John Charcol Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Charcol
Read John Charcol Reviews

About John Charcol:

John Charcol is an award-winning team of independent mortgage experts who provide friendly and professional advice both over the phone and in person. We help thousands of people each year and have become one of the top mortgage brokers in the UK.

Tell us how John Charcol made you happy
Excellent customer service, seamless experience. Would recommend to anyone looking for an efficient service.
We've used John Charcol for several years as we know we're going to receive great advice delivered in a timely fashion. Sener always goes above and beyond to ensure we get the best deal possible. Really couldn't fault the service. Thank you.
Mark Nicholls is absolutely top drawer. Have worked with him on a couple of mortgage/re-mortgages and have been always very pleased with his service, professionalism and client focus.
Excellent advice throughout and very reliable. It was a long journey to getting our flat but I always felt very satisfied with the advice given and the speed of response. I always felt Bruce went the extra mile and given it was a 2 year process and rates changed, I knew Bruce was constantly getting the best rate for us. There is nothing better than being able to trust your adviser especially with lots of other variables in the process and I can’t thank him and John Charcol enough for the excellent advice and treatment throughout the process.
Your service was excellent quick and helpful I really appreciated your service.
The customer service is above and beyond the were so helpful and made everything so easy
We had excellent service from John Charcol. Because of our age and particular requirements our mortgage needs weren’t simple but Jake and Cristian and colleagues couldn’t have been more helpful and persistent in finding the right solution for us and, just as important, making sure we understood all the details. Very impressive.
Extremely friendly, Quick results.
Highly recommend.
Charlotte and the team were excellent, and helped to secure the product we wanted, as this was not a straightforward remortgage. I would highly recommend John Charcoal.
The team were excellent in guiding us through the process, offering advice and sharing their expertise to navigate a house sale through the current unprecedented situation. Priced very reasonably and would not hesitate to recommend.
Samantha Walker provided excellent advice and was incredibly helpful in helping me to choose the right product for my needs. She took great care and always answered all the queries I had in a professional, friendly and patient manner. It was a pleasure dealing with her and I can greatly recommend her to any future customers! Christiane
Good analysis of what the best options were for me and persistence in the face of terrible service from the lenders legal providers to get this across the line.
I used John Charcol when purchasing my current home, then initially switched to another broker for my remortgage before quickly realising the error of my ways and switching back to John Charcol! A great, reliable service, you can rest assured you are in safe hands with John Charcol. The remortgage was completed quickly and smoothly, which is particularly commendable given the current circumstances.
I used John Charcol when first purchasing my current house, then initially switched to another broker for my remortgage before quickly realising my error and coming back to John Charcol! A great, reliable service, you can rest assured you are in safe hands. All went smoothly and quickly, which is particularly commendable given the current circumstances.
I have now dealt with John Charcol (Lawrence Bolarinwa) for a number of years and mortgages and he and his team have always provided knowledgable and professional service. They make your life easier to ensure you get the best deal available for your specific set of circumstances.
Above & beyond what I expected.
Friendly customer service
Timely delivery
Overall excellent services
Tried to negotiate with the banks myself but no luck. However with John Charcol's (Charlotte Adams) help I was able to get the mortgage sorted out! Can't ask for more really!
We've been with John Charcol for a number of years and have always been extremely happy with the service we have received.
Very happy with the advice and support given for our recent remortgage, particularly in our slightly unusual circumstances, and the team regularly updated us with progress. This is the 3rd mortgage they have arranged for us and the service has always been exemplary.
I asked for a call back today 19Mau20 at 18h00. As a First Time Buyer I wanted to get some advice on how to get the best mortgage.
To my surprise I got very disappointed.
The advisor who called me back was rude and very unhelpful. He gave me zero information and made me feel like I am stupid.
Hi, we’re really sorry to hear that you were left disappointed with the service provided by John Charcol. We take every review and all feedback seriously and we’d very much appreciate the opportunity to give you the support that you need. Are you able to email me at marketing@johncharcol.co.uk with your reference number, so we can book in a call with you to ensure you’re offered the best advice and support.
Many thanks, Alice Colmer