John Charcol Reviews

4.9
Based on 2,048 reviews
Read John Charcol Reviews

About John Charcol:

John Charcol is an award-winning team of independent mortgage experts who provide friendly and professional advice both over the phone and in person. We help thousands of people each year and have become one of the top mortgage brokers in the UK.

Tell us how John Charcol made you happy
Excellent support from Shaahid Quinn and Katherine Hollyoake. My mortgage setup wasn't easy as i was overseas for the majority of the time and they made the process as easy as possible and secured a product that I'm very happy with, well worth the cost.
Bruce Anderson, our long-standing mortgage adviser, was able to expedite two mortgage renewals both of which were completely without hassle, even in this ever-changing market. It speaks volumes about having an adviser who knows and understands his clients.
We were delighted with the advice we received from Randeep. The remortgage process on the flat was straightforward and we completed as planned. Thank you Randeep and the team at John Charcol.
John Charcol have been amazing, they have the specialest knowledge, expertise and infrastructure to make the purchase of your dream property possible. My deal was complex and challenging, yet JC presented it in a simple way that made perfect sense. They provided support through the whole of the process and communicated with all parties quickly and efficiently. I can't recommend enough anyone considering John Charcoal to assist in a property purchase. There is a reason they one of the best mortgage brokers in the UK. wishing my best to all the team at John Charcol.
You guys are great! Thank you Perfect Agent for connecting us!
Thanks to Jordan and Holly for tirelessly progressing my mortgage. Exceeded my expectations by some way.
The team at John Charcol are just brilliant Emily Gould and Tiara Hardy go beyond the extra mile . They do what it takes to get everything across the line . I would highly recommend them both Phenomenal service and support Thank you Tiara Emily and the team
Damien worked tirelessly on my behalf in what were, at times, challenging circumstances. His knowledge of available products and options enabled me to secure a really good deal.
Stephen is the best mortgage broker I have ever used. I am already a returning customer as he was so good with our complicated mortgage.
We have recently purchased a property with a bridging loan from John Charcol. The friendly and genuine assistance we received from Tiara Hardy and Emily Gould was incredible and exceeded excellence in customer service. With their empathy and patience, they prevented stress during a daunting experience. We will always be grateful for their sincere desire to help us. They are an asset to John Charcol.
I have used Jonh Charcol to do a remortgage for my Bungalow the service was Excellent and would recommend them to anyone l had help from Damien Smith who guided me through the process and was very good l now have the mortgage completed and lam happy
Randeep has single handed-ly been possible the best broker I've could have ever worked with. As first time buyers, we were lost in the minefield of how to navigate the buying process, and Randeep explained it clearly and well. After taking a hugely personal approach, he made every effort to understand our needs and get us an incredible rate! Phenomenal service by a brilliant company!
Jessica, Holly and Lilly had no clue how to assist a client. They wasted three months of my time, no advice was given. They passed the wrong information to the mortgage provider. They gave the wrong impression to the building society which I didn't disclose some vital information. They do not understand what the mortgage provider wants, frankly speaking, they are the wrong people to deal with mortgages.
Hi, Thank you for leaving your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that you don't feel you received appropriate service or advice. As you will be aware, the mortgage application that you refer to is currently undergoing a formal review, we will continue our correspondence with you as part of this process. Many thanks, Alice
Lauren, Reanne and the team concluded a remortgage for my wife and me. A fast, quality service and an excellent friendly professional relationship. Thank you all.
My transaction was a remortgage so it was fairly simple. However I liked the fact that I had very little involvement and that the transaction was effortless.
Thank you so much to Ezra and Fiona for their help, not only finding us a great mortgage deal but being really helpful with all the bumps along the road. They provided an excellent, friendly and professional service. We got very quick responses to our emails and had very good experiences on the phone. I would certainly recommend John Charcol to anyone looking for a mortgage and will definitely be coming back for our future mortgage needs.
We are very grateful to Harry Limburn and Emily Gould for their assistance over the last few weeks in procuring our bridging loan. The works to our house are now underway. Efficient, friendly, encouraging, thoughtful …… we could go on but you get the gist! Based on the was that they looked after us I would thoroughly recommend John Charcol to anyone.
Friendly, competitive, flexible, and made the whole process easy to navigate! Damien worked tirelessly to find us the best rate and terms for a mortgage suited to our needs, and made sure we had very regular updates on the progress of our application from start to finish.
Damien was brilliantly helpful and made the whole process stress free. Excellent service.
Gracias a todos puntualmente