John Charcol Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend John Charcol

About John Charcol: John Charcol is an award-winning team of independent mortgage experts who provide friendly and professional advice both over the phone and in person. We help thousands of people each year and have become one of the top mortgage brokers in the UK.

How would you rate John Charcol?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Swift responses/ regular updates and use normal everyday language to explain options available."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Hailey Kow is a superb mortgage broker. I’ve had good experiences with John Charcol in the past, but Hailey Kow met those expectations and surpassed them by a mile. Ours was a particularly tricky and prolonged case and Hailey saves the day, probably making the difference between securing our dream house and having to go back to square one. Can’t offer a higher recommendation."
"Greetings, I was looking for re-mortgage and reviewed a variety of Mortgage Advisors and after serious deliberation I finally decide to use John Charcol, in specific this review is for Mr Randeep Sodhi. I was faced with a dilemma with a very narrow time frame to complete my re-mortgage but I extremely impressed that Randeep managed to pull this off. As I have used your services before, being "Randeep" and must state for the record I don't regret my decision the slightest even looking back the professionalism and level of service I had received has been exemplarily to the highest standard and that's is putting it mildly! John Charcol are lucky to an employee like him, as I would not goto anyone else...!! If all Mortgage Advisors followed your work ethic, customer care, update every step of the way, honest advise, focused, mindful, meticulous approach in catering to my needs, start to finish reassuring me everything is in hand, offering all options available to suit range of products available so I could make an informed decision without any pressure, with sheer determination the whole process and transition of completion of my re-mortgage was let just say " Smooth sailing". Your heard in the industry getting a mortgage/re-mortgaging/financing can be such a headache but to be totally honest ' a walk in the park' ... but this was down to Randeep. I hope John Charcol he is rewarded in some way as this chap is very special... A keeper!! Well done again Randeep you are a credit to your profession and fantastic representative. 10/10! Regards Mr Tariq Ali"
"I had quite a complex remortgage and John Charcoal were the only people who could facilitate it. The contact and communications from Chantelle was nothing short of superb"
"Kiran and Riza were great to work with, especially as a first time buyer who had no idea what the process entailed."
"Mr Randeep Sodhi and John Charcol in general were thoroughly professional throughout the mortgage application process, and i ma very glad to have contacted them. They found me a bank willing to take me on, as well as helping all the way throughout the application process. I recommend them highly."
"Excellent service. Would highly recommend. Was kept well informed throughout the whole process. Chantelle is particularly helpful and professional. Thank you!"
"Excellent service and kept up to date at every stage. used before and will use again if needed. Highly recommend this company. Thank you Lisa Rolfe and Riza Jerusalem."
"found the right product, and had a number of choices fast friendly service, with minimum fuss"
"We have been dealing with Lisa Rolphe for many years and cannot recommend her and her team (specifically Riza) enough. Professional, diligent and understanding when life gets in the way of deadlines my end!"
"I first heard of John Charcol from LBC Radio legal hour.I first sopke to Stephen Brown in July 2017 with my motgauge needs and selling of my old property,and finaly January 2018 when I was in a position and ready to apply for a mortgage Stephen provided a excellent professional service. In summery,Stephen always took time to listen to my thoughts "first" after provided sound davice with the motgauge application and life insurance with highest standard of care and diligence at all time.Thank You Stephen"
"Ajay Waroo is extremely professional and a credit to John Charcol"
"Stephen Brown was amazing, I have been trying to sort my mortgage out for the last 7 years. He solved every problem I had and made everything so easy to understand. 5 Amazing Stars x"
"Randeep and Amanda could not have been more helpful. They successfully arranged not one, but two separate mortgages, both under challenging circumstances. Communication was excellent throughout. Thank you."
"Always there to help, no matter the question or the time of day."
"From my initial dealings with Gary through to Jake then finally Hayley everyone was so helpful and efficient. Hayley was especially great to deal with and communicated with us regularly with any updates and kept the process with the lender moving as it needed to. She didn't miss a thing and made this whole process much easier especially with us living in Australia. John Charcol found us a wonderful buy-to-let remortgage in a market that doesn't like to lend to ex-pats and totally worth their fee thank you!"
"Helping us find the right BTL mortgages, given our circumstances. Regular updates on progress Helpful and enthusiastic staff"
"Excellent from start to finish"
"Got me a great deal and exactly what I wanted."
"A prolonged case dealt with in a thoroughly courteous, patient and utterly professional manner. Absolutely first class service from Mr Jyotin Bonomallyram and his team. Many Thanks Geoff Nightingale"
John Charcol is rated 4.82 based on 931 reviews