John Charcol Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Charcol
customer service
Read John Charcol Reviews

About John Charcol:

John Charcol is an award-winning team of independent mortgage experts who provide friendly and professional advice both over the phone and in person. We help thousands of people each year and have become one of the top mortgage brokers in the UK.

Tell us how John Charcol made you happy
Excellent service, there help and advice was invaluable
I can safely say that the Service I was given was the top 1% I have ever received by a Company. I was kept informed throughout and in particular Hayley Sydes had to deal with a very difficult bank (my bank) who kept missing deadlines and gave her the run around in reference to documentation and expected delivery dates. Nothing was too much trouble and when there were issues the team just worked through diligently. Great Service, Great Attitude and above all Great Customer Service. Thanks to Hayley and Steve Molina.
Excellent customer service, very helpful and friendly
Paula Willock understood our requirement, found the right product and together with Cat made execution as easy as possible
Fantastic ! Jack and Stephanie stepped in and saved the day, and the whole process was seamless, thank you!
Name of Adviser/Client Relationship Manager Nick
Fast reliable friendly professional
Name of Adviser/Client Relationship Manager Scott Barron
This is the second time I have used the team with me mainly dealing with Scott Baron. They are friendly and informative and my god they are fast. I thoroughly recommend them to anyone wanting advice, anew mortgage or just a better deal.
Great service yet again from John Charcol with Sergio and Fiona looking after my application. Excellent communication by phone and email, and kept informed at all times.
######PLEASE READ JOHN CHARCOL ARE AMAZING ESPECIALLY MOLLY & SOPHIE xx ###### Molly & Sophie — have been absolutely brilliant u guys have both been a breath of fresh air to deal with . I honestly don’t have the words to express how great full I am to Molly and Sophie nothing was ever too much trouble for you guys ! At times honestly I lost the will .... but you guys always picked me up and kept me positive , I am so ever great full to you both seriously ! The Payment of £695 is absolutely nothing for the amount and time effort and work u have put into me alone and making sure my mortgage all went though smoothly ! Thank you both once again you are both smashing girls and I wish u all The very very best for the near future x Thank you JOHN CHARCOL should be your number one choice for broker !!! 👍🏼😉
Yet again and outstanding service from JC. With particular thanks to Penny Mathers who consistently provides expert knowledge and with a level of care that we really value. Toni Walker also deserves a warm mention adding Her support to what is an incredible team. Huge thanks from my wife Jenny and me.
A very prompt and efficient service from start to finish. Kiran knew her stuff and got me a mortgage that was perfect for my needs.
Eric and Fiona were first class in their support and professionalism at the time of a difficult re-mortgage. I went to John Charcol because they had been so helpful in the past and I have to say they surpassed themselves this time. Thanks for a job well done!
Location of Adviser/Client Relationship Manager Southampton
Professional and efficient service. Quick to answer although a bit pushy at times. Most importantly, I would have expected a more rounded advise, taking my needs and preferences in mind and providing a range of available options, rather than pushing for the most popular mortgage product.
John Charcol was recommended to us by a fried, and we're so glad we chose them. The team (special call-out to Oliver and Fiona) offered amazing service, were super responsive and very proactive. They guided us through the different options and helped us throughout the entire mortgage process – we're now home owners. Thank you for an amazing service!
They made us by getting a mortgage offer close to what we wanted but we weren’t happy with the way the process was handled and the poor communication. It took 2 months to get the appropriate mortgage offer because of poor communication and poor understanding of pay scales in the NHS.
Had some good advice from Steve Molina and he chased some useful deals even when it was a challenge. Hayley Sydes did a good job in sorting out the complex paperwork
These guys were recommended to me and am I glad I did follow through! The team really kept me calm and were absolutely amazing. So professional and they really looked after everything and took away all the stress. I had a really short runway to get a mortgage agreed as well as get the buy to let sorted out. I wouldn't have been able to do it without them!! 10000% recommend John Charcol to anyone looking to get a mortgage. Holly and Sergio, thank you a million!
I am so grateful for the team and their support on my mortgage! I wouldn't have been able to get the remortgage and the new mortgage done without them that is 100% true!! Although it was stressful at times they kept me calm and at ease while i was waiting for the final say on the new build and the buy to let i needed to do! A massive thank you to both Holly and Sergio here! You guys are amazing!
Name of Adviser/Client Relationship Manager Tom Clifford and Jack Tutton
Good manners, professionalism and persistence
Location of Adviser/Client Relationship Manager Southampton
Everyone that dealt with my application had a full understanding of what my needs were and worked towards getting me the product that best suited my circumstances
John Charcol is rated 4.85 based on 1,742 reviews