John Charcol Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Charcol
Read John Charcol Reviews

About John Charcol:

John Charcol is an award-winning team of independent mortgage experts who provide friendly and professional advice both over the phone and in person. We help thousands of people each year and have become one of the top mortgage brokers in the UK.

Tell us how John Charcol made you happy
Alex Money has been fantastic from the get go. We were clueless first time buyers and we managed to get a completion done. Very pleased!

Toni Walker has kept up with our solicitors and the chain too, so thankyou both for all your hard work!
I would highly recommend John Charcol, they have gone above and beyond to help us with a remortgage.
Managed to secure an even better rate than I had hoped for, making my decision to buy my chosen property a simple one.
Dear Mr Sodhi, just a quick line to say a big thank you for the excellent service you have provided, turning around the whole re mortgage matter within a week or so was amazing. Especially as this was during the COVID - 19 period, we were very grateful to have been kept in loop through out the process.
We are 100% satisfied with the service we received and will no have any hesitation in recommending yourself and John Charcol to our family/friends.
The most professional and friendly service over a number of years. Consistently sound advice with complex mortgage matters; prompt replies to emails. A personal email address and direct phone line made communication a joy. We would be very happy to recommend John Charcol and Lawrence Bolarinwa in particular.
We are extremely please for the service we have received from our mortgage adviser Alex Money and the Client Relationship Manager Toni Walker at John Charcol. They were outstanding.
Alex Money was very helpful and kept us updated at every turn! Great communication skills and worked very hard to get us a great deal, we would strongly recommend him to our friends and family. We are very happy with the service that was provided.
Amazing service. Went above and beyond helping us with or mortgage application all the way through to completion.
Customer service 10 out of 10 ,the whole experience was amazing ,Norbert and Lauren helped me more then I could of asked .
Price was decent .
Delivery on the spot I what it regards themselves !
I could not recommend enough ,they were very professional !!!
As first-time home buyers I started the whole process nervous & stressful but with your advice and explanation, makes me clearer in the whole process.
I really didn’t believe I would be able to purchase our lovely new property and I really appreciate all your efforts in making it happen. I’m settled in and it feels like home already – love it. I appreciate you Natasha and Christian Lupu efforts for acting on behalf me. I am sure we will be in touch again in two years.
And again, Thank you so much for all your help.
I'll sure try to recommend my friends who are shopping for homes to you,
As usual John Charcol has provided excellent advice and guidance in re-mortgaging another property. Good rate obtained customised to our particular needs. A new team of Jessica and Hollie maintained the high standard we have been given in the past. Good tutorial on obtaining tax details from HRMC.
Norbert and Lauren were amazing and I could not recommend them enough. We had a bit of a complicated case in my opinion, but it was a walk in the park for Norbert and we had our offer within 24 hours of application. Highly recommend and will be using again in the future.
Very efficient always kept in touch on the ball all the time excellent service
Very friendly staff, very helpful. When you get in touch with an inquiry they jump to it and sort it as quickly as they can. Very happy with there service. Highly recommended John charcol.
Excellent service, very efficient. Took the time to understand my personal situation and make various suggestions.
I thought mortgage advisers all did the same thing! However Fiona and Sarah really pulled out all of the stops. Buying a house is complicated and I don’t think we would have completed a quickly as we did without their determination. Delighted with the service.
John Charcol have provided me with a very professional service. I would recommend them very highly.
I have been using John Charcol for years and they always provide an excellent and professional service. I would happily recommend them to anyone seeking a top rate mortgage. My client relationship manager is superb and very effective at getting things sorted quickly and efficiently.
Excellent and efficient customer service. I was kept fully informed throughout the whole process and when I needed assistance it was provided immediately. I would have no hesitation at all recommending John Charcoal
So thrilled to continue working with Bruce
We been very happy and pleased to have you on our side during all the mortgage process. We wish to express our thanks to all the team involved and especially to Adrian Hibble and Katie Paterson, both been supporting us with advice and working with such a professionalism!
Thank you so much for everything and your service! Definitelly would recommend you for the future!! Keep up this way! You are GREAT!
Kind regards,
Ana Regus & Vlad Muresan:)
John Charcol is rated 4.85 based on 1,855 reviews