Great Attitude and above all Great Customer Service.

Thanks to Hayley and Steve Molina.
Excellent customer service, very helpful and friendly
Paula Willock understood our requirement, found the right product and together with Cat made execution as easy as possible
Fantastic ! Jack and Stephanie stepped in and saved the day, and the whole process was seamless, thank you!
Fast reliable friendly professional
This is the second time I have used the team with me mainly dealing with Scott Baron. They are friendly and informative and my god they are fast. I thoroughly recommend them to anyone wanting advice, anew mortgage or just a better deal.
Great service yet again from John Charcol with Sergio and Fiona looking after my application. Excellent communication by phone and email, and kept informed at all times.
######PLEASE READ JOHN CHARCOL ARE AMAZING ESPECIALLY MOLLY & SOPHIE xx ######

Molly & Sophie — have been absolutely brilliant u guys have both been a breath of fresh air to deal with . I honestly don’t have the words to express how great full I am to Molly and Sophie nothing was ever too much trouble for you guys ! At times honestly I lost the will .... but you guys always picked me up and kept me positive , I am so ever great full to you both seriously !

The Payment of £695 is absolutely nothing for the amount and time effort and work u have put into me alone and making sure my mortgage all went though smoothly !

Thank you both once again you are both smashing girls and I wish u all
The very very best for the near future x

JOHN CHARCOL should be your number one choice for broker !!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰
Yet again and outstanding service from JC. With particular thanks to Penny Mathers who consistently provides expert knowledge and with a level of care that we really value. Toni Walker also deserves a warm mention adding Her support to what is an incredible team. Huge thanks from my wife Jenny and me.
A very prompt and efficient service from start to finish. Kiran knew her stuff and got me a mortgage that was perfect for my needs.
Eric and Fiona were first class in their support and professionalism at the time of a difficult re-mortgage. I went to John Charcol because they had been so helpful in the past and I have to say they surpassed themselves this time. Thanks for a job well done!
Professional and efficient service. Quick to answer although a bit pushy at times. Most importantly, I would have expected a more rounded advise, taking my needs and preferences in mind and providing a range of available options, rather than pushing for the most popular mortgage product.
John Charcol was recommended to us by a fried, and we're so glad we chose them. The team (special call-out to Oliver and Fiona) offered amazing service, were super responsive and very proactive. They guided us through the different options and helped us throughout the entire mortgage process – we're now home owners. Thank you for an amazing service!
John Charcol is rated 4.85 based on 1,868 reviews