John Charcol Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Charcol
Read John Charcol Reviews

About John Charcol:

John Charcol is an award-winning team of independent mortgage experts who provide friendly and professional advice both over the phone and in person. We help thousands of people each year and have become one of the top mortgage brokers in the UK.

Tell us how John Charcol made you happy
Penny Mathers and the John Charcol team did a fantastic job, guiding us through the process and helping to find a product that really worked for us, despite the challenges presented by Covid. Penny could not be more helpful, and was so attentive and responsive throughout.
John Charcol were recommended to us, and we would recommend them to anyone. Responsive, approachable and good value for money!
Agents are helpful, sincere, and extremely knowledgeable. Mr. Harris Zubair was exemplary and very professional. I would recommend them anytime. Thank you team for arranging my re-mortgage successfully.
Very easy process with helpful advice throughout. Good communication.
Helpful, professional and friendly. We would recommend to friends and colleagues.
Kat was excellent. Very helpful responsive and attentive.
Amazing. Patrick and Scott have both been amazing. I am a first time buyer and they couldn't have made the process any easier than they did. Constantly putting my mind at rest and explaining what to expect throughout. They updated me regularly and have just been invaluable during the whole process. I would recommend j charcoal without hesitation thanks to their fantastic work. Thanks both.
Very helpful and good advice from J Charcol once again, I think this is the fourth time we have worked with them to arrange a mortgage or re-mortgage and we continue to do so as we are very happy with the service and support provided, particularly from our advisor Randeep S who is great, and well worth the money, thank you once again!
Our mortgage broker Randeep was friendly, clear, prompt and professional and got us an excellent deal on our remortgage through good research and first class contacts which removed a lot of stress and delay from our endeavours. He was also in regular contact and kept us appraised of our proposal and introduced a good conveyancer who handled the remortgage promptly at value for money cost. I would certainly recommend John Charcol to friends and family. Good service overall.
Jessica (and more recently Cristian) were both very helpful with the process and I can't complain at all. I emailed (and phoned) them both a lot throughout the process and they kept me up to date as much as possible. Well worth the money to make the process much easier. Thanks for your help!!
Hopeless, slow to respond, just keep passnig me from one advisor too another. No follow up.
Sarah and Toni were both very helpful in coordinating information flow and ensuring that the process was moving forward.
We were recommended Sarah at John Charcol through friends, and I honestly have never been so keen to recommend someone in my life! We had a house sale fall through, and about a month ago finally completed on our first home. Sarah was there with us throughout the entire process, supporting us not just with excellent mortgage advice but also thorough knowledge of the housing market. Without her support and guidance, especially through the ups and downs of losing a property and the pandemic, I'm not sure what we would have done. Sarah is extremely organised, knowledgeable and professional, but also a supportive voice at the end of the phone during what can be quite a stressful process. Michelle was also an excellent support, helping to keep us organised and they were a great team to work with. I couldn't recommend more highly!
Had the pleasure of Charlotte and Lauren to complete our recent re mortgage. Initially dealing with Charlotte, excellent advice at providing/matching us to the the initial product , and then followed up by Lauren bringing it all together to a conclusion. A Great service from both in the most challenging times .. Thank you both for your work and efforts. Highly recommended service for anyone looking for mortgage/re mortgage options.
Awesome service, it was so easy
Alex Money has been fantastic from the get go. We were clueless first time buyers and we managed to get a completion done. Very pleased!

Toni Walker has kept up with our solicitors and the chain too, so thankyou both for all your hard work!
I would highly recommend John Charcol, they have gone above and beyond to help us with a remortgage.
Managed to secure an even better rate than I had hoped for, making my decision to buy my chosen property a simple one.
Dear Mr Sodhi, just a quick line to say a big thank you for the excellent service you have provided, turning around the whole re mortgage matter within a week or so was amazing. Especially as this was during the COVID - 19 period, we were very grateful to have been kept in loop through out the process.
We are 100% satisfied with the service we received and will no have any hesitation in recommending yourself and John Charcol to our family/friends.
The most professional and friendly service over a number of years. Consistently sound advice with complex mortgage matters; prompt replies to emails. A personal email address and direct phone line made communication a joy. We would be very happy to recommend John Charcol and Lawrence Bolarinwa in particular.
We are extremely please for the service we have received from our mortgage adviser Alex Money and the Client Relationship Manager Toni Walker at John Charcol. They were outstanding.
Alex Money was very helpful and kept us updated at every turn! Great communication skills and worked very hard to get us a great deal, we would strongly recommend him to our friends and family. We are very happy with the service that was provided.
John Charcol is rated 4.85 based on 1,869 reviews