John Charcol Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Charcol
Read John Charcol Reviews

About John Charcol:

John Charcol is an award-winning team of independent mortgage experts who provide friendly and professional advice both over the phone and in person. We help thousands of people each year and have become one of the top mortgage brokers in the UK.

Tell us how John Charcol made you happy
This company are the best, They are very professional and supportive, during the process of buying our own house, from the first step to the final step, Adrian has been very helpful, when I am confused or don't understand anything, I will give him a ring and he picks up straight away as i called him. Adrian and Megan have been of a very great help, updating us and most especially the challenging times when we almost gave up, they were there to support us. I recommend John Charcol and I will use them again and again. Thank you guys you are so amazing.
I worked with Lawrence to find both (i) a mortgage for a new house purchase and (ii) to put in place a let-mortgage on my existing flat.

Lawrence delivered a great result and was quite simply outstanding throughout. I would recommend him to anyone (and have!)
Razz was our mortgage advisor and was great from the outset! He took on board everything we asked for and was able to secure us a product that suited our circumstances. Razz was always on the end of the phone for reassurance throughout our whole buying process, even when I was having a meltdown when our exchange of contracts fell through although this wasn't even his remit! thankfully with his calming voice and professionalism he reassured me it was just a blip, we are thankfully is our dream home and we have Razz to thank massively for all his help guidance and support on our journey.

Highly recommended and we will definitely be in touch in the future, Charcol you have a diamond in Razz 🙂!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I spoke to Manny about possible mortgage options. The service was excellent. Very knowledgeable. It was great to receive that level of service. I have high confidence in taking things forward.
We recently completed the purchase of a home with Sarah Dormer acting as our mortgage broker. She is wonderful! From our first conversation in 2019 when we were just thinking of buying a home, to helping advise us throughout the pandemic in 2020, and into 2021, Sarah has been incredible. As first-time buyers we felt like she was truly invested in our success. She and her colleague Michelle were quick to respond to any question or update to our mortgage offer, so much so that our estate agent asked if she could refer Sarah's details to her other clients. Buying a home can be stressful and uncertain, but we always felt confident that Sarah and Michelle could help guide us through it. Thank you so much!
Louise Cheatle and Daniel Dordan-Pike have been extremely helpful and diligent in getting our sales and purchase complete, even with he mortgage company putting a spanner in at the last minute! thank you both for always being available and following up to ensure the mortgage was sorted out.
Just fantastic service from start to finish. Steven was extremely knowledgeable and was able to take through all options to ensure we were comfortable with our decision.
Excellent Service. They are truly worth every penny.
Our dealings with John Charcol could not been any better.
From day 1 we were kept informed of everything for our mortgage application until it was completed.
The team were fantastic and a special thank you to Samantha for looking after us through the journey.
World class service from beginning to end. Our purchase completed in the blink of an eye. Would highly recommend Randeep Sodhi, professional, attentive and always kept us updated throughout the process. Carried out a full holistic review to ensure he completely understands our needs and preferences before making the recommendation. Thank you so much...would not have been possible without your help :)
Kat and Hollie were absolutely brilliant!!! Incredibly helpful, hard working, always communicated regularly, very good value for money, personable and dedicated! Cannot recommend them highly enough. Customer service 11/10, outstanding!
We have been using John Charcol for many years now. It has been wonderful to have a personal relationship with our advisor (Randeep Sodhi) who has been terribly tolerant with all our chopping and changing! He has a long history of what we want and what is possible, helping guide us through various mortgage searches. We really do value his knowledge and guidance.

We will continue to use John Charcol and would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for mortgage advice.
Great service and follow up, although my situation was a bit unique. Randeep S. did a great job, very honest and courteous. Highly recommended. Thank you!
Great service. This is the 4th time I've used Bruce Anderson at John Charcol and I would recommend highly.
Razz was very friendly and approachable. Sorted us a mortgage really quickly and always at the end of the phone to respond to our questions.
First class service, professional and efficient
Sam has been amazing! Friendly, happy, down to earth and nothing seemed too much trouble.
Fantastic service and support from Scott and Iain. They succeeded in securing me a mortgage when I had previously struggled.
Great customer service, always available and there to provide advice. Would always recommend and will be sure to use in the future.
hello i am happy to contect you before you talk to me then thank you,i want to travel from lebanon me and my children and a friend her neme hanan
John Charcol is rated 4.85 based on 1,921 reviews