John Charcol Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Charcol
customer service
Read John Charcol Reviews

About John Charcol:

John Charcol is an award-winning team of independent mortgage experts who provide friendly and professional advice both over the phone and in person. We help thousands of people each year and have become one of the top mortgage brokers in the UK.

Tell us how John Charcol made you happy
I honestly cannot thank Daniel Bowles enough!!! From the bottom of my heart I cannot recommend him enough- the phrase 'going above and beyond' springs to mind. After I initially had a very poor credit rating, financial issues and basically been told by every other broker that I was unable to get a mortgage any time soon, Dan actually took the time in helping me and offering me phenomenal advice/support at the drop of a hat. Without Dan I would never be in the position where I am today (a first-time buyer) and getting on the ladder. After seeing how horrible the property market can be at time (aimed at Estate Agents) Dan & John Charcol were a breath of fresh air in my first property completion as you could actually tell Dan cared about customer service and finding the right product for YOU.
We have been working with John Charcol for the past few years and we have been always very satisfied with great service. Thanks to Sener for his very high level of professionalism and excellent communication skills. We are very happy to recommend John Charcol to anyone requiring mortgage broker services even in complicated circumstances.
Excellent service from the first phone call to the final completion. Thank you.
Location of Adviser/Client Relationship Manager Southampton
Name of Adviser/Client Relationship Manager Charlotte Adams
I first started dealing with John Charcol around 9 months before our BTL remortgage actually completed. We had to try two or three different routes to get the mortgage we needed (due to a unique rental situation), so got to build a great relationship with the team, brilliantly led by Charlotte A. Charlotte was a great, prompt communicator, and each time we hit a problem, she always had an alternative avenue for us to go down. Thankfully, this persistence paid off, and we got the remortgage, raising the capital we needed for a renovation project. Thanks to Charlotte for all the support. I am very happy to recommend.
Location of Adviser/Client Relationship Manager Unknown
Name of Adviser/Client Relationship Manager Bruce Anderson
Great service and advice. Many thanks.
Very happy with Norbert arranging a bespoke mortgage for me. He kept me informed throughout. Reasonable price for a unique product. Highly recommended.
This was my first remortgage with John Charcol and I will never go anywhere else. Great advice and support throughout the whole process from Cristian and Thomas. I would definitely recommend to everyone! Cristian was brilliant and helped chasing up with solicitors.
This is my second re-morgaging transaction with John Charcol, the service is incredible. Penny and Toni were very efficient, professional and very helpful all the way. Look forward to work with John Charcol in the future.
Excellent as always from Jack and Cristian at John Charcol. Superb advice and support throughout. A very professional and efficient service, great communication and valuable guidance on products and options, ensuring it is easy to make an informed decision. Really grateful. 10/10
I was leasing with both Hayley & Tiara for my mortgage application. I was more than amazed with the help that was provided which went far and beyond. Really appreciate both for their support and proactiveness on this matter through out the process. Thank you both for the smooth and prompt mortgage application process.
Great customer service, thanks Norbert.
From my first contact our dealings with Tiara Hardy and also Katy Swift have been exceptional. At every stage we felt they worked hard and went out of their way to help us realise our dream by buying a beautiful house but with a non-regular lending product. I'm genuinely amazed at how professional, helpful and approachable they've been...thank you both you are a credit to John Charcol and wonderful ambassadors.
Amazing job by Hayley and Tiara who drove things forward and made a complex situation look simple. Thank you both.
I have used John Charcol for 2 remortgages now and have found their customer service excellent. They are very attentive to your needs and provide excellent value for money.
Charlotte, assisted by Maisie, did a great job from start to finish. Kept in touch throughout with myself, the estate agent and the lender. All went very well, despite the project being an expat mortgage and me being located in Beijing, China. Much appreciated!
Many thanks to Scott and Cristian for helping me through the whole process. Communication was great and everything was explained really well. Strongly recommended.
Great service by Scott and Iain
Steve Molina and Hayley Sydes managed the application process with professionalism and communicated clearly throughout. They were tenacious in seeking out the best deal for my specific circumstances. Id have no hesitation in recommending.
I have received a professional and prompt service from Hayley Sydes and Tiara Hardy, being kept informed of all developments as things progressed. I would welcome the opportunity to do do business again with both the company and these individuals if the situation arises.
John Charcol is rated 4.85 based on 1,766 reviews