John Charcol Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend John Charcol

About John Charcol: John Charcol is an award-winning team of independent mortgage experts who provide friendly and professional advice both over the phone and in person. We help thousands of people each year and have become one of the top mortgage brokers in the UK.

How would you rate John Charcol ?

"Good clear communication and very friendly. Very reasonable and we’re always happy to help. Thanks Riza."
"In the past few days, we've completed a Buy to Let mortgage on a property. Kathryn and Mia from John Charcol were excellent every step of the way. Great communication, helpful, responsive and proactive in getting around the occasional bump in the road - thank you both very much. Highly recommended."
"We were very pleased the way Hailey Kow conducted pour remortgage with his years of experience on the Mortgage market and his knowledge of the London real Estate market"
"Excellent experience. Easy to engage with and regular communication and a great service."
"I am very pleased with the way my claim has been dealt with, the staff were very helpful and updated me throughout the process."
"Different products explained well and thoroughly. Our broker was patient with us during the decision making process and helped to evaluate the best options for us. We felt that we were in good hands."
"Made our remortgage very easy despite some early complications. Thanks Sergio and Iain"
"Lucy and Paula kept me informed throughout and found me an excellent deal. This is the second time I have used John Charcol. Thank you both"
"Fantastic professional personal service.. kept in the loop all the way and worked incredibly hard to get us what we needed."
"Amazing service and communication the whole way through the process. Would highly recommend the team at John Charcol and we are so grateful for their hard work securing our mortgage. Special thanks to Nigel, Penny and Katy."
"Mark Nicholls and Katy Swift did an outstanding job for me on my two recent remortgages. Totally professional service throughout. I highly recommend them."
"A pointless intermediary sums it up. Mortgage found was easily found on comparison websites, so they brought nothing to the table deal wise. The whole process was incredibly slow and they did nothing appreciable to improve the process. They add nothing basically, except a fee."
Thank you for commenting on your recent experience with John Charcol. We will now look to see why you felt dissatisfied with the service provided and respond to you shortly.
"easy process to find the appropriate mortgage though the application was made unnecessarily complicated by the lender"
"Dave was highly professional and very approachable right from the start - nothing was ever too much trouble, despite numerous requests from us to re-jig figures and mortgage quotes etc. Hayley and Riza also provided excellent relationship support. Daniel's service was, and continues to be, first class. Being a busy professional myself, I could not have done this without them! I would have no hesitation in recommending the full team at John Charcol."
"The best service we could have hopped for !"
"My complete experience with Charcol was excellent- friendly & professional throughout. Kat sourced us the best solution for our needs and Riza managed the execution of the funds - both keeping us continually informed. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone.."
"Genuinely didn’t think it would be possible to get a house mortgage and completed without taking a day off work. Amazing work!"
"A prompt and professional service. Highly recommended. Sergio and Lucy are fabulous!"
"Straightforward & efficient service - will use again & recommend"
"Fantastic with initial mortgage, further advances. JC really work hard to make things happen"
John Charcol is rated 4.82 based on 1,020 reviews